I am a WOMAN, but Im NOT attracted to...

I am a WOMAN, but Im NOT attracted to men, WHY?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tina

Farnham, UK

#1 Feb 16, 2010
Ok guys, on a serious note. Im biracial girl and I dont know whats wrong with me, but i recently noticed that im just not attracted to most men. The only men i find myself attracted to are just latinos, all other men appear FUGLY in my eyes.

White men - too pale and feminine, black guys - lips too big and scarey looking, arabs - too hairy. Latinos are perfect but most latinos i meet are too short, im tall. So it seems that what i find attractive just isnt there.

Ive also never been in a comitted relationship before, everytime i meet a guy i get BORED after 5 months or so and i just do a disappearing act and hope the guy will never talk to me again. Im quite adventurous girl also, i love travelling etc,

All in all , i just dont find most men attractive or interesting. Im not a lesbian either.

I just want to know if other girls have this problem. Does the world of men fail to interest you enough? or do i have a problem? Shall i just find an ugly guy and hope the love will develop later?
Moses-1

United States

#2 Feb 16, 2010
tina wrote:
Ok guys, on a serious note. Im biracial girl and I dont know whats wrong with me, but i recently noticed that im just not attracted to most men. The only men i find myself attracted to are just latinos, all other men appear FUGLY in my eyes.
White men - too pale and feminine, black guys - lips too big and scarey looking, arabs - too hairy. Latinos are perfect but most latinos i meet are too short, im tall. So it seems that what i find attractive just isnt there.
Ive also never been in a comitted relationship before, everytime i meet a guy i get BORED after 5 months or so and i just do a disappearing act and hope the guy will never talk to me again. Im quite adventurous girl also, i love travelling etc,
All in all , i just dont find most men attractive or interesting. Im not a lesbian either.
I just want to know if other girls have this problem. Does the world of men fail to interest you enough? or do i have a problem? Shall i just find an ugly guy and hope the love will develop later?
what you have just described is called FASTIDIOUS. Look it up on your browser and don't look at just one definition. Fastidious can be good and it can be bad. Most illiterate indiviiduals only see the bad. For example. You see a dress you like but, you inspected that dress and spotted a flaw, meticulous. You may not buy that dress because of that flaw. You knew that flawed dress may get worse. Good fastidious.

Bad fastidious is when all the dresses in town has a problem of some kind. Hope you understand.
tina

London, UK

#3 Feb 17, 2010
Moses-1 wrote:
<quoted text> what you have just described is called FASTIDIOUS. Look it up on your browser and don't look at just one definition. Fastidious can be good and it can be bad. Most illiterate indiviiduals only see the bad. For example. You see a dress you like but, you inspected that dress and spotted a flaw, meticulous. You may not buy that dress because of that flaw. You knew that flawed dress may get worse. Good fastidious.
Bad fastidious is when all the dresses in town has a problem of some kind. Hope you understand.
Thanks for your info, i know some people will find it funny but im being real.
216 ELITE

Salinas, CA

#4 Feb 17, 2010
because most black men are like this>>>>>> >

they like to put fish STICKS in their mouth!

BAGF!
my peeps black

AOL

#5 Feb 17, 2010
You may be Asexual if you not turned on by women.
People think everyone has to have some sexual attraction, but that's not true. There are a number of people who feel zero to little attraction to any humans. Be true to yourself. You are not required to have a man.
my peeps black

AOL

#6 Feb 17, 2010
I know a sista who has no attraction to men (or women), but enjoy the act of sex ever so often and not particular the other person. These people exist.I think a number of them are in meaningless relationships/marriages in order to feel and appear normal. Many of times they just end up walking away because they are unhappy. I think people need to be honest with themselves first and others second.
lol

London, UK

#7 Feb 17, 2010
go see a doctor

“Prepare Yourself.”

Level 1

Since: Jun 09

Glastonbury, UK

#8 Feb 17, 2010
tina wrote:
perhaps you may be asexual or perhaps bisexual. You need to do a lot of soul searching.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#9 Feb 17, 2010
Wasn't godzilla A sexual
L-des

Old Greenwich, CT

#10 Feb 17, 2010
tina wrote:
First of all you aint NO WOMAN,

We all know this aint nobody but THOMPER UK with his TRANNY AZZ!!!

Stop trolling THOMPER, nobody wants your BIG LARDO LOVE HUMPS.

LMBAO!!!

Since: Mar 08

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Feb 17, 2010
DAMN..Once again I thought this thread was APV finally coming out of the gay closet..LMAO!
tina wrote:

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Feb 17, 2010
Well you have something in common with her..YOU AINT NO WOMAN EITHER..LMWAO@U!
L-des wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all you aint NO WOMAN,
We all know this aint nobody but THOMPER UK with his TRANNY AZZ!!!
Stop trolling THOMPER, nobody wants your BIG LARDO LOVE HUMPS.
LMBAO!!!
216 ELITE

Salinas, CA

#13 Feb 17, 2010
216 ELITE wrote:
because most black men are like this>>>>>> >
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3fO2biVQjNIXX
they like to put fish STICKS in their mouth!
BAGF!
Bump foe duh masses!

Gay fish yo!

BAGF!

Level 2

Since: Jul 07

Jamaica Queens, New York

#14 Feb 17, 2010
tina wrote:
Honestly, I think its something wrong with you. Everyone has their own preferences but when a person doesn't find most men attractive, they are either gay or have some other kind of issues going on. If you like spanish guys, thats cool but if you start finding fault with even them its probably something going on with you that your not acknowledging. I think you may be bad fastidious and may never find the perfect fit.

Level 2

Since: Jul 07

Jamaica Queens, New York

#15 Feb 17, 2010
my peeps black wrote:
I know a sista who has no attraction to men (or women), but enjoy the act of sex ever so often and not particular the other person. These people exist.I think a number of them are in meaningless relationships/marriages in order to feel and appear normal. Many of times they just end up walking away because they are unhappy. I think people need to be honest with themselves first and others second.
Maybe they should examine their childhood and past because that is kind of dyfunctional.
blackizbeautiful

Houston, TX

#17 Feb 17, 2010
OR MAYBE YU JUST KANT PULL
L-des

Old Greenwich, CT

#18 Feb 17, 2010
Can We Talk wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up you PRE-HISTORIC 176,000 YEAR OLD UNGA BUNGA CAVE BEAST with a SKELETON DYCK!!

LMBAO!!!

Minneapolis, MN

#19 Feb 17, 2010
Nasty azzed bYtch always talking about someone's private parts you REJECT OF SOCIETY. No wonder you were punished for bringing another reject of society in the form of a son into the world. You don't even deserve something that defective...HOE!
L-des wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up you PRE-HISTORIC 176,000 YEAR OLD UNGA BUNGA CAVE BEAST with a SKELETON DYCK!!
LMBAO!!!
jimmy

AOL

#20 Feb 17, 2010
Can We Talk wrote:
Nasty azzed bYtch always talking about someone's private parts you REJECT OF SOCIETY. No wonder you were punished for bringing another reject of society in the form of a son into the world. You don't even deserve something that defective...HOE!
<quoted text>
lol @reject of society.
your humor is on point once again.

*smiles*
jimmy

AOL

#21 Feb 17, 2010
Can We Talk wrote:
<quoted text>
WORD !

LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 2 min Suebi212 6,905
I hate being black.. (May '12) 2 min Guest 418
Can white men sexually satisfy black women better? 2 min lol 31
Hurra ! The USA world order is dead 2 min Trench 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min THE DEVIL 1,234,025
How do mexican men treat black women? (Oct '07) 5 min Guest 987
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 7 min Don Barros Serrano 496
why do white people hate other races so much 11 min Don Barros Serrano 463
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 51 min Ben YISRAEL 120,913
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 1 hr PolakPotrafi 345
More from around the web