MsNewNew wrote:
p.s. I gave you that... funny rating!
Thanks for the smile.:)
Get over it.

Black - Elite

Since: Apr 13

The Man For the FUTURE

#621 Apr 8, 2013
On the Msnewnew and (SXKING OF DEEK ISSUE AS A PRO)...
It would seem to suggest that you have had to be sxking many deeks to pass this TEST, that you so much PRIDE YOURSELF IN SO DOING...

But i will go further and state, that YOU ARE A SINGLE MOTHER OF LITTLE GIRL...ARE YOU GOING TO SHOW HER THAT THIS ALL WHAT SHE NEEDS TO ASPIRE HERSELF TO BE?

This is how STUPID AND DUMB YOU REALLY SOUND. But yet want to claim you got class, with set morals, but the DISGUSTING HWORE came out of you, JUST A THE SIGHTS OF SEEING A DEEK.

Women like you are the worst kinds-two face nasty beeches, who only see yourselves as A DATE, BED AND BREAKFAST..AND NOTHING MORE...BUT YET PROFESS YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN AND SOME HOW ARE A GIFT TO BLACK MEN.

One is judged by his or her words...and you are indeed the worst kind and further have NAILED THE FATE OF THE AAW FURTHER INTO THE GRAVES...

YOU NEVER TAKE THE HWORE OUT OF AAW.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#622 Apr 8, 2013
Black - Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over it.
Lol! Retard I'm not the one who keep bumping MY thread every time you see it. LOL!

SMH! It's going to be a fun day. Thanks!

He said get over it. Lol!

Level 9

#623 Apr 8, 2013
Black - Elite wrote:
On the Msnewnew and (SXKING OF DEEK ISSUE AS A PRO)...
It would seem to suggest that you have had to be sxking many deeks to pass this TEST, that you so much PRIDE YOURSELF IN SO DOING...
But i will go further and state, that YOU ARE A SINGLE MOTHER OF LITTLE GIRL...ARE YOU GOING TO SHOW HER THAT THIS ALL WHAT SHE NEEDS TO ASPIRE HERSELF TO BE?
This is how STUPID AND DUMB YOU REALLY SOUND. But yet want to claim you got class, with set morals, but the DISGUSTING HWORE came out of you, JUST A THE SIGHTS OF SEEING A DEEK.
Women like you are the worst kinds-two face nasty beeches, who only see yourselves as A DATE, BED AND BREAKFAST..AND NOTHING MORE...BUT YET PROFESS YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN AND SOME HOW ARE A GIFT TO BLACK MEN.
One is judged by his or her words...and you are indeed the worst kind and further have NAILED THE FATE OF THE AAW FURTHER INTO THE GRAVES...
YOU NEVER TAKE THE HWORE OUT OF AAW.
OMG! You sound like a a pathetic miserable little b!tch with all this ranting. I didn't even take the time to read it... glancing and seeing all this BOLD letters proves to me you a weak. GET OVER IT.

Grow UP! Dang!

Black - Elite

The Man For the FUTURE

#625 Apr 8, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! You sound like a a pathetic miserable little b!tch with all this ranting. I didn't even take the time to read it... glancing and seeing all this BOLD letters proves to me you a weak. GET OVER IT.
Grow UP! Dang!
If you didn't read, one would suggest that you would happily glanced along to the next comment, but no..who the fk r u talking too? lol

As if you didn't know that "Bold Letters" are for emphasis...you can't be so dumb...but perhaps you really are.

Black - Elite

The Man For the FUTURE

#626 Apr 8, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Lol! Retard I'm not the one who keep bumping MY thread every time you see it. LOL!
SMH! It's going to be a fun day. Thanks!
He said get over it. Lol!
This is toix, how can i be bumping anything, eh-"msnewnew" THE Not so intelligent woman.

Black - Elite

The Man For the FUTURE

#627 Apr 8, 2013
Msnewnew it so easy to play with you..but you sxk at FORE-PLAY...cause with all this sxking of deek that so much profess that you're a pro, your mouth just isn't stretching enough to accommodate much.

Black - Elite

The Man For the FUTURE

#628 Apr 8, 2013
Msnewnew it so easy to play with you..but you sxk at FORE-PLAY...cause with all this sxking of deek that YOU so much profess that you're a pro, your mouth just isn't stretching enough to accommodate much.

Level 9

#629 Apr 8, 2013
Black - Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
If you didn't read, one would suggest that you would happily glanced along to the next comment, but no..who the fk r u talking too? lol
As if you didn't know that "Bold Letters" are for emphasis...you can't be so dumb...but perhaps you really are.
Yep! Not dumb at all. I knew you were a fake when you first posted you live in the UK. I knew you were weak when you selectively judged one woman for her photo and looked over another. I knew you were a confused little boy when you post your bs on threads and then turn around and PM your I didn't mean it. Look I don't know you and I really don't care about you. I don't own you anything but I'm willing to give you a moment of a life since you constantly worrying about me. Here! Knock yourself out! B!tch, Vent, Cry and Whine... get it out of your system. I did not join this forum for YOU! I'm not here to make your world happy. What's a pleasure to me is knowing I have you tripping and judging over my comments. So hey, get it out of your system because I hate to be the reason you're losing sleep. I know I'm not stressing over the comments you make on this site every single day. I'm happy, and I'm sorry to hear you are not. How dare you judge a person for having an opinion? SMH

So go ahead BF bump it if I'm able to give you a LIFE.

Black - Elite

The Man For the FUTURE

#630 Apr 8, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! Not dumb at all. I knew you were a fake when you first posted you live in the UK. I knew you were weak when you selectively judged one woman for her photo and looked over another. I knew you were a confused little boy when you post your bs on threads and then turn around and PM your I didn't mean it. Look I don't know you and I really don't care about you. I don't own you anything but I'm willing to give you a moment of a life since you constantly worrying about me. Here! Knock yourself out! B!tch, Vent, Cry and Whine... get it out of your system. I did not join this forum for YOU! I'm not here to make your world happy. What's a pleasure to me is knowing I have you tripping and judging over my comments. So hey, get it out of your system because I hate to be the reason you're losing sleep. I know I'm not stressing over the comments you make on this site every single day. I'm happy, and I'm sorry to hear you are not. How dare you judge a person for having an opinion? SMH
So go ahead BF bump it if I'm able to give you a LIFE.
Rotfl...everyone is fake but your hwore arse...lmbao.

You got me laughing at your stupid arse, like anyone gives fk about your level of stupidity.

I will even judge your post above to make you feel relevant. lmbao.

Level 9

#631 Apr 8, 2013
LOL!!! I posted too late....

Yep! She need a life. LOL!!!!

Once again girlfriend....

Bump, bump!

:)

Black - Elite

The Man For the FUTURE

#632 Apr 8, 2013
But you got great legs though.

Level 9

#633 Apr 8, 2013
LOL!!!
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

#634 Apr 8, 2013
Dang MsNegro, you are getting spanked. Try throwing your nasty wig at them! Das terbuhl LOL

Level 9

#635 Apr 8, 2013
Stop making me laugh! LOL!

A dam grown azz male begging for MY attention. LOL!!

Level 9

#636 Apr 8, 2013
I luv you BF! LOL!

Only YOU can make me laugh like this. THANK YOU!!

Level 9

#637 Apr 8, 2013
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis wrote:
Dang MsNegro, you are getting spanked. Try throwing your nasty wig at them! Das terbuhl LOL
Proxy servers in the house too! Only in the world of a trolls. HA!

I LOVE IT!!!

Black - Elite

The Man For the FUTURE

#638 Apr 8, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
I luv you BF! LOL!
Its just good fan, no harm done.:)

Black - Elite

The Man For the FUTURE

#639 Apr 8, 2013
fan -*Fun*

Black - Elite

The Man For the FUTURE

#640 Apr 8, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
I luv you BF! LOL!
Luv you too,,, just good fun, no harm done.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min thetruth 50,786
San Francisco or Detroit. bigger shythole? 5 min LGBT trumps black 9
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... (Jun '14) 9 min thetruth 1,681
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 15 min dcool 112
Psychotic Armed Lives Matter 19 min Tacticool Libs No... 2
New Far right POTUS , ISIS is Celebrating !!! 20 min dcool 92
King tut's tomb 25 min dcool 113
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 36 min thetruth 1,313
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 1 hr Snap 75
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 5 hr KIP 56
More from around the web