Always watch and follow NATURE

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#21 Mar 1, 2013
We can learn almost EVERYTHING from Nature such as Math, Medicine, Astrology, Biology BUT I'm NOT sure about Art & Language. I think these are innate traits.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#22 Mar 1, 2013
Than again, writing can derive from Mathematics & Art can derive from Nature's Beauty.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#23 Mar 1, 2013
But what I mean is how do we know what good language or good art?? How can Nature teach us this?? Wouldn't this be based on innate perception??

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#24 Mar 1, 2013
"There will be signs in the sun,moon,and stars"-Luke

Ancient astronomical calenders marked time growing/planting seasons in egypt,even a hot season for lions(based on the moon).
Earthquakes, hurricanes, and extreme weather conditions can be foretold by looking at the distance of the Moon from Earth.

For two or three days at the time of every New Moon, the Moon shields us from the solar wind, that electromagnetic energy force-field put forth by the Sun.
A lunar perigee is when the moon is closest to the earth. An apogee is when its furthest.
With perigee comes turbulence in air, sea and land. Apogee brings calm but also release of tension and built-up stress which can bring earthquake activity that was not released during perigee. Most extreme weather events occur around or in the week of perigee. Earthquakes alone are twice as likely in the week around any perigee. When perigee arrives it exaggerates whatever the season happens to be. As soon as perigee is over an extreme event suddenly loses steam.

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#25 Mar 1, 2013
If some meteors smash thru our artificial satellites,its good to know you can count on nature for showing you how to predict the weather.

On new moon days,it rains mostly at night, whereas full moon nights tend to be quiet and clear. On the 1st quarter night,any rain is mostly in the morning. The rule is that if the Moon is in the sky it is less likely to rain, and this is during daylight hours for the new moon period,afternoons for 1st quarter,overnight rain for full moons and morning rain for last quarters.

Declination determines which latitude the Moon is at, s it changes latitudes according to a 27.3 day cycle. The changes in latitude are as the Moon treks from its monthly southernmost point across the equator to the northernmost pointabout 13.6 days later, and back across the equator to the southern declination. As the Moon changes hemispheres it causes changes in air pressures (barometer). The Moon at this time is shifting huge volumes of water, and as surface currents interface with low level winds, wind directions correlate with changes in declination.

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#26 Mar 1, 2013
Earth's weather depends on the Moon,its orbit and pull,the strongest pull occurring a once a month in its cycle known as "perigee"(when the moon is closest to the earth)or a perigee period. This period has a duration of about 5 to 6 days when the 'pull' increases,then decreases. During a perigee period a storm is intensified the tides are greater and the winds are of a higher velocity.

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#27 Mar 2, 2013
As I said in page one,when the moon enters scorpio,you can expect extreme weather. Its snowing hard in my neck of the woods(which is rare).
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#28 Mar 2, 2013
While at the wildlife museum with my son I got to observe a trained professional handle a bald eagle. This was obviously the most commanding and powerful bird I've ever seen in my life. The talons alone made me shiver. They can grip and hold prey with a force as much as 1200 pounds per square inch with those talons. Eagles are serious raptors.

I got to thinking about respect and fear. On the streets people think they earn respect when others fear them. In nature, the eagle instinctively associates fear with prey. The person handling the eagle cannot FEAR the animal, because he/she provides it with food, however they respect it's power. The eagle is aware of the relationship and the human is allowed to handle the animal. Fearing someone is not necessarily respecting them. It never was. I just found that interesting.

Yes, we can learn a lot from the natural world.

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#29 Mar 2, 2013
KIP wrote:
While at the wildlife museum with my son I got to observe a trained professional handle a bald eagle. This was obviously the most commanding and powerful bird I've ever seen in my life. The talons alone made me shiver. They can grip and hold prey with a force as much as 1200 pounds per square inch with those talons. Eagles are serious raptors.
I got to thinking about respect and fear. On the streets people think they earn respect when others fear them. In nature, the eagle instinctively associates fear with prey. The person handling the eagle cannot FEAR the animal, because he/she provides it with food, however they respect it's power. The eagle is aware of the relationship and the human is allowed to handle the animal. Fearing someone is not necessarily respecting them. It never was. I just found that interesting.
Yes, we can learn a lot from the natural world.
The same way government wants its citizens to fear them.

"A prince must know and understand when to act like a man and like a beast, as circumstances require both - just one is not enough.

Lions cannot defend themselves against traps, and foxes cannot defend themselves against wolves. You have to be like a fox to see the traps, and like a lion to terrify the wolves.'--Machiaveli "The prince

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#30 Mar 2, 2013
The different phases of the moon relate to the distance the moon is away from the earth,which effects weather here.
Earth's spin is a constant tug of war between the sun and moon. This causes earth's spin, but since the pull of the sun and moon are not equal,these elements are constantly changing the spin rate. The spin rate creates the calendar and the speed at which the temperature changes. changes.XXYOUTUBE-71JjFX5CIYEX X

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#31 Mar 2, 2013
"Always watch and follow Nature"-Ancient kemetic proverb
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#32 Mar 3, 2013
Observing the behavior of animals is another way to predict the weather. Horses often get agitated when a tornado is approaching.Squirrels collect unusually large amounts of food as a sign of an upcoming harsh winter.

This was written during the Shang Dynasty in china concerning animals,and predicting the weather:

"If people can clearly hear the cricket chirp at night, it can be predicted that the weather next day will be fairly good.
If the dragonfly flies up and down in the sky, there will be a heavy rain.
If the anthill is closed, a thunder storm is on the way."

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#33 Mar 3, 2013
Weather forecasting has been since ancient times an important science,especially for agricultural societies that relied on rains to help grow crops. Likewise, weather played an important role in planning military campaigns. The Romans hired astrologers whose job was to predict the weather so military strategists knew when the best time to launch campaigns were.

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#34 Mar 4, 2013
Why are birds falling out from the sky dead?

"mother earth is crying and dying because of you"

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#35 Mar 4, 2013
"A ring around the moon brings rain or snow"-old weather proverb

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#36 Mar 5, 2013
"A fundamental truth, without error, perfect and complete.
As above, so below; the greater and lesser; macrocosm(solar system/galaxy) and microcosm: they are the same.
This is how the world was made.
Each level is a reflection of the one above; the microcosm is in accordance with the macrocosm. Now you know how all things are made through adaptation from the One.
This is the path of knowledge. Hence I am Hermes Thrice-Great, having three parts of the philosophy of the whole world.

"This is his last book that he hid in the catacomb.
I have said all that is needed concerning the operation(hidden sciences) of the Sun."--The Emerald Tablet of Tehuti

Tehuti or Hermes "thrice-great" (three times great)was called so because he was the custodian of the three sacred sciences alchemy, astrology and geometry.

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#37 Mar 5, 2013
Benjamin Banneker,a moorish("Black") Mason had the astronomical knowledge to do the layout in D.C.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:BannekerA...
"al-khlq" in arabic=clock

Banneker's activities on the survey team resembled those used in celestial navigation during his lifetime. His duties consisted primarily of making astronomical observations at Jones Point in Alexandria, Virginia, to ascertain the location of the starting point for the survey and of maintaining a clock that he used when relating points on the surface of the Earth to the positions of stars at specific times.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#38 Mar 9, 2013
The moon is in Aquarius. The energy tides in our body are goverened by the moon.When the Moon is full, the most energies are concentrated in the head, and when it’s new its in the legs and in the lower part of the body. This energy flow explains the negative influence of the full moon on the pshyco-emotional state of people (especially with a unstable psyche). This also explains classic Veda recommendation to practice fasting on the full moon (in this period the maximum cleansing takes place, because all fluids activate).
Know-ing that chakras are seven and the moon cycle is 28 days, it’s easy to count,that every chakra has two days of the moon cycle at the growing moon (the period of energy in
flow) and two days at the decreasing moon (period of energy out flow.

Observing your state, you can easily notice, that on the full moon it’s very diffcult to practice hatha,you feel more like meditating on something. while at the new moon the body is practically demanding physical training.

For men when the moon is new: the point of maximum infuence of the moon is located on the left foot, for women on the right foot. Then towards the full moon it shifts by the left (right for women) side of the body to come to the head when the moon is full.And for the second phase of the moon, the 'growing old', it descends consequently to the right foot for men and to the left foot for women. Thus when the moon is growing, the high tide is on the taking side,activating functions of energy in flow. When the moon is decreasing, function of out flow activates and the body starts cleansing it-self. This rule can be used this way: practices aiming to reinforce, develop chakra (in all senses from spiritual up to simple muscle training) are better when the moon is growing,while cleansing is better at the descending moon.
Cap Black

United States

#39 Aug 13, 2013
To the top...
Shadliver Abiodun

Athens, GA

#40 Aug 13, 2013
Capricorn Black wrote:
Comets bring cold weather.
So far I've noticed the weather report where I live, it will get cooler and there's a comet to be seen this year and it is said that it will be brighter than the moon.

Comet Ison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Jacques Ottawa 1,658,914
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 9 min Harrisson 123
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 12 min el rey de los cam... 36,698
Topix is full of fakeblacks ,white and wetbback... 15 min The Truth 12
Is this KIP? 17 min el rey de los cam... 41
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 28 min zef 6,130
Omarosa Manigault! How you like your orange cav... 35 min Harrisson 3
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 59 min el rey de los cam... 85
"Jews will not replace us!" 1 hr el rey de los cam... 91
More from around the web