Name one Black successful nation or r...

Name one Black successful nation or republic?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 27
Next Last
T-Dog

Spencer, NY

#1 Dec 20, 2007
This should answer alot of questions and prove what Whites already know...........

“In the Space Love Demands”

Since: Oct 07

Black Love USA

#2 Dec 20, 2007
The successful Black nation or republic is the one that is lucky enough not to have YOU in it.

So I suppose your answer is all of them, T-Dog.

Since: Dec 07

Norwich, UK

#3 Dec 20, 2007
nigeria aas they are the first to pay thier debt in full indenpendantly and are the happiest nation
maria

Roebling, NJ

#4 Dec 20, 2007
Oopey wrote:
nigeria aas they are the first to pay thier debt in full indenpendantly and are the happiest nation
LOL!!! You are kidding, right? HIV infected Nigerian men RAPE infants because they believe the voo doo myth that it is a cure....that's for starters, need I continue???
Nate Turner

United States

#5 Dec 20, 2007
T-Dog

Spencer, NY

#6 Dec 20, 2007
Is'nt Nigeria the country that has all that internet fraud? And what is nigeria aas? Is that a new country? And I'm still trying to figure out what indenpendantly means, is it nigerian? Don't get me wrong, I'm not racist, but like many whites I'm sick and tired of blacks talking shit and getting away with it. And I'm still waiting for an answer? A real one!!!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#7 Dec 20, 2007
T-Dog wrote:
This should answer alot of questions and prove what Whites already know..........
How shall we define a successful nation? The question is rather very general and indicative of foolish thought. America is successful, but we've been at war every decade in the last century. Infact, we've ALWAYS been at war. England is successful, but look at her bloody past and the number of people worldwide who despise her and the image of the Queen on their currency.

You need to do more than judge by racist means to determine what makes a successful nation.

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Austin

#8 Dec 20, 2007
maria wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!! You are kidding, right? HIV infected Nigerian men RAPE infants because they believe the voo doo myth that it is a cure....that's for starters, need I continue???
excuuuuuuse me?? are you Nigerian and have you ever been there?? i don't think so. HIV/AIDS isn't a problem there. how would i know?? hmm, my dad is part Nigerian and I HAVE BEEN THERE. Nigeria has one of the fastest growing economies, ranked number one for being the HAPPIEST country and an African power house. once they get rid of all the Muslim losers, Nigeria corrupt government will get better. Nigerians of today don't believe in voo doos idiot, most are Christians or Muslims. rape?? where the phuck did you get that from?? rape is everywhere.
the Nigerian organized crime is their main problem.

Level 1

Austin

#9 Dec 20, 2007
T-Dog wrote:
Is'nt Nigeria the country that has all that internet fraud? And what is nigeria aas? Is that a new country? And I'm still trying to figure out what indenpendantly means, is it nigerian? Don't get me wrong, I'm not racist, but like many whites I'm sick and tired of blacks talking shit and getting away with it. And I'm still waiting for an answer? A real one!!!
name me one successful white nation or republic.
T-Dog

Spencer, NY

#10 Dec 20, 2007
What the hell was that jibberish about? Was there a point? Stay on track and give me an answer! And the whole troll thing, it's ok for blacks to say these things.
T-Dog

Spencer, NY

#11 Dec 20, 2007
Do you really mean that? Please don't humiliate yourself..........
T-Dog

Spencer, NY

#12 Dec 20, 2007
Nate Turner wrote:
That's from white tourist's money but it is nice there!!!!!

Level 1

Austin

#13 Dec 20, 2007
T-Dog wrote:
What the hell was that jibberish about? Was there a point? Stay on track and give me an answer! And the whole troll thing, it's ok for blacks to say these things.
answer me old man, name me ONE successful white nation or republic. what are you trying to accomplish loser?? this is an AFRICAN AMERICAN FORUM, we cannot be trolls. unless you have a solution, that mean you're the problem and need to get the heck out.

“Holdin' it down. ”

Since: Jul 07

Cantonment, FL

#14 Dec 20, 2007
Ghana, Botswana, The Bahamas, Kenya, Tanzania, Egypt. Trinidad and Tobago, and since 80% of all slaves who came over during the Middle Passage went to Brazil, I think Brazil would count as a black nation too. The Cayman Islands, and Uganda.
T-Dog

Spencer, NY

#15 Dec 20, 2007
djhixx wrote:
<quoted text>excuuuuuuse me?? are you Nigerian and have you ever been there?? i don't think so. HIV/AIDS isn't a problem there. how would i know?? hmm, my dad is part Nigerian and I HAVE BEEN THERE. Nigeria has one of the fastest growing economies, ranked number one for being the HAPPIEST country and an African power house. once they get rid of all the Muslim losers, Nigeria corrupt government will get better. Nigerians of today don't believe in voo doos idiot, most are Christians or Muslims. rape?? where the phuck did you get that from?? rape is everywhere.
the Nigerian organized crime is their main problem.
Never been there to nigeria, but I googled it and looked at Abujar it looks really clean and organized. Thanks for answer
maria

Roebling, NJ

#16 Dec 20, 2007
60 percent of Nigerian women have undergone female genitalia mutilation at the hands of their men... Yea, that sounds like a real pic nic. Next...

“the king of his environment”

Level 3

Since: Oct 07

Washington, DC

#17 Dec 20, 2007
Cameroon has a high standard of living. The Cayman Islands too! Senegal is stable.

“Das raht!”

Level 3

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#18 Dec 20, 2007
djhixx wrote:
<quoted text>name me one successful white nation or republic.
Smartest thing you have EVER said.

Is correcting typos the only way to prove your smarts online?
T-Dog

Spencer, NY

#19 Dec 20, 2007
the wrath of karl wrote:
Ghana, Botswana, The Bahamas, Kenya, Tanzania, Egypt. Trinidad and Tobago, and since 80% of all slaves who came over during the Middle Passage went to Brazil, I think Brazil would count as a black nation too. The Cayman Islands, and Uganda.
Egyptians don't consider themselves black. And th caymans white tourists money same thing for bahamas, and put the rest together and the GNP is not even 1 bilion dollars

Since: Jun 07

Massachusetts

#20 Dec 20, 2007
maria wrote:
at the hands of their men... Yea, that sounds like a real pic nic. Next...
Yeah and? Women in America fry themselves in tanning booths increasing their chances of getting cancer. They do plastic surgery to the point that they are walking tupperwares. Boob jobs, lip injections, liposuction, and the list goes on. Its not all gravy here either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 11 min Michel Montvert 408
Trump is Luke Skywalker. 16 min Michel Montvert 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min OzRitz 1,417,674
The Real Clintons 20 min Michel Montvert 59
Why are TAURUS girls considered MOST DESIRED/BE... (Jan '11) 24 min Crystal 270
is Homosexuality the black man's vice? 1 hr Barack Obonobo 3
Best looking? Latinas or Black women? (Jun '10) 1 hr NorthSideGoon 628
FREE RIDDIMS DOWNLOADS (Riddims from the year 1... (Jan '13) 11 hr Oh No You Di-nt 59
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 11 hr Marcus Washington 220
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 11 hr Redefined 53
More from around the web