Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Apr 15, 2013
I meant, you should do an investigation on Biblical genealogy. I didn't preview my writing.
the Coon Whisperer

UK

#3 Apr 15, 2013
more coonery from the afronazis. "Black Madonnas" never show any negro features , they are caucasian or Semitic women with dark skin, often also darked through the age of the Icon itself.

Level 3

Location hidden

#4 Apr 16, 2013
the Coon Whisperer wrote:
more coonery from the afronazis. "Black Madonnas" never show any negro features , they are caucasian or Semitic women with dark skin, often also darked through the age of the Icon itself.
How desperate and pathetic of you. Deny reality isn't going to change the truth. As a matter of fact I recall some of your kind claim that the paintings and statues were black due to aging, now that you can't deny the blackness of this painting, you are now claiming that it has no black traits. Anyone with an ounce of IQ would know that this could be a typical East African person. The blackness of this image is so profound that it is laughable to claim its anything, but a black portrait.

Level 3

Location hidden

#5 Apr 16, 2013
Two white Pope bowing down to a statue of what is suppose to be a black Mary and Jesus. The bible genealogy which is seen as the word of God gave detailed genealogy of Jesus ancestors included Tamar, Rahab, Ruth, Naomi, Bathsheba and Jezebel who were all black Hamites, not counting black Shemites Abraham came from.

The only way to prove Jesus wasn't a black man of color would be to IGNORE what the Bible says about how the race and families came to be, while changing the race of some of Ham's sons to white when Japheth is where the whites came from. Notice whites would be offended if it were claim some Japheth were black, but they have no problem lying about the fact that all Hamites were black. God is not man that he should lie. God is also a God of order.

We know that there are more people color than there are whites around the world. How then can whites claim that they are of both Japheth and Ham? This is their way of writing themselves into Biblical history which involved in the Old Testament Shem and Ham who lived side by side. Also genetically speaking if Ham was black then all his children would be black since he had them by the same wife and black is after all dominate. I've seen some of the whites be so desperate that they even claim that Japheth was the lines for black because they realize how Japheth played no important roles in the Old Testament.

The Bible gives you detailed genealogy for a reason. God is not a God of color, but he left you clues to who Israel continue to marry with and what family they came from.Look at the list of black Ham's family:

Genesis 10
6 The sons of Ham:

Cush, Egypt, Put and Canaan.

7 The sons of Cush:

Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah and Sabteka.

The sons of Raamah:

Sheba and Dedan.

8 Cush was the father[c] of Nimrod, who became a mighty warrior on the earth. 9 He was a mighty hunter before the Lord; that is why it is said,“Like Nimrod, a mighty hunter before the Lord.” 10 The first centers of his kingdom were Babylon, Uruk, Akkad and Kalneh, in[d] Shinar.[e] 11 From that land he went to Assyria, where he built Nineveh, Rehoboth Ir,[f] Calah 12 and Resen, which is between Nineveh and Calah—which is the great city.

13 Egypt was the father of

the Ludites, Anamites, Lehabites, Naphtuhites, 14 Pathrusites, Kasluhites (from whom the Philistines came) and Caphtorites.

15 Canaan was the father of

Sidon his firstborn,[g] and of the Hittites, 16 Jebusites, Amorites, Girgashites, 17 Hivites, Arkites, Sinites, 18 Arvadites, Zemarites and Hamathites.

Later the Canaanite clans scattered 19 and the borders of Canaan reached from Sidon toward Gerar as far as Gaza, and then toward Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah and Zeboyim, as far as Lasha.

20 These are the sons of Ham by their clans and languages, in their territories and nation

Notice that black Hamites were not only living in Africa, but Middle East, and Asia. A black man named Nimrod built the Middle East (Babylon). This would be where Abraham would originate from. Nothing happens without a reason in Biblical Israel. Abraham was born to a nation built by a black Hamite.

Abraham was comfortable around black Hamite to the point he spoke and understood their language which was Afroasiatic (spoken by blacks living in Africa and Asia). Abraham came from a nation built by a black Hamite (Babylon/Mesopotamia), and moved into a nation built by black Hamite (Canaanites). He went into a black Hamite nation in time of famine (Egypt). Proven the proverb , " Like father like son," to be true, Judah and his brothers ended up marrying Canaanites, Egyptians, Ethiopians (all black nations) multiple time (even their descendants married Hamites repeatedly.

Level 3

Location hidden

#6 Apr 16, 2013
It is not a coincidence that Jesus was describes to have wholly hair because Hamites had the woolly hair traits. It is not a coincidence that the black Madonnas are worshiped by white European because their mentality is that even if they are covering out the blackness of the Hebrews, if they don't worship the proper image/idol they will not be saved. Any Bible followers will tell you God is against idolatry, but the Catholics are nothing, but idolaters. At the same time, though no one knew how Jesus and Mary looked like, they know their family linkage and skin color. Jesus ancestors included Tamar, Rahab, Ruth, Naomi, Bathsheba and Jezebel who were all black Hamites, not counting black Shemites Abraham came from.

There is speculation that due to the fact Abraham lived in a nation founded by mankind and led by a black man (Nimrod), he was mixed of Shem and Ham. Meaning his mother was from the same Nimrod. This would explain why Abraham was very comfortable among black Hamites. Even the Talmud (from the devil) claim both Shem and Ham are black, but Shem is said to be beautiful. They admit with their own religious doctrines that indeed Shem and Ham are of the same race. Both describe as being black.
Check out what God says to Israel:

Ezekiel 16:13 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says to Jerusalem: Your ancestry and birth were in the land of the Canaanites; your father was an Amorite and your mother a Hittite.

Canaan was the land of black Ham. The Amorites and Hittites were of the black Ham family. God is stating that the Israel became so mix with black Hamites that both of the family side are seen as Canaanites in his eye. This is why Israel go into trouble with God since they were serving the idols and gods of the Canaanite who God despised as a result of being mix extensively with them. God was not a God who was racist, Israel became a nation after mixing with black Hamite since Juda married a Canaanite and had children with her. Also the Hebrews married Canaanites/Egyptians and were a mix of Shem/Ham (mix multitude not mixed of different race, but family).

This is why even those who claim to be Christians continue to add and subtract to the word of God in regards to Ham being of the black race encompassing Africa and the Middle East (including parts of Asia). God stated anyone who add or subtract to his word would be judge severely on it. Anyone who is a true Christian will accept what God stated about the fact that in God's eyes all Hamites were a family, and separated due to race. They were one family of different nations, not one family of different race. You cannot choose what you want to believe from the Bible. If one can go as far as lie about black Ham and his family when the Bible is straight forward on this, then you can see how they would ignorantly create a Jesus with blond hair and blue eyes in the image of a vile creature like Cesare Borgia. Its bad enough they are bowing down to an idol, but every time they bow down to an image of Jesus it is to the devil Cesare Borgia.

I used to hate reading the genealogy of Israel when I did not know better. I found it boring and tedious. Now that I am mature with wisdom, I realize God took his time adding the detailed genealogy for a reason. Not just to understand how Jesus connected to mankind, but to have detailed records of who was Jesus and Israel ancestors mixed with.

Instead of listening to racist who are so desperate and scared of blacks that they would spent countless hours in a black forum to spy on what blacks are doing so they can bring dissension, spent time investigating the Bible itself and learn the truth. There is nothing hidden about the fact that Jesus Christ descended from a slew of Shem/Ham family who lived and interacted with each other since ancient time. Also know that Abraham the protagonist and founder of the Hebrews always lived among blacks going back to Babylon, thus he himself might have been of mix Shem/Ham breeding.

Level 3

Location hidden

#7 Apr 16, 2013
It is because blacks refuse to educated themselves that they have allowed Europeans (Japheth who were nowhere to be found for most of the Old testament interactions between Shem and Ham in ancient time0 to rob Christianity and turn it into a white man's religion when in fact it was a religion started by black Shem who married with black Hamites to make Israel who stand before Moses who gave them the 10 Commandments in the book of Genesis, and form a nation. The Bible call you are liar who claim blacks were only found in Africa, when the Bible gives accurate description of how a black man named Nimrod founded the Middle East himself (babylon), how the promise land (Israel) was founded by black Hamites who produce with the chosen Shem line, and how in ancient time the black Ham nations were on top and became a refuge in time of famine. This is all in the Bible people read it. Do not listen to scientist who distort DNA for their own agenda by acting like populations that are living in the Middle East were always there when human history prove countless evidence of migration and nation change. Its like 1,000 years from now scientist will use modern American DNA as proof that the Americas were always a white man's nation when it is not so. Anyone would laugh at this and would say that Americans were not the original people of the Americas. But yet this is the same thing that is being done to Egypt, Middle East, Israel, and around the world. Modern population cannot be proof of anything. This is how they can deceive with DNA and claim DNA is always right. 20,000 years from now future generations will find bones of Americans and claim these Americans were always native to the land because history always repeat itself.
The Talking Donkey

UK

#8 Apr 16, 2013
Melody88 wrote:
<quoted text>
How desperate and pathetic of you. Deny reality isn't going to change the truth. As a matter of fact I recall some of your kind claim that the paintings and statues were black due to aging, now that you can't deny the blackness of this painting, you are now claiming that it has no black traits. Anyone with an ounce of IQ would know that this could be a typical East African person. The blackness of this image is so profound that it is laughable to claim its anything, but a black portrait.
BOLLOCKS. stop stealing our history. MARY was a JEW. from ISRAEL.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#9 Apr 16, 2013
Afrocentrics r worse than the kkk.. Image of jesus looking ayran.. U can see my most beautiful lady.. And mother of jesus.. Comes in many forms.. The picture of gaudelope shows mary.. Half aztec half spainish.. The vision was a mircale.. Sent to a peasant mexican farmer.. Read the story.. There also the famous black crucifix.. Early images of jesus.. Beardless.. Etc.. Do some research

Level 3

Location hidden

#10 Apr 16, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Afrocentrics r worse than the kkk.. Image of jesus looking ayran.. U can see my most beautiful lady.. And mother of jesus.. Comes in many forms.. The picture of gaudelope shows mary.. Half aztec half spainish.. The vision was a mircale.. Sent to a peasant mexican farmer.. Read the story.. There also the famous black crucifix.. Early images of jesus.. Beardless.. Etc.. Do some research
Speaking the truth and using quotes straight out of the Bible is not Afrocentric ignoramus. I love how Afrocentrics is used for even if the person is bringing in facts. I guess the word of God is also Afrocentrist because I quoted from there.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#11 Apr 17, 2013
Melody88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking the truth and using quotes straight out of the Bible is not Afrocentric ignoramus. I love how Afrocentrics is used for even if the person is bringing in facts. I guess the word of God is also Afrocentrist because I quoted from there.
where.. Sure was jesus king of africa.. Or king of jews.. Secondly there r first century paintings inside catacombs showing.. Jesus white in appearance.. Not black..

Level 3

Location hidden

#13 Apr 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>where.. Sure was jesus king of africa.. Or king of jews.. Secondly there r first century paintings inside catacombs showing.. Jesus white in appearance.. Not black..
According to the highest ranking idolatry Catholic Church leader aka the white Pope, if you are not bowing down to a dark black looking Mary and Jesus you are not going to go to Heaven. Two Popes are bowing down to a black image of Mary and Jesus because unlike you scums they at least know that Jesus Christ did not look like that demon Cesare Borgia. Try again dummy because even Two White Popes are admiting to the world that the Biblical Jesus and Mary were black.

Level 4

Since: Jun 08

Louisville, KY

#14 Apr 19, 2013
Melody88 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the highest ranking idolatry Catholic Church leader aka the white Pope, if you are not bowing down to a dark black looking Mary and Jesus you are not going to go to Heaven. Two Popes are bowing down to a black image of Mary and Jesus because unlike you scums they at least know that Jesus Christ did not look like that demon Cesare Borgia. Try again dummy because even Two White Popes are admiting to the world that the Biblical Jesus and Mary were black.
At least you believe white people can actually go to heaven

Level 3

Location hidden

#15 Apr 19, 2013
PTBW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you believe white people can actually go to heaven
I am speaking from these Pope's perspective. This is what these Popes believe, not what I think. Secondly, two leaders of a major religious groups are pictured bowing down to an image of Jesus Christ and Mary who seem to be suffering from a very bad sun tan to the point they look like East Africans; The oldest paintings of Jesus and Mary found in Europe happen to be a very black looking black Caucasians? I'll let the picture do the speaking.

Level 4

Since: Jun 08

Louisville, KY

#16 Apr 19, 2013
Melody88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am speaking from these Pope's perspective. This is what these Popes believe, not what I think. Secondly, two leaders of a major religious groups are pictured bowing down to an image of Jesus Christ and Mary who seem to be suffering from a very bad sun tan to the point they look like East Africans; The oldest paintings of Jesus and Mary found in Europe happen to be a very black looking black Caucasians? I'll let the picture do the speaking.
Why would you believe we couldn't go to heaven?

It isn't like I chose to be born a white man and obviously white people are important enough to exist.

Level 3

Location hidden

#17 Apr 19, 2013
Whites love to bow down and worship the black Madonna.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

This is why ladies and gentleman these white racist are obsess with the blacks whom they claim to hate. No matter what you do, you cannot take the white racist out of the black forum because they naturally have a drawing to their black Adam and black Savior Jesus Christ.

Level 3

Location hidden

#18 Apr 19, 2013
I wonder what else these white Pope do in their closet besides bowing down to black Jesus and Mary?

Level 3

Location hidden

#19 Apr 19, 2013
Follow your white Popes and practice bowing down to the black Jesus Christ for he rules and Lords over you falling Nephilims.
Black Deal

United States

#20 Apr 19, 2013
Melody88 wrote:
Whites love to bow down and worship the black Madonna.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TFnDOSdcTeYXX

This is why ladies and gentleman these white racist are obsess with the blacks whom they claim to hate. No matter what you do, you cannot take the white racist out of the black forum because they naturally have a drawing to their black Adam and black Savior Jesus Christ.
You AA do too so stop frontin

You mfs got pics of white Jesus

Level 3

Location hidden

#21 Apr 19, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
You AA do too so stop frontin
You mfs got pics of white Jesus
White Cesare Borgia cannot be used as being legit image of Jesus Christ, this is what white versions are based off. I don't care about how much you twist the truth, I see Two White Popes, the head and most powerful leaders of the Roman Catholic Church world on their knees before the black Jesus Christ and Mary.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#22 Apr 19, 2013
Melody88 wrote:
<quoted text>
White Cesare Borgia cannot be used as being legit image of Jesus Christ, this is what white versions are based off. I don't care about how much you twist the truth, I see Two White Popes, the head and most powerful leaders of the Roman Catholic Church world on their knees before the black Jesus Christ and Mary.
lol.. So would i.. As catholics.. We dont make a big deal what color jesus is or the race.. Jews r negros.. Big afros.. Black skin and big lips.. U happy now.. Lol.. Whatever lie u wish.. Jesus like me.. be humble enough to be mistaken 4 a negro..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,189,628
BW are so desperate to get married, they are ma... 5 min Dinie 411
Black Americans are FIGHTING the BATTLE for EVE... 9 min Ingwe Temujin 18
Why do Black Males always "Fake Sickness" all t... 16 min KIP 9
HATRED is the door to SATAN. Do not enter! 22 min Big Knob 7
Black women and their BUTTS!!!! 23 min iamcuriousnow 12
My Homosexual Encounter At Chat Avenue. 26 min iamcuriousnow 5
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 27 min Go Blue Forever 1,297
This is not an AA Forum. It is a hate group site. 31 min iamcuriousnow 17
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 40 min Carly HI YAH 108,917
All women prefer white men 1 hr hackney 2,523
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Don Barros Serrano 31,145
More from around the web