Slave breeding in the United States.

Slave breeding in the United States.

Posted in the African-American Forum

Slave Catcher 2013

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Want proof of rampant Negro inbreeding? Look no further than the practice of slave breeding where they were bred for generations like farm animals, LMMFLWAO!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_breeding_i...
Dafontein Beaufort LeMarq

Quezon City, Philippines

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Loved this quote:

"there were masters who, without any regard for the preferences of their slaves, mated their human chattel as they did their stock."

I been saying that here for years, this is why we have Negroes who perform more successfully in physical areas, such as sport, than they ever will in the intellectual disciplines.

We bred dumb salves to pick our crops, we did not breed black 'perfessers' to 'help' us with intellectual pursuits.

However, I do feel at times that the African sellers of these beasts sold us the dumbest stock to breed from, and, that maybe, we can get some money back on some of our faulty goods?
Slave Catcher 2013

United States

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Dafontein Beaufort LeMarq wrote:
Loved this quote:
"there were masters who, without any regard for the preferences of their slaves, mated their human chattel as they did their stock."
I been saying that here for years, this is why we have Negroes who perform more successfully in physical areas, such as sport, than they ever will in the intellectual disciplines.
We bred dumb salves to pick our crops, we did not breed black 'perfessers' to 'help' us with intellectual pursuits.
However, I do feel at times that the African sellers of these beasts sold us the dumbest stock to breed from, and, that maybe, we can get some money back on some of our faulty goods?
Yes, this is established fact. It was the goal of the slave owner to breed generations of increasingly dumb slaves.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T26676DJDVK02...
Slave Facts 101

Thailand

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Slave Facts 101

Thailand

#5 Jan 30, 2013
White slaves were bred with black african slaves.
http://afgen.com/forgotten_slaves.html
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#6 Jan 30, 2013
What was going on in the UNITED SNAKES of AMERIKKKA???
sppoks and spades

Quezon City, Philippines

#7 Jan 30, 2013
No White ever clicks on links from slave-descendants, Kunta.
Kunta Kenta

Thailand

#8 Jan 30, 2013
sppoks and spades wrote:
No White ever clicks on links from slave-descendants, Kunta.
Why not?
Alpha

Miami, FL

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Slave breeding practices started with the slave populations of Rome and Greece or in other words white slaves or white folks

In the new world they just applied what they knew in the old world
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#10 Jan 30, 2013
Alpha wrote:
Slave breeding practices started with the slave populations of Rome and Greece or in other words white slaves or white folks

In the new world they just applied what they knew in the old world
I agree with this statement of yours, sir.
Barros Serrano-Bey

United States

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Alpha wrote:
Slave breeding practices started with the slave populations of Rome and Greece or in other words white slaves or white folks
In the new world they just applied what they knew in the old world
Are you sure the Spanish weren't imitating Moorish slavery? And there was slavery before Greece and Rome...

Egypt!
Alpha

Miami, FL

#12 Jan 30, 2013
Moorish slavery ? Damn sometimes your ignorance scares me , and it seems that you said you were a professor ?

Slave breeding existed in Greece, Rome and Visigothic Spain. Native Iberians welcomed the moors in 711, because they were for the biggest part of them slaves and serfs. Many of them accepted Islam and were freed ipso/facto they are known as the moriscos, renegates etc. Many of them settled in Morocco, Algeria, and Egypt ( see Dozy's works about Muslim Spain)

The slave system in the new world is a direct legacy of Rome, Byzance (Justinian Code inspired by the Roman slave code), the Juzgo Fuero ( Visigoth Spain) and the Siete Partidas inspired by the Justinian code)

And about Egypt being a slave society it is BS, the pyramids have been built by the population ( in order to master the methodology or the craft arts). There was captives called sekher ankh (many being Semites) but they were integrated in the society and assimilated ( see Donald B Redford book you'll find also iconographic evidence of black Canaanites BTW)
Alpha

Miami, FL

#13 Jan 30, 2013
And you can't find any slave code in ancient Egypt, one of the oldest is to be found in Hammourabi's thoughts. Flinders Petrie, Wallis budge, or more recently Bernadette menu or Toby Wilkinson, they all gave up that Egypt slave society crap.

The biggest slave society of all times is Rome : more than 3 millions slaves according to the scholars of this period ( Finley, westermann,Philips etc)
Afro Podz

Athens, GA

#14 Jan 30, 2013
Slave Catcher 2013 wrote:
OOOOOOK OOOOOOOK AAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHK UUUUUUNK UUUUUUUUUUNK EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
SWAT team in 24-hour siege as crazed gunman holds boy, 6, hostage in bunker after abducting him from school bus and shooting dead driver
Jimmy Lee Dykes, 65, allegedly stormed a school bus when it stopped to let off students and said he had to take two children hostage
When driver Charles Poland Jr, 66, tried to stop Dykes, the gunman allegedly opened fire and killed him
Dykes took a an autistic boy, 6, with him and retreated to a makeshift bunker he dug in the ground
Boy is watching TV and has received medications through a PVC pipe that sticks out of the ground and runs into the fortified hovel
REDNECK SNAPPER

United States

#15 Jan 30, 2013
WTF, slave breeding is still going on in America right now but, toxic will not let me write about it.

1. 1968 welfare became voluntary slavery. Massa supplied food, clothe and shelter

2. 1968 bw entered welfare with one child by one man. While on welfare she had several additional children by several different men. Breeding.

3. Without male discipline, most AAM in prison come from single parent homes ---can you say prison plantation system

Unknowingly, AA's are supplying the next generation of slaved
Saddened by the hate

Raleigh, NC

#16 Sep 4, 2015
Pathetic. I hope that all people who hate. Based upon race, creed, ethnicity, or just plain hate burn in hell. The real reason people hate is because they see something in that other person they wish they could be but never will. They are threatened by the potential or progress they see in others. Its just sad. I pray that you either change and find love in your heart or you burn for your hate
Saddened by the dumb

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#17 Sep 4, 2015
Saddened by the hate wrote:
Pathetic. I hope that all people who hate. Based upon race, creed, ethnicity, or just plain hate burn in hell. The real reason people hate is because they see something in that other person they wish they could be but never will. They are threatened by the potential or progress they see in others. Its just sad. I pray that you either change and find love in your heart or you burn for your hate
Apparently, people who posted in this thread stopped doing so ... well, 2-1/2 years ago. Think they'll get your message?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Their dirty laundry 1 min Kato 102
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Coffee Party 1,602,319
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 5 min Ugly monkeys 5
Nothing is free from the destructive, thieving ... 8 min Paul 5
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 14 min Kato 21
Black women ONLY submissive to white men? (May '16) 15 min Sbt 66
Most celebrity BM look like "Flagrante" fools i... 18 min Sbt 1
More from around the web