Whats happened to MsNewNew??

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#47 Feb 18, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Vamp these ho's are still the same. I've been off the site a month CHILLIN' and they still worrying about ME.
Dam I love this power! Lol!! They made my day!
Its like a moth to a flame wit' these KKKlowns...!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#49 Feb 18, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
Now this thread will be up to 20,000 posts with my ever so popular presence:)
Not really? Unless you folks really want to waste more time out of your life posting about ME. Really! Came for the avatar... nothing else.

Dam straight, I'M STILL THE QUEEN!

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#50 Feb 18, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
I always assumed you was a guy. You're a bytchy azz ho go take a midol. It ain't that serious.
Has it ever occurred to your low I.Q. azz that I don't know you and could give less than a knats azz about you say to me? No sense in checking me because your silly azz comments got checked. Grow and make like a tree. Spread your wings and let the wind...blow. I'm sure thats a bit much for you to grasp.

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#51 Feb 18, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I just don't get how muffcuKKKas attack people, a sista no less, that ain't even here.
COWARDS!
Why are you in such a bad mood? cross your fingers for me and my man trying to get pregnant and start a family together.He's excited and he wants me to give him a beautiful son.I love my Ponca man.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#52 Feb 18, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
Now this thread will be up to 20,000 posts with my ever so popular presence:)
I love you,don't let stabb's diva attitude get to you
At you not with you

Wise, VA

#53 Feb 18, 2013
I heard she got her azz handed to her by Sock it. She couldn't handle the heat and went back to turning tricks for food stamps.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#54 Feb 18, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
N!**a, shut the FCUK up! What are you supposed to be Anderson's P.R. person or some sh!t? What...are you his attorney now? Who the fcuk appointed you his spokesperson?! Or is you one of his vast collection of socks??
Take your idiot @$$ back to that bullsh!t thread you gave birth to that ain't got nuffin' on it but d!ckheads & tumbleweed.
Lol, vamp I've never dissed you, still haven't dissed you. You need to chill with the negative comments about me.

You still don't understand that I didn't diss NewNew either? Smh.

That's NewNew homeboy, that's who she original sided with to attack me when I told her dude wasn't worth a schit.

Now look. The minute she disappears, who's dissing her? That mfer, not me.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#55 Feb 18, 2013
Blaq American Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!
It's clear that Anderson and BF are one end of the spectrum, while you're on the opposite.
I wish they would disappear, and stop acting like the spokesmen for BM when they certainly are not..
Stfu bich.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#56 Feb 18, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of sh*t! Speaking of strutting around...isn't that what you're doing now...like some kind of peacock that has a pass to judge one's character when all you can talk about is whether she has a kid or not. In reality, I never knew if she had a kid...and since I would not be taking care of her kid...it didn't matter. You're hiding non-sense hate, you want to sound like you're on to something...and you know what? You have...you're on to a facsimile of a character that wants to stand out like what YOU have to say....someone cares about. So how are you any different? Lets put it to the truth...I'm sure a lot of people could care less about her kid unless they were directly involved. Are you saying you were directly involved with her and then you talk about her behind her back. I'll bet that while you are attacking a point about her that really lends one to believe....maybe she just didn't want to let anyone know she had a kid...period. Guess what? Thats her prerogative. You sound like some damn adolescent trying to be accepted by adults. Take your little two piece punk azz someplace and have a seat. You have not said anything SLICK, to a can of oil. Hata.....you deserve to be saved for much lata, your ability to persuade someone that you were really saying something gave the worst reading you could ever get...and its NEGATIVE! All you did...was make more noise...than sense!
Lmao! Brilliant!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#57 Feb 18, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Says the Ho! You give a fvck by posting dumbazz. LOL! Trick I have always posted about having a child even when I was on my local forum. Unlike you I don’t post my business. Unlike you I have ONE…. Unlike you my child have never been to jail. Matter of fact how many do you have about 7 and most likely by different men since you were happily married one minute then six months later you were posting like a dog in heat over another man. GTFOH with your holier-than-thou attitude! How dare you speak on age and maturity when your skank azz was posting threads about your family as a whole, talking about the devils operate on the physical when the ink wasn’t dried on your divorce papers before you start ho’ing out.…“I can't have respect for a female like her”, Respect? This coming from a slut... Really??
Anyway thanks for posting about ME… Now go back to glazing at the stars.
Another thing, you know dang well I don't give a hoot if you like me or not. Duh!
Hey baby, come talk to me so we can squash this :) you know you are my heart and always have been.:)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#58 Feb 18, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Retard I saw this thread after BF made the comment. Your weak azz can't get your baby daddies names right, so I know dang well you have no control over me. LOL!!!!
Stop patting your dumb azz on the back. I saw this before your fed all those rugrats breakfast. LOL!!
Ooh dam!

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#60 Feb 18, 2013
P**sy fck boy,shut the fck up,and finish playin with your rubber ducky h0e @ss nicca.She can say whatever the fck she wants to. Stay in your play pin and continue postin songs from the Beetles fck boy.As you can see her post was spot on,and the snakes have come out of the bushes.
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of sh*t! Speaking of strutting around...isn't that what you're doing now...like some kind of peacock that has a pass to judge one's character when all you can talk about is whether she has a kid or not. In reality, I never knew if she had a kid...and since I would not be taking care of her kid...it didn't matter. You're hiding non-sense hate, you want to sound like you're on to something...and you know what? You have...you're on to a facsimile of a character that wants to stand out like what YOU have to say....someone cares about. So how are you any different? Lets put it to the truth...I'm sure a lot of people could care less about her kid unless they were directly involved. Are you saying you were directly involved with her and then you talk about her behind her back. I'll bet that while you are attacking a point about her that really lends one to believe....maybe she just didn't want to let anyone know she had a kid...period. Guess what? Thats her prerogative. You sound like some damn adolescent trying to be accepted by adults. Take your little two piece punk azz someplace and have a seat. You have not said anything SLICK, to a can of oil. Hata.....you deserve to be saved for much lata, your ability to persuade someone that you were really saying something gave the worst reading you could ever get...and its NEGATIVE! All you did...was make more noise...than sense!

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#62 Feb 18, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, vamp I've never dissed you, still haven't dissed you. You need to chill with the negative comments about me.
You still don't understand that I didn't diss NewNew either? Smh.
That's NewNew homeboy, that's who she original sided with to attack me when I told her dude wasn't worth a schit.
Now look. The minute she disappears, who's dissing her? That mfer, not me.
Its funny how your former friends are disowning you now.

Maybe like politicians theyre trying to shy away from you,now that your past has been exposed. Here are your words:

AgentBytch/Mr Pantyline9--"Sex with white women is 10x better than sex with black women. Black puxxy stinks more than any other pussy. When a black woman bends over for doggy, all you smell is azz and puxxy funk. White women don't got that stank smell. Latina's and Asian women don't either.

Before I fcked a black woman, I used to always have to pretend like i wanted to take a shower together, just so i could wash her azz and puxxi before we Fcked. You can't just wake up and fck a black woman either like you can do white and latina women. Black puxxy stinks again about 2 hours after its washed.

AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not fcking with a black woman. Too many good non black women out there without all the drama. I didn't invent "Diva" black women did. When the he1l in the history of time did any man want a lazy azz smart mouth "diva"? BW brag about being independant, then cry about it and blame BM when they get lonely

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#63 Feb 18, 2013

this straight drop
no water whip
nicca you forgot i started this shyt
lame @ss nicca
you sound like a fool
without mr Bigg there is no you'--Paper planes

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#64 Feb 18, 2013
Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>Its funny how your former friends are disowning you now.
Maybe like politicians theyre trying to shy away from you,now that your past has been exposed. Here are your words:
AgentBytch/Mr Pantyline9--"Sex with white women is 10x better than sex with black women. Black puxxy stinks more than any other pussy. When a black woman bends over for doggy, all you smell is azz and puxxy funk. White women don't got that stank smell. Latina's and Asian women don't either.
Before I fcked a black woman, I used to always have to pretend like i wanted to take a shower together, just so i could wash her azz and puxxi before we Fcked. You can't just wake up and fck a black woman either like you can do white and latina women. Black puxxy stinks again about 2 hours after its washed.
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not fcking with a black woman. Too many good non black women out there without all the drama. I didn't invent "Diva" black women did. When the he1l in the history of time did any man want a lazy azz smart mouth "diva"? BW brag about being independant, then cry about it and blame BM when they get lonely
Lol, how's your wife and kids?

You been trying your hardest to ditch them for a couple years now :)

I guess Aziya didn't pan out either. We all saw the face when she put her pic up, and we don't blame you my lil homie.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#65 Feb 18, 2013
why is everybody arguing about nothing lol.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#67 Feb 18, 2013
I just got finished getting eaten out so I'm in a very good mood today :)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#68 Feb 18, 2013
1 thing about being an ALPHA male is there are always gangs of weak Beta males trying to earn their status off you.

But I'm going to tell you right now, if you fck with me, you're going to be a beta male for the rest of your life.

That's just real talk.
Carol

Orem, UT

#69 Feb 18, 2013
Aziya still using several accounts to troll....but so does most of these corrupt Feds.
REDNECK SNAPPER

United States

#70 Feb 18, 2013
Exactly wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....That's all truth!
look who showed up? Mention the devil and the devil that have not been here for months appear?

I have seen newnew defend oh really and anybody defending oh really ain't got schitt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 6 min Trump is a joke 211
Toyota announces up to $1 billion in new US pla... 6 min THX Cracks the Whip 1
Black owned banks? 6 min I M WHITE 19
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Informist 1,604,597
Blacks kneeling but... 14 min California dreaming 19
Racism in America 17 min Mr Lee 718
Yakub told me that "nighurs suck"...and he took... 17 min California dreaming 2
You Damn Dirty UNGRATEFUL Monkeys! 42 min THX Cracks the Whip 35
NFL ratings declining 2 hr KIR SUCKA 66
More from around the web