Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

Jun 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Breitbart.com

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Comments (Page 144)

Showing posts 2,861 - 2,880 of4,025
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Real American wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a very ignorant or very brainwashed person would ever believe a mass deportation would ever happen. Both parties want the illegal population here. The Republicans need a poor minority that they can go after and spew hate about under the pretense of caring about border security, that's to keep all you racists that are too afraid to openly hate blacks on the team. Democrats are always willing to pander to an economically lower class of people in order to continue winning votes. Neither party will ever deport, no matter what you wish, keep focusing on the impossible as our corrupt politicians suck this country dry.
lol white american real american,same crap.i dont hate blacks.illegals will not be staying take that to the back.we have laws.your president needs to enforce.he will be impeached soon.and we will laugh.no one want illegals here but you.as you can see amnesty is as dead as it can be.dont wait fir the house to wake it up.they are busy breaking obamas chops and I love it,now go home
Real American

Frisco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> lol white american real american,same crap.i dont hate blacks.illegals will not be staying take that to the back.we have laws.your president needs to enforce.he will be impeached soon.and we will laugh.no one want illegals here but you.as you can see amnesty is as dead as it can be.dont wait fir the house to wake it up.they are busy breaking obamas chops and I love it,now go home
Amnesty is as about as likely as deportation silly. Both parties are content to keep the immigrants right where they are, any move either way (for or against) could be political suicide, and we know that they're all career politicians and won't make a move. Or should we finally build the Bush fence that was supposed to be completed years ago. Yes he's my President, yours too, but don't blame me I didn't vote for him.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, and now we have suddenly Putin doing what Obama wants, via diplomacy, something Republicans can't comprehend, and furthermore the Iranian Pres coming up kissy kissy let's be friends... LOL!!! So much for that aspect of your racist spew.

The problem with Mexico is centuries of exploitation and control by Spain, France, UK and USA.

Learn history, boy.
This is power Obama, Mimi, and Reid want in on.
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Real American wrote:
<quoted text>
Amnesty is as about as likely as deportation silly. Both parties are content to keep the immigrants right where they are, any move either way (for or against) could be political suicide, and we know that they're all career politicians and won't make a move. Or should we finally build the Bush fence that was supposed to be completed years ago. Yes he's my President, yours too, but don't blame me I didn't vote for him.
ok mr I dont really eat at mcdonalds.we the people do not want these people here.sooner or later and I hope sooner american people are going to start complaining about feeding the illegals.we dont to.republicans dont want them.they just wont say that.before 2014.there is no way these people can stay here all 30 million.they are illegal can be deported at anytime.thats what will happen. He is not my president I never voted for him.i have no respect for the muslim.he is never going to finish out his term he will be impeached.all illegal b.s. will be put behind us,dont wait for hilary she will never win.no reason for america to give legal status to the country of mexico.not our problem.these people act like animals.trust me no one wants them.so deport has a much much bettet chance than amnesty.if the hispanics could stop carrying on long enough to see that they would leave as in selfdeport.our new republican president will be smart enough not to say that,and just do it.
Heywood Jablomee

Warrington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Just more lunacy from mot so breitbart!!
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Real American wrote:
<quoted text>
we should of had fence back when regan did amnesty,we have laws to stop illegals from coming here that are not being enforced by obama.at this point we needs walls.not fences.oh sorry lots of typos on last post lolso walls we will get.
West Covina White Power

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Black conservatives. LOL
West Covina White Power

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> lol white american real american,same crap.i dont hate blacks.illegals will not be staying take that to the back.we have laws.your president needs to enforce.he will be impeached soon.and we will laugh.no one want illegals here but you.as you can see amnesty is as dead as it can be.dont wait fir the house to wake it up.they are busy breaking obamas chops and I love it,now go home
You can't even stop Obamacare yet you think you can impeach him?

Lay of the crack!!!
Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't smartass me, boy. You haven't the wherewithal to attempt anything “smart”...
LOL at that street crap BS that if someone responds then you've “gotten to them”. No, I respond to racist sociopaths like you because you are a danger to freedom in this society and I am determined to fight for freedom at every turn.
Stinking bloodcloth.
You have no culture, and so are in no position to even comprehend what I'm speaking of.
Boy.
LOL, I'm actually a woman,'racist sociopaths???' really? Ish Tov aka all of the other trolls on this site, take your meds, you make zero sense.

At any rate, I don't believe that I ever posted to this particular "Ish Tov", so keep your stories straight, moron.
Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, "improve the USA culture." That's what he believes. He has utter disdain for "gringos" and has made that abundantly clear. He is a revanchist who is upset that the US took territory from Mexico in the 1800's. Mexicans, even when becoming immigrants (illegal or otherwise) to the US, generally share his sentiment.
Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words. Here:
http://dinca.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/a...
It's an Absolut Vodka advertisement that appeared in Mexican media. That's what they want.
I remember that ad came out years ago, still sore losers! This guy is just venting because his life isn't where he wants for it to be, and instead of making it happen, he points fingers.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Real American wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a very ignorant or very brainwashed person would ever believe a mass deportation would ever happen. Both parties want the illegal population here. The Republicans need a poor minority that they can go after and spew hate about under the pretense of caring about border security, that's to keep all you racists that are too afraid to openly hate blacks on the team. Democrats are always willing to pander to an economically lower class of people in order to continue winning votes. Neither party will ever deport, no matter what you wish, keep focusing on the impossible as our corrupt politicians suck this country dry.
if what you say is true, then, why hasn't any amnesty been approved for the last 15+ years?

when the conservatives take over capitol hill, all the illegals will be deported.

we will confiscate all the assets that the illegals have, and deport them with just the shirts on their backs.

don't believe me. just you wait and see, genius.

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
if what you say is true, then, why hasn't any amnesty been approved for the last 15+ years?
when the conservatives take over capitol hill, all the illegals will be deported.
we will confiscate all the assets that the illegals have, and deport them with just the shirts on their backs.
Confiscate their assets? LOL... Sounds like what all the Arab countries did to their Jewish populations in 1947-8, as they were throwing them out.

That's the kind of fascism you want here, boy? Then get out. You don't belong in a democratic society, boy.

You will confiscate nothing, boy.

And you might notice that while the connedservatives ruled and screwed up the country since Reagan, they've been thrown out, and that will continue. There will be no further connedservative takeover any time soon, boy.

I suggest you learn Spanish, pendejo menso sin vergüenza.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember that ad came out years ago, still sore losers! This guy is just venting because his life isn't where he wants for it to be, and instead of making it happen, he points fingers.
Then you're a sore loser over 9-11, boy.

Hypocritical ass, you think any conquest is justifiable and should be perpetuated? Bull$hit.

Turkiye is occupying most of Armenia, which they took by force. That doesn't make it right, and that territory will again be Armenia some day, boy.

Whatchagonnado, interloping gringo occupier?

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text>he is tripping,he is going to freak when it never happens.all these mexicans are going to start getting deported again.amen
Yeah right. And then YOU are going to pick the crops? LOL!!!

Lazy fat parasitic useless whining crybaby culturally-deprived gringa scum.
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right. And then YOU are going to pick the crops? LOL!!!
Lazy fat parasitic useless whining crybaby culturally-deprived gringa scum.
lol stupid,i grow my own veggies,you are the one who is deprived.and fat from all the rice beans,tacos.you are also scum who will never be legal,we may let you pick crops thats as far as that would go.so best that will ever happen is,you will be an illegal crop picker who can always be deported lol.
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

West Covina White Power wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even stop Obamacare yet you think you can impeach him?
Lay of the crack!!!
ok obamacare is law bad law but law,it will defund its self coz it sucks,impeachment not law will happen.could even be over obamacare.people dont want it watch and learn,yes he will be impeached.i dont smoke crack.you sound like you might.
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
thats a 100% right,no amnesty in 15years.and if it did not happen now with the muslim president and la raza marches and all billion dollar companies backing it,when will it hsppen?never.underclass.at best with no legal status ever.which means deportation at anytime lmao.obama has failed them.2016is clean up america,no hilary,no executive order,no obamacare,no obama.lon live america.
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Confiscate their assets? LOL... Sounds like what all the Arab countries did to their Jewish populations in 1947-8, as they were throwing them out.
That's the kind of fascism you want here, boy? Then get out. You don't belong in a democratic society, boy.
You will confiscate nothing, boy.
And you might notice that while the connedservatives ruled and screwed up the country since Reagan, they've been thrown out, and that will continue. There will be no further connedservative takeover any time soon, boy.
I suggest you learn Spanish, pendejo menso sin vergüenza.
we are a republic moron,thats how that will stay,you dont have any assets dont worry just leave.no more foidstamps for you.we love republicans they will rule 2016.you are out.face it wheres the amnesty.
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Lol lol no amnesty today or ever.get the fack out ,loooooooooooooooosers not wanted here.adios nancy pelosi and her new bill same as old bill,just an extra slap in the illegals face.d.o.a. In the republican HOUSE ,maybe this time you will get the hint.
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

No more fences we want walls,big fat thick high walls,lol keep those illegals out,i wish mitt romney would run again.someone like him is out there.bring him on amen obama will be impeached

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,861 - 2,880 of4,025
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••