#ThanksDonald

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of65
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"Did Donald Trump have a change of heart about his $5 million dare to President Obama?
Nope! But that hasn't stopped Twitter from trying to shame him into it. In hopes that the real estate mogul and high-profile birther will donate those extra millions burning a hole in his pocket to help the East Coast ravaged by Hurricane Sandy, the hashtag #ThanksDonald has popped up as a sort-of Internet version of "be the change you want to see in the world."

Trump has promised to donate $5 million to a charity of President Obama's choice in exchange for releasing his college transcripts and passport records. But in the wake of Hurricane Sandy, many are asking why Trump just doesn't go ahead and do something good with the money.

VH1's Kate Spencer was heavily retweeted last night after posting this message to Trump:

@realdonaldtrump Hey dude, I hear you have $5 million you could donate to New Yorkers in need tonight?#sandy"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/30/than...
TGA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just like nixxers to take money put aside for one thing to pay for another....That's why yall have no lights but plenty of Cobra 40's.

Obananahead should take Trump up on the offer and donate that money himself. Not gonna happen though.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

TGA wrote:
Just like nixxers to take money put aside for one thing to pay for another....That's why yall have no lights but plenty of Cobra 40's.
Obananahead should take Trump up on the offer and donate that money himself. Not gonna happen though.
Donald Trump made his fortune off of NYC. The city he claims to love. Instead of helping the city out with money he obviously could do without.

He chooses to play silly partisan politics and let the city suffer in it's time of need.

Donald has made himself look like a buffoon. He is a joke.
The Foot of Oppression

Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MumRa wrote:

many are asking why Trump just doesn't go ahead and do something
Then many are stupid. The reason obviously is,
...because oDumbo hasn't.

Isn't it JUST like our palms-up slave descendants,
to expect SOMEthing,
....for NOthing?
TGA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
Donald Trump made his fortune off of NYC. The city he claims to love. Instead of helping the city out with money he obviously could do without.
He chooses to play silly partisan politics and let the city suffer in it's time of need.
Donald has made himself look like a buffoon. He is a joke.
Instead of barry insisting Trump take all of his records this moment and please investigate every page immediately so that obarry may give that 5 mil to the people of America in which he supposedly loves so much- he would much rather campaign in Ohio and make us Buckeyes watch another freakin oblamer Ad on tv.
Disgusting Presidential Display.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The Foot of Oppression wrote:
<quoted text>Then many are stupid. The reason obviously is,
...because oDumbo hasn't.
Isn't it JUST like our palms-up slave descendants,
to expect SOMEthing,
....for NOthing?
You need to get off being a moron racist and stop thinking it's about Black and white.

Maybe you should look at the News. There are a lot of Whites in Staten Island begging for help. While the Mayor plans a marathon.

But since you are a brain dead zombie conservative. Just agree with whatever Rush says.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

TGA wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of barry insisting Trump take all of his records this moment and please investigate every page immediately so that obarry may give that 5 mil to the people of America in which he supposedly loves so much- he would much rather campaign in Ohio and make us Buckeyes watch another freakin oblamer Ad on tv.
Disgusting Presidential Display.
Idiot. Fck the records. How is that going to help somebody in NYC right now? Every second there is a new dead body. But you are more concerned with records.

No wonder Obama is going to win again. This is why I give Christie credit. There is a point in time where the bullshyt ends.
TGA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Foot of Oppression wrote:
<quoted text>Then many are stupid. The reason obviously is,
...because oDumbo hasn't.
Isn't it JUST like our palms-up slave descendants,
to expect SOMEthing,
....for NOthing?
coTHEFCKsign

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
Donald Trump made his fortune off of NYC. The city he claims to love. Instead of helping the city out with money he obviously could do without.
He chooses to play silly partisan politics and let the city suffer in it's time of need.
Donald has made himself look like a buffoon. He is a joke.
To be fair Trump did not cause this damage and therefore owe these people nothing. We can not expect for the rich to have to bail us out every time all by themselves.
TGA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot. Fck the records. How is that going to help somebody in NYC right now? Every second there is a new dead body. But you are more concerned with records.
No wonder Obama is going to win again. This is why I give Christie credit. There is a point in time where the bullshyt ends.
Well, evidently this is not your point in time to end your bullsht- now is it?

You fckers blame Trump for not giving his OWN money
But you don't blame Obarry for not giving someone ELSES(Trumps) money....Then you all want everyone ELSES money to be distributed to you jobless apes instead of earning your own.

Morons?........Yes.
4 More Days!

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>To be fair Trump did not cause this damage and therefore owe these people nothing. We can not expect for the rich to have to bail us out every time all by themselves.
He is basically lauding over Obama that he has money to burn and is willing to donate the money to charity. But now he says he isn't because Obama missed his deadline. I guess he was busy running the country.

He thinks this makes Obama look bad. When in reality he looks like an idiot. When the city around him is in shambles. This guy was actually thinking about running for President. I'm glad people got a picture into the kind of character he has.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

TGA wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, evidently this is not your point in time to end your bullsht- now is it?
You fckers blame Trump for not giving his OWN money
But you don't blame Obarry for not giving someone ELSES(Trumps) money....Then you all want everyone ELSES money to be distributed to you jobless apes instead of earning your own.
Morons?........Yes.
4 More Days!
4 more days. 4 more years of you whining like a bytch about birth certificates.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"Trump posted a video on his Facebook page decrying Obama’s supposed lack of transparency. In the video, Trump called Thursday a “very, very sad day” because Obama did not meet Trump’s deadline to release his college transcripts and passport by 5 p.m. on Thursday.

“President Obama has missed the deadline, and now a charity of his choice will not be receiving $5 million, or as I stated, potentially much more than $5 million,” Trump said in the beginning of his video.

“All the president had to do is give simple documentation, simple paper, a few pages and a charity would have gotten $5 million, or substantially more,” Trump said in the video.“Whether it was Wounded Warriors, whether it was the American Cancer Society, whether it was even the relatives of the victims of Beghazi, which I think would be an appropriate situation, the president decided that he wouldn’t be doing it.”

- What an idiot.
TGA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
4 more days. 4 more years of you whining like a bytch about birth certificates.
If Trump offered YOU 5 million dollars for YOUR birth or college records -Please tell me ONE reason you would not go get those records ASAP and collect that 5 MILLION DOLLARS.... Give me just
(ONE) ligitimate reason why you WOULD NOT do it.

Something to hide?...Maybe?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
He is basically lauding over Obama that he has money to burn and is willing to donate the money to charity. But now he says he isn't because Obama missed his deadline. I guess he was busy running the country.
He thinks this makes Obama look bad. When in reality he looks like an idiot. When the city around him is in shambles. This guy was actually thinking about running for President. I'm glad people got a picture into the kind of character he has.
Oh I agree that Trump is making a fool of himself bothering Obama buy I was responding to your theory that he should give his money to the hurricane victims. And like I said Trump owes these people nothing because the hurricane is not his fault.
TGA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MumRa wrote:
- What an idiot.
..........Obeanbag is.

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Lakewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What is the price of one's dignity, privacy, and other rights, both granted by the civil peoples and those inalienably given by God?

If one should dare propose a price, let human beings be damned.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TGA wrote:
<quoted text>
If Trump offered YOU 5 million dollars for YOUR birth or college records -Please tell me ONE reason you would not go get those records ASAP and collect that 5 MILLION DOLLARS.... Give me just
(ONE) ligitimate reason why you WOULD NOT do it.
Something to hide?...Maybe?
If I also had my finger on "the button" and was dealing with a disaster on the East Coast.

I probably have more important things to worry about. Than the ranting of a loser with hair plugs and what he wants.
StormFront

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 2, 2012
 
TGA wrote:
<quoted text>
If Trump offered YOU 5 million dollars for YOUR birth or college records -Please tell me ONE reason you would not go get those records ASAP and collect that 5 MILLION DOLLARS.... Give me just
(ONE) ligitimate reason why you WOULD NOT do it.
Something to hide?...Maybe?
The fact you even asked that question tells us all how stupid you are. It’s real simple.

The POTUS does not answer to stupid Donald Trump. He’s the president you moron. THE PRESIDENT!

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I agree that Trump is making a fool of himself bothering Obama buy I was responding to your theory that he should give his money to the hurricane victims. And like I said Trump owes these people nothing because the hurricane is not his fault.
Acts of God isn't anybody fault. That's why they call them Acts of God.

Nobody is expecting Trump to donate a dime. He himself never expected a President of a country to waste his time on him. This like all things is just a publicity stunt for attention for Trump.

But what poor timing. Half of NYC is in a Blackout and he is still playing these games. It says a lot about him and the people making excuses for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of65
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••