Celebrity BW say "BM the Last Choice"...

Celebrity BW say "BM the Last Choice" Unstable & High Risk!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#1 May 5, 2014
Celebrity BW say "BM the Last Choice" Unstable & High Risk!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#2 May 5, 2014
Who said that? Liar!

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#3 May 5, 2014
I'm sure you'll be providing a link that supports this claim...right?

Or is this just a fabrication meant to pull another bw/bm argument out of the toilet?
SadButTrue

Arlington, VA

#4 May 5, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
Or is this just a fabrication meant to pull another bw/bm argument out of the toilet?
Blog

EACH INDIVIDUAL AFRICAN-AMERICAN WOMAN’S PERSONAL VICTORY CREATES POWERFUL RIPPLE EFFECTS
Ladies, rest assured that human nature—in the form of envy—will finish the job of saving those remaining African-American women who are capable of being salvaged. The motivational energy produced by envy is over 1,000 times more powerful than any sermon.

Here’s how this will continue playing out:

As increasing numbers of African-American women marry out into happy, wholesome lives, other African-American women and girls will see this. Each African-American woman who marries out leaves behind a number of Black women relatives, friends, and acquaintances who are suffering in toxic, all-Black social circles. Some of these left-behind women are reprobates who will choose to remain Stuck On Stupid. The reprobates will continue to play dumb, tell lies, and distort the most basic ideas about BWE. Which is fine. God respects free will, and so do I. The Good Life in the outer world will go on without them.

Some of these foolish “nothing but a Black man” women will try to sabotage other Black women who are MOVING ON. This is why it’s essential for escaping Black women to remain quiet about their plans.

Most of all, many of these left-behind Black women will continue to be envious of the Black women who escaped.

The left-behind Black women will angrily think to themselves,“So & So (the Sojourner who married out) isn’t any better than me. If she can get a quality husband from the outer world, so can I!”

This is the point at which the more ambitious among the left-behind African-American women will start to imitate the Sojourner’s various moves—her self-presentation choices, her social circle choices, and so on. She’ll stop engaging in self-segregation. She’ll drop her knee-jerk grudge against White men. She’ll stop having knee-jerk, Oppositional Defiant Disorder-based reactions to the outer world. She’ll also take a hint from Black men, and learn how to do what works for her. Without trying to carry the dead Black community on her back.

This chain reaction will continue to spread with each Black woman who successfully marries out into a wholesome lifestyle. One woman at a time. The wonderful thing is that it doesn’t require any preaching to elicit this type of reaction from many women. Human nature will take care of that. Without any outside prompting. And so, victory will continue spreading to those African-American women who love themselves enough to save themselves.

Ladies, this is our collective victory, rejoice in it. May God bless you all.
SadButTrue

Arlington, VA

#5 May 5, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
Maceo

You see BW working the plan!

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#6 May 5, 2014
I really doubt SBTs relationship is happy. lol

I feel sorry for the poor poor basterd who ends up with SBT.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#7 May 5, 2014
SBT is copying the blog of Khadija Nassif.

http://sojournerspassport.com/

She also has a book on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Sojourners-Passport...
SadButTrue

Arlington, VA

#8 May 5, 2014
Hera wrote:
Yep..........there are many bloggers stating the same message! Many Black women are practicing.
SadButTrue

Arlington, VA

#9 May 5, 2014
Hera wrote:
Maceo

You don't even count! lmao

Sadly many people talk because your filled with somuch Self Hatred that you won't even do for your own wife and Mother when they were around.

Very sad!

Blogettes Post.

>>>>>>> >>

Interracial couples start intense relationships, hoping for their family blessings that never actually come.

And, of course, people fall deeply in love with highly flawed partners – the drug addicted, the chronically depressed, the perpetually unemployed , the extremely selfish man– hoping that they’ll change once they’re married. They almost never do!

Which brings us back to your dilemma and how you should handle it,

If you were in your 30’s and you were the one who wanted to have children, I’d tell you to exit a relationship with a man who was “unsure” or doesn't want children.. That’s a wild card you simply don’t want to play, no matter how much you love him.

My wife’s first husband decided he didn’t want kids; which is about the shittiest most selfish self centered thing a man can do to a woman.(Besides cheating, which he also did.)

Why would you waste your time with a man who's only into himself? You know the end result he will only look out for himself which is why my wife's first husband in addition to not wanting children also felt entitled to cheat in his spare time while she was building a business.

Why would you invest in someone who's not vested in you? <<<<<<< <<

Some things are simply "common sense" leave the selfie alone to himself.
SadButTrue

Arlington, VA

#10 May 5, 2014
IronOak wrote:
Maceo

LMAO

You mean like you did your Mother and your Ex White wife? LMAO

Maybe I should be like Phadrea and while she works her Arse off her husband is committing another felony so she will be left to raise the kids alone? LMAO

He was a FELON PRIOR and he's still a FELON the second time!

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#11 May 7, 2014
IronOak wrote:
why are you sorry for me.I love the spunk and challenging nature of this girl really hot.lol

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#12 May 7, 2014
SBT is a sour bit*h/man....who will do nothing but look for negative information about Black men and women to further a cause of separation caused by her raggety azz making the wrong choices and being a racist is disguise. Believe nothing that thang says....you can tell that thang's life is a mess!
SadButTrue

Arlington, VA

#13 May 7, 2014
Brngthtrth2u--MACEO wrote:
SBT is a sour bit*h/man....who will do nothing but look for negative information about Black men and women to further a cause of separation caused by her raggety azz making the wrong choices and being a racist is disguise. Believe nothing that thang says....you can tell that thang's life is a mess!
Maceo

I know you always seek out bad information on Black women! I told you Senior, changing profiles doesn't change you!

Why would Apollo do something like that when he was making money from Bravo? Why would an Attorney marry a felon anyway? We all predicted that Apollo would end up in jail, most Black men do after the first offense they generally go back. He has wife and 2 babies but that siill didn' keep out of trouble! He may end up doing a good 10-15 years.

Why why why would see lower her standards for a loser? He doesn't look that good this is common in the Black race. I will say I don't know any BWE Black women who's went to Law School marry an Convict. The BWE women that I know went on and married White males and live well!

Sorry but Phadria maybe educated but she's not smart when it comes to her "personal choices". I met 2 Black women who married incarcerated men, both of those men are right back in jail. One raped her attractive neighbor she still tried to say he didn't do it. The neighbor was mixed race really pretty, his wife was a heavy set Reglious Black woman who tried to help him out and support him while he was in church. He almost murdered the neighbor because he dind't want to get caught but he ended up going back to jail for 17 years he beat that woman pretty bad and raped her.

I stay clear away from many Brothers your lifestyles are too "high Risk"! Ive seen and heard people get killed or shoot because you were an innocent bystander!

No way Ill pass on the Brothers they love to live dangerous lifestyles and they'll take a chance when it comes to easy money or loose WW P%ssy and end up with nothing like you!!
SadButTrue

Arlington, VA

#14 May 7, 2014
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
Maceo

Every forum you created on Topix is negative when it comes to AAW from your 4 000 profiles!

As i told you "Nobody gives a damn about Black men anymore your whines fall on deaf ears"!

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#15 May 7, 2014
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>Maceo
LMAO
You mean like you did your Mother and your Ex White wife? LMAO
Maybe I should be like Phadrea and while she works her Arse off her husband is committing another felony so she will be left to raise the kids alone? LMAO
He was a FELON PRIOR and he's still a FELON the second time!
Why are you ignoring this thread I made for you.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TFSJ83VH6KLUC...
Da Thresher

Dallas, TX

#16 May 7, 2014
Not surprising that a "celebrity" would be saying this. A highly compromised, well assimilated "celebrity".

They use these celebrities to further their plan of destroying the "African American"/Israelite family. Thus making the males and female more open to the idea of interracial relationships where further assimilation can commence.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

#17 May 7, 2014
Hera wrote:
Did they name it after Sojourner Truth

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#18 May 7, 2014
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep..........there are many bloggers stating the same message! Many Black women are practicing.
So, how does this fit with your original premise regarding celebrity bw or is a blogger now a celebrity in your eyes? SMH
Big Knob

United States

#19 May 7, 2014
Another anglo adventure of SBT, obsessed with what he's not a bm, ....... ....LOL
Ugh

Houston, TX

#20 May 7, 2014
Wow. The Black Woman is so unbelievable gullible and dumb as a mule. And for SBT to use this blog as the Spokeperson for the Celebrity Black women is a "face-palm" of idiocy and desperation. Smh.

Let's breakdown the first small paragraph of this "blog" and really get to the gist of what this Author just said about the impotent Black American woman. He (or she) even backs my point about BW being defective and undesirable yet, this clown, SBT, can't see it nor can she read between the lines because, like most defective IRBW, they only wade on the "surface" and never deep-dive to see the depth of things and situations. It's sad as SBT's name says. Smh.

" Ladies, rest assured that human nature—in the form of envy—will finish the job of saving those remaining African-American women who are capable of being salvaged"

Do you understand what this Author just said, SBT??? LOLOLOLOL.......Smh!

"...(saving) those African-American women who are (capable) of being (salvaged)."

This saying, the whole of the Black American Woman are TRASH. Defective. Hahaha! Thus why only a few can be (salvaged) from the damage and defective cesspool of Black Women. And as for the rest of that drivel, it's actually brainwashing Black Women to leave their Race to breed out with the White ethnicity.

Yet, the Author called it "wholesome lives" ------ smh. There is nothing wholesome when a Black Woman gotta be led like chattel slavery to a particular ethnicity in order to have a "wholesome life." What this Author is doing, is engineering a modern-day plantation for Black Women under the disguise of a false reality, in order to slave their minds to a cause that works against their best interest.

Anytime you take a Woman from her ethnicity or Race, and brainwash her to believe in another ethnicity or Race, that's calling for the death of her Race and extinction of her People....which she is the Mother to.

Defective Black American Women!

Smh....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks and Other Non-whites now Consider Whites... (Dec '15) 2 min SadButTrue 45
Maceo looks like Cee Ho Green 3 min SadButTrue 3
Attractive BW turning down Maceo's for White Bo... 3 min SadButTrue 5
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 4 min SadButTrue 48
87% of white teenage babes have had sex with bl... (Sep '14) 5 min SadButTrue 60
Why I will never marry a black man 6 min Sonya 5
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 10 min Drilling for the ... 1,189
There Are Not Even 1 Billion Whites On Earth 22 min White and Nerdy 18
IS DRILLING for the NERVE 1 hr Meredith 31
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 2 hr Doctorshock 619
White girl problems... 6 hr misfit 0676 31
More from around the web