Black Conservatives Speak out on Ille...

Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4035 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1640 Jun 28, 2013
Armando wrote:
When the first white people came to Usa soil it was looking for oportunities, mostly good and nice people, very hard working people. Among them was the evil guys. This bad guys, normally scared and weak people; execute indians, prosecute their own people, and chineses, brough free people from Africa to make them slaves and now their sons hate undocumented people. Among good people always will be the ignorants. Any black hater among the white haters remember: They no only hate their own people, they hate your Fathers first...
?? this makes sense??? Good try there illegelo.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1641 Jun 28, 2013
Hi Ima, Maga....your remarks are spot on! This sucking dolt is probably an Al-Quida operative as well. Trying to claim NA's want her. Don't buy it for one second. This NA sees her/it for the worthless runner she/it is. Look at India..they refuse toilets, 1,000+ die from the polluted Ganges daily..on and on...my point? They are as far removed from protecting our Mother Earth as they come. We do not respect their culture or their ways.
And trying to claim we do is most angering. I would love to gut punch it/she.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1642 Jun 28, 2013
They hide out here in their greed and envy and lust for what they can't create in India. They export people faster than our birth rate. They follow an Elephant around, worshiping the tooth of Buddha.

She/it wants to brag and sound all tough on here, when in reality, she ran for the first boat out of her homeland. They don't fight for their land or their own, yet come here to hide and brag.
Come here to live off the battles ours have won. They are weak. All they do is breed like rats. But they expect the spoil. My family and I can't stand them around here. How dare her claim NA's back her/it.
Motels filled with their rats and bed bugs. They get our tax dollars to run business'. They have more opportunity than Citizens afforded them and they all seem to feel the same way towards all Americans. They are here for their own gain, no more.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1645 Jun 28, 2013
LMAO as the Indian here is opposing Illegals and immigrants. You are a tool alrighty. There are more vid links on your page to other Indians opposing Immigration. You did yourself in on this atttempt.
Again, What Indians, other than from India, support you in THIS land? And why did you leave YOUR Glorious homeland? Can't answer, so deflect. This arrow is up your butt.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1646 Jun 28, 2013
SOme more of your examples:Native American Shatters Myth of Indigenous Illegal Aliens



I should thank you for putting me on to all these. LMAO @ U and Your filth and lies.
Brenda besson

United States

#1651 Jun 28, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
Hi Ima, Maga....your remarks are spot on! This sucking dolt is probably an Al-Quida operative as well. Trying to claim NA's want her. Don't buy it for one second. This NA sees her/it for the worthless runner she/it is. Look at India..they refuse toilets, 1,000+ die from the polluted Ganges daily..on and on...my point? They are as far removed from protecting our Mother Earth as they come. We do not respect their culture or their ways.
And trying to claim we do is most angering. I would love to gut punch it/she.
lol funny
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#1652 Jun 28, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey racist subhuman. Can I use your mama's bones to fertilize my garden?
Use your own feces to fertilize and your urine to water your garden.

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1653 Jun 28, 2013
Magadala wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the sanctimonious idiot who brought up pray, etc! People who don't have anything and want mine always start with the BS, "...this earth and everythng...belongs to...creator!" You know use it in your own country, not mine.
You must Mexican, have Mexican relatives or something. The reason I say this is that you use the same logic as mexico! You monitor our efforts to control our border and get rid of their freeloading people, but they have a tight border and much harsher immigation laws. Oh well, so much for belonging to someone. LOL
P.S., My dear praying sistah, where do you get off calling me names...and a hater! I said nothing like that! False witiness against your neighbor...um huh!
I AM A CITIZEN, YOU RACIST BEEATCH! You didn't have to answer my POST! It wasn't addressed to you, was it? You don't tell me what to pray for, do you grasp that concept? How dare you!

You pray for what you want, hater, and hypocrite!
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#1654 Jun 28, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> lol funny
agree, Brenda....Nijoni makes my day....love Nij's posts!

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1655 Jun 28, 2013
Sindhi Native wrote:
<quoted text>First of all I'm not Indian and second find me a video with a PURE looking Native American person that supports anti- illegal immigration, hahahaha so what you probably think your ethnicity is American too hahahahah, even Obamas more white than she's Native American in the video, now buzz of back to Wang's dry cleaner in the ghetto
This clenches your racism!! You can't even recognize a Native American. You have been watching too many bollywood movies. What an idiot racist Cretin you are. NO NA's support you, other than with taxes.
What about the vid you posted? The one that debunks your statement? Not Indian enough now that you are shown for being illiterate?
You got nothing, Mezito, but Lies.
Find ME a Vid that supports you, as I just debunked your worthless lies. LMAO At you, Turdito. You are an illegal POS< no more.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1656 Jun 28, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
The anti-immigrant people are overwhelmingly racist. Just look at this thread. Most of their spiel is about what is wrong with Mexico and Mexicans.รง
So with no mass deportations, are you suggesting they remain illegal here? Obviously they should be legalized, as they are already contributing to this society.
The anti- illegal immigrant people don't want an amnesty that will just encourage more people to cross the border and then "come out of the shadows".

Just because they invaded does not mean they have to be legalized.

I have already told you it is not about race, even though you insist on painting anti-amnesty with a racist label. It is about following laws, and not butting in line in front of people that had to wait many years for entry.

Mass deportations are not practical, and you already know that.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1657 Jun 28, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
Hi everyone,the bill will never pass in the house.
I was hoping it would be DOA.

People really need to think about the effects of legalizing 20+ million people, in terms of social services. I highly doubt it is only that 11 million figure they keep throwing around?
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1658 Jun 28, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
The anti- illegal immigrant people don't want an amnesty that will just encourage more people to cross the border and then "come out of the shadows".
Just because they invaded does not mean they have to be legalized.
I have already told you it is not about race, even though you insist on painting anti-amnesty with a racist label. It is about following laws, and not butting in line in front of people that had to wait many years for entry.
Mass deportations are not practical, and you already know that.
foreigners who DEMAND entrance are not "immigrants"... they are "invaders".

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1661 Jun 28, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
This clenches your racism!! You can't even recognize a Native American. You have been watching too many bollywood movies. What an idiot racist Cretin you are. NO NA's support you, other than with taxes.
What about the vid you posted? The one that debunks your statement? Not Indian enough now that you are shown for being illiterate?
You got nothing, Mezito, but Lies.
Find ME a Vid that supports you, as I just debunked your worthless lies. LMAO At you, Turdito. You are an illegal POS< no more.
Flaming moron.

If Mexicans aren't Native, then where the hell are they from?

I've lived in Spain, and all those illegal immigrants do not look like Spanish people...

And why is this your business? This is their continent, not yours. Don't like it? Then get out.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1663 Jun 28, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
foreigners who DEMAND entrance are not "immigrants"... they are "invaders".
Thieving imperialist gringos who steal land aren't native... they're interlopers until everyone has justice.

You're unwanted here. Get out.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1665 Jun 28, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
The anti- illegal immigrant people don't want an amnesty that will just encourage more people to cross the border and then "come out of the shadows".
Just because they invaded does not mean they have to be legalized.
I have already told you it is not about race, even though you insist on painting anti-amnesty with a racist label. It is about following laws, and not butting in line in front of people that had to wait many years for entry.
Mass deportations are not practical, and you already know that.
Right, so they have to be legalized. I welcome them. They'll make good citizens.

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1667 Jun 28, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, so they have to be legalized. I welcome them. They'll make good citizens.
Did you get my pm?

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1668 Jun 28, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
foreigners who DEMAND entrance are not "immigrants"... they are "invaders".
So why are you complaining? Isn' that what the Europeans do/did, everywhere they went? Worst still, they took over and dehumanized the natives, calling them savages, heathens, etc.?

You all are such hypocrites. Europeans have been INVADERS FOR A LONG TIME! But that's different, right? Especially when it comes to you priviledged and entitled whites!!!! and you too, Uncle CHANG!

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1669 Jun 28, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Flaming moron.
If Mexicans aren't Native, then where the hell are they from?
I've lived in Spain, and all those illegal immigrants do not look like Spanish people...
And why is this your business? This is their continent, not yours. Don't like it? Then get out.
LOL you uneducated racist idiot. The Indians had the Mezitos out of OUR land. It was the whites you so despise that let you in. Ironic, ain't it? You are so stupid you know not who to hate in your ignorance. Go back to harvesting your feces in India. The feces you so worship.
Mexicans are mostly Spanish and indigenous Mexicans. Not American Indians. Although some Indians exist there, they are not the illegal majority of which we speak. SOme Cherokees fled there during persecution. You should read some History before trying to debate me. As I have it from my ancestors.
Mexicos also started the scalping industry. Fitting for such Liars.
Just as their Catholics try to blame Christians for their crimes, your Mezitos, when it befits them, try and blame the American Indians. Two faced Carpet baggers are your ancestors.
Your Mezitos could make something of South AMerica, but instead they run here. Under any guise that suits you.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1670 Jun 28, 2013
Is there even ONE Black Conservative on this thread?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The matriarchal society, is not working for the... 4 min ATLANTA_1 1
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 14 min Moses 1,643
Black Men have finally Made It 19 min ATLANTA_1 2
An African takes an Ancestry DNA test (Feb '15) 26 min ATLANTA_1 5
I love ARAB MEN, but do they date black girls? (Jun '10) 26 min sadek 485
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min Notliz 1,402,997
Whats it like, being black in Seattle, Washington? 29 min ATLANTA_1 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 41 min Moses 47,286
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 1 hr U Make Me Laugh 147
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 2 hr bluestreak returns 291
More from around the web