Black Conservatives Speak out on Ille...

Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4035 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

LANDMINE THE BORDER

United States

#4431 Feb 1, 2014
Pere du Champ wrote:
<quoted text>
The is the land of immigrants, no? If not, then you need to go to the nearest reservation, find the tribal office, apply for a green card. Just drive N into Oklahoma, you'll be on a rez quickly enough.
"Give me your tired, your poor,
your huddled masses yearning to breathe free..."
(Nativist addendum: "...unless they're of a color or culture I don't like.")
You can call all kinds of things "natural". Isn't sexism natural to all nations? Slavery? All sorts of crap. Pedophiles call their sexual activities "natural". Racists like you think your sociopathic anti-human attitudes are "natural". Like the pedophiles, you're wrong.
What a dope.
You left out the last line of that poem....
"I lift my lamp beside the golder door."

A door.
Yes a DOOR!
There is a door to enter this country, not overstay a visa or slither in across the border.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4434 Feb 1, 2014
Population Concerns in the United States
POPULATION

At the present growth rate of 1.1% per year, the United States' population will double to about 560 million in about the next 60 years, if current immigration and related trends continue. Each year over 3 million people are added to the U.S. population.

Over 70% of the United States' annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida and New York) results from immigration.

Every person leaves an "ecological footprint" on the Earth -- that amount of land which, assuming it is endowed with an average amount of resources, is necessary to sustain one human being indefinitely. The average American's ecological footprint is about 25 acres, an area far greater than that taken up by one's residence and place of school or work and other places where he or she is. Those 25 additional acres supply the average American with food, fiber, and other resources, as well as capacity for waste assimilation and disposal.(The average footprint of everyone in the world is about 7 acres.)

LAND & FOOD PRODUCTION

One acre of natural habitat or farmland is converted to built-up space or highway for each person added to the U.S. population.

More than 99.3% of the U.S. food comes from land, while less than .5% comes from aquatic systems.

Of the nearly 470 million acres of arable land that are now in cultivation in the U.S., more than 1 million acres are lost from cultivation each year due to urbanization, multiplying transportation networks, and industrial expansion. In addition, about 2 million acres of prime cropland are lost annually by erosion, salinization, and water logging.
Iowa has lost 1/2 of its fertile topsoil after farming there for about 100 years. Their topsoil is being lost about 30 times faster than sustainability.

If present population gwoth and other trends continue, over the next 60 years, both degradation and urbanization will diminish our arable land base of 470 million acres by 120 million acres.
Only 0.6 acres of arable land per person will be available in 2050, whereas more tha 1.2 acres per person are needed to provide a diverse diet (currently 1.6 acres of arable land are available),

If present trends in population growth, domestic food consumption, and topsoil loss continue, the U.S. food exports (and the income from them) will cease by 2030.

ENERGY

Fossil energy use in the U.S. has increased from 20 to as much as 1,000-fold in just four decades.

Currently, 92% of U.S. energy needs are provided by finite fossil fuels, with 6% of the total energy used for agricultrual production.

Renewable energy sources, like hydropower and biomass, provide 8% of the U.S. energy and are increasing very slowly.

WATER

Agriculture consumes about 85% of all fresh water consumed by Americans. In the West, water shortages are increasing. Groundwater provides 31% of the water used in U.S. agriculture. Groundwater is being depleted 25% in excess of recharge rates.
Even if water management were to be substantially improved, by 2060 the 560 million Americans will have only 700 gallons/day/capita, considered a minimum for all human needs. This assumes even distribution, which is not the case -- much of our population and agricultural production is in arid and semi-arid regions.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4435 Feb 1, 2014
Pere du Champ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, y'all stole that land, so pfffttt there goes that argument.
There would be plenty of jobs for all if corporations didn't outsource them... oh but whooops... you misguided connedservatives can't see corporations. They're the elephant in the room of which we mustn't speak.
I was talking about natural resources, not jobs- and that's so lame about stealing land. Most land masses throughout the world have been "stolen" and blood was shed over resources since time began. No one in the world falls for that [email protected] unless they are retarded.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#4436 Feb 1, 2014
So now the ISH creature is back with a new name? When Topix bans people don't they check their IP address to makes sure they don't come back under a new name? He wasn't even bright enough to hide his new identity by using his usual bywords of "connedservatives and boy" LOL! What an idiot!
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#4437 Feb 1, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
So now the ISH creature is back with a new name? When Topix bans people don't they check their IP address to makes sure they don't come back under a new name? He wasn't even bright enough to hide his new identity by using his usual bywords of "connedservatives and boy" LOL! What an idiot!
LOL ! we're way too smart for that creature to pull one over us, huh ? after so many bans topix should just put their foot on their behind and shove them out FOREVER!

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4441 Feb 1, 2014
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
I am butting in- but imo, we need much LESS immigration over all and the immigrants needed should be highly intelligent and very talented in fields such as science, research, and innovation. Then, it could and should go faster.
We already have many unskilled workers and unemployment here- as jobs contine to be outsourced/ As has been pointed out by Old Glory, there are already unlimited visas for workers who will do crop picking. Immigration is supposed to be used to benefit the people of the US as a whole, not for the benefit of politicians, unscrupulous employers, or the benefit of foreigners around the world,
As far as Hispanics being most often mentioned- it's because they are nearly always 99.9 percent of the ones protesting and doing things like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AIB_XGRm6UQXX
Interesting video. It was noted that the only "racism" was coming from the pro-illegal side. I wonder if Barros will address that. If he does, as we both know, he'll only try to make excuses for it.

Level 7

Location hidden

#4442 Feb 1, 2014
Pere du Champ wrote:
<quoted text>
RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! Reaganomics... RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! Connedservatives... RACIST! RACIST! RACIST!
Well, it looks like someone got another one of the accounts banned, lol. How long do you think this new one will last?

Level 7

Location hidden

#4443 Feb 1, 2014
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about natural resources, not jobs- and that's so lame about stealing land. Most land masses throughout the world have been "stolen" and blood was shed over resources since time began. No one in the world falls for that [email protected] unless they are retarded.
Very true.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#4444 Feb 1, 2014
K Street has more money and they own the WhiteHouse.
Davos is Eggonomocy

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#4445 Feb 1, 2014
RayOne wrote:
U mints 401K?;) it's was yeaterday! Dr. Bo IRA-------->myRA!! tryin to think next yr speecheeriliter of 2015!!! ;-000
Davos is Eggonomocy

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#4446 Feb 1, 2014
RayOne wrote:
Dr. Bo first class on Boeing 787 dreamliner & lift tolk the vote by Mrs Prezodone!! can U guessing Doeing 777x 2020?!!!!!!!!!;) 401K---------->__________ i let U thinking-On dis ONE ray!!:-000

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#4447 Feb 2, 2014
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
What a glorious day that would be!
Sure. It will be like the rise of the Fuhrer and his movement in the 1930s. An American version of that extraordinary "redemption."
THE RELIC

Tampa, FL

#4450 Feb 2, 2014
Willie Lynch III wrote:
<quoted text>
Ish tov
barros serrano
sinajuavi
(lol....what a putz...)
You forgot to add:

"Oh Really"

lmwao

“Call me "Taco Bob"”

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Butttocks Bashing Beaner

#4451 Feb 2, 2014
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to add:
"Oh Really"
lmwao
I am not Oh Really, I have only ever used this account, and don't have much time for posting these days as Juana De Los Apostoles Covadonga Contreras Serrano, my wife, will only let me on topix for an hour a week...and I still have to hold down my jobs at the Burrito bar, lettuce picking and cleaning the highway.

I look toward the day when racism ceases to exist and America has a Mexican El Presidente, namely me.

Vote Barros, free machete, lettuces and burritos for all....
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#4452 Feb 2, 2014
Willie Lynch III wrote:
<quoted text>
Ish tov
barros serrano
sinajuavi
(lol....what a putz...)
He's been reported. Hope this is the last time that he sneaks back in here.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#4453 Feb 2, 2014
Pere du Champ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is from this thread that complaints come, to Topix... and why?
Because your connedservative rightwing quasi-fascist racist reprobates FEAR free speech.
I prove you wrong daily and you can't handle it... you cowardly little whining crying losers.
You hate freedom. You hate the truth.
And... in your case Wally... you're known as a potential terrorist racist extremist...
Hence the surveillance.
Better mind your p's and q's, boy, or you'll be having long conversations with the FBI.2863
You are the new Nazi.

Congratulations.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#4454 Feb 2, 2014
Illegal immigration means more competition in the labor market and higher unemployment.

Location hidden

#4455 Feb 2, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Illegal immigration means more competition in the labor market and higher unemployment.
The power brokers of Washington, need a NEW SLAVE Class.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#4462 Feb 2, 2014
Pere du Champ wrote:
<quoted text>
Still hating on immigrants, boy?
That makes you subhuman Ugly AmeriKKKan scum, doesn't it...
you are now known to the appropriate law enforcing agencies!!!! LOL ! LOL ! hey sin juevos, Zanoni, FRITO, RICO.... YOU ARE ALREADY A DAMNED FOOL, so just keep rubbing it from your ass INTO your foul mouth!

Location hidden

#4463 Feb 2, 2014
Fascism works for the ELITE class of Washington, DC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,536,031
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 18 min Paul 27
Black men are weak and cowardly! lmao 58 min T-BOS 8
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr dreamhunk 34,579
Does Washington State Have A Lot Of Racism? (Oct '11) 1 hr StayAwayFromEastWA 63
BM will never RISE 1 hr Virginia Sue Jenk... 13
New Serena Williams Pregnancy pics 1 hr Keyanna 34
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 1 hr Paul 222
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 2 hr KC The Troll Hunter 77
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 3 hr WHITE MASTER 42
More from around the web