MAX JOKER wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one re tard..........
Yeah? Is that all you got? Weak!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#48 Jun 29, 2011
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>canday? the resident hoe? feel free to lol if you want cause im lol @ that jealous bird with her stretched out snatch
trust me my feelings arent hurt easily especially by faceless ppl that knows nothing about me. the boycott was good for some ppl on here cause they were taking it way to serious, just as you are.
lighten tfu
lol! Some of the women on here can be catty for no reason. So I was shocked at someone who complains about the trolls on here would cosign, by laughing at what he said to someone else. When i never done anything to you to feel that i deserve that......as much stuff as i see on here that's said about you.

And I take everything serious??? I need to lightened up???

But you were the one who left, right?

Which again gave me the impression, that you took what was said on here way too serious.

You complained. Stage this protest to boycott Topix! Leave for a minute. Then return to the place that had frustrated you so much. lol!

And then you created multiple threads, provoking the same people (White People/Trolls) that you had this issue with (inviting them to frustrate you more).........by creating threads about them.

smh

Location hidden

#49 Jun 29, 2011
Inisa Love wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to have to learn where not to cut. Better yet, maybe I should just let the professionals handle it. lol.
I probably, go back to my vet to do it. Because it does make me nervous, when i clip her nails.

“You are by what you do!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Federal Way, WA

#50 Jun 29, 2011
I wonder if the points earned can be redeemed for semblance of visible intelligence!!??!!

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#53 Jun 29, 2011
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Some of the women on here can be catty for no reason. So I was shocked at someone who complains about the trolls on here would cosign, by laughing at what he said to someone else. When i never done anything to you to feel that i deserve that......as much stuff as i see on here that's said about you.
Which again gave me the impression, that you took what was said on here way too serious.
You complained. Stage this protest to boycott Topix! Leave for a minute. Then return to the place that had frustrated you so much. lol!
And then you created multiple threads, provoking the same people (White People/Trolls) that you had this issue with (inviting them to frustrate you more).........by creating threads about them.
smh
exactly catty for no reason, because i laughed at someone YOU dnt like. what is this grade school, you dnt like him so none else is suppose to like him either.

if you thought the boycott was about despising trolls, why was you against it? oh because you love trolls.

as i explained to the brain dead before, the boycott wasnt about me despising trolls or topix it was about ppl like you who i see going back and forth with trolls who you claim you dispise but yet go back and forth with them on the regular and becoming exactly like what you claim to despise. it was never about me. ppl with sense comprehended that. carry on becoming what you hate
heartbreaker

Wichita, KS

#54 Jun 29, 2011
yea your feelings were hurt.lmao! dxmn I do an amazing job of getting under uncrucified flesh
heartbreaker

Wichita, KS

#55 Jun 29, 2011
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
smh
The other site wasn't bad but an open forum that looks like this is probably easier for people to post on.

Location hidden

#56 Jun 29, 2011
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>exactly catty for no reason, because i laughed at someone YOU dnt like. what is this grade school, you dnt like him so none else is suppose to like him either.
if you thought the boycott was about despising trolls, why was you against it? oh because you love trolls.
as i explained to the brain dead before, the boycott wasnt about me despising trolls or topix it was about ppl like you who i see going back and forth with trolls who you claim you dispise but yet go back and forth with them on the regular and becoming exactly like what you claim to despise. it was never about me. ppl with sense comprehended that. carry on becoming what you hate
No one likes him. Because he bashes black women. He's like the worst troll on this forum. But you can like who you want. It is your choice. I just thought that was something that you were against. But i'm mistaken. I see that you haven't read any of his threads about black women? And you have no idea, who you are cosigning with.......but carry on.

I wasn't against your Boycott. Nor did you read anything about me saying i was against your Boycott. I didn't care. It wasn't my issue. It was your issue. You pop out of nowhere with this new account and i'm suppose to know who you are and follow you around, when i don't even know who you are? I see people like you all the time. Scream about Topix, leave and come back.

What do you mean people like me? Aziya, you do the exact same thing i do. You go back and forth. You came back and created multiple threads provoking them. And i'm like, why did this girl leave Topix, come back and now she's provoking the white folks again. Because it did settle down when you were gone. But i guess, it's okay when you go back and forth with white racist trolls because you have the best interest for the black people on here?

And your boycott wasn't about me or people like me. It was about you! So don't hide behind me with that bullschitt! I don't even know who the fck you are.........you left because of them.

“go-that-way--->”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#57 Jun 29, 2011
fk points!

“go-that-way--->”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#58 Jun 29, 2011
stupid as shyt! lol like we gon win a prize or some money or something. Just a way to get people to post more...all excited about nothing...meanwhile...the paper is flowingggg...into topix execs pockets. smh. such a dirty game lmao

Location hidden

#59 Jun 29, 2011
heartbreaker wrote:
<quoted text>
The other site wasn't bad but an open forum that looks like this is probably easier for people to post on.
Oh okay, i see.

Location hidden

#61 Jun 29, 2011
XThePopeX wrote:
<quoted text>
MDJ is mod, that's the only logical reason why she was against the "boycott" and everyone knows it. My MDJ and Inisa Love thread just got pulled, Lol!
Why? All the filth that remains here, and the "MODS" complain about that and use the same "complaints and writing style" that MDJ does when she complains to me about it?
That's why MDJ and Inisa were so against the Boycott, That's why Inisa was asking everyone how they felt about the Points system yesterday.
That's why MDJ and Inisa were trying to explain the points system.
They're Mods of this forum, and they're mad because they want to play pro black and still allow all the anti black racism and racist to stay here, because it's how they make their $10 bucks an hour.
Pretty sad if you ask me. Hope it's worth it to them. TextBook Definition of "SELL OUT".
Top Mod 11 said:
Top Mod 11 wrote:
The previous thread was removed by one of the moderators because it consisted of false claims. The moderators are all named "Top Mod", each with a different number. Their profiles stand out in threads because they have blue boxes instead of green ones (as with registered users) or gray ones (as with unregistered users.
XThePopeX: None of the persons you mentioned are moderators, so you can stop pursuing the issue now. We're a diverse team and we have no interest in entertaining erroneous theories about who the moderators are.

“ALL EMERGENCY SERVICES”

Level 2

Since: Aug 09

HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED

#63 Jun 29, 2011
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Top Mod 11 said:
<quoted text>
I wish people would still be boycotting..........

I had less work to do

“ALL EMERGENCY SERVICES”

Level 2

Since: Aug 09

HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED

#65 Jun 29, 2011
XThePopeX wrote:
<quoted text>
I responed:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TO3D4NKAOQA88...
Have you ever hit a car with your train..........

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#67 Jun 29, 2011
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Top Mod 11 said:
<quoted text>
For the love of god. MDJ all I can do is shake My head and laugh to Myself. The sleuth skills are seriously lacking. Wow.*laughing again*.
heartbreaker

Wichita, KS

#68 Jun 29, 2011
XThePopeX wrote:
You should have saw this, before she deleted it....
<quoted text>
Top Mod (MDJ/Inisa) it's the internet, and it's a forum. All it takes is an email to create an account here. No magic, no fireworks, just a plain old email.
You have fingers, and a keyboard, and an internet connection and that's obvious because you post/mod here. So to try and convince everyone here that you don't have the ability to "create a id" other than your Topix MOD id is pretty much an admission of guilt.
And making comments like "I actually know our staff personally" is the icing on the cake of guilt admission.
Ask yourself woman, was that ridiculous comment about "knowing the staff personally" supposed to convince anyone here that you're not a mod.
You're like the wizard of oz, Not a magical mythical being, just some overweight "person" with average intelligence behind a computer screen.
^^^^:::The above dialogue was from my thread exposing the Mods as MDJ and Inisa, which they promptly deleted::::^^^
LOL
but..... Google Cached it!
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...
They totally owned ur azz.

Location hidden

#70 Jun 29, 2011
Inisa Love wrote:
<quoted text>
For the love of god. MDJ all I can do is shake My head and laugh to Myself. The sleuth skills are seriously lacking. Wow.*laughing again*.
Absolutely annoying isn't it? We never had this much drama on here until this fool came on here. I'm mad that i'm not a moderator, because i would delete that azz. He/She causes too much trouble on here.

Location hidden

#71 Jun 29, 2011
heartbreaker wrote:
<quoted text>
They totally owned ur azz.
LOL!

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#72 Jun 29, 2011
Agentsmith...I mean XThePopeX what is so different from what you are doing and what these mods are doing?

You're a troll just like them. You create drama for everyone on here as well. You degrade people and call them derogatory names for whatever perverse reason you have.

You have no room to talk about someone else and what they do on here when you are no different from them. All the accounts you made, all the times you have changed your IP address, and you are bickering and moaning about someone deleting your stupid, biased, prejudiced threads?

Go and take a hike, nobody cares about you because you're a troll.
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

#73 Jun 29, 2011
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely annoying isn't it? We never had this much drama on here until this fool came on here. I'm mad that i'm not a moderator, because i would delete that azz. He/She causes too much trouble on here.
What's up beach whale??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Injudgement 1,536,178
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 12 min 2 Dogs 51
Indian Wh0rs are the Biggest Race-traitors on t... (Dec '14) 12 min Big Daddy 7
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 14 min thetruth 3,703
Is Zoe Saldana a sellout? (Dec '14) 14 min Big Daddy 52
Kip - In Africa! 20 min Big Daddy 1
What would happen if blacks were given their ow... 23 min 2 Dogs 228
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 27 min Big Daddy 36
Why Some Black Women Love White Men (May '07) 28 min 2 Dogs 11,232
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 1 hr KIP 230