Black Conservatives Speak out on Ille...

Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4022 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

#4261 Jan 23, 2014
Wouldn’t it be great if everyone paid their fair share of taxes..we could all live like the Norwegians and not like the Americans...trickle down to them is being sh!t on from a great height...
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#4263 Jan 23, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot. So according to you black workers in the U$A CHOSE to accept the crappy pay of Jim Crow jobs. Oh yeah, it was THEIR fault! LOL!!! You're daffy, boy.
People in Mexico drop out of school because they have to do farmwork. You know nothing about it. I've known plenty of immigrants who finished only 3rd grade. They are poor rural people. Nobody tells them, you can go go college and be a professional. That isn't an option.
They are the greatest victims in this whole scenario. They are the ones being exploited and abused.
You crying about how tough it is for you gringos impresses nobody.
As usual you can't respond without insults. Sure sign of a lost argument.. By Jim Crow I was referring to the discrimination that our black Americans faced. You defenders of illegal aliens like to compare the Civil Rights Era to the illegal immigration situation today and there is no comparison because blacks were citizens while illegal aliens are foreign invaders.

No one has to work for less than fair pay unless they agree to it. No ones forces them to. If they don't like the wages then don't work there.

Nonsense about the farm work. I thought NAFTA/CAFTA destroyed farm work for Mexicans in their own country? So why are they dropping out of school to do farm work? There are unlimited visas for foreigners to come here legally and do farm work here. Make up you mind and stop changing your story. Lawbreakers are never victims. They put themselves in bad situations.

Illegals aliens are not the victims here. Regular hard working Americans are. Illegals take jobs from them, reduce wages, increase American taxes and suffer the consequences of these illegals stealing their ID's and yet in your warped mind it is the illegals that are the victims? WTH? LOL!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4264 Jan 23, 2014
As for Norway, I know a few people from there. My parents sponsored an exchange studed and he lived with us 1999-2000. We keep in touch and he has since married and had a child. They have visited us a couple of times.

He said that it's much harder to purchase a home over there because they are quite a bit more expensive compared to money earned than they are here. It's difficult to purchase land- unless you want to go to an uninhaibted, "total glacier" part of the nation. More people there do not attempt to buy cars because of the expense. Of course they have great public transportation. He is amazed that people go out to eat so much here and buy so much food. He said they are frugal about such things in Norway- and eating out for most is a special occasion.

So, I think their basic needs are met by the government- but even so, "extras" are harder to financially obtain. He also says that now their health services are becoming a bit strained because of immigration.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4265 Jan 23, 2014
^^^typo- exchange student

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

#4266 Jan 23, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
"This brings us another full circle. Everybody calls Norway a “Perfect Paradise" for exactly the same reason that every Russian called Stalin a "Perfect Leader”- he simply wouldn't let anybody call him anything else. Forgetting Stalin and coming to today's world, Norway appears "Very Holy" for the same reason that the Church and the Vatican have appeared "Very Holy" - by hiding crimes and forcing everybody, including the media, to remain silent."
http://www.globalfreepress.org/contributors/r...
THAT^^^ was written in 2010
Then :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_atta...
STFU with you naive simp,le mind analysis of racism in your european 'paradise' states
Even economically:
http://business.financialpost.com/2013/03/25/...
Norway has a relatively tiny population benefitting from her HUGE oil resources..
http://www.indexmundi.com/norway/demographics...
What other EU countries are so fortuituosly situated?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Norwa...
It is the media that has caused a lot of the problems we face to-day...the media in my country are facing charges at the Old Bailey..go figure.

Keep sh!t in perspective..the Norwegian Gov collects a fair share of taxes which enables Norwegians to have a high standard of living...

Conversely, our respective Governments refuse to shut down the loopholes that enables the rich to avoid paying their fair share of taxes..it doesn’t take a genius to figure it out.

Look what happened to the Greeks and what ensued...the have-nots ended up paying the price which in turn caused riots, and brought the whole house of cards toppling down.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4267 Jan 23, 2014
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
The USA is still a young nation, Ish Tov. Norway is ancient. I agree Norway is many decades ahead of the USA...they all pay their fair share of taxes there.
Norway has proven a Liberal enclave can work to the advantage of the masses..moving there takes some doing though:)
Norway isn't "decades ahead of the USA." For one thing, Norway has greatly benefited from a fairly recent oil boom. And we all know what kind of an effect that has on a relatively small country's wealth (think Dubai). One other thing that Norway has to its advantage is it's homogeneity. In that respect, you could say it's "decades behind the USA," but in a very bad way of course.

Level 7

Location hidden

#4268 Jan 23, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Norway has a relatively tiny population benefitting from her HUGE oil resources..
I see you beat me to that.

Level 7

Location hidden

#4269 Jan 23, 2014
sONE wrote:
As for Norway, I know a few people from there. My parents sponsored an exchange studed and he lived with us 1999-2000. We keep in touch and he has since married and had a child. They have visited us a couple of times.
He said that it's much harder to purchase a home over there because they are quite a bit more expensive compared to money earned than they are here. It's difficult to purchase land- unless you want to go to an uninhaibted, "total glacier" part of the nation. More people there do not attempt to buy cars because of the expense. Of course they have great public transportation. He is amazed that people go out to eat so much here and buy so much food. He said they are frugal about such things in Norway- and eating out for most is a special occasion.
So, I think their basic needs are met by the government- but even so, "extras" are harder to financially obtain. He also says that now their health services are becoming a bit strained because of immigration.
That's interesting. If you ever get a chance sometime I'd like to hear about you and your family's experience with the foreign exchange student. It just seems so strange that in a country where housing is so less available that they import people from all over the world there.
Moses

Westerville, OH

#4270 Jan 23, 2014
The land belong to GOD so we are all illegal on this earth unless you give your life to Jesus Christ,,,,Leave Illegal migrant alone and let them enjoy their life,Life is Vanity upon vanity...issue to them the necessary documents they will need to be legal

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#4271 Jan 23, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
"This brings us another full circle. Everybody calls Norway a “Perfect Paradise" for exactly the same reason that every Russian called Stalin a "Perfect Leader”- he simply wouldn't let anybody call him anything else. Forgetting Stalin and coming to today's world, Norway appears "Very Holy" for the same reason that the Church and the Vatican have appeared "Very Holy" - by hiding crimes and forcing everybody, including the media, to remain silent."
http://www.globalfreepress.org/contributors/r...
THAT^^^ was written in 2010
Then :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_atta...
STFU with you naive simp,le mind analysis of racism in your european 'paradise' states
Even economically:
http://business.financialpost.com/2013/03/25/...
http://www.indexmundi.com/norway/demographics...
What other EU countries are so fortuituosly situated?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Norwa...
Here's the typical wack Yank. Norway is “Stalinist” and to be compared with the worst centuries of the Vatican.

LOL... yeah what a drag, relative equality, far less stress, yet free...

Too much for you psycho Yanks to handle.

Level 3

Location hidden

#4272 Jan 23, 2014
In the USA we have massive poverty, an eroding middle class, increasingly centralized economy, and a severely dysfunctional distribution of wealth. Look at these Yanks trying to convince themselves that the rest of the developed world... every country but the U$A... is somehow in bad shape.

The U$A sucks... face it.

And it is because of you connedservatives voting for corporate-shill Republicans.

Shame on you dumb $hits.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#4273 Jan 24, 2014
Moses wrote:
The land belong to GOD so we are all illegal on this earth unless you give your life to Jesus Christ,,,,Leave Illegal migrant alone and let them enjoy their life,Life is Vanity upon vanity...issue to them the necessary documents they will need to be legal
Another clueless one.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#4274 Jan 24, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
In the USA we have massive poverty, an eroding middle class, increasingly centralized economy, and a severely dysfunctional distribution of wealth. Look at these Yanks trying to convince themselves that the rest of the developed world... every country but the U$A... is somehow in bad shape.
The U$A sucks... face it.
And it is because of you connedservatives voting for corporate-shill Republicans.
Shame on you dumb $hits.
Since the USA "sucks" according to you then why don't you and your illegal amigos leave and stop coming here? Corporate shill Republicans? They why do you and your illegal amigos continue to work for them to make them richer? Hypocrites!

Level 3

Location hidden

#4275 Jan 24, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the USA "sucks" according to you then why don't you and your illegal amigos leave and stop coming here? Corporate shill Republicans? They why do you and your illegal amigos continue to work for them to make them richer? Hypocrites!
Tell you what, facha boy, why don't you get over the notion that you can tell anyone what to do or that anyone will listen if you do? Can you manage that, traitor?

Why do people wor? Is that your question, boy? That's the cynical corporate response to worker complaints... if you don't like it, work somewhere else. Of course everywhere else is the same.

So, boy, shut the F up. You have nothing to say. But, enjoy this, boy: the only Republiscum who could've won in 2016 is going down in scandal, LOL!!!

We will have immigration reform, a raised minimum wage, continued socialization of medicine, and whatchagonnado, boy, but CRY CRY CRY???

Scum.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#4276 Jan 24, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you what, facha boy, why don't you get over the notion that you can tell anyone what to do or that anyone will listen if you do? Can you manage that, traitor?
Why do people wor? Is that your question, boy? That's the cynical corporate response to worker complaints... if you don't like it, work somewhere else. Of course everywhere else is the same.
So, boy, shut the F up. You have nothing to say. But, enjoy this, boy: the only Republiscum who could've won in 2016 is going down in scandal, LOL!!!
We will have immigration reform, a raised minimum wage, continued socialization of medicine, and whatchagonnado, boy, but CRY CRY CRY???
Scum.
I asked you a question. I didn't tell you what to do. Why don't you answer it? Your'e a hypocrite for bitching about these corporations and yet illegals continue to work for them. If that isn't hypocricy then I don't know what is. I'm the traitor? I am not the one who is thumbing my nose at our immigration laws...it is YOU!

I had plenty to say but you won't answer. Why is that? I couldn't give a rat's behind about political parties. My concern is about our immigration laws. There is no reform in the making only amnesty and it isn't going to happen no matter how much YOU cry about it, BOY.

Level 3

Location hidden

#4279 Jan 24, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you a question. I didn't tell you what to do. Why don't you answer it? Your'e a hypocrite for bitching about these corporations and yet illegals continue to work for them. If that isn't hypocricy then I don't know what is. I'm the traitor? I am not the one who is thumbing my nose at our immigration laws...it is YOU!
I had plenty to say but you won't answer. Why is that? I couldn't give a rat's behind about political parties. My concern is about our immigration laws. There is no reform in the making only amnesty and it isn't going to happen no matter how much YOU cry about it, BOY.
Very simply, you have nothing to say, boy.

Babbing your reactionary crap, you have a cliche for every occasion, but no substance.

No solutions... damn you must be a Teapartier.

Your concern? LOL... any concern for the people who are victimized by this system, desperately coming here to be abused and exploited...

F U, boy.

Level 3

Location hidden

#4280 Jan 24, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Here's the typical wack Yank. Norway is “Stalinist” and to be compared with the worst centuries of the Vatican"
Our forum premier intellect..doesn't grasp the concept of (historical) analogy.
Hilarious!!
:O)
Don't condescend to me, boy. You made the analogy of Norway with Stalinist USSR, you moron.

You have nothing to say, boy. You're dysfunctional and socioopathic.

Shut the F up.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#4282 Jan 26, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
criminals don't obey laws.
Some LAWS are CRIMINAL. Morally criminal. Whoever obeys or enforces them become guilty or complicit in crime.

Level 3

Location hidden

#4283 Jan 26, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Some LAWS are CRIMINAL. Morally criminal. Whoever obeys or enforces them become guilty or complicit in crime.
World Bank, WTO, etc. make sure that developing countries cannot receive economic “aid” unless they follow certain rules... which always include NO UINONS, NO WORKER PROTECTIONS, so that their population still may be used as sweatshop slaves.

The “LAW”... LOL!!!

How much U$A corporate influence is wielded against the Mexican govt to make sure they don't implement any environmental or labor regulations which would affect U$A sweatshop and agribiz operations in Mexico?

Connedservative anti-immigrant racists don't want to talk about THAT.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4284 Jan 26, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't condescend to me, boy. You made the analogy of Norway with Stalinist USSR, you moron.
You have nothing to say, boy. You're dysfunctional and socioopathic.
Shut the F up.
You fools in Israel today are NOT the real Hebrews. That is like saying albinos are the original Native Americans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 1 min Black Power 2,132
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 2 min Stupid Thread 166
At the bar last night and seeing tons of fat ww... 5 min T BOS 8
Poll trish_b Is really Ugly Black Stink Harrison: BU... 6 min Sir Jethro 14
How Republicans And Democrats Are Using Racism ... 6 min Sanjay 5
Black women entrepreneurs/ white women welfare ... 9 min Lotus Fury 15
Yes But Where Will U Run ? 13 min Stupid Thread 5
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 25 min Raada 122,238
Yemen's crisis worsens 29 min selina london 126
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr Sara 30,815