Location hidden

#1 Jan 29, 2013
I miss her and haven't seen her in topix ..is she sick or hurt??/=

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Anyone seen Vamp, I bet he knows something??

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#4 Jan 29, 2013
Perhaps she's doing what it's okay to do and that is live her life and have one outside of this god forsaken place.

You have to be on two kinds of CRAZY to want to be up in here every single day!

Some of y'all need to learn how to "JustdropIN"!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6 Feb 18, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
She attacked anderson over some nonsense. I saw no relevance in this.
But what was disturbing was when she publicly posted (in her own words), that she had been USING anderson.
smfh.
So you can easily put the pieces together.
There is nothing to miss about her...she isn't worth it.
N!**a, shut the FCUK up! What are you supposed to be Anderson's P.R. person or some sh!t? What...are you his attorney now? Who the fcuk appointed you his spokesperson?! Or is you one of his vast collection of socks??

Take your idiot @$$ back to that bullsh!t thread you gave birth to that ain't got nuffin' on it but d!ckheads & tumbleweed.

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#7 Feb 18, 2013
She decided to take a break from racist, dumbazz, trouble-making pieces of sh*t like Chase-acar, Blackfree, Sad-N-Shit, Solar Flop, Lunar Blurr, SexlessBlackWoman, Ode' to nonsense. I don't blame her at all for taking a break from cracker chewing imitators and side bar bullsh*tters. There's enough non-sense and loose brains in these threads to take out the trash and still have some left. I'll bet she feels better and I have not seen one person in these threads that can clearly disclaim anyone thinking they are better than another, and that includes IllicitBlack! Don't like what I said, Kizz my azz...and you can work with that. Some of you sukas leave a lot to be desired. As for me, many of you know I care less than a damn what you think about me. Its what I think about me that matters...now who want some?

“Shine Bright Like...”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

A Diamond

#8 Feb 18, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
N!**a, shut the FCUK up! What are you supposed to be Anderson's P.R. person or some sh!t? What...are you his attorney now? Who the fcuk appointed you his spokesperson?! Or is you one of his vast collection of socks??
Take your idiot @$$ back to that bullsh!t thread you gave birth to that ain't got nuffin' on it but d!ckheads & tumbleweed.
LMAO!!

It's clear that Anderson and BF are one end of the spectrum, while you're on the opposite.

I wish they would disappear, and stop acting like the spokesmen for BM when they certainly are not..

Level 8

Location hidden

#9 Feb 18, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
...Some of you sukas leave a lot to be desired. As for me, many of you know I care less than a damn what you think about me. Its what I think about me that matters...now who want some?
LOLOLOL!!!!

Well said!

Level 8

Location hidden

#10 Feb 18, 2013
Blaq American Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!
It's clear that Anderson and BF are one end of the spectrum, while you're on the opposite.
I wish they would disappear, and stop acting like the spokesmen for BM when they certainly are not..
I just don't get how muffcuKKKas attack people, a sista no less, that ain't even here.

COWARDS!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#11 Feb 18, 2013
Who gives a fk. I couldn't stand that fake persona. I know she lurking this forum right now. What up bytch.
I can't have respect for a female like her. She strutted around this forum for two yrs frontin like she didn't have a kid, all so she wouldn't be looked at as a single blk mother. Who does that?

Old as she is shes still worried about what others think of her. Especially ppl online, ridiculous. She had her head gassed up by these foolish clowns giving her props for arguing with certain women on this forum and downing them for being single moms all the while she was one. Lol can't make this up.

A lesson we all should learn by the time we are her age is the most critical person in your life is the one who looks at you in the mirror each morning.

I wish her the best tho
:)
Exactly

United States

#12 Feb 18, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
Who gives a fk. I couldn't stand that fake persona. I know she lurking this forum right now. What up bytch.
I can't have respect for a female like her. She strutted around this forum for two yrs frontin like she didn't have a kid, all so she wouldn't be looked at as a single blk mother. Who does that?
Old as she is shes still worried about what others think of her. Especially ppl online, ridiculous. She had her head gassed up by these foolish clowns giving her props for arguing with certain women on this forum and downing them for being single moms all the while she was one. Lol can't make this up.
A lesson we all should learn by the time we are her age is the most critical person in your life is the one who looks at you in the mirror each morning.
I wish her the best tho
LOL.....That's all truth!

Level 8

Location hidden

#13 Feb 18, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
I wish her the best tho
You're full of sh*t! Speaking of strutting around...isn't that what you're doing now...like some kind of peacock that has a pass to judge one's character when all you can talk about is whether she has a kid or not. In reality, I never knew if she had a kid...and since I would not be taking care of her kid...it didn't matter. You're hiding non-sense hate, you want to sound like you're on to something...and you know what? You have...you're on to a facsimile of a character that wants to stand out like what YOU have to say....someone cares about. So how are you any different? Lets put it to the truth...I'm sure a lot of people could care less about her kid unless they were directly involved. Are you saying you were directly involved with her and then you talk about her behind her back. I'll bet that while you are attacking a point about her that really lends one to believe....maybe she just didn't want to let anyone know she had a kid...period. Guess what? Thats her prerogative. You sound like some damn adolescent trying to be accepted by adults. Take your little two piece punk azz someplace and have a seat. You have not said anything SLICK, to a can of oil. Hata.....you deserve to be saved for much lata, your ability to persuade someone that you were really saying something gave the worst reading you could ever get...and its NEGATIVE! All you did...was make more noise...than sense!

Level 8

Location hidden

#14 Feb 18, 2013
Exactly wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....That's all truth!
More like...THATS ALL TROLL! Now take your raggety ugly azz and get a haircut, and be like the scare crow in the wizard of oz and ask our creator to send your dull azz some brains!
Carol

Orem, UT

#15 Feb 18, 2013
Hopefully the dog was arrested.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#16 Feb 18, 2013
Hey CQ and AC I’m good, doing other positive things. Thanks for your concern. :)

Level 9

#17 Feb 18, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
I wish her the best tho
Says the Ho! You give a fvck by posting dumbazz. LOL! Trick I have always posted about having a child even when I was on my local forum. Unlike you I don’t post my business. Unlike you I have ONE…. Unlike you my child have never been to jail. Matter of fact how many do you have about 7 and most likely by different men since you were happily married one minute then six months later you were posting like a dog in heat over another man. GTFOH with your holier-than-thou attitude! How dare you speak on age and maturity when your skank azz was posting threads about your family as a whole, talking about the devils operate on the physical when the ink wasn’t dried on your divorce papers before you start ho’ing out.…“I can't have respect for a female like her”, Respect? This coming from a slut... Really??

Anyway thanks for posting about ME… Now go back to glazing at the stars.

Another thing, you know dang well I don't give a hoot if you like me or not. Duh!

Level 8

Location hidden

#19 Feb 18, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
I wish her the best tho
You just can't live & let live can you? You're entitled to feel the way you feel but what you're doing now is no different from what any of these other trolls do.

Just know that if we're not mindful...we can turn into that very thing in which we claim we despise.

Level 9

#20 Feb 18, 2013
What’s funny I came on just to change my avatar back. What a surprise. HA!

Thanks Vamp and Brngthtrth2u, JustdroppedIN and Blaq American Princess....:)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#21 Feb 18, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>You're full of sh*t! Speaking of strutting around...isn't that what you're doing now...like some kind of peacock that has a pass to judge one's character when all you can talk about is whether she has a kid or not. In reality, I never knew if she had a kid...and since I would not be taking care of her kid...it didn't matter. You're hiding non-sense hate, you want to sound like you're on to something...and you know what? You have...you're on to a facsimile of a character that wants to stand out like what YOU have to say....someone cares about. So how are you any different? Lets put it to the truth...I'm sure a lot of people could care less about her kid unless they were directly involved. Are you saying you were directly involved with her and then you talk about her behind her back. I'll bet that while you are attacking a point about her that really lends one to believe....maybe she just didn't want to let anyone know she had a kid...period. Guess what? Thats her prerogative. You sound like some damn adolescent trying to be accepted by adults. Take your little two piece punk azz someplace and have a seat. You have not said anything SLICK, to a can of oil. Hata.....you deserve to be saved for much lata, your ability to persuade someone that you were really saying something gave the worst reading you could ever get...and its NEGATIVE! All you did...was make more noise...than sense!
I always assumed you was a guy. You're a bytchy azz ho go take a midol. It ain't that serious.

Level 9

#22 Feb 18, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
She attacked anderson over some nonsense. I saw no relevance in this.
But what was disturbing was when she publicly posted (in her own words), that she had been USING anderson.
smfh.
So you can easily put the pieces together.
There is nothing to miss about her...she isn't worth it.
There’s nothing to miss? HA! Yet YOU bumped a thread that has been closed since January?? Did you save this link or did you do a search because you were thinking of ME? Look, I’m not the first person on this forum to attack members and you know that first hand, so don’t act like all the Black members on this forum get along. It is what it is...
Exactly

United States

#23 Feb 18, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
I know she lurking this forum right now. What up bytch.
See that?^^^

I think they call that the 'swoop'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,745,311
Bust of ROMAN Emperor found in Egypt. 16 min Ihn 18
Black men don't like using condoms (Oct '10) 17 min Tamale 31
100% proof that god cursed the black man 27 min Agnes Miller 7
Does anyone else think the Starbucks incident.... 42 min Tamale 1
Why are Negroes so ashamed of their heritage? 52 min JohnnyBlanco 52
'Sperminator' many fathered 26 kids in Target ... 1 hr Tamale 33
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 2 hr The Patriot 115
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 3 hr THX White and Whi... 71
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 3 hr Tamale 26