Black Conservatives Speak out on Ille...

Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4035 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2235 Jul 10, 2013
petro wrote:
<quoted text> What? what species of animal are you classified as?
Unlike racists like you, I'm Homo sapiens.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2236 Jul 10, 2013
jackercrack wrote:
<quoted text>
..And since you are black, you voted for the apologizer-in-chief, right?(funny how that is the ONLY reason blacks voted for him). you still hoping for that change? With twice as many on food stamps and unemployment, overbearing govt regulations strangling businesses, move toward communism, etc., I would hope for it, too.
Yes, there IS a reason the country is down the tubes. Just look at the white house.
Well, it's not easy being an illegal-alien Mexican, a Muslim terrorist, and a black person, all at the same time, but then I am very talented.

Take your connedservative regurgitated dittohead rhetoric and shove it, boy. We've all seen the damage done by Reaganomics and all that corporate asskissing crap.

You wouldn't know communism if it bit you on the ass, boy. Turn off Faux News and grow some new synapses.

It is connedservatives like you who are flushing the USA down the tube, boy.
Brenda besson

United States

#2237 Jul 10, 2013
Bala a black org,will be marching in dc on july15.to demand the borders be closed,they are anti amnesty,as most americans.they want laws enforced,they will stand for black and white men they will stand for any american.they will stand to save the country,this is the last nail in the coffin.i stand behind these black american men,i am proud,of them. March on for america,may you have a blessed day on july 15.in god we trust amen.they know obama has failed us.
Brenda besson

United States

#2238 Jul 10, 2013
Fyi,they wil be backed by njcic,citizen of immigration control.white nationalist,are backing the black leaders.that bill was doa,now we will bury it.goodbye illegals,no room for you here no jobs for you here no living in the shadows for you here america,our country has put the foot down.we are taking back america.adios vamos ahora!!!!!!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2239 Jul 10, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
Fyi,they wil be backed by njcic,citizen of immigration control.white nationalist,are backing the black leaders.that bill was doa,now we will bury it.goodbye illegals,no room for you here no jobs for you here no living in the shadows for you here america,our country has put the foot down.we are taking back america.adios vamos ahora!!!!!!
Lol...“white nationalists”... and saying that you reveal that you are indeed a white supremacist racist, which means you are subhuman scum.

You drool on yourself.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#2240 Jul 10, 2013
The undocumented are fighting the same battles that blacks fought in the 50's and 60's. We will not be denied and will accept nothing short of citizenship.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2241 Jul 10, 2013
Juan wrote:
The undocumented are fighting the same battles that blacks fought in the 50's and 60's. We will not be denied and will accept nothing short of citizenship.
I doubt you dealt with Jim Crow, segregation, etc, sir.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#2242 Jul 10, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for you usal racist stereotypical assessment of southeners.
I don't live in California , but if I did I would probably want more emphasis put on having Immigrants learn the English language.

You can't expect the entire county to speak Spanish because you interlopers refuse to learn English . I do agree there is a need for someone to lead the school districts through the transition .
Why can every other nationality come to the US and learn English while Mexicans feel that they are not obligated to assimilate ?
I concur in regards to respecting the national language.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#2243 Jul 10, 2013
Juan wrote:
what a load of crap!

you are citizens of other countries. no more. no less.

foreigners who demand things from the usa are NOT immigrants, they are invaders.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2244 Jul 10, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
I concur in regards to respecting the national language.
There is no official language. Castilian was spoken in much of the USA before English.

It is spoken in communities in the SW still, communities who were there before the first gringo arrived.

Yanks should not be so xenophobic, learn other languages more, have some respect for other cultures instead of thinking everyone has to assimilate to you.

This is America! Speak Spanish!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2245 Jul 10, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
what a load of crap!
you are citizens of other countries. no more. no less.
foreigners who demand things from the usa are NOT immigrants, they are invaders.
Racists like you are the scum of the USA, the Ugly AmeriKKKans, the reason this country sucks, the reason foreigners roll their eyes at dimwitted dumbed-down dullard Yanks.

Get out, boy.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#2246 Jul 10, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>There is no official language. Castilian was spoken in much of the USA before English.

It is spoken in communities in the SW still, communities who were there before the first gringo arrived.

Yanks should not be so xenophobic, learn other languages more, have some respect for other cultures instead of thinking everyone has to assimilate to you.

This is America! Speak Spanish!
This is America! Speak English!

We have an official language. Perhaps you should look it up.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2247 Jul 10, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
This is America! Speak English!
We have an official language. Perhaps you should look it up.
What is it you racist xenophobes want? Do you want us arrested for speaking Castilian in public? Because I speak it always by preference.

Would you like it to be like in Ireland under British rule when people were hung for speaking Gaelic? Would you like people arrested as for speaking Catalan in Franco's Spain?

Me and tens of millions of others will continue to speak Castilian when we feel like it and you will do nothing about it.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2248 Jul 10, 2013
De hecho, tengo ganas de hablar castellano ahorita y lo voy a hacer. Ahhhh, qué idioma bonito.

¿Cómo se sienten, racistas?¿muy angustiados al ver estas palabras no inglesas?¿enérgicos?¿locos con miedo, odio y enojo?

Pues, miren, tengo una sugerencia para Uds. Váyanse al infierno, ok?

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#2249 Jul 10, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>What is it you racist xenophobes want? Do you want us arrested for speaking Castilian in public? Because I speak it always by preference.

Would you like it to be like in Ireland under British rule when people were hung for speaking Gaelic? Would you like people arrested as for speaking Catalan in Franco's Spain?

Me and tens of millions of others will continue to speak Castilian when we feel like it and you will do nothing about it.
I'm not a racist, so drop the name calling.

The United States of America has an official language, English.
mudflap

United States

#2250 Jul 10, 2013
it is good to see the black community rally for securing the borders,maybe it will bring this to the forefront for what it really is. many blacks already suffer in the inner cities due do racist Hispanics whose sheer numbers have taken over the traditionally black communities.it is long overdue that they spoke up. illegals need not be rewarded but punished and harshly.they have shown no regard for the American people or our laws and should be dealt with in the same manner.when you are neither invited,and refuse to leave,then demand rights and already receive benefits it is too much for any sympathy or compassion.
Shining in darkness

Geebung, Australia

#2251 Jul 10, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
De hecho, tengo ganas de hablar castellano ahorita y lo voy a hacer. Ahhhh, qué idioma bonito.
¿Cómo se sienten, racistas?¿muy angustiados al ver estas palabras no inglesas?¿enérgicos?¿locos con miedo, odio y enojo?
Pues, miren, tengo una sugerencia para Uds. Váyanse al infierno, ok?
Oh Snapity snap snap!!!. Bazzas finally cracked and now writing gibberish lols!!!.
Brenda besson

United States

#2252 Jul 10, 2013
Juan wrote:
but thats what you say!
Brenda besson

United States

#2253 Jul 10, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...“white nationalists”... and saying that you reveal that you are indeed a white supremacist racist, which means you are subhuman scum.
You drool on yourself.
how can I be a racist when im saying black and white americans are marching together hellllllo,im not racist oh and blacks speak english.they are proud to live here,they are american,unlike yourelf. You are no teacher,or you could be a teacher of hate.i told you you are peid noir.you sound like arab,any way im proud blacks and whites will march together,to get rid of you and your sick amigos,you will not be part of this country,writtings on the wall.wake up up and read.burro,you are a pig,everyone here would agree,we laugh at to you.retard.you hate all people,
Shining in darkness

Geebung, Australia

#2254 Jul 10, 2013
Why do Mexicans want to move to USA anyway. Mexicans already have a nation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 1st Presidential Debate.....Trump got OWNED! 9 min TheOriginalDoby 21
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min RoxLo 1,432,266
melanin=(c) carbon 666 (Mar '13) 30 min Lol 153
MSNBC: Trump won 39 min Hmm 9
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 51 min Mike 48,825
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 35,242
News Variety to host diversity conference, Pharrell ... 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 1
IR at the walmart 2 hr Mick 65
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 3 hr Synque 1,310
What Exactly is "SEXUAL HARASSMENT" ??? 3 hr FABULICIOUS 78
More from around the web