Afican American women should marry Af...
Proudly African

South Africa

#13323 Jun 24, 2013
I am a South African,and very proud of heritage and culture.I really find AA's ignorant and really stupid,how can one be proud that you don't even know where Sudan is? You have a lack of Goegraphy.During the world cup in 2010,I found mostly stupid people to be from USA...They actually thought Africa is just 1 big jungle.Get educated,you have the equipment,resources,you are acting like animals.Read more books and be informed.Above all AA's suck with ignorance!!
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#13324 Jun 24, 2013
Proudly African wrote:
I am a South African,and very proud of heritage and culture.I really find AA's ignorant and really stupid,how can one be proud that you don't even know where Sudan is? You have a lack of Goegraphy.During the world cup in 2010,I found mostly stupid people to be from USA...They actually thought Africa is just 1 big jungle.Get educated,you have the equipment,resources,you are acting like animals.Read more books and be informed.Above all AA's suck with ignorance!!
Maceo

I have a White South African ask me out yesterday I was suprised! lmao

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#13326 Jun 24, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>Maceo
I have a White South African ask me out yesterday I was suprised! lmao
You meant "ask you in", inside the lunatic asylum ?
He was "white" because of his white nurse uniform ...

You have your bad dreams again of being the mistress of an Apartheid whitey but SBT the Apartheid South Africa is over and won't come again.
Take your pills, it is a hallucination again.

a whiteboi
LookAtThemMtchee w

Houston, TX

#13327 Jul 30, 2013
This thread is a little unrealistic, why? because:
1. You rarely find an African man marrying a non-African. They usually marry women from their tribe sometimes, not even just any African. Mostly because they love and want to preserve their culture.
2. It is usually the Africans born abroad who marry out.(there could be some exceptions though)
3. This thread is a little funny because in the African culture, a man marries a woman. So telling AA women to go and marry African men as if those men are lined up waiting for them is ridiculous.
4.Black american men should step up to their responsibilities! Who do they leave their women to? It is a shame that a lot of you guys are not able to handle the woman nature gave to you, and seek after other women because their own men advertised them good. And you even get mad when other men talk to your women, still yet you won't date them.
5. There are women in Africa who these African men marry, so it might not be realistic for most AA women to marry African men.
And as I said before African men usually date and marry their own women (as close as traditionally permissible -their tribe). A lot of them who live abroad go back home to marry when it is time for them to settle down, although some don't, a lot more do.(JUST STATED SOME FACTS/TRUTHS)
But I know the black American woman, will always find that man who is strong enough to contain her. That man who is strong enough to be a man, like the African man
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#13328 Jul 30, 2013
Kesha wrote:
My fiance is originally from Africa and I'm African American/Black American. We met in college in our first year biology course and just hit it off. I'm 24 and he is 25 and we both work in the healthcare field. He is a great guy and I am so happy he proposed. He is well educated, has a great job, family oriented, etc. I think it is a great idea that we open our options to foreign Black men. There are many in colleges and in the professional world. The cultural thing isn't a big deal. Besides, I don't mind my future kids learning an African language and having some sort of connection to our motherland as Black Americans. His family accepts me and my family accept him.
Personally- I know of (four) AFRICAN AMERICANS who are married to AFRICAN BORN PEOPLE.(Three) are AFICAN AMERICAN WOMEN and (one) is a AFRICAN AMERICAN MAN. One of thhe African American women is married to a African man from SENEGAL west Africa; have (two) children one adolesent daughter, and a teenage son who every summer since infancy would visit their father's country to stay with his famiy; and they both speak the language of their father VERY well.

Thee other AFRICAN AMERICAN woman husband is from NIGERIA; and they have (three) children two teenage sons, and one adolesent son. Thee other AFRICAN AMERICAN woman husband is from GHANA and they have (two) teenage children; a son, and a daughter. And thee AFRICAN AMERICAN man is married to a woman from SENEGAL west africaa and have (one) child a son seven; and who is learning thee WOLOF language. ALL the adults of these children have their Bachlor and Master degrees; and the latter furhering their education. So yes- THERE ARE AFRICAN AMERICAN and AFRICAN BORN who are married to one another.

No different then if it were a WHITE AMERICAN married to anothher WHITE PERSON from IRLAND, or GERMANY, OR RUSSIA, SCOTLAND, Or a WHITE PERSON from the UK married to a WHITE AMERICAN.

Or an AFRICAN BORN married to a another black person from JAMAICA, BARBADOS, TRINADAD, ANTIGUA, ectera
Lovemeafrica

Houston, TX

#13329 Aug 3, 2013
BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE wrote:
This is how most African Americans look:
http://www.mtv.com/onair/runs_house/assets/se...
See, we still have African features we just look different we have our own look. I am sure there are Africans who look like them but MOST West and Central Africans look like this:
http://unchainafrica.files.wordpress.com/2010...
Neither one is better than the other but I'm gonna be honest African Americans would consider the people in the latter picture ugly.
That is a tv show from MTV sorry you need to put a picture of the run down project I mean dip south were killing goes on 24/7 people that dress like thug, It looks like you have self hate, love yourself, how you ll love African if you hate yourself mama, peace and love
married to west african

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13331 Aug 17, 2013
I'm married to an African man and I'm African American. I would not recommend it. They are very controlling and the family can easily come in and take over your home and make your marriage fail. The really look down on all AA's and think they are better. Most of them are here on expired visas looking to get married to get their resident or citizenship through marriage. Be careful because most have another wife at home and the family will NEVER tell you. Since you don't understand the language he could be talking to her and you will NEVER no what they are saying on the phone. Its awful for me and most of the other AA ladies that I've connected with. Please belive that the ones here might be educated but if you visit most are driving cabs at home or selling food, water, or shoes by the roadside. The ones that come hear yes they are here to learn but a lot of dummies back home.

Level 8

Paris France

#13332 Aug 17, 2013
married to west african wrote:
I'm married to an African man and I'm African American. I would not recommend it. They are very controlling and the family can easily come in and take over your home and make your marriage fail. The really look down on all AA's and think they are better. Most of them are here on expired visas looking to get married to get their resident or citizenship through marriage. Be careful because most have another wife at home and the family will NEVER tell you. Since you don't understand the language he could be talking to her and you will NEVER no what they are saying on the phone. Its awful for me and most of the other AA ladies that I've connected with. Please belive that the ones here might be educated but if you visit most are driving cabs at home or selling food, water, or shoes by the roadside. The ones that come hear yes they are here to learn but a lot of dummies back home.
What a nasty, vicious, hateful and above all patronizing and ignorant post.

Probably from a redneck or a Capree, SBT type of sock.

The "pearl" is this : "Since you don't understand the language he could be talking to her and you will NEVER no what they are saying on the phone. "

But any language can be learnt ! What a pitiful sort of excuse ...

a whiteboi

“The Beating Heart Of Africa”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Washington, DC

#13333 Aug 18, 2013
khadija1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you actually take one of them how and how would your parents feel about that? You look habesha, or maybe sudani. I know how they view other blacks so don't even pretend like it won't be a big deal with your parents.
Yeah I'm from that part of the world but I think my parents probably wouldn't be happy at first.
koko

Hyde Park, MA

#13334 Aug 18, 2013
LookAtThemMtcheew wrote:
This thread is a little unrealistic, why? because:
1. You rarely find an African man marrying a non-African. They usually marry women from their tribe sometimes, not even just any African. Mostly because they love and want to preserve their culture.
2. It is usually the Africans born abroad who marry out.(there could be some exceptions though)
3. This thread is a little funny because in the African culture, a man marries a woman. So telling AA women to go and marry African men as if those men are lined up waiting for them is ridiculous.
4.Black american men should step up to their responsibilities! Who do they leave their women to? It is a shame that a lot of you guys are not able to handle the woman nature gave to you, and seek after other women because their own men advertised them good. And you even get mad when other men talk to your women, still yet you won't date them.
5. There are women in Africa who these African men marry, so it might not be realistic for most AA women to marry African men.
And as I said before African men usually date and marry their own women (as close as traditionally permissible -their tribe). A lot of them who live abroad go back home to marry when it is time for them to settle down, although some don't, a lot more do.(JUST STATED SOME FACTS/TRUTHS)
But I know the black American woman, will always find that man who is strong enough to contain her. That man who is strong enough to be a man, like the African man
You are correct with everything you said, except that many africans born abroad also stay with their own depending on the country. Liberians/sierrea leoneans,malawi, zambia, ghanians, south africans and Kenyans, igbo Nigerians, Gambians, tend to be the ones that when born abroad marry out if they are westernized, which sometimes it's the case but the ones who are not westernized also stay with their own.
bring the pain

United States

#13335 Sep 20, 2013
African American women would never marry African men and have their children come otnlooking like Kunta Kinte.
you are are the reason why black women in America wouldn't date you.

Location hidden

#13336 Sep 21, 2013
I can't believe this thread is at 12,000.
well

Kalamazoo, MI

#13337 Sep 28, 2013
well, I am an African man and believe very soon I will date an African American women, of course I am still nervous about how to go about it but the bottom line is Africans are from Africa itself and African Americans have the strength of being our descendants but living in America. With God I will get there.

I m not interested in African women cos I have dated them before and I want a new challenge and excitement. Coming to other races, of course Whites are great, they are very respectful and welcoming, I am not however certain how to handle the relationship to be honest, but not opposed to dating the. Latinos, they quite hard to understand, they seem to to stick to each other like hell, Asians, this behaviour of is even worse, it s their choice though. But if I was to date someone other than a black woman, I believe it would be a white one.
married to an african

South Lake Tahoe, CA

#13338 Oct 11, 2013
African American women would never marry African men and have their children come otnlooking like Kunta Kinte.
I am a african american woman married to a South African Man....never say never my friend! and my children are beautiful!
married to an african

South Lake Tahoe, CA

#13339 Oct 11, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a nasty, vicious, hateful and above all patronizing and ignorant post.
Probably from a redneck or a Capree, SBT type of sock.
The "pearl" is this : "Since you don't understand the language he could be talking to her and you will NEVER no what they are saying on the phone. "
But any language can be learnt ! What a pitiful sort of excuse ...
a whiteboi
I am married to a wonderful South African man, maybe you just got a bad deal, I learned the language so that isnt an issue, I have learned that most of them are very respectful...I dont know what you got, but my marriage is wonderful 10 years now :)

Level 8

Paris France

#13340 Oct 12, 2013
married to an african wrote:
<quoted text>
I am married to a wonderful South African man, maybe you just got a bad deal, I learned the language so that isnt an issue, I have learned that most of them are very respectful...I dont know what you got, but my marriage is wonderful 10 years now :)
You are contradicting yourself : a few posts above, you were vomitting on African men and trashing African languages.

Maybe you have a problem that goes beyond the language ? Something medical.
It is a bit like Capree or SBT as I said.

a whiteboi
caramel

Orlando, FL

#13341 Nov 10, 2013
Bayo wrote:
I don't see why African American women have to put up with African American men b.s. They disrespect you,they are school dropouts, marry White women, beat you, don't have good jobs and every single one of them think they will become rappers. Plus most of the rappers are garbage, the only best African American rapper is tupac, his music has true meaning, the White men are taking over the rap industry. African men only stick to black women and I hate to see African American women being treated like trash by those useless gang-banging, uneducated African American men. Black women need to know that black men in America are not the only black men on earth, there are also some in Africa too, we may not be acustomed to the same culture and not be as cool as African Americans, but we have better jobs, are more educated and will treat you with respect as if you was our queen. We also don't discriminate, dark skin or light skin we love them all. Take a look at the film phat gurls.
African men are wonderful
You Know My Name

London, UK

#13342 Nov 10, 2013
Why?
What's so important about marriage?

Some people here behave like marriage is the purpose of life.

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13343 Nov 10, 2013
You Know My Name wrote:
Why?
What's so important about marriage?
Some people here behave like marriage is the purpose of life.
Marriage is for those whom want a family.
man from south africa

Mississauga, Canada

#13344 Nov 24, 2013
Haha African men don't like akata's (slaves)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 4 min Anonymous 1,574
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min San Souci 1,709,529
Whats the penalty for stealing land and people? 12 min White 16
New, president of South Africa wants to take mo... 13 min Ugly monkeys 2
Are the Stupid Too Stupid to Realize They’re ... 21 min Humans and animals 4
*** Trump at 50%! *** 28 min THX Restores Faith 8
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 41 min Anonymous 137,911
Smartest posters on Topix afam 1 hr Savant 171
What do you hate the most about Negroes? 2 hr KIP 26
Why are Negroes here in North America? 2 hr KIP 50