Another WM Shot Black Teen 14yrs. Old.

Another WM Shot Black Teen 14yrs. Old.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pebbles

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#1 Dec 3, 2013
This story most have gotten over shadowed by the Trayvon trial this summer.

A 33 year old white man shot a 14 year old boy in the head for standing too close to his car. The teenager is in critical condition when last reported.

http://www.nbc33tv.com/news/crimetracker/man-...

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 3, 2013
Sounds like another white man just standing his ground, oh well.
lelee

Guatemala City, Guatemala

#4 Dec 3, 2013
shouldnt have been trying to steal his car. Lots of people are sick of this sh*T!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Dec 3, 2013
lelee wrote:
shouldnt have been trying to steal his car. Lots of people are sick of this sh*T!
That is what I am thinking. Trayvon was just trying to get home after going to to the store but that 14 year old boy had no business standing by someone's car at their home at 2 am.
Bilal

United States

#6 Dec 3, 2013
Capree wrote:
Sounds like another white man just standing his ground, oh well.
It's mind boggling that some people here actually believe you are a black woman.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9 Dec 3, 2013
I just hope this 14 year olds parents who raised him up to be a theft and who lets him stay out until 2 am, don't go on tv crying crocodile tears about someone shooting their son because if you don't teach him morals and honesty , someone else will.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10 Dec 3, 2013
Bilal wrote:
<quoted text>
It's mind boggling that some people here actually believe you are a black woman.
I am a black women idiot! What I am suppose to defend this boy trying to break into and possibly steal someone's car just because we are both black? Too much defending and ignoring bad behavior going on now in the AA community. It has to begin to stop!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#11 Dec 3, 2013
I can't say I blame the shooter on this one.

Apparently, the 14 year old climbed a fence into the guy's yard at 2:00 AM. The kid, Marshall Coulter has been in trouble with the law before according to his parents. He had no business climbing a fence to trespass into the man's property as early as it was or at ANY time.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#12 Dec 3, 2013
Capree wrote:
I just hope this 14 year olds parents who raised him up to be a theft and who lets him stay out until 2 am, don't go on tv crying crocodile tears about someone shooting their son because if you don't teach him morals and honesty , someone else will.
I agree this one here was up to no good but me personally I wouldn't have shot him

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#13 Dec 3, 2013
KIP wrote:
I can't say I blame the shooter on this one.
Apparently, the 14 year old climbed a fence into the guy's yard at 2:00 AM. The kid, Marshall Coulter has been in trouble with the law before according to his parents. He had no business climbing a fence to trespass into the man's property as early as it was or at ANY time.
Exactly!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#14 Dec 3, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree this one here was up to no good but me personally I wouldn't have shot him
I agree I would have not shoot to kill unless he was trying to break into my house. I would have called the police while keeping an eye on him but if he would have made a move to mess with my car, I would have fired a shot not at him but in the area to scare him off.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#16 Dec 3, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
This White man was either too sleepy or lacked imagination, most of us quick witted White men would've tied this foul black car thief up, put him in the trunk of our car, drove him right back to the ghetto, taken his rank black carcass out of the trunk, thrown him in front of one of the many section 8 hovels occupied by one of the many shiftless crack smoking welfare blacks, poured gas all over his stinking black ass & set him on fire.
You could have taught the boy a lesson but why kill him over a car?

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#18 Dec 3, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
Damn he could of at least punched him and run away all cowardly like.
I didn't say that. Frankly I don't care if someone trying to steal someone's else's property gets the hell beat out of them. I am just saying taking someone's life is permanent and not be done because of a car or any other item.
Big Knob

United States

#19 Dec 3, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a black women idiot! What I am suppose to defend this boy trying to break into and possibly steal someone's car just because we are both black? Too much defending and ignoring bad behavior going on now in the AA community. It has to begin to stop!
when that 19 yr old bw got shot and killed was that wm standing his ground, may her mother should have taught her to be a lady, and not go over nobody's under the Influence, look at it that way.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#22 Dec 4, 2013
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text>when that 19 yr old bw got shot and killed was that wm standing his ground, may her mother should have taught her to be a lady, and not go over nobody's under the Influence, look at it that way.
I also agree with this because that was shady also. She could have been setting up to rob that guy.
Leroy Jackson

Hollywood, FL

#23 Dec 4, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a black women idiot! What I am suppose to defend this boy trying to break into and possibly steal someone's car just because we are both black? Too much defending and ignoring bad behavior going on now in the AA community. It has to begin to stop!
Crakkka boy! Go get a shotgun put it in your big mouth and pull the trigger! And let us all cheer at the sight of your dead body.
PATRIOT DVC

Villahermosa, Mexico

#24 Dec 4, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
You could have taught the boy a lesson but why kill him over a car?
Why not?
PATRIOT DVC

Villahermosa, Mexico

#25 Dec 4, 2013
Leroy Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>Crakkka boy! Go get a shotgun put it in your big mouth and pull the trigger! And let us all cheer at the sight of your dead body.
I live on private property 6 miles behind a locked gate. Show up in my yard at 2am and my Pitbulls will probably beat me to you. If not expect to meet your maker. We don't call 911 and we don't notify next of kin. Think Im joking. Try me! Gators are always hungry!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#30 Dec 4, 2013
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text>when that 19 yr old bw got shot and killed was that wm standing his ground, may her mother should have taught her to be a lady, and not go over nobody's under the Influence, look at it that way.
Standing your ground means using force to protect either yourself or your property so the man was doing neither unless he thought her hand knocking on his door was destroying it. The man was being a murderous Azzhole. He mother taught her right. To go for help when she is in trouble. She couldn't help because she knocked on the wrong door.
Leroy Jackson

United States

#31 Dec 4, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Standing your ground means using force to protect either yourself or your property so the man was doing neither unless he thought her hand knocking on his door was destroying it. The man was being a murderous Azzhole. He mother taught her right. To go for help when she is in trouble. She couldn't help because she knocked on the wrong door.
Please kill yourself! Crakkka your ignorance has gotten out of hand.please do it now??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Quirky 1,582,534
Black woman bought Crab Legs with Foodstamp card (Aug '12) 3 min Fucisil 371
The Decline of the West Is Self-Inflicted 9 min White Power NOT T... 7
BM are race traitors and BW are going to make y... 23 min Sadbuttrue 1
Attractive Educated BW leaving BM alone 27 min Sadbuttrue 1
How's' it feel BM to see your women leaving? 30 min Sadbuttrue 1
Your going to pay for actions BM! lmao 33 min Sadbuttrue 1
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 1 hr Sadbuttrue 128
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 224
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 4 hr Red Crosse 110
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 5 hr Clookingforlove 38
Rape by Cop 9 hr The Power Of Mast... 39
More from around the web