Comments
281 - 300 of 600 Comments Last updated Apr 14, 2013

Level 2

Since: Sep 11

Beauty comes from within

#310 Feb 22, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Stop that screaming again. Men dont scream and yell. You sound like a real fck boy worrying about what other ladies on here you think im "playin". Your jealous hearted ways always come out. We found your clown @ss on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6x-JVXkd8SQXX
LMAO!!..Vamp is so girlie.
Jeanie

Bogotá, Colombia

#311 Feb 22, 2013
MS NEW NEW IS A FAKE ASS B YTCH CUNTTTTT!!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#312 Feb 22, 2013
CaramelBrown Beauty wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!..Vamp is so girlie.
^^^Like clockwork!!!^^^

HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!

ROTFLMBA Off!!

You gotta love it.

:D

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#313 Feb 22, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Well, at least she's fertile enough to produce...
You mad?

Location hidden

#314 Feb 22, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
"Conscious" Blacks don't be giving a dam about their family.
This is all your fault!
It was your behaviour that made NewNew flee the forum.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#315 Feb 22, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>..."Jealous" of WHAT? You in here flexin' wit' a b!tch that DON'T EVEN BELONG TO YOU!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
You're the one always talking about how much of a "player" i am,or always worrying about what other females on here think about me.Worry about that snaggle tooth trout mouth slut bucket you came in here tryin to save. Next time understand its not a good look to be arguing with another female for three pages about what another female said to another female.Got that fruitcake?
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#316 Feb 22, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
Vampy you're done, goodnight girl.
lol.Poor Vampy,more than one female on this thread has called him girl.He shouldve thought about that when he decided to bump this thread to argue with you like a btch.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#320 Feb 23, 2013
Me and Aziya going to get it on today!
Sock it

Wise, VA

#322 Feb 23, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one always talking about how much of a "player" i am,or always worrying about what other females on here think about me.Worry about that snaggle tooth trout mouth slut bucket you came in here tryin to save. Next time understand its not a good look to be arguing with another female for three pages about what another female said to another female.Got that fruitcake?
*Laughing so hard my sides are hurting*

Ladies and gents......that's a wrap!!!!

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#326 Feb 23, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
she only claim to love blk men online to get points with these men. Shes not pro black Cause she sure don't love blk women or blk children.
And this why I say she's fake, she used to argue with you calling you a Ho. But yet there she is talking about how she always been a freak, and how she mastered sucking d1ck. Lol
She always talked about shalimar being a single mother and she's one too. So she was really projecting her faults on to y'all I guess it made her feel and look better.
Say hi to her cause u know shes watching
lol well everybody has called me a ho on here.I remember when stabb and I were having a conversation on here with each other and she tried to start an arguement with me and she was like well your talking to me friend stabb or something like that.I notice she tries to be all extra nice on purpose to females that he's very fond of.I think those 2 should just hook up and get it over with.Her daughter could use extra siblings.I think she's jealous of shalimar though I can tell in her posts.She wants all the men to hate shalimar but I think the men on here enjoy posting to her because does have an attractive personality they may not agree with everything she says but I think she's a cool person to have a conversation with

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#327 Feb 23, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know who it is you THINK you foolin' but it ain't ME.
Look here...fcuk how old the PM's are, the truth of the matter is if you REALLY wanted to get back at another female poster by using another female poster, you wouldn't have to do it in PRIVATE. If you were REALLY trying to do what you claim you were doing, you would have done it blatantly up in the other female's face...not behind the curtain of a PRIVATE MESSAGE.
You and that greasy ham hock, Canday was gettin' it in because you was feelin' that b!tch...even if it was just for the time being.
Now, AGAIN...I don't know who it is you THINK you foolin'...but it ain't me, n!**a!!!!
ya'll still talking about this shid.lol I'm enjoying my life right I'm in love right now with a man I'm gonna start a family with.You should focus on more of the important things that are positive in your life.Glad ya'll been thinking about me though I love the both u's :)

Location hidden

#328 Feb 23, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
My arguement with NewNew hurt her feelings to the point that she left topix. I just want her to know that she can come back, and we'll just let bigons be bigons. Even though it is her and vamps fault, I think I unloaded too much and hurt her feelings worse than she has ever been hurt before, on or off topix.
Bygones.
Things that have "gone by already".

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

#329 Feb 23, 2013
Well da*n! A thread about ME is HOT and I’m not posting on it. Lol!!

I would like to give thanks to the member who claims they don’t give a fck but has been posting since February the 18th. Lol!!

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

#330 Feb 23, 2013
Valerie Rae wrote:
Ms. NewNew said for all you haters to show some respect or kiss her Black a**ss. Either way, she's good. LOL!
Hehe! It's more after the "or"...

Hey Lady! How are you?

Let me go catch up... Ha!

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

#331 Feb 23, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
I am glad Ms New New is doing well and she can do whatever she wants. She doesn't have to post on here, or she can post on here. It's up to her, so stop with the jealousy and envy of her.
Thanks Tim, I don’t know where these idiots get this lurking bull? Pathetic! If I’m not posting I must be trolling and lurking from another account. It’s not my fault they don’t have a life away from this racist site.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

#332 Feb 23, 2013
Another thing for the record on this bull on lurking… Not once did I post on a thread I was leaving this site for a break or for good and I know for sure no one forced me out. Running… Please! I can come and go whenever I get ready.

Y’all crazy for even posting that nonsense! What a typical mind of a troll, if you're not posting... you're trolling. Da*n how stupid can you all be. Topix is not my world!

This a mess... I'm not on here but its HOT with close to twenty pages. Y'all need a life!

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

#333 Feb 23, 2013
Proud african american wrote:
<quoted text>
They enjoy our black forum' a real A'A topix for all blacks who want to talk about our issues and concerns, i have reached out to you brothers and sisters but it seems that you all prefer to stay here and argue with these nosy white devils y'all need to come home with the rest of us.
we are waiting for you.
Hey Proud, sorry to say some of these folks can’t think that far… Ha!

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

#334 Feb 23, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
Lol she's the queen of suckin d1ck ( her words) and she admit to being a ho (feaky) <-- her words
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T545VUQC4IA89...
Lol! B!tch since you keep bumping the dck thread and since you're confused between Cap and your husband on which dck to fck why don't you stuff them both into your raggedy mouth and STFU and pay attention you simple ho... MY own words I said WE on that thread and I also said you should NOT do anybody or everybody and its a difference between a freak and ho. With 7 kids by 3 different baby daddies the ho is YOU and the “anybody” was a little bit too late.

What’s funny that simple b!tch been bumping a thread where I posted on and she posted right after me “trolling” and “lurking” from her Newark, NJ ip… Really? Y’all better stop believing what this heifer says. Seven damn kids, a couple of them were created through the mouth of this nasty ho. Read her avatar slogan and watch how she post. Naw! She’s a liar!

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#335 Feb 23, 2013
I guess we not playing nice anymore?

:)

Lmao, 7 kids , and some came through the mouth? Dam!

That's just cold

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

#336 Feb 23, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
lol well everybody has called me a ho on here.
Yep!!

I read your little mother comment and I suggest you calm down and don’t stress yourself about me for the safety of your pregnancy. Oops that’s right, that was a LIE! No matter how many guys you have fcked not one sperm is able to survive in that germ infested tomb you call a body.

Hey, you came in here with your 1cent… Don’t start nothing it won’t be nothing!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do black women have such full sensual lips? (Jan '09) 4 min Rock 33
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 4 min Ugh 3,041
The Phoenicians (black or white)? (Oct '08) 5 min Truth Hurts 544
BW That Sleep With WM Are Useless Big Time!!!!!!!! 6 min Rock 21
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 8 min Truth is might 9,777
Lol.. WW Has 8 Mix Kids wants MORE!! 11 min Rock 320
Will BW ever show WM the amount of loyalty that... 15 min Rock 3
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 32 min Truth Hurts 4,575
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 1 hr LION 1,893
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 hr Loulou 120,493
There's A War On The Black Male 3 hr noah 407
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••