they comfort me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

- If you are searching for a Neter, observe Nature!

- The best and shortest road towards knowledge of truth is Nature."--(Ancient kemetic proverbs on temple walls of Luxor.)

Some weather proverbs published in 1883 by the War Department (no explanation given):

"Buzzards flying high indicate fair weather.
One crow flying alone is a sign of foul weather; but if crows fly in pairs, expect fine weather.

When porpoises and whales spout about ships at sea, storm may be expected.
Two full moons in a calendar month bring on a flood.
Comets bring cold weather.

If shooting stars fall in the south in winter, there will be a thaw.
Lightning under the North Star will bring rain in three days."

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

"Red sky in morning, Sailors take warning.
Red sky at night, Sailors' delight."--old sailor proverb

Matthew 16:2-3 Jesus says--"when it is evening, you say,'It will be fair weather, for the sky is red.' and in the morning 'It will be stormy today, for the sky is red and threatening."

A red sky at night(when the sun is to the west) is caused by light passing through dust particles in the air to the west. Dust indicates dry weather and since most weather changes come from the west, a red sky at night usually indicates dry weather approaching. A red sky in the morning indicates that the dry air has moved away. A gray sky at night means that the western air is filled with moisture and it will likely rain soon.

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Before europeans arrived,the mayan observed Venus in Gemini and the pleiades to "tell the time of night". For thousands of years venus passed over the pleiades only during a 3 month window announcing the comming of rains.
It was the sidereal position that came to be seen as a sign of rain,which inspired images of the feathered serpent(venus)wearing rattlesnakes(pleiades).

Japanese fishermen who called the pleiades ‘Subaru’, saw a kind of fish net made of stones and bamboo and used rising and setting of the bright "net" to determine when to cast their own nets into the sea. The Greeks referred to the Pleiades as the ‘Sailing Ones’, as they were visible all night during the summer sailing season. When the Pleiades disappeared from the sky, the Greeks knew it was time to beach their ships in preparation for the winter storm season.

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

"Given a knowledge of three things--the affairs of men, the seasons of heaven(planetary influinces) and the natural advantages of earth(knowledge of ley lines)--, victory will invariably crown your battles."-Sun Tzu(Art of war)

Wisdom of Solomon 13:1-5--"fire or wind or swift air, or the circle of the stars, or turbulent water, or the luminaries of heaven were the gods that rule the world".

The circle of stars describes the zodiac. The luminaries(decans)-lights-of heaven were the gods(stars)that rule the world.Three of the four creative elements fire,air and water are mentioned.

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Animals have always been considered to be omens/signs.

Mercury governs over birds. Mercury is the divine messenger.

"Seagull, seagull, sit on the sand,
It's a sign of rain when you are at hand"-sailor proverb

In general, birds roost more during a period of low pressure. Before a hurricane, flocks of birds will be seen roosting. Take off may be harder when the pressure is low or the air is thinner because the natural updrafts are lessened.

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

"The Sage gazes up and contemplates the phenomena of the Heavens(stars/plants). Then he looks down and examines the patterns of the Earth. Thereby he learns the causes of darkness and light. He traces things to their beginnings and follows them to their end. Therefore he knows the significance of life and death. He observes how the union of essence and breath forms things and how the disappearance of spirit produces their dissolution. Therefore he knows the constitution of the Lower Soul ('Hun' or Corporeal soul) and of the Higher Soul,('Po' or Ethereal soul)."--Confucius

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

The Great Bear constellation(big dipper)is the "pointer star",it was used by the ancient moors(egyptians/africans)to navigate the seas. The Pole Star in the Little Bear constellation can be used to find north and also to work out your latitude (north/south position on the Earth).The two Bears(Great Bear/Little Bear)circle the North polar point forever,never setting below the horizon.The two circling bears act as clock and compass, giving both time and direction.

With an accurate catalogue of the positions of the stars,and with an accurate measurement of the position of the moon relative to the stars,ancient salors used the Moon's motion as a natural clock to calculate time.
MaceoTheDon

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Capricorn Black wrote:
- If you are searching for a Neter, observe Nature!
- The best and shortest road towards knowledge of truth is Nature."--(Ancient kemetic proverbs on temple walls of Luxor.)
Some weather proverbs published in 1883 by the War Department (no explanation given):
"Buzzards flying high indicate fair weather.
One crow flying alone is a sign of foul weather; but if crows fly in pairs, expect fine weather.
When porpoises and whales spout about ships at sea, storm may be expected.
Two full moons in a calendar month bring on a flood.
Comets bring cold weather.
If shooting stars fall in the south in winter, there will be a thaw.
Lightning under the North Star will bring rain in three days."
The basic nature.. of the european american white man
Remains virtually unchanged.. so check
This is the nature of the threat

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

MaceoTheDon wrote:
<quoted text>
The basic nature.. of the european american white man
Remains virtually unchanged.. so check
This is the nature of the threat
Learn alchemy,and you will understand more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
"I see the forms of (myself, as various) men transforming eternally ... I know this (chapter). He who knows it ... takes all kinds of living forms.”--Egyptian book of the day and night

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

"When the bubbles of coffee collect in the center of the cup, expect fair weather. When they adhere to the cup, forming a ring, expect rain. If the bubbles separate without assuming any fixed position, expect changing weather."--(weather proverb published in 1883 by the War Department)

It is well known liquids have surface tension. They also tend to adhere to objects. That is why you can fill a glass to just a little over the top without it spilling.

When coffee is hot,it creates a small amount of pressure on the under side of the surface. If the barometric pressure is low,the pressure in the cup(created by the heat) will overcome the atmospheric pressure and cause the surface of the coffee to be convex and the bubbles will settle to the edge of the cup. Low barometric pressure indicates weather deteriorating.

If the barometric pressure is high, the pressure in the cup will be depressed by the atmospheric pressure and the surface of the coffee will be concave and the bubbles will settle to the center of the cup. High barometric pressure indicates clear weather.

The last part of the proverb "bubbles separate without assuming any fixed position" would be when the barometer is on its way up or down and has found that happy middle ground where the pressure above and below the surface of the coffee is about the same.
MaceoTheDon

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>
"I see the forms of (myself, as various) men transforming eternally ... I know this (chapter). He who knows it ... takes all kinds of living forms.”--Egyptian book of the day and night
Thanks for the info, never heard of Alchemy looks interesting.

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

MaceoTheDon wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info, never heard of Alchemy looks interesting.
Its the ultimate study of Nature.

"As above, so below; the greater and lesser; macrocosm(galaxy/solar system) and microcosm: they are the same."-Emerald Tablets of Tehuti

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

The moon is 0 degrees in scorpio. Scorpio governs occult/hidden knowledge.The ancients where able to predict weather patterns based upon planetary observation/positions.
When the sun or moon is conjunct Scorpio,it brings extremes very wet/dry or hot/cold,destructive weather.
A Quarter moon phase often brings a disturbed atmosphere because the Sun and Moon are in a tension aspect. many of the classical storms such as the Galveston Hurricane and the likes of Hurricane Katrina happened under a Quarter moon phase.

When casting a weather chart for your local area,when lots of water planets and signs(Pisces,cancer,scorpio)in dicate humidity and rain. Fire signs point to dry heat. Air signs signify a drying of the climate,earth signs tend to be cooler.Mercury governs the wind and corresponds to high pressure of fair weather.

Venus and the Moon are wet planets,with the moon being the wettest of all planets. Venus/Mars combinations often refer to storms. The Sun and Mars are hot,fiery,dry planets. The lunar position into the cardinal signs(especially Capricorn)has a link to record rainfall.
Ambitious Aloysius

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Capricorn Black wrote:
The moon is 0 degrees in scorpio. Scorpio governs occult/hidden knowledge.The ancients where able to predict weather patterns based upon planetary observation/positions.
When the sun or moon is conjunct Scorpio,it brings extremes very wet/dry or hot/cold,destructive weather.
A Quarter moon phase often brings a disturbed atmosphere because the Sun and Moon are in a tension aspect. many of the classical storms such as the Galveston Hurricane and the likes of Hurricane Katrina happened under a Quarter moon phase.
When casting a weather chart for your local area,when lots of water planets and signs(Pisces,cancer,scorpio)in dicate humidity and rain. Fire signs point to dry heat. Air signs signify a drying of the climate,earth signs tend to be cooler.Mercury governs the wind and corresponds to high pressure of fair weather.
Venus and the Moon are wet planets,with the moon being the wettest of all planets. Venus/Mars combinations often refer to storms. The Sun and Mars are hot,fiery,dry planets. The lunar position into the cardinal signs(especially Capricorn)has a link to record rainfall.
What are the planets to watch, to figure out when you might find a damn job?

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

The "Prasna marga",an ancient Sanskrit text on predicting the weather on astrology. There are Hermetic books on the subject as well.

It is well known among occultist that the Sun’s entry into a constellation changes the weather pattern and solar ingress into Scorpio has a bearing on monsoons.

Cataclysmic weather is increased when the moon is conjunct the galactic center(scorpio/ophiuchus/sagit arius),or at the anti-galactic center(Taurus/Orion/Gemini). When the moons North node and south node are in a fixed sign(as it is now in Scorpio and Taurus for the next 12 months,cataclysmic weather is increased,especialy when the south node is shifts into 0 degrees in Gemini. So mother earth has some rough weather ahead this next year and a half.

when the Sun traverses the star Alcyone in the Pleaiades system(in Taurus)the summer heat gets intensified as this star is associated with Sun,the fire god in the Ancient Vedic texts. And this is the time,when the mercury shoots up. The stars are ruled by natural elements and it is believed that movement of Sun and Saturn in conjunction imply that winter is ahead. Similarly, dry weather will prevail if Sun and Jupiter conjoin, while with Venus rainfall is round the corner.Saturn is a airy,dry planet not watery at all,and brings with it cold weather.

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

The number 1.618 is seen in the pyramids and the Kabbah.Why?

Phi = 1.618 in the study between male and female honey-bees as in a community of bees, the female bees always out number the male bees. If you divide the number of female bees by the number of male bees in any bee hive in the world, you will always get the same number (1.618).

Sunflower seeds grow in opposing spirals andthe ratioofeach rotation’s diameter to the next is 1.618. This is true in spiral pinecone petals, leaf arrangements on plant stalks, insect segmentation and all this display has the astonishing obedience to the divine proportion.The body always equals Phi, measure the distance from the tip of your head to the floor, then divide that by the distance from yourbelly buttonto the floor and you get phi.

Measure the distance from your shoulder to your fingertip, and then divide it by the distance from your elbow to your fingertips Phi again, hip to floor divided by knee to floor Phi again. Finger joints toes spinal divisions all are Phi, your body is a tribute to the Divine proportion, the chaos ofthe universe has an underlying order, Phi is the building block of the universe.
CRapicorn Black

Moran, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

CRapricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>
Alchemy?

LMFWAO

Now I know you are a f ucking idiot, the original premise of alchemy, making base metals to gold, has never been achieved, the nearest to it has been by scientists in accelerations, you f ucking retard.

The last fool who claimed he turned base to gold was the Count St Germain, now a proven fraud and his 'gold' miracle was simple gold plating of silver....smdh

You really should have gone to school, junior, it's funny you'll spend hours on the Internet copy and pasting, yet never do a minute's study.
CRapicorn Black

Moran, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

"Hey Crapicorn Black" if you really want to see nature, what some Negroes eating KFC, really primal and savage, it's like watching Homo Erectus 700,000 years ago lmwao
CRapicorn Black

Moran, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Ambitious Aloysius wrote:
<quoted text>
What are the planets to watch, to figure out when you might find a damn job?
LMFWAO

So true, you just know that that fool was # 1 retard at school and finished at 5th grade lol

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

So this mutant comes into this thread wondering how does nature create a whole race of mutants, when nature never makes enough mutations to create a whole race of albinos.

Where they grafted? ; )

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of81
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••