|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

African_shadows wrote:
And AA men should marry African women :)
a lot american men don't want to marry their own women. desmond is like in his 30's and still afraid to committ.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
a lot american men don't want to marry their own women. desmond is like in his 30's and still afraid to committ.
:)

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
damn....my marital status is really gettin you down, huh? well, the honorable Elijah Muhammad said a man should not marry until he's about 37. So that gives me close to 10 years. And,fyi, my woman is american...so, you wrong about that too.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>damn....my marital status is really gettin you down, huh? well, the honorable Elijah Muhammad said a man should not marry until he's about 37. So that gives me close to 10 years. And,fyi, my woman is american...so, you wrong about that too.
what does what elijah said have to do with all blk american men? he was speaking for muslim men anyway. your not even muslim! he wasn't speaking for millions of non-muslim men! thats just your excuse to dangle women by strings and use them for your personal needs. you know you have no long term healthy plans for them.

how many babies you got floatin around? see, you might never know while you waiting to turn 37 before you decide to do right by a woman and what FOOL would wait that long for a man to committ to her anyway?

stop talking about that hag you supposedly sleeping with. were not impressed that you can get some fat, sorry, reject asian woman...typical for the likes of you anyway.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
what does what elijah said have to do with all blk american men? he was speaking for muslim men anyway. your not even muslim! he wasn't speaking for millions of non-muslim men! thats just your excuse to dangle women by strings and use them for your personal needs. you know you have no long term healthy plans for them.
how many babies you got floatin around? see, you might never know while you waiting to turn 37 before you decide to do right by a woman and what FOOL would wait that long for a man to committ to her anyway?
stop talking about that hag you supposedly sleeping with. were not impressed that you can get some fat, sorry, reject asian woman...typical for the likes of you anyway.
You just sound dumb. Learn about elijah muhammad and the nation of islam...And you should also be glad men aren't jumping into marriage before they're ready. That's called being responsible. And we all know that disrespectful, loudmouth bw like you LOVE to toss around the word "irresponsible" when it comes to bm. But here's your real problem: You spend all your energy thinking aobut and fussin at the wrong people. Asians never did a damn thing to you and you here everyday talkin all kindsa hate. Why don't you pick on the people who are REALLY responsible for your fked up, miserable existence?...that's wm and bw. But your cowardly a88 would never dare talk like that about a wm and you don't have the integrity to look at other bw and see how fked up they are and tell them about it. You a fkin joke...always runnin your mouth like you in a position to talk about other people. BW like you poison bm-bw relations in the black community and drive bm away. You so fked up you can't even see yourself the way you are and how other people see you. I feel sorry for your clueless, pathetic a88.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>You just sound dumb. Learn about elijah muhammad and the nation of islam...And you should also be glad men aren't jumping into marriage before they're ready. That's called being responsible. And we all know that disrespectful, loudmouth bw like you LOVE to toss around the word "irresponsible" when it comes to bm. But here's your real problem: You spend all your energy thinking aobut and fussin at the wrong people. Asians never did a damn thing to you and you here everyday talkin all kindsa hate. Why don't you pick on the people who are REALLY responsible for your fked up, miserable existence?...that's wm and bw. But your cowardly a88 would never dare talk like that about a wm and you don't have the integrity to look at other bw and see how fked up they are and tell them about it. You a fkin joke...always runnin your mouth like you in a position to talk about other people. BW like you poison bm-bw relations in the black community and drive bm away. You so fked up you can't even see yourself the way you are and how other people see you. I feel sorry for your clueless, pathetic a88.
in the post you responded to, i was basically talking about YOU and not all blk men. but there are too many like you.

you cannot bring up even two threads where i was being "racist" towards asians. anyway, if you think they give a fk about your blk azz you are crazily mistaken...its funny to hear blk folk talk about how another race of people are cool with them and yada, yada.

nobody drove you away; only COWARDS and weak minded men run from their problems and only a man full of self-hatred would run from his own race and then proudly talk about it on a forum that can be viewed all across the earth.

other women BETTER BE GLAD they have their own men who are cultured and embrace themselves racially.
holycrap

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
in the post you responded to, i was basically talking about YOU and not all blk men. but there are too many like you.
you cannot bring up even two threads where i was being "racist" towards asians. anyway, if you think they give a fk about your blk azz you are crazily mistaken...its funny to hear blk folk talk about how another race of people are cool with them and yada, yada.
nobody drove you away; only COWARDS and weak minded men run from their problems and only a man full of self-hatred would run from his own race and then proudly talk about it on a forum that can be viewed all across the earth.
other women BETTER BE GLAD they have their own men who are cultured and embrace themselves racially.
Why encourage Des to get married? Des needs to stay single.
holycrap

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

African men are gross.
Stevie chucks

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

How are we gross?

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

We African Men are not gross!

We are Net.

Get it?

Gross income

Net income

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

African_shadows wrote:
We African Men are not gross!
We are Net.
Get it?
Gross income
Net income
if you're african, how come you have a white cartoon character in your avatar?...you don't realize how confused that makes you, do you?
Khiaa

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
Dragonpat, I have had words with this crazy dude Desmond in the past and let me tell you the conversation with him was scary. He is
a admitted WOMAN BEATER, so I thank those women of other races he dates for taking this trash off of our hands. He also has a problem with black women dating men of other races when he does the same. He is a big hypocript.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>if you're african, how come you have a white cartoon character in your avatar?...you don't realize how confused that makes you, do you?
Nothing wrong with Popeye, sir.
Bonnie Tayl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

It is so sad that people are not marrying you because they love you and want to spend the rest of their lives with you.It is about security and how it will benefit them.It will not last because you didn't marry for the right reason.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE wrote:
African American women would never marry African men and have their children come otnlooking like Kunta Kinte.
We are all one people. All of us are from the African Continent. It does not matter if we are in Barbados, Jamaica,Trinidad, Tobago, The Netherland Antilles, Brazil, Venezuela Haiti, Cuba, Costa Rica, Bermuda, London, Canada, or any other country we have migrated to or were sent to during the slave trade. We are All Africans first. Do not allow the enemy to divide us and talk this nonsense. And by the way... Kunte Kente was beautiful to me. Strength is sexy. He was a man. A real man. He alone was no match for the brutality of the white men who tried to break his spirit. He suffered as we all have. But as a result, we have one up on the oppressor. Remember, He is afraid of the dues he must pay. He won't be strong enough to survive them. But Kunte showed us how to. "My name is Kunte...who the fuck is Toby?" LOL LOL

“never a dull moment in”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Sharpsville Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all one people. All of us are from the African Continent. It does not matter if we are in Barbados, Jamaica,Trinidad, Tobago, The Netherland Antilles, Brazil, Venezuela Haiti, Cuba, Costa Rica, Bermuda, London, Canada, or any other country we have migrated to or were sent to during the slave trade. We are All Africans first. Do not allow the enemy to divide us and talk this nonsense. And by the way... Kunte Kente was beautiful to me. Strength is sexy. He was a man. A real man. He alone was no match for the brutality of the white men who tried to break his spirit. He suffered as we all have. But as a result, we have one up on the oppressor. Remember, He is afraid of the dues he must pay. He won't be strong enough to survive them. But Kunte showed us how to. "My name is Kunte...who the fuck is Toby?" LOL LOL
time to start living in the 21st century and work to make this time and this system better.We can't change the past but we can change the future.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

One MAIN way a race of people can progress and prosper is for the people of the race to work together, and empower each other as well.

Black people, for the most part, don't do these types of things (working together and empowering each other), and anyone who disagrees is in denial. Black people, for the most part, are a heavily divided race of people and it's impossible for a divided group of people to prosper and make progress. No doubt, there's division in other races, too, but other races of people, for the most part, work together and empower each other.

If black people plan to progress and prosper, as a race of people, and it goes back to what I mentioned earlier in my post, they MUST unite, work together, and empower each other as well.

"It is a call for black people in this country to unite, to recognize their heritage, to build a sense of community..." -- Stokely Carmicheal

"We cannot think of uniting with others, until after we have first united among ourselves..." -- Malcolm X

Malcolm X on Black Unity:

http://youtu.be/a-e-X-qvTLk

Malcolm X- By Any Means Necessary: Organization for Afro American Unity:

http://youtu.be/grQPnrLzoTw
da one

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

At the start and the end of the day were all black were all in the same boat. Get over your ego and get your mind,soul and selfs right. Black is black and black is proud an solid !

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>if you're african, how come you have a white cartoon character in your avatar?...you don't realize how confused that makes you, do you?
Why?

I love cartoons.

Don't you?
abbas

Sudan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

I'm from Sudan watching in the U.S. marry and live with it and I accept conditions Mmha were the 00249912238427 difficult conditions

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,541 - 12,560 of12,613
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••