Black men have different taste in women

Black men have different taste in women

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Comment-sense

Spring Valley, NY

#2 Jul 25, 2011
LMAO white men do NOT have any taste in women. They always think a round ass is "fat". Right now some white guys are acting like they're so into "booty" now its funny, when years ago they complained about these women so much like they were women themselves. White men always like no figure having women. They complain too much about women that's why most leave them. They like women with fake breast with a crackhead looking body. They go for what can't hurt their ego if they fail to please.

Level 5

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 25, 2011
White man's taste = flat ass, fake boobs, skinny body.= Tasteless
Black man's taste = Nice round booty, kind of fleshy, small waist and shapely hips.
The simple fact is that black men prefer more of a well developed woman. Now that's a real woman.
Kristina

United States

#4 Jul 25, 2011
Kim kardashian is very beautiful aside from her body..white men like booty now a days too.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#5 Jul 25, 2011
fsdf wrote:
Lets take Kim Kardashian as an example. Black men think she is the hottest thing ever while most white men would only see her as an average looking woman.
Where did you get that from. Just because she dates Black men?

Yeah. I'm sure she can thank all of the millions. She has made. Solely because some Black men find her attractive. No white man wants her at all.

Ridiculous.
Caribbean girl

Windermere, FL

#6 Aug 11, 2011
well according to heracles I guess I dont fit the "black mans taste" being that IM not "fleshy"
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#7 Aug 11, 2011
heracles808 wrote:
White man's taste = flat ass, fake boobs, skinny body.= Tasteless
Black man's taste = Nice round booty, kind of fleshy, small waist and shapely hips.
The simple fact is that black men prefer more of a well developed woman. Now that's a real woman.
White men usually get better looking women than black men especially when they date out.
roylee

Garland, TX

#8 Aug 11, 2011
candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>
White men usually get better looking women than black men especially when they date out.
u look like a boy jJahaha..

Level 5

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9 Aug 12, 2011
Caribbean girl wrote:
well according to heracles I guess I dont fit the "black mans taste" being that IM not "fleshy"
I didn't mean fleshy as in fat, I mean fleshy in Beyonce-like fleshy
Caribbean girl

Windermere, FL

#10 Aug 12, 2011
I kno what you meant and I am not fleshy I more like megan good, and jil marie jones
Vanilla Thrilla

Lindsay, Canada

#11 Aug 12, 2011
White men have very diverse tastes, actually.

Our respective societies have powerful media and cultural influences which affect what is socially acceptable though.

What turns someone on and what they'll admit are often two different stories.
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqq

Silver Spring, MD

#12 Aug 12, 2011
Caribbean girl wrote:
I kno what you meant and I am not fleshy I more like megan good, and jil marie jones
and u tend to make fun of hispanic guys
Caribbean girl

Windermere, FL

#13 Aug 12, 2011
When did I do that?! dumass my brothers are spanish idiot GTFOH
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqq

Silver Spring, MD

#15 Aug 12, 2011
Caribbean girl wrote:
When did I do that?! dumass my brothers are spanish idiot GTFOH
its ok; if u dont like latin guys
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqq

Silver Spring, MD

#16 Aug 12, 2011
Caribbean girl wrote:
When did I do that?! dumass my brothers are spanish idiot GTFOH
do u want us to be more like american men; let me brag about my titles or positions or let me brag about me being ghetto
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dallas, TX

#18 Aug 12, 2011
...stfu.....black males will f*** anything that moves......just look at what they've done to white boys in american prisons......

....filthy apes!.........
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Lithuania

#19 Aug 12, 2011
...stfu.....black males will f*** anything that moves......just look at what they've done to white boys in american prisons......

....filthy apes!.........
Caribbean girl

Windermere, FL

#20 Aug 12, 2011
YOu are random I dunno what you are talking about move along
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqq

Silver Spring, MD

#21 Aug 12, 2011
Caribbean girl wrote:
YOu are random I dunno what you are talking about move along
when will u visit mexico u see the aztec prymiads
Carol

Detroit, MI

#22 Aug 12, 2011
Comment-sense wrote:
LMAO white men do NOT have any taste in women. They always think a round ass is "fat". Right now some white guys are acting like they're so into "booty" now its funny, when years ago they complained about these women so much like they were women themselves. White men always like no figure having women. They complain too much about women that's why most leave them. They like women with fake breast with a crackhead looking body. They go for what can't hurt their ego if they fail to please.
White men have been losing control over black women's....

curves/flavas.....

ever since we came off the slave ships....

ALL Men only support those women who are open to them...

Black women have been afraid of the unknown...

afraid of losing their culture.....

have had distrust of WM because of slavery and rape....

If Black women have accepted WM when they came with sweet, sincere intentions 25+ years ago...

There would easily be as many or more WM/Bf couples than WM/AW couples.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#23 Aug 12, 2011
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
If Black women have accepted WM when they came with sweet, sincere intentions 25+ years ago...
There would easily be as many or more WM/Bf couples than WM/AW couples.
So you would be here today calling Black women sellouts then?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 2 min CEEK 5,638
Why are most white people racist? 3 min Righteous 2,114
Africans did not sell their own 3 min T BOS 67
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,263,322
Whiteys, Europe, West, YOU will never gain cont... 7 min T BOS 24
Negro Sow Sheboons torture 96 year old woman. 9 min RunningNighurTargets 1
Fish Food 12 min Askia Muhammad 11
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 1 hr LMFBOSH 249
Are white people aware of white privilege? 2 hr PolakPotrafi 137
More from around the web