Nog named “Prince” made its sow good.

Posted in the African-American Forum

Numb Diggers

United States

#1 Dec 9, 2012
First of all, why do our slave-descended gutter monkeys name their n|g|ets royal titles? They were never royalty. They were always slaves.

Anyway, quite a bit of HUMAN WIN! here in that an ugly Trayvon-like thug is going to NU for life and its breeding sow has had its monkey factory closed fo’evah!

http://goo.gl/hglHI

PS: These are some UGLY nigherz!

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 9, 2012
Numb Diggers wrote:
First of all, why do our slave-descended gutter monkeys name their n|g|ets royal titles? They were never royalty. They were always slaves.
Anyway, quite a bit of HUMAN WIN! here in that an ugly Trayvon-like thug is going to NU for life and its breeding sow has had its monkey factory closed fo’evah!
http://goo.gl/hglHI
PS: These are some UGLY nigherz!
You need to be more respectful of people.
No one takes you seriously, you deranged filthy animal.
MR Gator Baiter

United States

#3 Dec 9, 2012
I'm very respectful of "people". That's how I was raised.

It's slave-descended Negroes I don't respect because they're not human and they're dumb violent animals.

And for the record, I could care less what a bunch of inbred penniless low IQ slave-descended subhumans thought of me or if they "[took] me seriously" or not.

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 9, 2012
MR Gator Baiter wrote:
I'm very respectful of "people". That's how I was raised.
It's slave-descended Negroes I don't respect because they're not human and they're dumb violent animals.
And for the record, I could care less what a bunch of inbred penniless low IQ slave-descended subhumans thought of me or if they "[took] me seriously" or not.
You are sorry, lost violent soul.

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 9, 2012
MR Gator Baiter wrote:
I'm very respectful of "people". That's how I was raised.
It's slave-descended Negroes I don't respect because they're not human and they're dumb violent animals.
And for the record, I could care less what a bunch of inbred penniless low IQ slave-descended subhumans thought of me or if they "[took] me seriously" or not.
P.S..Don't you believe that your behaviour is violent?
Seek peace with yourself...you are just an ugly white evil devil taunting black people.

Violent, filthy animal.
Dafontein Beaufort LeMarq

Tampa, FL

#8 Dec 9, 2012
Alienware wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S..Don't you believe that your behaviour is violent?
Seek peace with yourself...you are just an ugly white evil devil taunting black people.
Violent, filthy animal.
Tell me, Tyrone, which is really violent, a human typing his opinion on the Internet or the negroes that are responsible for 9 of 10 negro homicides?

Does the word "violent" define differently for our slave offspring?

It amuses us, your White betters, to see you have a chimp out over a few words on the Internet, while your fellow negroes are raping, stealing and killing their own lmwao

Why does the truth hurt you negroes?

“100%”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#12 Dec 9, 2012
Hold on! So WP actually create message boards were they sit around & talk about BP all day everyday like someone who has a crush?? Y'all wake up, go to bed & even dream about BP?? If I didn't know any better, I would say you guys were 'infatuated' cause these are the same symptoms, lol

“100%”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#13 Dec 9, 2012
I'm skimming through the little message board & 99% of the discussion is about Blacks....Talk about OBSESSION & you guys see nothin' wrong with being this obsessed with a person or a group of PPL. But extreme obsession is indeed a real mental illness yet we're the threats to society, lol

“100%”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#15 Dec 9, 2012
Axe V7 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing how 13% of the population can be such a bother, huh?
If not for negroes, we'd barely need police, social services or welfare.
If not for negroes, civilization could be a reality.
One cannot IGNORE the fact many whites exhibit extreme obsessions. We all may have PPL in our lives whom we have issues with but we're NOT consumed with them to the extent we see among whites. Personally I believe many whites have some kinda DSM-IV disorder because their behavior is often 'extreme'. There is usually no in between. The racist message boards are a prime example.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Hispanic men like black women (Feb '07) 3 min carmelized 10,317
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min RoxLo 1,223,360
Blk Women get what they deserve 12 min Cigar Face21 26
Minimum wage for black men before dating them 14 min lol 12
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 16 min Amarts 2,009
BM do not listen to Spotted Girl 17 min Shlomo Shekelstein 5
Freddie Grey Another Dead Thug 18 min NotSoDivineMsM 37
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 53 min NotSoDivineMsM 484
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,019
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Ben YISRAEL 118,120
Who's gonna win? Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Maywea... 2 hr lol 71
More from around the web