George Zimmerman Shouldn't Have Followed Trayvon Martin

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Truth Teller

Cleveland, OH

#1 Jul 2, 2013
Therefore the fact that the mixed saltine did follow an unarmed innocent black male because of his paranoid racist stereotypical thinking caused the eventual murder of Trayvon by his hands, so he is the accessory and only murderer of Trayvon Martin on February 26th,2012.

The talk against the overweight teenage friend of Trayvon martin is nothing but mere smokescreens by whites who are trying to make an example out of nothing.

The idiot was told by the pigs not to follow Trayvon, as they were on their way to follow him themselves.....soooooooooooooo therefore he not only disobeyed authorities, he caused the death of an innocent civilian and now he is trying to skirt his way out of it with the help of criminal jew/whites and the amerikkkan judicial system.

The facts are clear even for clear people,lol

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#5 Jul 2, 2013
Roofis the Truthteller wrote:
<quoted text> If the democratic party hadn't turned blax into pimps, hos and thieves there wouldn't have been the rash of burglaries in the neighborhood and needing a Watchman. Das raht
Zimmerman wasn't elected by anybody as a watch man and due to his brush with the law I doubt if anyone would have ever trusted him as their watchmen.
Roofis wit da gold toofis

Lakeland, FL

#7 Jul 2, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman wasn't elected by anybody as a watch man and due to his brush with the law I doubt if anyone would have ever trusted him as their watchmen.
Okay, fair enough. He was a concerned homeowner wary of strangers after a rash of burglaries. How's that?
Mr Afrocentric

Sicklerville, NJ

#8 Jul 2, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
19yo isn't a teenager, fckwit.
He was 17 you box of tools.
Mr Afrocentric

Sicklerville, NJ

#9 Jul 2, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
19yo isn't a teenager, fckwit.
Oh and btw NINETEEN is a teenager fckwit.
Mr Afrocentric

Sicklerville, NJ

#10 Jul 2, 2013
Life As We Know It wrote:
<quoted text>That's what neighbor watch do dimwit. Not his fault he was sucker punched. Bottom like the little punk should have had some respect and would have been sent on his way, but nooooooo!!! the thug had to sucker punch him.
No that is NOT what neighbor watch does dimwit. They are suppose to WATCH and CALL when they see something, not PURSUE.

Only people that back zimboy are racist mfers like yourself. Even non racist whites know zimboy was at fault.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#11 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>Again a low information poster. No he was elected he just started the program. Get you crap togeather instead of posting false information. BTW lets not go there with being a bad boy. Travon had been in troble several time as well as a dope fiend.
Wrong dear he was not elected or asked by anybody to be their neighborhood watchman he did it on his own.
brownskin_beauty

Houston, TX

#15 Jul 2, 2013
The racist people won't open their eyes to the truth they're blinded by their hatred smh
aisling-

New Philadelphia, OH

#16 Jul 2, 2013
Mr Afrocentric wrote:
<quoted text>
He was 17 you box of tools.
What part of this are you in confusion about...

"The talk against the overweight teenage friend of Trayvon martin is nothing but mere smokescreens by whites who are trying to make an example out of nothing."

The "teenage" friend was a legal adult and not some "minor child" as Crump stated nor as Crump said as well, that she and Trayvon were experiencing "puppy love". That "teenager" lied under oath among other things.
I hear wet grass

Tempe, AZ

#17 Jul 2, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
The idiot was told by the pigs not to follow Trayvon,
You THINK you have the facts, but you are really clueless.

The dispatcher said "We don't need you to do that" regarding Zimmerman telling them he was following Trayvon. Dispatch did not tell Zimmerman 'We don't WANT you to do that' or 'Don't follow him'.

"We don't need you to do that' means at that point in the phone call dispatch did not need Zimmerman to follow as they had a patrol unit on the way. It was Zimmerman's choice from that point on to either continue following or stop.

Dispatch also asked Zimmerman 'do you still see him' and 'where is he now'. So dispatch was relying on Zimmerman's information at the same time. If Zimmerman didn't follow Trayvon he would not be able to give dispatch the information they were asking for. Would he?
aisling-

New Philadelphia, OH

#18 Jul 2, 2013
Mr Afrocentric wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and btw NINETEEN is a teenager fckwit.
Nineteen isn't a teenager, S for brains.
hellenist

Runnemede, NJ

#19 Jul 2, 2013
can just let him free Anyway and if he did it again then he'd get introuble..
aisling-

New Philadelphia, OH

#20 Jul 2, 2013
"A person who by virtue of attaining a certain age, generally eighteen, is regarded in the eyes of the law as being able to manage his or her own affairs.

The age specified by law, called the legal age of majority, indicates that a person acquires full legal capacity to be bound by various documents, such as contracts and deeds, that he or she makes with others and to commit other legal acts such as voting in elections and entering marriage. The age at which a person becomes an adult varies from state to state and often varies within a state, depending upon the nature of the action taken by the person. Thus, a person wishing to obtain a license to operate a motor vehicle may be considered an adult at age sixteen, but may not reach adulthood until age eighteen for purposes of marriage, or age twenty-one for purposes of purchasing intoxicating liquors.

Anyone who has not reached the age of adulthood is legally considered an infant."
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

And we wonder why this country is in trouble in that there are those who don't even know when a person is considered an adult.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#22 Jul 2, 2013
Ah ha, and here comes the expert on psychiatric disorders, crime scene analysis, medical conditions and anything else she posts via her spam and skewed websites. Report this ok, aisling? You really need to take a break from this site. I know the rest of us sure could use a break from you and all of your lame insults. I am still laughing about your late night convenience store experience. You act like the world owes you some kind of notice because you think you are all that, a bag of chips and the breath mint. YOU aren't. Not even close.......smh......

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#23 Jul 2, 2013
Zimmerman is still a murderer. He may not be judged for playing judge and executioner by men, but you'd better believe that God knows the facts you moral midgets have failed to discern. He was an adult with a killing weapon while Trayvon was a youth with skittles in his hand and a phone in the other, walking down the street and minding his own business. Zimmerman could have used the gun to deter any kind of physical assault while not even firing or even brandishing it. Infact, his dumb, racist ass should have just hung back and allowed true authorities to handle the matter.

With that said, even the authorities may have caused the same outcome because all of you are racist pieces of shit who oppress the original man to all our collective detriment. This happens over and over again, Trayvon only being a single case that has been magnified in the public eye, while so many have gone unoticed. They don't value our lives, this is a fact. This is why we suffer impoverishment everywhere we are and hateful children of Satan give all the excuses they can for it. You'd better believe a price will be paid, because rivers of our blood is on all your heads.

Oakland

#24 Jul 2, 2013
What part of nineTEEN are you missing, aisling? It may be legally an adult for some purposes but it is still too young to do many things which require one to be 21 to do legally. Shall I list them for you?
aisling-

New Philadelphia, OH

#25 Jul 2, 2013
I sure hope that "minor child" isn't able to access liquor or that an adult isn't providing access a person not of legal age to consume alcohol.

Oakland

#26 Jul 2, 2013
I hear wet grass wrote:
<quoted text>
You THINK you have the facts, but you are really clueless.
The dispatcher said "We don't need you to do that" regarding Zimmerman telling them he was following Trayvon. Dispatch did not tell Zimmerman 'We don't WANT you to do that' or 'Don't follow him'.
"We don't need you to do that' means at that point in the phone call dispatch did not need Zimmerman to follow as they had a patrol unit on the way. It was Zimmerman's choice from that point on to either continue following or stop.
Dispatch also asked Zimmerman 'do you still see him' and 'where is he now'. So dispatch was relying on Zimmerman's information at the same time. If Zimmerman didn't follow Trayvon he would not be able to give dispatch the information they were asking for. Would he?
It wasn't his job to give dispatch any more information than he had and 'we don't need you to do that' means JUST THAT. Once Trayvon was out of GZs sight he could have simply said he didn't see him anymore or give dispatch the last sighting. Zimmerman made the choice to put himself in harm's way (TM could have had a weapon for all GZ knew) and killed a teen and now he is facing justice. No matter which way it ends, his life is over as he knew it. Just the notoriety alone will follow him and haunt him. The sad thing is he put everyone in his family in the spotlight too and his wife is facing charges of perjury for lying about their finances and he condoned that. The man is a creep, plain and simple, and whatever happens to him he has coming, imho.
I hear wet grass

Tempe, AZ

#27 Jul 2, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
What part of nineTEEN are you missing, aisling? It may be legally an adult for some purposes but it is still too young to do many things which require one to be 21 to do legally. Shall I list them for you?
The legal age of being an adult varies from state to state. Jeantel resides in the state of Florida so try to focus on that.

If you can.

When Do You Become An Adult In Florida? In Florida, for most purposes, you become a legal adult on your 18th birthday. See generally § 1.01(13), Fla. Stat.

Why Is It Important To Know Your Legal Rights And Responsibilities When You Become An Adult? When you are 18, you have adult rights including the right to vote (§ 97.041, Fla. Stat.), to make contracts, to sue on your own behalf, to make a will (§ 732.501, Fla. Stat.), to get medical treatment without your parent’s consent (§ 743.064, Fla. Stat.), and to live independently from your parent’s control (Chapter 985, Fla. Stat.).
brownskin_beauty

Houston, TX

#28 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>Normal people would hold judgement until all the facts were in, but you already convicted him, so who is the real racist here loud mouth.
I do have the facts, I didn't just think he was a racist guy that shot a black teen until I heard the police call, it's obvious he had something against blacks by the word he used. I'm not racist, I have and love having friends from different backgrounds, but that doesn't mean I'm stay blind to the ignorance I see and experience. I could have maybe changed my opinion if he had just acknowledge his action with some form of sympathy, but it's like he was saying "I killed a n word so my job here is done," that's the attitude he had about the situation since he did it. How many sane people can just kill someone and not feel anything, even if it was self-defense. Only someone who didn't look at someone as a human being and of course you racist don't care that a teenager lost his life because to ya'll he wasn't a human but an n word smh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whites being persecuted by Blacks in former Rho... 4 min Edward Teach 1
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 5 min Black Power 45
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min USAsince1680 1,172,434
Why don't black men like Asian women? (Dec '13) 8 min DerekJ 335
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 9 min The Devil 297
Say Something POSITIVE About Black WOMEN 17 min sweet chocolate q... 46
lipstickalley.com is black woman's misery (Jul '12) 18 min Shut up hoe 35
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 51 min Zombie Corpse Rental 104,038
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later 54 min Zombie Corpse Rental 1,095
BM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. 1 hr The Void 398
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr zIco zimp 28,451
More from around the web