How do White Girls tell Black Guys NO

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#1863 Jan 14, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....I thought u understood about that saying last week....the exceptions prove that the rule is different, not that the rule is the same as the exceptions..........
The only thing proven was that you obfuscated that term and bent it out of all recognition.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#1864 Jan 14, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing proven was that you obfuscated that term and bent it out of all recognition.
.....no....I use it as it waz meant to b used.........
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#1865 Jan 14, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>So why are there so many like you in society if thats the case? Nobody comes knocking on racist peoples door in the dead of night whisking them away never to be seen again. We dont live in a society where outspoken people are prosecuted for speaking their mind if it goes against popular belief. All this persecution you talk about is imagined. You may be shunned by popular social politics but you are definitely free to speak your mind.
This also applies to the scientific community. They are not in danger of losing everything by disclosing their findings. This is trumped up rhetoric that racists like to claim as an excuse for why their ideas arent as widespread as they would like them to be. Blame it on the media,blame it on the "Libs" blame it on the Democrats,blame,blame,blame. And thats the problem with you types. Instead of just acknowledging the fact that your views are stagnant,outmoded,and backward,you prefer to blame everybody and anybody that disagrees with your viewpoint. The ENTIRE world is wrong,only you shrinking minority are right.
....look at all the horrible comments that negrows and their brainwashed friends have posted on my utube account, just becoz I don't like blax........

http://www.youtube.com/user/24zingo/feed...

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#1866 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>.....no....I use it as it waz meant to b used.........
How,twisted,misunderstood,and contradictory to how it's used in contemporary times?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#1867 Jan 14, 2013
....its hard when it seems like nearly everybody is against u, but I have the tenacity to stick by my principles becoz I kno I'm right..........
Hubby

San Leandro, CA

#1868 Jan 14, 2013
You don't believe in interracial dating ? What is the problem with that ? So black guy are dangerous ? All men are dangerous you know. I hope this post isn't a serious post. It made me quite mad.~ hubby
motts

Colne, UK

#1869 Jan 14, 2013
....its hard when it seems like nearly everybody is against u, but I have the tenacity to stick by my principles becoz I kno I'm right..........
Thought you might like this.....Miss USA and her BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK boyfriend!!

Hope this cheers you up LOL!

http://showbizdaily.net/celebrity-bio/charmel...

Night Night!

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#1870 Jan 14, 2013
Ok but heres the thing.I can't even begin to name all the NUMEROUS ways I've benefited and am benefiting from by not being racist. I've met wonderful people,developed lasting friendships,shared intimate moments,laughed with,cried with,exchanged ideas with,learned from,gained trust from,and developed trust,been looked after by,and so many much smaller yet poignant experiences I've enjoyed and had the good fortune to have simply by being one in a family called the HUMAN race. Not the white race but the HUEman race.

Now what do you gain by your hatred of others? What positive lasting effect have you had? Your fear,mistrust,anger,and rejection of a large swath of the human race has done what for you again?

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#1871 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>....look at all the horrible comments that negrows and their brainwashed friends have posted on my utube account, just becoz I don't like blax........
http://www.youtube.com/user/24zingo/feed...
Well what do you expect when you try to claim that over a billion people on planet Earth are inferior to you?

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#1873 Jan 14, 2013
LOL P.S. And I have to admit (somewhat shyly and because he's just arrived and is MAKING me type this) That despite all of this negativity here on topix that I STILL got something good out of it.

An adorable,funny *sigh* HOT SEXY HANDSOME DUDE YO guy.

smh
yeah yeah

Stroud, OK

#1874 Jan 14, 2013
White people are devils. And then you have DUMBASS Blacks who claim to love and marry these white devils. Well, your dumb blackass is the only sincere one in the relationship, because whew I mean these dumbass black men REALLY loves those white devil women. Well you better hope they don't take out a life insurance policy out on your dumb blackass and kill you for the money.

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1875 Jan 14, 2013
Wow you know you in a fcked up place wit fcked up foos when messages of acceptance,tolerance and unity are met with negative judgement icons n shit. Still happy as hell I found this place tho for real. Nex weekend I'm takin a beautiful woman to Miami and showin her off baby das riiight. And imma snap a photo for all you hatin azz b1tches too. An to that mutha fcka impersonatin me,mus suck to be you huh?

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#1876 Jan 14, 2013
Havent said I'm going to Miami with him.
smh.
motts

Colne, UK

#1877 Jan 14, 2013
yeah yeah wrote:
White people are devils. And then you have DUMBASS Blacks who claim to love and marry these white devils. Well, your dumb blackass is the only sincere one in the relationship, because whew I mean these dumbass black men REALLY loves those white devil women. Well you better hope they don't take out a life insurance policy out on your dumb blackass and kill you for the money.
If there are devils on this earth, they are of every race. I live in England and have travelled around Europe and there are some wonderful people, particularly in Scandinavia.

Maybe you have had some bad experiences, but don't generalise about all White people, because that is not fair nor justified.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1878 Jan 14, 2013
Midnite Troll wrote:
Wow you know you in a fcked up place wit fcked up foos when messages of acceptance,tolerance and unity are met with negative judgement icons n shit. Still happy as hell I found this place tho for real. Nex weekend I'm takin a beautiful woman to Miami and showin her off baby das riiight. And imma snap a photo for all you hatin azz b1tches too. An to that mutha fcka impersonatin me,mus suck to be you huh?
You two hooked up, eh? Good for you.:-)
Mombasa Muzik Kenyatta

Los Angeles, CA

#1879 Jan 14, 2013
White Girls easily get rid of Black Men quickly " All she have to say > I know what side of the bread the butter is on.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#1880 Jan 14, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You two hooked up, eh? Good for you.:-)
We did NOT "hook up" Ok,I'm sure thats not what you meant.

He took me and the boys out for pizza Saturday night.Yes the place he took us to was adorable and the pizza was soooo delicious. And yes just as I thought he would he won the boys over and they cant get enough of him (he knows just what he's doing smh) He made them a promise to bring them some video games that they've been bugging me over for weeks now. He can get them because he as he puts it "Gots that connec" so he stopped by just now to deliver them and LEFT (very gentlemanly I must say and he gets points for that)

He's a fun guy and the boys like him but I've been very straight with him. I'm 31 and he's 24 and he knows not to expect anything but a friendship.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1881 Jan 14, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>We did NOT "hook up" Ok,I'm sure thats not what you meant.

He took me and the boys out for pizza Saturday night.Yes the place he took us to was adorable and the pizza was soooo delicious. And yes just as I thought he would he won the boys over and they cant get enough of him (he knows just what he's doing smh) He made them a promise to bring them some video games that they've been bugging me over for weeks now. He can get them because he as he puts it "Gots that connec" so he stopped by just now to deliver them and LEFT (very gentlemanly I must say and he gets points for that)

He's a fun guy and the boys like him but I've been very straight with him. I'm 31 and he's 24 and he knows not to expect anything but a friendship.
LOL. No....I didn't mean that you had sex. I meant got to meet and hang out. Hook up in the way that us 50 yr olds mean it. Didn't mean to imply anything other than that.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#1882 Jan 14, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. No....I didn't mean that you had sex. I meant got to meet and hang out. Hook up in the way that us 50 yr olds mean it. Didn't mean to imply anything other than that.
Ok lol I knew you didnt but felt it imperative to make that very clear.

He's a cute boy dont get me wrong and he has a whooole lotta swag. Very appealing to the girls I'm sure and yes when I was that age I'd have been all over him but I'm not that age anymore. I'm flattered and I wont lie but no. He makes me laugh but no...no.
Fat perv

Wise, VA

#1883 Jan 14, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for taking your boy love pic down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,602,173
Why do White Women Support TRUMP? 3 min Sam 1
Trump, WHITES, win AGAIN. 4 min THX Grinds It Out 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 30 min dan 51,359
Huge DEFEAT for Whites ! They Lost Ability to I... 32 min KIP 2
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 35 min KIP 17
My Pum Pum 37 min LMR 31
Why do black men believe anything that strokes ... 6 hr Samantha 47
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 11 hr lemur john bolton 50
More from around the web