Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

Jun 5, 2013 Full story: Breitbart.com 4,022

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Full Story
Brenda besson

United States

#3455 Oct 2, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Ish Tov is probably better known as Barros Serrano, or Sinajuavi. He's a fixture on the Topix African American Forum -- not sure if you are reading this thread from the that forum or another forum since threads like these appear on more than one Topix forum at a time.
Ish Tov has stated that he has been involved with the Chicano movement. He does not state his ethnicity on Topix even though many users have asked, and he refuses to do so. He claims that he does not divulge his ethnicity because he does not want people to use ethnic slurs toward him. However, after reading his many posts, I believe it's because he doesn't have an ethnicity. Some posters firmly believe he is either Mexican, Jewish, or both. He denies both. From what I gather his ethnic background involves some kind of Mestizo along with some white and black heritage. The Jewish thing comes from the fact that he used to be married to a Jewess and lived with her in a Jewish community.
wow good info,you are right about the names,he has many and changes them often. He is mexican or muslim,not jewish.he is for sure insane and vulgar.no manners rude disgusting pos,but he knows that bitter,bitter,bitter,lol
Brenda besson

United States

#3456 Oct 2, 2013
Oh did I say no amnesty

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3457 Oct 3, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> you are like a pile of crap and vomit mixed together.they are here?so?means nada.no one is legal.the party is coming to an end.we will deport again real soon.hope you are first on line.see you had to change your name again.your mexicans bring nothing to the table,no one is worth more than me.i will stay you and your friends will leave.america will be clean.
If everyone in America was like you then we would have very few people here. No one would want to stay around.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3458 Oct 3, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> lol white american real american,same crap.i dont hate blacks.illegals will not be staying take that to the back.we have laws.your president needs to enforce.he will be impeached soon.and we will laugh.no one want illegals here but you.as you can see amnesty is as dead as it can be.dont wait fir the house to wake it up.they are busy breaking obamas chops and I love it,now go home
JFYI Real American and I are NOT the same person. So leave me out of your replies to them.
Real American

Tyler, TX

#3459 Oct 3, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
if what you say is true, then, why hasn't any amnesty been approved for the last 15+ years?
when the conservatives take over capitol hill, all the illegals will be deported.
we will confiscate all the assets that the illegals have, and deport them with just the shirts on their backs.
don't believe me. just you wait and see, genius.
I never said that they wanted them here legally genius. Read the posts, I don't believe a mass amnesty will happen either. But to think that illegal immigrants aren't a political asset for both parties is ignorant. Open your eyes and think for yourself, quit eating the stereotypical fodder you've been feasting on.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3460 Oct 3, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Confiscate their assets? LOL... Sounds like what all the Arab countries did to their Jewish populations in 1947-8, as they were throwing them out.
That's the kind of fascism you want here, boy? Then get out. You don't belong in a democratic society, boy.
You will confiscate nothing, boy.
And you might notice that while the connedservatives ruled and screwed up the country since Reagan, they've been thrown out, and that will continue. There will be no further connedservative takeover any time soon, boy.
I suggest you learn Spanish, pendejo menso sin vergüenza.
That in fact is the type of legislation these extremists want put in place against others, not to be used against them. Which you simply can't have in America if a law effects one group it has to effect all. I don't want to have a society of police state mentality. That's what they did in Nazi Germany and we know how well that worked out.

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3461 Oct 3, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> lol stupid,i grow my own veggies,you are the one who is deprived.and fat from all the rice beans,tacos.you are also scum who will never be legal,we may let you pick crops thats as far as that would go.so best that will ever happen is,you will be an illegal crop picker who can always be deported lol.
Rice and beans aren't healthy? LOL... stupid gringa salada.

You're too lazy to do real work. Your postage stamp garden doesn't make you a farmworker, cabrona.

In fact you're a typical whining crybaby parasitic gringa scum.

Level 3

Location hidden

#3462 Oct 3, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>That in fact is the type of legislation these extremists want put in place against others, not to be used against them. Which you simply can't have in America if a law effects one group it has to effect all. I don't want to have a society of police state mentality. That's what they did in Nazi Germany and we know how well that worked out.
I'm not sure to which legislation you refer. That which would take the assets of illegal immigrants? If that's what you mean, I agree.

When I tell people to learn spanish, I do NOT mean pass a law that forces them to do so. In that case, I again agree with you (what is the world coming to?).

Likewise I oppose English-Only, English as Official Language, and so on, for the same reasons.

Level 3

Location hidden

#3463 Oct 3, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text>ok obamacare is law bad law but law,it will defund its self coz it sucks,impeachment not law will happen.could even be over obamacare.people dont want it watch and learn,yes he will be impeached.i dont smoke crack.you sound like you might.
Dream on, traitorous fascist scum.

Obamacare is weak yet it is an improvement on the current system which blatantly sucks.

I will not take seriously ANY criticism of Obamacare coming from you connedservatives unless you have also a proposal for how to improve the current system.

So until you can address the fact that the current system leaves some 40 million Yanks without healthcare access...

SHUT UP!

Level 3

Location hidden

#3464 Oct 3, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> we are a republic moron,thats how that will stay,you dont have any assets dont worry just leave.no more foidstamps for you.we love republicans they will rule 2016.you are out.face it wheres the amnesty.
What illegal immigrants own, they worked hard for.

Obviously you exemplify the thieving gringo salado mentality...take take take as long as you've got the guns to back it up.

Stolen land, stolen just about everything else, now you want Carlos' pickup truck? F U

Also, moron, look at my English. Think I'm a native speaker of English, perhaps? Yep. I have a facility with the language far greater than that of an immigrant beanpicker which you accuse me of being.

I speak Spanish very well, but nonetheless English is my first and best language.

I was born in the USA. So were all 4 grandparents. Get it? I'm a YANK. Never mind my ethnicity, as it is irrelevant. But I am not Mexican. Get it?

moron
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#3465 Oct 3, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
What illegal immigrants own, they worked hard for.
Obviously you exemplify the thieving gringo salado mentality...take take take as long as you've got the guns to back it up.
Stolen land, stolen just about everything else, now you want Carlos' pickup truck? F U
Also, moron, look at my English. Think I'm a native speaker of English, perhaps? Yep. I have a facility with the language far greater than that of an immigrant beanpicker which you accuse me of being.
I speak Spanish very well, but nonetheless English is my first and best language.
I was born in the USA. So were all 4 grandparents. Get it? I'm a YANK. Never mind my ethnicity, as it is irrelevant. But I am not Mexican. Get it?
moron
The land was not stolen, pendejo. Look up the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. The Mexicans lost the war and then sold most of the SW for 20 million dollars. We can't help it if Mexicans are stupid.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#3466 Oct 3, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on, traitorous fascist scum.
Obamacare is weak yet it is an improvement on the current system which blatantly sucks.
I will not take seriously ANY criticism of Obamacare coming from you connedservatives unless you have also a proposal for how to improve the current system.
So until you can address the fact that the current system leaves some 40 million Yanks without healthcare access...
SHUT UP!
Get a clue, pendejo. The 40 million uninsured can buy their own insurance with no subsidies like the rest of Americans do.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#3467 Oct 3, 2013
West Covina White Power wrote:
Black conservatives. LOL
Expect trouble when the Black WW2 vet is 'dropped' by Obama's Army.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3468 Oct 3, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Rice and beans aren't healthy? LOL... stupid gringa salada.
You're too lazy to do real work. Your postage stamp garden doesn't make you a farmworker, cabrona.
In fact you're a typical whining crybaby parasitic gringa scum.
From the things you have said Ish Tov I have to ask you something. Are you against all white people or is it just those that are radical racist haters?

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3469 Oct 3, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Get a clue, pendejo. The 40 million uninsured can buy their own insurance with no subsidies like the rest of Americans do.
Most of those millions will buy their own insurance but for those that can't they will have help.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3470 Oct 3, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>The land was not stolen, pendejo. Look up the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. The Mexicans lost the war and then sold most of the SW for 20 million dollars. We can't help it if Mexicans are stupid.
Would you consider it a legitamate sale if someone held a gun to your head and forced you to sign a deed for all you owned?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#3471 Oct 3, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Most of those millions will buy their own insurance but for those that can't they will have help.
They will buy insurance with government subsidies, more welfare and income redistribution.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#3472 Oct 3, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Would you consider it a legitamate sale if someone held a gun to your head and forced you to sign a deed for all you owned?
They lost the war. To the victor goes the spoils. The moral: don't fight a war if you can't win it.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3473 Oct 3, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure to which legislation you refer. That which would take the assets of illegal immigrants? If that's what you mean, I agree.
When I tell people to learn spanish, I do NOT mean pass a law that forces them to do so. In that case, I again agree with you (what is the world coming to?).
Likewise I oppose English-Only, English as Official Language, and so on, for the same reasons.
I do feel we should have an official language but it should continue to include translation for others. Nor should that penilize anyone that doesn't speak English as all aren't equal when it comes to learning different things. I lived in Mexico for a year and I thanked God every day for the kind hearted Mexican citizens that did speak English and translated for me when needed. I don't speak Spanish only a few words here and there so they were kind and patient with me.
The legislation I referred to was for someway to take what belongs to another. That is wrong. They worked for what they have it isn't stolen as the radicals would have others believe.
I know what the radicals would have America become if they have their way and I'm against that kind of fasism for America.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3474 Oct 3, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>They lost the war. To the victor goes the spoils. The moral: don't fight a war if you can't win it.
Did they have a choice as to fight or not to fight? I guess if someone takes your land/home etc in the same fashion we could just say the same thing as you did. "To the victor goes the spoils."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All women prefer white men 2 min TranshumanX 2,605
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,192,190
US Police Appeal To Public To Stop Filming Them... 4 min You cant fix stupid 4
Do blacks get along with Asians? (Mar '11) 5 min DerekJ 221
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 8 min Don Barros Serrano 31,219
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min Ben YISRAEL 109,786
Al Sharpton, Comcast and Time Warner face discr... 10 min INDICT GOV CUOMO 3
Africa DO NOT Need you Black Americans. (from m... 58 min Savant 59
Sarah Palin: “We Abolished Slavery And Got Obama 1 hr TimeforHonesty 16
Black and white women please read.. 4 hr KIP 44
More from around the web