Black Conservatives Speak out on Ille...

Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4035 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#2430 Jul 16, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. And to round up obsolete and demented folks like Savant and Sinjauvi and haul them off to the nearest concentr.. ahem...insane assylum.:D
Well you show your true colors afterall. Concentration camps? Naturally, that would be to your liking. White rightwingers are usually racists and fascists anyway.
And if you had your way your pet Negro conservatives with faithfully serve you as capos.
What a mentally diseased creature you are. You and your fellow stone age reactionaries.

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2431 Jul 16, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>Well you show your true colors afterall. Concentration camps? Naturally, that would be to your liking. White rightwingers are usually racists and fascists anyway.
And if you had your way your pet Negro conservatives with faithfully serve you as capos.
What a mentally diseased creature you are. You and your fellow stone age reactionaries.
Not so. I am a respected and upstanding member of my community, and serve as a deacon at my church. You can't just yell racist at me, just because I oppose your view point. It is principles that I am concerned with not race. If I had my way everyone would be expected to carry their own weight and judged as individuals. No minority status bull crap and no hand-outs! It's time to move forward my friend, not backward!

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#2432 Jul 16, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can scour the dictionary and pile up all the adjectives together that you want. The bottom line is that you are an obvious mental light weight on this forum. The joke is and has always been on you! Lol!
Well, I don't think anyone is exactly impressed by your mental prowess. Ans Sunobia is certain way above your levels. But then you rightwingers have a global reputation for obtusenessa anyway. Even your fellow conservatives in Europe think you're dunces.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#2433 Jul 16, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry when I done with him I'll pay you a visit and slap the naps out ya head bitch! You one clueless ho, tryna kiss up to that fool cause you hope maybe he might give your ugly ass some play. Why don't you try your neighbor's dog? SMH.
If you put your hands on Bappie or any other Black woman, I will feed yuur racist remains to her neighbor's dog.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#2434 Jul 16, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so. I am a respected and upstanding member of my community, and serve as a deacon at my church. You can't just yell racist at me, just because I oppose your view point. It is principles that I am concerned with not race. If I had my way everyone would be expected to carry their own weight and judged as individuals. No minority status bull crap and no hand-outs! It's time to move forward my friend, not backward!
A respected member of your community? Yeah, right. A community of ignorant Method out rednecks. And we all know about your backward churches. Very impressive. LOL!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2435 Jul 16, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh so you'll come to me. Even better. I'm not on the East Coast. I live in the Houston area in Pearland. That's all I'm going to say for now. We'll see how serious you are.
You have desecrated the American flag which represents our ideals and all we have fought for and instead you hold some kind of kooky Afghani symbol as your banner. You derserve to be executed by a firing squad. What I would give if I could stand there and watch!
You, fascist traitor, get your ass over here... I work, and certainly am not coming to Houston so you can hide behind mommy's couch, boy.

You have no concept what freedom is, boy. You attempt to retaliate for political opinions... well, lol... come on and do it.

You can fly into Pittsburgh. I'll tell you where to go from there.

I guarantee you that your fascist traitorous opinions will be silenced, boy.

That symbol is Hindu, you idiot. You've been told that.

And if I want to burn a flag, I will do so. That is my right. Preferably soaked in kerosene and shoved up your ass, boy.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2436 Jul 16, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine the church this jackass attends! LOL!! Is this a Christian Identity congregation? Probably.

Moron repeats Faux News cliches...“handouts”, lol... the biggest handouts are going to corporations, boy. Look into farm subsidies, you fool.

Fascists like you do indeed deserve “special treatment”, boy.

Come see me.

Level 4

Location hidden

#2437 Jul 16, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I don't think anyone is exactly impressed by your mental prowess. Ans Sunobia is certain way above your levels. But then you rightwingers have a global reputation for obtusenessa anyway. Even your fellow conservatives in Europe think you're dunces.
If she was way above our levels then why do you feel the need to vouch for her, old man? Worry about your own floundering faculties.

Liberals are foolish sorts. A proven fact.

Level 4

Location hidden

#2439 Jul 16, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>A respected member of your community? Yeah, right. A community of ignorant Method out rednecks. And we all know about your backward churches. Very impressive. LOL!
So you are also an atheist. I'm not suprised. And probably gay too!

Level 4

Location hidden

#2440 Jul 16, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You, fascist traitor, get your ass over here... I work, and certainly am not coming to Houston so you can hide behind mommy's couch, boy.
You have no concept what freedom is, boy. You attempt to retaliate for political opinions... well, lol... come on and do it.
And if I want to burn a flag, I will do so. That is my right. Preferably soaked in kerosene and shoved up your ass, boy.
I don't believe that you work. What could someone like you possibly be competent in? And Pittsbugh is a dump full of homeless people since steel factories left back in the 60's. What a fitting place for you to live..scrounge.

I don't care if it's Hindu, Bengali or Burmese. It's an unamerican! just like you! You keep descrating our flag you foreign scumbag and you are going to soon find yourself in a world of pain! You demented communist pig! And it's more than just me that you will have to deal with!
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#2441 Jul 16, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry when I done with him I'll pay you a visit and slap the naps out ya head bitch! You one clueless ho, tryna kiss up to that fool cause you hope maybe he might give your ugly ass some play. Why don't you try your neighbor's dog? SMH.
Deport the midget men like Miguel but keep the lovely Mexican chicks. There is nothing sexier for a 61 y.o. than to come across a young Mexican chick wearing short shorts. 18 y.o. or older of course, but not too old. Ol Marcus likes them young.

Level 3

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2442 Jul 16, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
The next time you get the urge to burn a flag . Please make sure it is A POS sht Mexican one the some hard working American ripped down from your last La Raza. rally The countryside must be littered with them by now Start a bonfire and throw yourself on it on it Fire is a sure cure for liberalism

Level 3

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2443 Jul 16, 2013
SB;that some hard woring American,not the

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2444 Jul 16, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that you work. What could someone like you possibly be competent in? And Pittsbugh is a dump full of homeless people since steel factories left back in the 60's. What a fitting place for you to live..scrounge.
I don't care if it's Hindu, Bengali or Burmese. It's an unamerican! just like you! You keep descrating our flag you foreign scumbag and you are going to soon find yourself in a world of pain! You demented communist pig! And it's more than just me that you will have to deal with!
I don't live in Pittsburgh, jackass. But that's a major airport I could get to.

But I can discuss airports all day with you, coward, and you'll remain in some white TX enclave hiding behind your mommy.

Unamerican! LOL!! Is there then a single “American” religion? An approved Church? Read the 1st Amendment, jackass.

Ok, I can't make a long post, I have to go change the flag on the bottom of the birdcage...

But I will say this: up yours, boy. You're a fascist and I have MORE right to be here than you do. You're on stolen land, boy. And with your attitude... you have no right to stay. Get out.

That's not a suggestion.

Level 4

Location hidden

#2446 Jul 16, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't live in Pittsburgh, jackass. But that's a major airport I could get to.
But I can discuss airports all day with you, coward, and you'll remain in some white TX enclave hiding behind your mommy.
Unamerican! LOL!! Is there then a single “American” religion? An approved Church? Read the 1st Amendment, jackass.
Ok, I can't make a long post, I have to go change the flag on the bottom of the birdcage...
But I will say this: up yours, boy. You're a fascist and I have MORE right to be here than you do. You're on stolen land, boy. And with your attitude... you have no right to stay. Get out.
That's not a suggestion.
I'm on stolen land? WTF. Are you claiming to be an American Indian now?? You confused mongrel. I don't know about one single American religion though the forefathers were all christians. But there is one American flag that stands for all of is, azzhole! When you disprespect the flag you disrespect the American people. You show your hatred for the country. That makes you know different from Al Queda, you hindi flag waving bastard. Where you belong is in a smelly eight by six cell in Guatanamo. Maybe some routine cornholing from your fellow msulims might make you a more agreeable person.

Level 4

Location hidden

#2447 Jul 16, 2013
no different from Al Queda.

Also if the nearest airPort to you is in that rust hole Pittsburgh, than you must live in some remote rural area. Probably in the hills somewhere, where you hide out, geting drunk on local moonshine and having sex your cousins.
Level 7

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2448 Jul 16, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me the name of your church and address so that I can send them a link of this thread. Specifically this post. Or do you refer to your female church members as bitch, hos, and threaten to slap them or the curls (not naps, of course) out of their heads?

Deacon, your words define and condemn you. There's nothing else I have to add to this post. Your words speak for themselves.

Now let's see how much of a man of God, character, bravery and heart you have by posting the information I requested. Rest assured that I will most definitely forward it to your congregation. Of course if it's one of those neo Nazi, cross burning, zig heil churches, it won't matter, will it? lol.

Oh, do be sure to invite Mr. SC and his dutiful wife to your wonderful, God fearing church.

LMAO!
Level 7

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2449 Jul 16, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> If you put your hands on Bappie or any other Black woman, I will feed yuur racist remains to her neighbor's dog.
Thank you Savant. You are a true gentlemen of class, intelligence, bravery and refinement.

He's all talk. I have five brothers, two sons and six grandsons that would tear him apart until there was nothing left of him, not even dna. Of course the ignoramus can threaten women, call people foul names, claim to be an upstanding member of his community and of all things, a Deacon of his church. However, his words speak to exactly who and what he is and that's pure, reeking, garbage. Not worthy of our time or attention.

I think he also helps himself frequently to the church's communion wine and then starts posting his rabid and racist garbage on the internet. lol.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#2450 Jul 16, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Give me the name of your church and address so that I can send them a link of this thread. Specifically this post. Or do you refer to your female church members as bitch, hos, and threaten to slap them or the curls (not naps, of course) out of their heads?
Deacon, your words define and condemn you. There's nothing else I have to add to this post. Your words speak for themselves.
Now let's see how much of a man of God, character, bravery and heart you have by posting the information I requested. Rest assured that I will most definitely forward it to your congregation. Of course if it's one of those neo Nazi, cross burning, zig heil churches, it won't matter, will it? lol.
Oh, do be sure to invite Mr. SC and his dutiful wife to your wonderful, God fearing church.
LMAO!
One has to wonder if he is a member of the same church as Tiny Whiney Crowmagnon, eh, sis? Tiny is so worried his pastor will get wind of his posts on Topix. These so called Christians who have the nerve to break almost every commandment God sent them are a laugh a minute. Sunday going, for a couple of hours Christians, gotta love 'em......NOT......:)
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#2451 Jul 16, 2013
Keep the young sexy A** Latinas they look Hella sexy in their short shorts with their tanned Olive skin and sexy silky hair.Keep the Mexican cuties but deport the Midget Mexican men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min flack 1,382,515
News Clarence Thomas: 'The elites' had to approve a ... (May '13) 1 min Dig Gravers 49
Why Why Why are BM so Effeminate, childish and ... 1 min T-BOS 7
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 1 min WHITE ERIK NELSON 61
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min IT IS I 44,752
Black people STOP TRYING TO MAKE US MIXED PEOPL... (Nov '07) 6 min Truth 3,781
I hate black people! 9 min Sicklecell Supporter 13
Trump taking about deporting illegal immigrants 27 min Sicklecell Supporter 40
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 hr Sammy 134,145
White men are better lovers? (May '15) 8 hr creation diva 725
More from around the web