Posted in the African-American Forum

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 12, 2013
Christian Bale is Moses

Take a look.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1528100/...

No AAs in film! Ahhh haa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 13, 2013
I guess folks in Hollywood don't agree with Afrocentrism!
Gottz

Athens, GA

#3 Nov 13, 2013
McAlister73, you lil shyt, where have you been hiding?
Exit Stage Left

United States

#4 Nov 13, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
Christian Bale is Moses
Take a look.
Undeniable proof that negroes were a non-factor in Biblical times just like they are today. This is Hollywood's way of telling negroes they don't matter.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5 Nov 13, 2013
It's their way of lying through their lipless mouths, placing pale faces in ancient Africa. You creatures are sub and a disgrace to our legacy. Perhaps the most high won't destroy you all ruthlessly, but heal some of you and your skin actually take on a healthy pallor and your minds take on sanity.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#6 Nov 13, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
It's their way of lying through their lipless mouths, placing pale faces in ancient Africa. You creatures are sub and a disgrace to our legacy. Perhaps the most high won't destroy you all ruthlessly, but heal some of you and your skin actually take on a healthy pallor and your minds take on sanity.
Um....the Middle Eastern people WERE ALWAYS EURASIAN CAUCASIAN AND STILL ARE! The Middle Eastern Neolithic Farmers went into southern Europe 10000BC. Southern Europeans ARE RELATED to INDIGENOUS Middle Eastern people! Do the look black hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????
Samaritans who have lived over 3000 years in Israel:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
Palestinian Jews from the Israelite Tribe of Judah:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ben_Zakai.jpg
Paintings done by ancient Syrian Jews 200 years after Jesus died:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dura-Europos_synagogue

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#7 Nov 13, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
Christian Bale is Moses
Take a look.
The buybull is a work of fiction.
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#8 Nov 13, 2013
Why do you self important blacks keep forgetting who controls every form of entertainment & informational media on this planet including movies, TV, radio, internet & print media so naturally the boss will pick his actors, stars & celebrities who look like him, not like some other race is portrayed as fact or fiction, it is what it is, don't like what we do, go on a trek to some desolate mountain top & ponder infinity.
Malic

Houston, TX

#9 Nov 13, 2013
Even the outside world knows Hollywood movies on historical pieces are based on Lies. As if showing a Movie with a White Moses will have the world jumping up and down of White Christians being the Children of Israel. Smh....delusional Apes.

Let me guess.....they will ignore the part where Yah told Moses at the Burning Bush to put his hand in his cloak, pull it out and behold, it was white as snow and then, to put it back in his cloak, and it was back to his normal flesh.

I'll be dying to see how a "white as snow" Christian Beale will "somehow" be Black to get the hand to turn white as snow and then be White again to turn his hand back to his Black flesh as a White man.

Lmao!!!!

And I suppose all the inhabitants of Ancient Egypt will be all White People where the White Egyptians will enslave the White Children of Israel huh?

Lol!

When did that ever happened??? Not even Rome enslaved their own for "430" years. White People just live on Lies, distortion of Truths and fabricated b.s.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#10 Nov 14, 2013
Accept Jesus as your Savior!!!
Gottz

Athens, GA

#11 Nov 14, 2013
Malic wrote:
Even the outside world knows Hollywood movies on historical pieces are based on Lies. As if showing a Movie with a White Moses will have the world jumping up and down of White Christians being the Children of Israel. Smh....delusional Apes.
Let me guess.....they will ignore the part where Yah told Moses at the Burning Bush to put his hand in his cloak, pull it out and behold, it was white as snow and then, to put it back in his cloak, and it was back to his normal flesh.
I'll be dying to see how a "white as snow" Christian Beale will "somehow" be Black to get the hand to turn white as snow and then be White again to turn his hand back to his Black flesh as a White man.
Lmao!!!!

And I suppose all the inhabitants of Ancient Egypt will be all White People where the White Egyptians will enslave the White Children of Israel huh?
Lol!
When did that ever happened??? Not even Rome enslaved their own for "430" years. White People just live on Lies, distortion of Truths and fabricated b.s.
Great observation! Looks like Mc Allister73 didn't think about that! No wonder he hasn't replied!
LMBAO!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#12 Nov 14, 2013
Malic wrote:
Lmao!!!!
Lol!
INDIGENOUS Middle Eastern people have always been Eurasian Caucasian and still are!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,419,251
BM arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mi... 7 min Kip 12
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 15 min Kip 27
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 16 min TRUMP FAN 360
News Usher hopes movie will lead to more about histo... 19 min Oh No You Di-nt 1
Unemployed black people rejoice! 21 min Oh No You Di-nt 9
why can't black men walk properly? 21 min Bobby T Canada 16
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 54 min Michel Montvert 249
*Breaking* Teamsters endorse Hillary Clinton!!! 1 hr Monica Lewinsky 2016 21
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 4 hr lola 514
More from around the web