Black Conservatives Speak out on Ille...

Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4035 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#4044 Jan 17, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all offensive and insulting. They are human being, not “aliens” or “anchor babies”, you rutting scum.
You enjoy calling them names. Obviously many gringos are jealous, knowing that there is more culture in one Mexican pueblo than in a whole state full of you media-enculturated potatohead gringos.
USA corporate power keeps Mexico down. USA arms the Mexican army. The USA is intimatedly involved in the political repression in Mexico.
You, ignorant gringo scum, know nothing about this, since you only know how to spew insults and whine that your fat ass has to pay taxes.
There is no official language in the U$A. Spanish was spoken BEFORE English in much of the U$A.
I will speak Spanish in your face and if you don't like it...
WHATchagonnaDO, boy?
An alien IS a human, numbnuts. It means foreigner in a country. Stop playing dumb. Anchor baby is a term coined for illegal aliens parents giving birth in our country hoping that will anchor them unto our country. Again, stop playing dumb you rutting (wth is that word?) scum.

They are called by words that amply fit them. If you don't like the term illegal alien then take it up with those who set immigration policy and laws. The truth is not offensive. Why are you attacking the culture of the U.S. now is that really necessary in your repitoire of various insults? You keep stooping lower and lower in here. If our culture is so bad then why are millions of Mexicans coming here both legally and illegally?

So objecting that my taxes are going to subsidize illegal aliens makes me a whiney racist? Really? What race is an illegal alien anyway? Last I heard there are illegal aliens here from all races including white illegals. Never said that English was the "official" language of the U.S.(although it should be) but it was adopted long ago as our national de facto language. It wasn't only Spanish that was spoken here long ago but German, Italian, etc. There is nothing special in our history about Spanish anymore than German, etc. If you don't like English as our language then I suggest you either go to Mexico or stay in Mexico where Spanish is the dominant language. Latinos are not going to dictate to us what our language should be anymore then we should dictate to Mexico what their language should be. But then I'm not an anti-American hypocrite like you are.

I spew insults? LOL! Who started with the insults in the first place? It wasn't me but you! I merely said I was going to throw them right back at you. Start acting civilly in this forum and you will be treated as such. I won't hold my breath though because the defenders of illegal aliens rarely do. It's all they have are unwarranted insults and their stupid race card.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#4045 Jan 17, 2014
Again, who's anti-"immigrant"? Immigrants come here legally. Illegal aliens do not. They aren't even the same group in the eyes of our laws and our government. We object to the latter not the former.

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#4046 Jan 17, 2014
What's amusing is most conservatives claim to believe the bible, and think that's what we should base our morals/laws on.
And the Bible says:
"The same law applies both to the native-born and to the foreigner residing among you."

Level 5

Los Angeles, CA

#4047 Jan 17, 2014
LANDMINE THE BORDER wrote:
deport anyone darker than a brown paper bag.
Try it sugar cheeks. You are just a frustrated joke of a human, a troll trying to upset people from the safety of his keyboard. You'd pee your panties if you had to actually face someone.:)
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#4048 Jan 17, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we see the essential terrorist mentality of the anti-immigrant racist scum.
Yes, you are red-flagged and now not “ignored”, since you are likely an unstable individual who threatens public safety.
Mods: notice the threat. The "rest of us" can find me and will take action... LOL!!!
if the feds won't arrest you for a multitude of felonies like "aiding and abetting", "fraud", etc, why do you think they will bother with me?

get off the drugs, monkey.

me unstable? I'm a law abiding citizen. unlike YOU! you hire illegals. I bet you help them evade the law. right?

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#4049 Jan 17, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
An alien IS a human, numbnuts. It means foreigner in a country. Stop playing dumb. Anchor baby is a term coined for illegal aliens parents giving birth in our country hoping that will anchor them unto our country. Again, stop playing dumb you rutting (wth is that word?) scum.
They are called by words that amply fit them. If you don't like the term illegal alien then take it up with those who set immigration policy and laws. The truth is not offensive. Why are you attacking the culture of the U.S. now is that really necessary in your repitoire of various insults? You keep stooping lower and lower in here. If our culture is so bad then why are millions of Mexicans coming here both legally and illegally?
So objecting that my taxes are going to subsidize illegal aliens makes me a whiney racist? Really? What race is an illegal alien anyway? Last I heard there are illegal aliens here from all races including white illegals. Never said that English was the "official" language of the U.S.(although it should be) but it was adopted long ago as our national de facto language. It wasn't only Spanish that was spoken here long ago but German, Italian, etc. There is nothing special in our history about Spanish anymore than German, etc. If you don't like English as our language then I suggest you either go to Mexico or stay in Mexico where Spanish is the dominant language. Latinos are not going to dictate to us what our language should be anymore then we should dictate to Mexico what their language should be. But then I'm not an anti-American hypocrite like you are.
I spew insults? LOL! Who started with the insults in the first place? It wasn't me but you! I merely said I was going to throw them right back at you. Start acting civilly in this forum and you will be treated as such. I won't hold my breath though because the defenders of illegal aliens rarely do. It's all they have are unwarranted insults and their stupid race card.
Yes, you're a whining sociopathic bigot, boy. You don't subsidize anyone, parasite. Your entire fat bloated submental gringo lifestyle is subsidized by 3rd world labor, either in the fields of CA or the sweatshops of Bangaldesh.

And you think you're hot being on top like that... but what happens to such as you, boy?

Your smirking smugness will be brought down, boy.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#4050 Jan 17, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
What's amusing is most conservatives claim to believe the bible, and think that's what we should base our morals/laws on.
And the Bible says:
"The same law applies both to the native-born and to the foreigner residing among you."
Oh here we go with the party line crap again. The Bible says to obey the laws of the land and the ten commandments. Illegals do neither. Yes, the same laws apply to natives and foreigners so just what is your point?
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#4051 Jan 17, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you're a whining sociopathic bigot, boy. You don't subsidize anyone, parasite. Your entire fat bloated submental gringo lifestyle is subsidized by 3rd world labor, either in the fields of CA or the sweatshops of Bangaldesh.
And you think you're hot being on top like that... but what happens to such as you, boy?
Your smirking smugness will be brought down, boy.
Oh pray tell how illegals are subsidizing me or any other American who doesn't hire them. I can hardly wait! You're a complete fool if you think that these greedy employers are passing any savings on to us via their cheap, illegal labor. Instead they pass their social costs on to us to the tune of billions of dollars every year. Someone already posted the stats in here in regards to that. Not to mention that Americans should be happy that illegals are taking their jobs and reducing their wages? Are you really this stupid?

Yeah, it is smugness and bigotry to expect our immigration laws to be respected and enforced, right BOY? Unbelievable that there are people in the world like you and worse yet if you are living in this country, BOY. You're bigoted for illegal Mexicans, bigoted against the American worker and bigoted against our immigration laws, BOY. It also makes you a hypocrite of the worse kind, BOY.

Level 5

Los Angeles, CA

#4052 Jan 17, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh here we go with the party line crap again. The Bible says to obey the laws of the land and the ten commandments. Illegals do neither. Yes, the same laws apply to natives and foreigners so just what is your point?
According to the bible, we can't deport people who came here illegally.
Obey the 10 Commandments? Think we should put people who work on Friday evenings to death?
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#4053 Jan 17, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the bible, we can't deport people who came here illegally.
Obey the 10 Commandments? Think we should put people who work on Friday evenings to death?
Really? Want to quote the scripture in the Bible that says a country can't deport illegal aliens? WTH are you talking about in your last sentence?

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#4054 Jan 17, 2014
Respeto al derecho ajeno es la paz.---Benito Juárez

It's not only in the Bible but in the thinking of all good people.

This hateful bigoted anti-immigrant Nativism such as the anti-immigrant racism in here has been around since "Gangs of New York", and it stinks.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#4055 Jan 17, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
This hateful bigoted anti-immigrant Nativism such as the anti-immigrant racism in here has been around since "Gangs of New York", and it stinks.
Gee, I didn't know the Bible was written in Spanish. Why don't you quote what scripture said we can't deport illegal aliens? To deport people unlawfully in a country is to be a bad person? Tell that to Mexico then, you hypocrite!

Again, for the umpteenth time who is anti-"immigrant"? You still can't separate legal from illegal? What is hateful and bigoted by allowing in 1 million legal immigrants per year but objecting to illegal immigration? You never answer any questions do you? All you have is your stupid unwarranted racism. bigotry card. You're a disgusting, hateful food, BOY.
Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4056 Jan 17, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm darker than a brown paper bag, dumbas#. you want to deport me?
I doubt that "Landmine the Border" is a valid poster, probably a pro-illegal alien sympathizer who wants to inject some racist remarks on here to make it seem that pro-enforcement folks are racists, he's a troll, either Rico, or Ish Tov.
Level 5

Location hidden

#4057 Jan 17, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
Why are you quoting a Mexican president? Highly irrelevant what any Mexican (deceased or otherwise) has to say about our immigration policies.
Level 5

Location hidden

#4058 Jan 17, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Spelling: hule
Indeed it it hule, my mistake.
Level 5

Location hidden

#4059 Jan 17, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet again the genocidal rage of the anti-immigrant gringo comes to the surface for all to see.
Hysterical bloody murderous urges here... and hence the attention of law enforcement is drawn to this psychotic person.
Act on your mania and you will be removed from society and left to live in a cage where you belong.
And since you likely acquired your white supremacist sociopathy from your family, they will also be investigated.
Why are you so fixated on race? The topic is illegal immigration, not race wars.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#4060 Jan 17, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all offensive and insulting. They are human being, not “aliens” or “anchor babies”, you rutting scum.
You enjoy calling them names. Obviously many gringos are jealous, knowing that there is more culture in one Mexican pueblo than in a whole state full of you media-enculturated potatohead gringos.
USA corporate power keeps Mexico down. USA arms the Mexican army. The USA is intimatedly involved in the political repression in Mexico.
You, ignorant gringo scum, know nothing about this, since you only know how to spew insults and whine that your fat ass has to pay taxes.
There is no official language in the U$A. Spanish was spoken BEFORE English in much of the U$A.
I will speak Spanish in your face and if you don't like it...
WHATchagonnaDO, boy?
offensive ? insulting ? they are illegal aliens because they chose to be, being illegal means broken and trampled borders be these aliens. NO AMNESTY, ZANONI (sinajuavi)(sin huevos) LOL !

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4061 Jan 17, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Webster's dictionary racist also?
Just about anything could be "racist" for them. Even asparagus:

http://tinyurl.com/prjzkap
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#4062 Jan 17, 2014
by these

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4063 Jan 17, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Want to quote the scripture in the Bible that says a country can't deport illegal aliens? WTH are you talking about in your last sentence?
I've heard that line before. That one must rank up there with the most blatantly ridiculous attempts to use the Bible to advance some political agenda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,621,076
Halloween Has Overtaken Thanksgiving IMO 4 min el rey de los cam... 13
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 8 min el rey de los cam... 39
Handsome spiritual, leader honest adlovinh 10 min Shawn-e 1
WHY Do Nonwhites Continue To Flood White Count... 10 min el rey de los cam... 23
Boycott and protest rotten DARKY naacp for RACI... 15 min el rey de los cam... 2
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 16 min el rey de los cam... 790
Can America Become 80% White Again? 29 min el rey de los cam... 244
OOPS! Pre-Human remains found in GERMANY! 1 hr el rey de los cam... 52
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 15 hr Djay 1,580
More from around the web