Afican American women should marry Af...

Afican American women should marry African men instead

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 634
Next Last
Bayo

Luton, UK

#1 Dec 9, 2011
I don't see why African American women have to put up with African American men b.s. They disrespect you,they are school dropouts, marry White women, beat you, don't have good jobs and every single one of them think they will become rappers. Plus most of the rappers are garbage, the only best African American rapper is tupac, his music has true meaning, the White men are taking over the rap industry. African men only stick to black women and I hate to see African American women being treated like trash by those useless gang-banging, uneducated African American men. Black women need to know that black men in America are not the only black men on earth, there are also some in Africa too, we may not be acustomed to the same culture and not be as cool as African Americans, but we have better jobs, are more educated and will treat you with respect as if you was our queen. We also don't discriminate, dark skin or light skin we love them all. Take a look at the film phat gurls.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE

Singapore, Singapore

#2 Dec 9, 2011
African American women would never marry African men and have their children come otnlooking like Kunta Kinte.
BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE

Singapore, Singapore

#3 Dec 9, 2011
African American women would never marry African men and have their children come out looking like Kunta Kinte.

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4 Dec 9, 2011
lmao kunta kinte

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5 Dec 9, 2011
have their kids looking like shaka zulu.
Kesha

Anonymous Proxy

#6 Dec 9, 2011
My fiance is originally from Africa and I'm African American/Black American. We met in college in our first year biology course and just hit it off. I'm 24 and he is 25 and we both work in the healthcare field. He is a great guy and I am so happy he proposed. He is well educated, has a great job, family oriented, etc. I think it is a great idea that we open our options to foreign Black men. There are many in colleges and in the professional world. The cultural thing isn't a big deal. Besides, I don't mind my future kids learning an African language and having some sort of connection to our motherland as Black Americans. His family accepts me and my family accept him.

Level 2

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 Dec 9, 2011
BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE wrote:
African American women would never marry African men and have their children come otnlooking like Kunta Kinte.
african american women wanted me to be her hubby when i visted the states.

even your famous african american women want african men

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/...
http://www.hotflick.net/flicks/2007_Daddy_s_L...

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHA AFRICAN AMERICAN MEN ARE LOSING THEIR WOMEN TO US BETTER AFRICAN MEN
BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE

Singapore, Singapore

#8 Dec 9, 2011
drugsaredumb wrote:
have their kids looking like shaka zulu.
Come slidin' out the coochie like "Ayayayayayayayaaa!"

Level 2

Location hidden

#9 Dec 9, 2011
AFRICAN AMERICAN MEN
&fe ature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

HAHAHAHHAHA

AFRICAN MAN
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

WE ARE BETTER THAN AFRICAN AMERICAN MEN
Bayo

Luton, UK

#10 Dec 9, 2011
Kesha wrote:
My fiance is originally from Africa and I'm African American/Black American. We met in college in our first year biology course and just hit it off. I'm 24 and he is 25 and we both work in the healthcare field. He is a great guy and I am so happy he proposed. He is well educated, has a great job, family oriented, etc. I think it is a great idea that we open our options to foreign Black men. There are many in colleges and in the professional world. The cultural thing isn't a big deal. Besides, I don't mind my future kids learning an African language and having some sort of connection to our motherland as Black Americans. His family accepts me and my family accept him.
Congrats, I wish more african american women follow your footsteps and date real men from africa
Bayo

Luton, UK

#11 Dec 9, 2011
Stupid african american bastard, your insulting of the most profilic man from africa who tried to free blacks from salvery. Do you even know what Kunta Kinte looks like to even make a comment like that? Djimon hounsou and kimora lee have a succesful marriage and a child together. She left Russell Simmons who is african american for a real african man. Says so much about u idiots doesnt it
BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE

Singapore, Singapore

#12 Dec 9, 2011
Bayo wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid african american bastard, your insulting of the most profilic man from africa who tried to free blacks from salvery. Do you even know what Kunta Kinte looks like to even make a comment like that? Djimon hounsou and kimora lee have a succesful marriage and a child together. She left Russell Simmons who is african american for a real african man. Says so much about u idiots doesnt it
Exactly, African men take black American mens leftovers and the ones we don't want, that's why you're on here begging our women to be with you LMAO pathetic!
Think About It

Duncan, SC

#14 Dec 9, 2011
Oh, please, African American women love African men. You must live in a small bubble. There are many, many, many African American women that have dated and/or married African men. And, there is nothing wrong with what "Kunta Kinte" looked like; Levar Burton looks just fine. The big problem with African American women marrying African men is the cultural differences and the fact that often, the African man will not compromise enough. Cultural differences can make or break any relationship without compromise. But, most African American women that actually know any African men, usually see them no different than they see African American men or at least, to most, it is not different than meeting a Black guy from the Caribbean or something, he's just another Black man, who happens to actually be from Africa. In other words, most African American women don't have anything against African men.
BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE

Singapore, Singapore

#16 Dec 9, 2011
Think About It wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please, African American women love African men. You must live in a small bubble. There are many, many, many African American women that have dated and/or married African men. And, there is nothing wrong with what "Kunta Kinte" looked like; Levar Burton looks just fine. The big problem with African American women marrying African men is the cultural differences and the fact that often, the African man will not compromise enough. Cultural differences can make or break any relationship without compromise. But, most African American women that actually know any African men, usually see them no different than they see African American men or at least, to most, it is not different than meeting a Black guy from the Caribbean or something, he's just another Black man, who happens to actually be from Africa. In other words, most African American women don't have anything against African men.
Whatever, black women are not checking for African men they only date them once they've become desperate for lack of African American men. African men are just on here begging for black womens attention because of the fact that all of their African women are wh*ring themselves out to white men.

“Stop being moronic. ”

Since: Oct 09

United States

#17 Dec 9, 2011
Bayo. Stop trolling.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#20 Dec 10, 2011
Logic_c wrote:
Bayo. Stop trolling.
MACEO

I like African's because their more educated but I'm not attracted to them.

You look very African if you ask me; you resemble a Gorilla
the voice of reason

Danville, IL

#22 Dec 10, 2011
I am sure people who get married did not take a public pole to see if they should marry. People that hook up have something in common to bring them together.There maybe some arrange marriages but most marriages today are personal choices.

“Stop being moronic. ”

Since: Oct 09

United States

#24 Dec 10, 2011
SadButTrue, you're a white troll.

Level 2

Location hidden

#25 Dec 10, 2011
african american women want me but i keep them waiting
Bayo

Luton, UK

#26 Dec 10, 2011
<quoted text>
Whatever, black women are not checking for African men they only date them once they've become desperate for lack of African American men. African men are just on here begging for black womens attention because of the fact that all of their African women are wh*ring themselves out to white men.
Idiot!! Stop using the same reason you african american men chase white women, for the the reason african american women date african men, because if you ever leave ur rundown projects and go out, you will see useless african american men like yourself, dating obese ugly white women, the ones normally with mental health issues, out of desperation. U rarely see and african american man with an attractive white lady. I laugh at u fools because you dont realize that african american women are the total package and you would lower ur standards to go for something as hideous as fat ugly white women. Some of you will even go far as to having sexual intercourse with those beach whales. American american men still act like little boys and complain about black women attitudes, an african will take that a challenge which is what makes us africans stronger that u weaklins

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 634
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 5 min PolakPotrafi 411
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,234,659
Why did Mexico send an Olmec head to Ethiopia? (Oct '13) 7 min UruEuWauWau 345
I want a white baby? 10 min wm do it better 12
News Historically Black University Accused Of Revers... 11 min Oh No You Di-nt 2
News Ohio police officer fired over racist Facebook ... 12 min Oh No You Di-nt 2
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 12 min dragonpat 2,155
Why do white women throw themselves at black men? 23 min lou 105
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 25 min Go Blue Forever 6,987
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Bornslaved 120,977
why do white people hate other races so much 3 hr Suebi212 477
More from around the web