Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

Jun 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Breitbart.com

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Comments
3,941 - 3,960 of 4,025 Comments Last updated Apr 3, 2014
LANDMINE THE BORDER

Danbury, CT

#4681 Feb 13, 2014
Zanoni021314 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, look at bright-one, always the one with the quick solutions.
Another quick solution is lubing your azzzzzz. Have you heard the old adage "It's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease." Well, it's your squeaky azzz that's getting the lube.
There, problem solved, no snivelers, no squeaky azzes, no problem.
Sounds like u have some pretty serious homosexual fantasies.....not that theres anything wrong with that.
Sorry, not interested! LOL!!

Landmine the border!!!!
Zanoni021314

Oakland, CA

#4682 Feb 13, 2014
LANDMINE THE BORDER wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like u have some pretty serious homosexual fantasies.....not that theres anything wrong with that.
Landmine the border!!!!
Nope, no homosexual tendencies here. It's just you squeak too much.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#4683 Feb 13, 2014
Wow, one is a crybaby to want our country's laws respected? Really???

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#4684 Feb 13, 2014
America’s education system is in crisis. Test scores show us that students across America are performing at levels far below their peers overseas. In addition to test scores that aren’t up to par, graduation rates are shamefully low. There is no doubt that America’s students deserve better.

In a rapidly changing world, our students are not being taught the basic knowledge and skills they need to succeed. It’s time to get to the root of the problem.

America’s teachers unions — particularly the National Education Association and the American Federation of Teachers — are the most organized and powerful voices in education politics. These unions continue to block reforms needed to improve our nation’s schools by putting their focus on teachers rather than on the students they teach.

Our education system is in desperate need of reform and it’s time we stop letting teachers unions stand in the way.
Zanoni021314

Oakland, CA

#4685 Feb 13, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
Wow, one is a crybaby to want our country's laws respected? Really???
I asked this question more than once and have not gotten an answer. I'll ask you again, why so much emphasis on immigration laws. There are hundreds of other laws in the US that are being broken. Why your fanaticism with immigration laws? Have you nothing better to do with your life?

Let me guess, you're retired and have no other way to occupy yourself? So you just sit at home in front of your monitor and keyboard and cry like a baby about your immigration laws not being enforced.

So once again, why single out the immigration laws when there are plenty of other laws being broke?
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#4686 Feb 13, 2014
Zanoni021314 wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked this question more than once and have not gotten an answer. I'll ask you again, why so much emphasis on immigration laws. There are hundreds of other laws in the US that are being broken. Why your fanaticism with immigration laws? Have you nothing better to do with your life?
Let me guess, you're retired and have no other way to occupy yourself? So you just sit at home in front of your monitor and keyboard and cry like a baby about your immigration laws not being enforced.
So once again, why single out the immigration laws when there are plenty of other laws being broke?
why not?
Juan Too

United States

#4687 Feb 14, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
America’s teachers unions — particularly the National Education Association and the American Federation of Teachers — are the most organized and powerful voices in education politics. These unions continue to block reforms needed to improve our nation’s schools by putting their focus on teachers rather than on the students they teach.
Wow, a union putting its members first? Shocking, shocking I say. LOL
LANDMINE THE BORDER

Danbury, CT

#4688 Feb 14, 2014
Zanoni021314 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because illegal immigration leads to numerous crimes including murder , rape ,sexual abuse of children, theft, ID fraud, drunk driving , etc etc etc.

Why do you cheerlead for these dirty criminals?
Why do you hate America and its hard working families?

LANDMINE THE BORDER!!!
Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4689 Feb 14, 2014
Zanoni021314 wrote:
I confused you with the OldGlory.
But anyway, you do nothing but run your mouth OneRepublic.
I don't recall you presenting an detailed statistics to support any of your bogus claims.
I don't have to post statistics to back up common sense, nor do I waste my time reposting other people's stats, if you want to research, have at it, it's not necessary for Topix.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#4690 Feb 15, 2014
Zanoni021314 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the illegal immigration forum is it not? Why would I discuss other laws being broken in here? When Americans break other laws they are held accountable are they not? Illegal aliens break numerous laws not just the one of crossing our border illegally and yet they expect to get a pass on them aka amnesty? I can't think of one other law being broken by our own citizens that has devastated so many as illegal immigration has. Millions of foreigners have managed to breach our borders and they aren.t just here to work. There are criminals and would be terrorists getting thru also. Americans have lost their jobs, had their wages reduced, their taxes raised and illegal immigration has overcrowded our schools, jails and hospitals but I shouldn't concern myself with that, right?

I can't think of a more patriotic thing to do for my country than to fight this travesty. Then these millions of lawbreakers have the nerve to demand amnesty? I'll fight that to my dying breath. If that's crying to you then so be it but then you're either an illegal alien yourself or a supporter of them. Go figure. You and your ilk always pull the race card on this issue when race has nothing to do with and that is what you are trying to do now.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#4691 Feb 15, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the illegal immigration forum is it not? Why would I discuss other laws being broken in here? When Americans break other laws they are held accountable are they not? Illegal aliens break numerous laws not just the one of crossing our border illegally and yet they expect to get a pass on them aka amnesty? I can't think of one other law being broken by our own citizens that has devastated so many as illegal immigration has. Millions of foreigners have managed to breach our borders and they aren.t just here to work. There are criminals and would be terrorists getting thru also. Americans have lost their jobs, had their wages reduced, their taxes raised and illegal immigration has overcrowded our schools, jails and hospitals but I shouldn't concern myself with that, right?
I can't think of a more patriotic thing to do for my country than to fight this travesty. Then these millions of lawbreakers have the nerve to demand amnesty? I'll fight that to my dying breath. If that's crying to you then so be it but then you're either an illegal alien yourself or a supporter of them. Go figure. You and your ilk always pull the race card on this issue when race has nothing to do with and that is what you are trying to do now.
He has done this same exact thing with others.
SAM

Potomac, MD

#4692 Feb 17, 2014
Former Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle tom's do exist.
in your sick dreams
Zanoni021814

Oakland, CA

#4693 Feb 18, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%.
Go back to Asia, you weren't asked to come over here.

Now you're here and all of a sudden "you be thinking you be white." What a joke!
Zanoni021814

Oakland, CA

#4694 Feb 18, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
why not?
You are one dumb Asian!

Did you not read my previous posts on other threads regarding how immigration laws got started. Here, let me summarize them for you Doofus.

In the late 1800s and the first half of the 1900s there was a political/social movement pushed by eugenicists. These eugenicists believed that they could improve the gene pool here in the US by limiting immigration of undesirables.

"[Madison] Grant was responsible for one of the most famous works of scientific racism, and played an active role in crafting strong immigration restriction and anti-miscegenation laws in the United States."

As a result of his efforts many Europeans from southern and eastern Europe were barred from obtaining legal immigration into the US.

The Immigration Act of 1924 limited the number of immigrants from any country to 2% of people from that country. This effectively made it very easy for Anglo-Saxon-Teuton people to obtain legal immigration. At the same time barring otherwise qualified immigrants from other countries.

Since the Anglo-Saxon-Teuton people already made up the majority of the population, this law ensured that they remained the majority. After all 2% of 100,000,000 meant that 2,000,000 could come to the US legally, and 2% of 100,000 meant that only 2,000 could come to the US. The Majority, Anglo-Saxon-Teuton, remained the majority.

The Emergency Quota Act of 1921 had a similar effect, but the percentage was 3%.

In 1965 Secretary of State, Dean Rusk began a move to end racist immigration restrictions in which he succeeded. As a result, only one of five Americans is of British descent. He effectively ended what Madison Grant started.

"The 1965 act marked a radical break from the immigration policies of the past. The law as it stood then excluded Latin Americans, Asians and Africans and preferred northern and western Europeans over southern and eastern ones."

Now, getting back to you AsianGuy (doofus,) you're siding with a group of people who couldn't care less if you were deported or not. Those people you are siding with would like to re-implement similar or more draconian immigration laws to those of the 1920s. And you, Doofus, are dancing along with them.

I've told you already, you're dancing with the devil.
Zanoni021814

Oakland, CA

#4695 Feb 18, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the illegal immigration forum is it not?...
No it is not. This is the "Mexico Forum." Did you miss that bright one?

[There, one point for me, I debunked one of your claims.]

Continuing on, many people have attempted to start threads regarding issues that pertain to Mexico in ways other than "immigration."

I have seen threads regarding the Dalai Lama visiting Mexico, threads regarding foreign investment in Mexico (Pirelli Tires, Nissan, Audi, etc.)

THAT is the type of news and info that should be in the Mexico Forum. Not your stupid rambling (sniveling) about illegal immigration.
Zanoni021814

Oakland, CA

#4696 Feb 18, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
...I can't think of a more patriotic thing to do for my country than to fight this travesty. Then these millions of lawbreakers have the nerve to demand amnesty? I'll fight that to my dying breath...
You'll fight that to your dying breath, hopefully it's not too long now.

I can hardly wait for you to be gone!
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#4697 Feb 18, 2014
Zanoni021814 wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is not. This is the "Mexico Forum." Did you miss that bright one?
[There, one point for me, I debunked one of your claims.]
Continuing on, many people have attempted to start threads regarding issues that pertain to Mexico in ways other than "immigration."
I have seen threads regarding the Dalai Lama visiting Mexico, threads regarding foreign investment in Mexico (Pirelli Tires, Nissan, Audi, etc.)
THAT is the type of news and info that should be in the Mexico Forum. Not your stupid rambling (sniveling) about illegal immigration.
so what are you doing here? BE GONE !!!!
Jose

New York, NY

#4698 Feb 18, 2014
Zanoni021814 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to Asia, you weren't asked to come over here.
Now you're here and all of a sudden "you be thinking you be white." What a joke!
I told that clown to get his sorry azzz back to Asia!! LOL!!!

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4699 Feb 18, 2014
Zanoni021814 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one dumb Asian!
Did you not read my previous posts on other threads regarding how immigration laws got started. Here, let me summarize them for you Doofus.
In the late 1800s and the first half of the 1900s there was a political/social movement pushed by eugenicists. These eugenicists believed that they could improve the gene pool here in the US by limiting immigration of undesirables.
"[Madison] Grant was responsible for one of the most famous works of scientific racism, and played an active role in crafting strong immigration restriction and anti-miscegenation laws in the United States."
As a result of his efforts many Europeans from southern and eastern Europe were barred from obtaining legal immigration into the US.
The Immigration Act of 1924 limited the number of immigrants from any country to 2% of people from that country. This effectively made it very easy for Anglo-Saxon-Teuton people to obtain legal immigration. At the same time barring otherwise qualified immigrants from other countries.
Since the Anglo-Saxon-Teuton people already made up the majority of the population, this law ensured that they remained the majority. After all 2% of 100,000,000 meant that 2,000,000 could come to the US legally, and 2% of 100,000 meant that only 2,000 could come to the US. The Majority, Anglo-Saxon-Teuton, remained the majority.
The Emergency Quota Act of 1921 had a similar effect, but the percentage was 3%.
In 1965 Secretary of State, Dean Rusk began a move to end racist immigration restrictions in which he succeeded. As a result, only one of five Americans is of British descent. He effectively ended what Madison Grant started.
"The 1965 act marked a radical break from the immigration policies of the past. The law as it stood then excluded Latin Americans, Asians and Africans and preferred northern and western Europeans over southern and eastern ones."
Now, getting back to you AsianGuy (doofus,) you're siding with a group of people who couldn't care less if you were deported or not. Those people you are siding with would like to re-implement similar or more draconian immigration laws to those of the 1920s. And you, Doofus, are dancing along with them.
I've told you already, you're dancing with the devil.
The 1924 act was a good law. It was popular and backed by organized labor. From its inception the United States focused on Europe, especially Northern Europe for immigration. This made sense. The U.S.A was an extension of England, especially, but also other Northern European countries that were very similar. The want for cheap labor was made greater by industrialization and helped by the results of the Civil War, and it put political pressure to expand immigration. The 1924 law was a much needed reform. Eugenics was certainly en vogue during that period but it was only one part of the impetus for the law. The Progressives of that time were of a mixed bag. I like Madison Grant, but in a conservative way. The 1965 bill was utter batshit.
Jose

New York, NY

#4700 Feb 18, 2014
LANDMINE THE BORDER wrote:
<quoted text>
Landmine the border!!!!
Landmine your butt anglo!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 2 min zef 5,301
Hey, where is everybody? The "CDC whistleblower... 3 min friend DUHZ it again 27
with an average iq of only 85, can african amer... (Aug '12) 4 min siggers nuck 89
Ebola outbreak: ZMapp protects sick monkeys 4 min Zippy 2
There's A War On The Black Male 4 min GIZLER 527
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,100,463
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 6 min Diva 3,215
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 21 min felisitas 2,098
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr Ben YISRAEL 4,719
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 2 hr asho 1,869
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Woodbridge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••