“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#595 Feb 25, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you know what kind of mother she would be?
Notice people with no avatars are the only ones talking non-sense. Why? Because that is exactly what they are full of.
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

United States

#596 Feb 25, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice people with no avatars are the only ones talking non-sense. Why? Because that is exactly what they are full of.
You are talking to Selorna Paden. Das raht

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

someplace

#597 Feb 25, 2013
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis wrote:
<quoted text> You are talking to Selorna Paden. Das raht
Old man you come all the way over to this forum to post that BS?

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#598 Feb 25, 2013
My "enemies". Look at them. Look at the desperation seeping from their "judge it" icons.

In order for me to engage you losers, there has to be something that i will gain as well.

I defeat you, I gain nothing. Just another loser going down at the hands of an Alpha male.

You defeat me, you gain the world. You gain the admiration of all, and most importantly... you gain yourself.

Don't you want to look at yourself and be able to respect yourself?

It's not going to happen. You're not smart enough, you don't have the heart, and you don't have dignity.

From now on, if I don't respect you as a person, then i'm not going to give you the opportunity to earn "yourself" back.

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#599 Feb 25, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you know what kind of mother she would be?
I know lol what a tart
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

Midland, MI

#600 Feb 26, 2013
GILLIGAN

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (LESBO) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#603 Feb 26, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Old man you come all the way over to this forum to post that BS?
For really.

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

#606 Feb 26, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
My "enemies". Look at them. Look at the desperation seeping from their "judge it" icons.
In order for me to engage you losers, there has to be something that i will gain as well.
I defeat you, I gain nothing. Just another loser going down at the hands of an Alpha male.
You defeat me, you gain the world. You gain the admiration of all, and most importantly... you gain yourself.
Don't you want to look at yourself and be able to respect yourself?
It's not going to happen. You're not smart enough, you don't have the heart, and you don't have dignity.
From now on, if I don't respect you as a person, then i'm not going to give you the opportunity to earn "yourself" back.
Oh please..so what MsNewNew cleared the air from her point of view..sh!t happens..one minute you can be the best of friends online and the next you can be at each other throats...itís the same offline, friends can turn into enemies.
MsNewNew

Jacksonville, FL

#607 Feb 26, 2013
Sock it wrote:
Last I heard New was trying to dig up Elvis and ride him.
mayne, i be into dat necrophilia n sheet!

“Shine Bright Like...”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

A Diamond

#609 Apr 8, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stfu bich.
You're lucky I only come here every other month, and that day just happened to be the start of my vacation. Otherwise I'd have a few choice words for just for you.

You're just mad because they stopped drinking the kool aid :D

Since: Apr 13

The Man For the FUTURE

#610 Apr 8, 2013
Msnewnew is just a disgusting hwore...talking about how she can sxk deek like a pro etc etc etc,,,
but isn't it the same woman who is pro black with a kid, yet is on public forum talking about how freaky and kinky she is (in bed?).

Where are the morals of the aaw? Where are principles?

And you wonder why those women are the most disgusting and lowest class of black females in the world....no class whatsoever.

Apparently msnewnew doesn't know how to balance her pro-black with her sexual tendencies in public.

It was rather shocking when i read this part about her...just NO CLASS AT ALL.

aaw are just the dumbest on the planet that NO ONE WANTS.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#611 Apr 8, 2013
Black - Elite wrote:
Msnewnew is just a disgusting hwore...talking about how she can sxk deek like a pro etc etc etc,,,
but isn't it the same woman who is pro black with a kid, yet is on public forum talking about how freaky and kinky she is (in bed?).
Where are the morals of the aaw? Where are principles?
And you wonder why those women are the most disgusting and lowest class of black females in the world....no class whatsoever.
Apparently msnewnew doesn't know how to balance her pro-black with her sexual tendencies in public.
It was rather shocking when i read this part about her...just NO CLASS AT ALL.
aaw are just the dumbest on the planet that NO ONE WANTS.
SMDH! Wow! You're a liar. I didn't say pro or nor did I say "I". If youíre going to lie, at least lie with the link to prove youíre right. I know exactly what I said because itís in black and white on the link below and I do not regret anything I have said on this forum. Iím Grown! What I wrote was the truth and if you canít handle it, well boo-boo thatís on you. Youíre posting BS like weíre going to meet at a forum convention or something. Boy I donít know who you are and I didnít trust your azz neither. That is why I kept it short with you. Didnít I? It was always ďokayĒ,ďcoolĒÖ whatever. If I told you anything of value it was for you to share it with the third party. You were the middle boy. You seem too sneaky for me to trust. And it was you who always brought it to me. Are you mad because I didnít respond back to your PM the way you thought I would? You have to be crazy, if you thought I was. Every member on here can tell you, Iím not the one that will sweat them with PMís. I mean whatís wrong? Do you need me to bump YOUR tread? Since you canít seem to stop worry about ME.

Public? Once again! I donít know YOU? In addition, I definitely not here for the approval of a stranger who selectively judge people by your mood of the day. Youíre the one whoís not pro-black. The only household you need to try to run/control is the one you have at home. Obviously something is wrong at home because you always post like you're unhappy.

"We" probably didn't start it, but "we" have definitely mastered it and "you can't do any man or every man trying to practice new techniques".

Isn't me? This is NOT the first naughty comment I have made on this site and won't be my last. I'm not here to please members and believe it or not other members understand that I'm able to adapt to whatever thread that has been created on this forum, cause I am not a one subject person and thank goodness its my right to choose. BF you're right I'm a grown woman and whether you approve of my opinion or not, my heart and views are still the same.

Peace!

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T545VUQC4IA89...

Whatís funny when you first got on here you spoke of living in the UK but you donít anything about the UK. Everyone else from the UK speaks of different places to go and you donít say a word. Youíre a troll from the good old USA. Please!

Level 9

#612 Apr 8, 2013
don't *say* anything about the UK.

The Man For the FUTURE

#613 Apr 8, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
SMDH! Wow! You're a liar. I didn't say pro or nor did I say "I". If youíre going to lie, at least lie with the link to prove youíre right. I know exactly what I said because itís in black and white on the link below and I do not regret anything I have said on this forum. Iím Grown! What I wrote was the truth and if you canít handle it, well boo-boo thatís on you. Youíre posting BS like weíre going to meet at a forum convention or something. Boy I donít know who you are and I didnít trust your azz neither. That is why I kept it short with you. Didnít I? It was always ďokayĒ,ďcoolĒÖ whatever. If I told you anything of value it was for you to share it with the third party. You were the middle boy. You seem too sneaky for me to trust. And it was you who always brought it to me. Are you mad because I didnít respond back to your PM the way you thought I would? You have to be crazy, if you thought I was. Every member on here can tell you, Iím not the one that will sweat them with PMís. I mean whatís wrong? Do you need me to bump YOUR tread? Since you canít seem to stop worry about ME.
Public? Once again! I donít know YOU? In addition, I definitely not here for the approval of a stranger who selectively judge people by your mood of the day. Youíre the one whoís not pro-black. The only household you need to try to run/control is the one you have at home. Obviously something is wrong at home because you always post like you're unhappy.
"We" probably didn't start it, but "we" have definitely mastered it and "you can't do any man or every man trying to practice new techniques".
Isn't me? This is NOT the first naughty comment I have made on this site and won't be my last. I'm not here to please members and believe it or not other members understand that I'm able to adapt to whatever thread that has been created on this forum, cause I am not a one subject person and thank goodness its my right to choose. BF you're right I'm a grown woman and whether you approve of my opinion or not, my heart and views are still the same.
Peace!
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T545VUQC4IA89...
Whatís funny when you first got on here you spoke of living in the UK but you donít anything about the UK. Everyone else from the UK speaks of different places to go and you donít say a word. Youíre a troll from the good old USA. Please!
LMBAO, kept what short with me?

You call everyone sneaky but yourself. lol.

I won't divulge in specifics, cause mature individuals don't talk this whole rubbish like you've stated above.

But i always know how to pull you out of hiding hole and make your presence felt on perhaps be seen on topix. rotfl.

Woman, anyone can use you like a remote.

Level 9

#614 Apr 8, 2013
Black - Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
LMBAO, kept what short with me?
You call everyone sneaky but yourself. lol.
I won't divulge in specifics, cause mature individuals don't talk this whole rubbish like you've stated above.
But i always know how to pull you out of hiding hole and make your presence felt on perhaps be seen on topix. rotfl.
Woman, anyone can use you like a remote.
Yep! You're slow... PM conversation. You served your purpose well. Thank you!

Hiding? LOL!! Why should I post again and again on the same comments by an insecure joker like you? Black women this, black women that. Lol! If you have to do this for my presence it shows how pathetic your life truly IS. Thank you for showing who need who.

Oh' Yeah! I bumped your sorry thread to bring you out. ;)

Lol! In other words this boy bumped this thread because he missed ME. Aww! Wasn't that SWEET!:)

Level 9

#615 Apr 8, 2013
p.s. I gave you that... funny rating!

Thanks for the smile.:)

Level 9

#616 Apr 8, 2013
YOU MUST BE CRAZY to just PM me that you were only playing with me.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#617 Apr 8, 2013
Black - Elite wrote:
Msnewnew is just a disgusting hwore...
Excellent post.
This is my favourite youtube video... enjoy :)

The Man For the FUTURE

#618 Apr 8, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
YOU MUST BE CRAZY to just PM me that you were only playing with me.
lmbao...why are you so childish...whats the difference in me saying it in a private pm and lavishly spreading it on this board like you do your legs for low-rated thugs?
lmbao.

Much love to yuh..mwahhh.

The Man For the FUTURE

#619 Apr 8, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post.
This is my favourite youtube video... enjoy :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =t0lnPIcOw9YXX
Lmbao...i always knew you had more class than Msnewnew.
I saw it rather too late..but you aiite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 2 min Go Blue Forever 628
BREAKING NEWS: Black gangs threaten Baltimore ... 2 min SadButTrue 107
Thought for the day....... 2 min Wadi 1
5 Reasons I dislike Blacks 3 min Arcachon 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min Don Barros Serrano 32,940
Black Women Are Getting Back To Their Nappy Roo... 3 min Current Affairs 2
White Languages to be Banned in Africa ? 4 min Go Blue Forever 529
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min Ben YISRAEL 117,199
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 10 min NotSoDivineMsM 163
More from around the web