Afican American women should marry Af...
U BEEN OVERCOME

Baltimore, MD

#13355 Dec 22, 2013
No, no, no.

Marry a bad boy from the hood who barely got through high school. Words like "job," "hard work" and "monogamy" scare him. The only thing he reads is the sports page. He be so cool in his baggy jeans. Couldfn't spell "cat" even if you spotted him the "c" and ghe "t."

Black women are clueless when it comes to men. They make the same mistakes over & over & over. Then act like they didn't see it coming.

Guppie

Ashburn, VA

#13356 Dec 22, 2013
Say My Name-Kola-Maceo wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with slavery?
Do animals deserve rights?
Is horse riding wrong?
Black Men only Create Bad Stats nothing else!

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#13357 Dec 22, 2013
No bw need to date me!! Come on ladies bring ur big booty self over here :) lemme grab that plump phat ass .Dnt wanna here STRICTLY dickly either lolz
Bantu Limited

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#13358 Dec 22, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
No bw need to date me!! Come on ladies bring ur big booty self over here :) lemme grab that plump phat ass .Dnt wanna here STRICTLY dickly either lolz
How do you do it between women? Do you lyck each other until the other comes? Those who desire to have d!ck like something in them do you use d!ldos(strap uns)?
IAmHe

Ashburn, VA

#13359 Dec 23, 2013
Bantu Limited wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you do it between women? Do you lyck each other until the other comes? Those who desire to have d!ck like something in them do you use d!ldos(strap uns)?
Maceo Patterson of Virginia aka Greg Coop on YouTube (hundreds of alias) has about 15 female profiles on your site "BeyondBlackandWhite ". He's a Marginal Black man that has only Married, chased, ran to adultery with only White women for the last 35 years.

Maceo is similar to Sgt Willie Pete and Tommy Sotomayor but he's a "Weak man" that acts very immature, childish and insecure. He's almost 60 years old and lives a very reclusive life and he's bitter no Black women ever wanted him..

Maceo and his friends only worship and entertain White women only. Unless your a Mammie Black women where he can gloat in your face you remain faithful while he gloats about how stunning White women are how much better they are for Black men.

His motive is that he wants Black women to be alone and unhappy because they didn't want him. He only feels that Black women deserve to be screwed, left, lived off or leave them with OOW babies to support alone.

He calls Black women she boon bitches, Weave wearing bitches, Sluts, elitist feminist Hoes only accept Black men peeing on them! he doesn't believe that Black women deserve anything except to be left or just used as a fuk.and you should be happy with what you get even if the Black man is doing nothing because your a Black woman!

Many of the female profiles on your site are his!

His female profiles attempt to say Black men are good like himself and that Black women don't want Nice good guys. He's not an advocate for Black relationships only IR for Black males only!

He's not a good man, he never helped his family, nor his White wife with her business. He was too busy being a Black man chasing White women's ASS in his spare time as well as hating on Black women.

To be honest he's a old Sick Weird Acting Bitter Recluse. He seems to be getting worse since his White wife asked for the divorce several years ago.

He's my encouragement to NOT date Black man based on his behaviors as well as the collective. I want no parts of the high risk behaviors or stats that I see in Black men because I know its not changing. As well as you can't change a man or how he thinks.

Black men are too high risk and most women don't get anything for their investment in them! I see too many Black men doing some foul behaviors collectively/ so much that it sickens me to the point where I feel its not worth my time or effort to invest in them.

Life is short, I'll be only dating White man in 2014
ann

Colorado Springs, CO

#13360 Jan 9, 2014
He probably using u for a greencard have u ever wonder he cheated tho
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#13361 Jan 10, 2014
ann wrote:
He probably using u for a greencard have u ever wonder he cheated tho
MACEO

You support Whtie women thus Whtie men..........STFU!

I don't see anything wrong with iR but why are you asking for their help or their permission? YOu was supposed to take care of your own women, children and the communities! Why haven't you don't anything other than to chase Trashy WW or run to adultery?

Yes, Racism exists but others thrive, you haven't done anything except put your own race down like the Weak man you are! The Men are supposed to elevate the race!

You don't understand the concept of being a "Real Man" because you haven't had any Fathers to teach you nor are there any mentors in the race!

The only man of Moral character, integrity and insight ins Obama the rest of these Weak Ass BM Puzzy Hounds seeking attention do nothing like yourself!

As I said "some of it is YOU MAN NOT THE WHITE MAN!

Why didn't you help your nephews and tell him to excel? Why didn't do do for your own family?

If you were in the same position you would hire peole who look like you that's "Human Nature" that's why its important to have FAthers/Men to guide their women/boys the course of success.

You didn't do that, you told Black women their "Bytches, Sheboons and sluts! You harass BM who want to get away from "Foul Black Men" like yourself!

If your not doing anything for the RACE than Shut the Hell up! No Whites is not Superior but they create and do for their own like their suppose to do! Why haven't you as a man looked out for Black women, children or your communities!

Your stats are horrific and you don't care. Almost every Black man that I meet only concern is "Getting over and geting Puzzy" nothing else!

Its not everybody but its MOST Black males!
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#13362 Jan 10, 2014
Mint cookies wrote:
Maceo

Your dyck doesn't work your sickly! lmao

You have a small penis!
Kay04

Leigh, UK

#13363 Feb 2, 2014
Yeah African American women and Caribbean women should date African men instead and at least you will have the baby Daddy in the kids life.
African Congolese

UK

#13364 Feb 9, 2014
This is a real shame...and we as Black people in general a playing in the cards the white man is playing. We is it that we just playing each other fighting of Bullshit...the white man owns the media in the USA so all you african american people have the typical image that resemblance an" african man" "(Dark skin,big jaws and Nose) because that's what the white men "media" what you African American men to see I mean really now africa is such a large continent with so many tribes and different looking people with some tribes of people that look Indian which are the North Sudan, Ethopia North Kenya...just so you know BARRACK OBAMA is AFRICAN by far. And any ignorant African American Men that replies by saying nonsense we might as well post pics of each other to see who is more handsome then the other... We should be brothers here BLACK PEOPLE the are far bigger things to fight out there LIke how to make a our race the superior race..."Its biblical that the black race is the future" my people, brothers and sister let us not be ignorant and have the slave mentality that the white men wants you to have...coming back to the topic at hand ALL woman underneath sun wants to be respect and treated like a queen and the truth is AFRICAN BLACK MEN were taught. And groomed in that manner now you judge for yourselves.

Since: Feb 14

Urbana, IL

#13365 Feb 10, 2014
You make good points. Honestly I think African Men are some of the only blacks who still have interest in black women.
It's funny I hear a lot of men use the excuse of of wanting an educated women for the reason they go after whites.
Ironically, I'm now in college and there are a ton of stunning single black women and black men still chase after white girls.

I pay no mind to them at this point. If a black guy approaches me there's a 90% chance he's either native african or carribean. It's one of the sad facts I've come to accept and If he's not black, he's white, Indian, asian, middle eastern I've pretty much been approached by every race but my own.

If I do find a man to have a little black baby with. I'll be sure to raise him to love black women.
It's really sicking to see so many young black men on social media downing black women.
I could only imagine how their mothers feel, God forbid that I ever raise a son like that.
felicia african princess

Europe

#13366 Feb 16, 2014
BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, black women are not checking for African men they only date them once they've become desperate for lack of African American men. African men are just on here begging for black womens attention because of the fact that all of their African women are wh*ring themselves out to white men.
you talking all bullshit you dont even have a clue what you talking about. When it comes to love it doesnt matter where one's continent or race is different from the other. Love is blind, it all comes down to HOW THE OTHER PERSON MAKES U FEEL end off discussion. U all are full crap in here
Lysa

Douglasville, GA

#13367 Mar 14, 2014
Yes I would marry a African man and have as many children as he could produce.
African American women would never marry African men and have their children come out looking like Kunta Kinte.
Cha

Bronx, NY

#13368 Mar 14, 2014
African American women would never marry African men and have their children come otnlooking like Kunta Kinte.
How stupid, how ignorant, and how foolish you sound; NONSENSE !!!
However, sorry to disappoint you with your ignorance but I have neighbors who is African American the wife born here in the 'States' and her husband is African born from 'Senegal'. They have Two children who were both born here in the 'States' but raise in 'Senegal' with his family visit their parents during the summer months.
In addition- I have two girlsfriends (African Americans) who are married to men from 'Ghana' ; one of these African American Women these Ghanian men have a (son) and the other has (two sons, and a daughter).

Another friend of mind (African American) brother- is married to a African born woman from 'Senegal' BOTH have their bachlor degree and they have a (son) and now BOTH are studying for their 'Master degree' and she teaches their son (wolof) so there are cases of African born and African American comming together in matrimonial ; NO different than an Italian American, marrying an Italian born, OR an Irish American, marrying an Irish born, or a German American, marrying a German born, or a Chinese American, marryiing a Chinese born.
Cha

Brooklyn, NY

#13369 Mar 14, 2014
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
You support Whtie women thus Whtie men..........STFU!
I don't see anything wrong with iR but why are you asking for their help or their permission? YOu was supposed to take care of your own women, children and the communities! Why haven't you don't anything other than to chase Trashy WW or run to adultery?
Yes, Racism exists but others thrive, you haven't done anything except put your own race down like the Weak man you are! The Men are supposed to elevate the race!
You don't understand the concept of being a "Real Man" because you haven't had any Fathers to teach you nor are there any mentors in the race!
The only man of Moral character, integrity and insight ins Obama the rest of these Weak Ass BM Puzzy Hounds seeking attention do nothing like yourself!
As I said "some of it is YOU MAN NOT THE WHITE MAN!
Why didn't you help your nephews and tell him to excel? Why didn't do do for your own family?
If you were in the same position you would hire peole who look like you that's "Human Nature" that's why its important to have FAthers/Men to guide their women/boys the course of success.
You didn't do that, you told Black women their "Bytches, Sheboons and sluts! You harass BM who want to get away from "Foul Black Men" like yourself!
If your not doing anything for the RACE than Shut the Hell up! No Whites is not Superior but they create and do for their own like their suppose to do! Why haven't you as a man looked out for Black women, children or your communities!
Your stats are horrific and you don't care. Almost every Black man that I meet only concern is "Getting over and geting Puzzy" nothing else!
Its not everybody but its MOST Black males!
Scary!...for males to not stand up and be men; as well as to be looked upon BY ALL- AS MEN; to look for the women to uphold the neighborhood OR for the blackwomen to resr up sons is ludacris A TOTALLY man's job.

African American ( MALES) are clueless when it comes to maintaining a husband father role except for the (few) African American (MEN) who do their job as husbands and fathers but get a BAD rep on account of the ones who do not do their dame job as husband the head and father to their children that they helped create. And I'm NOT speaking in reference to blk males married to white females. Rather THIS pitiful behavior is in reference to black males, blkwomen.

To the African American men who are doing what they are SUPPOSE to do as husband and father- I carry an ENORMOUS of respect for you. And for (all) the pathetic rolling stones out there...you are beneathe my feet, a NOTHING with NO admiration nor respect.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#13370 Apr 20, 2014
Bayo wrote:
I don't see why African American women have to put up with African American men b.s. They disrespect you,they are school dropouts, marry White women, beat you, don't have good jobs and every single one of them think they will become rappers. Plus most of the rappers are garbage, the only best African American rapper is tupac, his music has true meaning, the White men are taking over the rap industry. African men only stick to black women and I hate to see African American women being treated like trash by those useless gang-banging, uneducated African American men. Black women need to know that black men in America are not the only black men on earth, there are also some in Africa too, we may not be acustomed to the same culture and not be as cool as African Americans, but we have better jobs, are more educated and will treat you with respect as if you was our queen. We also don't discriminate, dark skin or light skin we love them all. Take a look at the film phat gurls.
What's noticeable, but not surprising, is that this simpleton cannot seem to appeal to Black American women on the basis of what African men allegedly have to offer them. His primary approach is to try to appeal to Black American sisters bt means of a stereotypical demeaning and vilification of Black American men. In short, Bayo's appeal from UK---does he actually KNOW Black Americans apart from the corporate media?--is based on IGNORANCE and HATE.
world traveler

United States

#13371 Apr 21, 2014
you are so right i tried dating an american man from ny city he was very rude went out to shop stared down white female no respect,always was negative fault finding,never wanted to grow up over 40,very immature i traveled more than 13 countries in europe and Africa i found out that dating an african man i'm happier he make me laugh pamper me and we love each other i'm so happy hes from west africa,i gave my brothers in the states a chance but they took my heart and used it as a doormat,my baby loves me and shows it all the time and i'm learning his language. we have a great understanding. and i eat the food and he teaches me. how to cook and he love the creator.
world traveler

United States

#13372 Apr 21, 2014
i love my african brothers they are wonderful polite educated dont want to do anything but please you,find common grounds sisters travel learn the culture,ask questions please be open to try new things.
Latisha

United States

#13373 Apr 26, 2014
Bayo wrote:
I don't see why African American women have to put up with African American men b.s. They disrespect you,they are school dropouts, marry White women, beat you, don't have good jobs and every single one of them think they will become rappers. Plus most of the rappers are garbage, the only best African American rapper is tupac, his music has true meaning, the White men are taking over the rap industry. African men only stick to black women and I hate to see African American women being treated like trash by those useless gang-banging, uneducated African American men. Black women need to know that black men in America are not the only black men on earth, there are also some in Africa too, we may not be acustomed to the same culture and not be as cool as African Americans, but we have better jobs, are more educated and will treat you with respect as if you was our queen. We also don't discriminate, dark skin or light skin we love them all. Take a look at the film phat gurls.
this is so true im dateing s African and I'm head over hill hes the best i ever Had in everyWay

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#13374 Apr 27, 2014
silly thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
proof white people originated from apes (Mar '08) 2 min African AE 164
Black ppl are attending college at higher rates... 4 min ohReally 41
The best way to respond to a racist/troll is LOL! 7 min selina london 7
Trump will destroy America ! 15 min brownskin_beauty 125
Why do people hate jews??????? (Jan '12) 18 min Fact 12
Why do I hate white people so much? 24 min African AE 291
Djibouti ordered USA to vacate military base 33 min It is what it is 32
Egyptians in Egypt 36 min selina london 485
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 1 hr ohRelly 1,075
I hate blackwomen with a passion!! 1 hr Fabulous 117