Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#1853 Jan 14, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Really Masud,first David Duke now a senator from Mississippi 1947?
:/
....who they r doesn't necessarily make their information bad..........

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#1854 Jan 14, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....who they r doesn't necessarily make their information bad..........
But it makes the information biased and in that sense unreliable.Contemporary scientific minds do not have a place for bias because science is fact not feeling.Am I just to take it as mere coincidence that all these examples you are showing me are from racist minded people? Show me something from the greater science community that make the same claims. You cannot.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#1855 Jan 14, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text> But it makes the information biased and in that sense unreliable.Contemporary scientific minds do not have a place for bias because science is fact not feeling.Am I just to take it as mere coincidence that all these examples you are showing me are from racist minded people? Show me something from the greater science community that make the same claims. You cannot.
...the scientific community is well aware of the truth about blax, but don't say so openly becoz they're forced to b pc in order to not risk losing their funding......

....one man who did stick his head above the parapet waz Dr. James Watson - one of the discoverers of dna - he waz promptly shot down by the pc brigade......da troof be rayciss yo!.........

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/fur...

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#1856 Jan 14, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.........not different species - different sub-species..........
.....again, you're pointing out the negrow cream, but they're not representative of the kneegroid race as a whole ...
.....it would be like saying mathematicians like Gauss or Euler r representative of whites as a whole.......
As opposed to you pointing out the "kneegroid" scum? They too are not representative as the race as a whole.And another thing,if you can find just ONE example of a black person with a higher IQ than a white person then your whole premise of racial inferiority is collapsed.

There are no exceptions in the differentiating of separate species or in nature. ALL chimps are less intelligent than ALL humans.ALL cheetahs run faster than ALL elephants etc. etc. Only within a species (and not even sub species)do we see variables. Chimps are an example of a sub species of human not blacks smh.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#1857 Jan 14, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>As opposed to you pointing out the "kneegroid" scum? They too are not representative as the race as a whole.And another thing,if you can find just ONE example of a black person with a higher IQ than a white person then your whole premise of racial inferiority is collapsed.
There are no exceptions in the differentiating of separate species or in nature. ALL chimps are less intelligent than ALL humans.ALL cheetahs run faster than ALL elephants etc. etc. Only within a species (and not even sub species)do we see variables. Chimps are an example of a sub species of human not blacks smh.
....bad negrows r more representative of blax as a whole simply becoz there's more of them than the cream of the crop that u like talkin about.....

....I'm sure that there r some blax to the right of the bell curve with higher IQs than the average white person.......but the average black IQ is still only 70 for Afrika and 85 for AAs - and even this is only due to them having some white ancestors......

......exceptions prove the rule remember.........

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#1858 Jan 14, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...the scientific community is well aware of the truth about blax, but don't say so openly becoz they're forced to b pc in order to not risk losing their funding......
....one man who did stick his head above the parapet waz Dr. James Watson - one of the discoverers of dna - he waz promptly shot down by the pc brigade......da troof be rayciss yo!.........
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/fur...
Yes I know of James Watson and have read some of his theories and conclusions one of which being and I quote " A woman should have the right to abort her unborn child if tests could determine it would be homosexual."

He has also claimed that beauty could be genetically manufactured,saying: "People say it would be terrible if we made all girls pretty. I think it would great." But nothing about handsome males huh Mr. Watson?:/

His own colleagues dub him as a wild card. Also,(and here comes a very salient fact) he has not actually SHOWN any hardcore evidence of his claims. They are merely claims. He himself admits that science has yet to discover the gene for intellect and that within 10 years (this was in the 90's) they would do so. Well they have not,at least not in any racial affiliation.

And lets entertain the idea that he is a credible source,he is just one in many dozens who disagree within the science community. Dozens out of which several have nothing to lose by backing his theory. Not ALL geneticists need fear lack of government funding or public ridicule. Surely if the greater science community as a whole agreed with Watson at least some of them would come forth and support him.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#1859 Jan 14, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....bad negrows r more representative of blax as a whole simply becoz there's more of them than the cream of the crop that u like talkin about.....
....I'm sure that there r some blax to the right of the bell curve with higher IQs than the average white person.......but the average black IQ is still only 70 for Afrika and 85 for AAs - and even this is only due to them having some white ancestors......
......exceptions prove the rule remember.........
Well as is per usual,we dont hear about the cream as much as we hear about the crap. And if exceptions prove the rule as you like to put it then the rule would be that blacks are superior according to you because the cream is that exception isnt it?

;)
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#1860 Jan 14, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I know of James Watson and have read some of his theories and conclusions one of which being and I quote " A woman should have the right to abort her unborn child if tests could determine it would be homosexual."
He has also claimed that beauty could be genetically manufactured,saying: "People say it would be terrible if we made all girls pretty. I think it would great." But nothing about handsome males huh Mr. Watson?:/
His own colleagues dub him as a wild card. Also,(and here comes a very salient fact) he has not actually SHOWN any hardcore evidence of his claims. They are merely claims. He himself admits that science has yet to discover the gene for intellect and that within 10 years (this was in the 90's) they would do so. Well they have not,at least not in any racial affiliation.
And lets entertain the idea that he is a credible source,he is just one in many dozens who disagree within the science community. Dozens out of which several have nothing to lose by backing his theory. Not ALL geneticists need fear lack of government funding or public ridicule. Surely if the greater science community as a whole agreed with Watson at least some of them would come forth and support him.
....its a taboo subject.......our judeo-kneegroid societies aren't as free and open to debate as u seem to think they r........if u deviate from the conventional view that has been imposed on everybody, u get shot down and ostracised - no matter the truth of wot u say.....this is the reality.......

.....
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#1861 Jan 14, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Well as is per usual,we dont hear about the cream as much as we hear about the crap. And if exceptions prove the rule as you like to put it then the rule would be that blacks are superior according to you because the cream is that exception isnt it?
;)
....I thought u understood about that saying last week....the exceptions prove that the rule is different, not that the rule is the same as the exceptions..........

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#1862 Jan 14, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....its a taboo subject.......our judeo-kneegroid societies aren't as free and open to debate as u seem to think they r........if u deviate from the conventional view that has been imposed on everybody, u get shot down and ostracised - no matter the truth of wot u say.....this is the reality.......
.....
So why are there so many like you in society if thats the case? Nobody comes knocking on racist peoples door in the dead of night whisking them away never to be seen again. We dont live in a society where outspoken people are prosecuted for speaking their mind if it goes against popular belief. All this persecution you talk about is imagined. You may be shunned by popular social politics but you are definitely free to speak your mind.

This also applies to the scientific community. They are not in danger of losing everything by disclosing their findings. This is trumped up rhetoric that racists like to claim as an excuse for why their ideas arent as widespread as they would like them to be. Blame it on the media,blame it on the "Libs" blame it on the Democrats,blame,blame,blame. And thats the problem with you types. Instead of just acknowledging the fact that your views are stagnant,outmoded,and backward,you prefer to blame everybody and anybody that disagrees with your viewpoint. The ENTIRE world is wrong,only you shrinking minority are right.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#1863 Jan 14, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....I thought u understood about that saying last week....the exceptions prove that the rule is different, not that the rule is the same as the exceptions..........
The only thing proven was that you obfuscated that term and bent it out of all recognition.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#1864 Jan 14, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing proven was that you obfuscated that term and bent it out of all recognition.
.....no....I use it as it waz meant to b used.........
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#1865 Jan 14, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>So why are there so many like you in society if thats the case? Nobody comes knocking on racist peoples door in the dead of night whisking them away never to be seen again. We dont live in a society where outspoken people are prosecuted for speaking their mind if it goes against popular belief. All this persecution you talk about is imagined. You may be shunned by popular social politics but you are definitely free to speak your mind.
This also applies to the scientific community. They are not in danger of losing everything by disclosing their findings. This is trumped up rhetoric that racists like to claim as an excuse for why their ideas arent as widespread as they would like them to be. Blame it on the media,blame it on the "Libs" blame it on the Democrats,blame,blame,blame. And thats the problem with you types. Instead of just acknowledging the fact that your views are stagnant,outmoded,and backward,you prefer to blame everybody and anybody that disagrees with your viewpoint. The ENTIRE world is wrong,only you shrinking minority are right.
....look at all the horrible comments that negrows and their brainwashed friends have posted on my utube account, just becoz I don't like blax........

http://www.youtube.com/user/24zingo/feed...

.....

.....

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#1866 Jan 14, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.....no....I use it as it waz meant to b used.........
How,twisted,misunderstood,and contradictory to how it's used in contemporary times?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#1867 Jan 14, 2013
....its hard when it seems like nearly everybody is against u, but I have the tenacity to stick by my principles becoz I kno I'm right..........
Hubby

Modesto, CA

#1868 Jan 14, 2013
You don't believe in interracial dating ? What is the problem with that ? So black guy are dangerous ? All men are dangerous you know. I hope this post isn't a serious post. It made me quite mad.~ hubby
motts

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#1869 Jan 14, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
....its hard when it seems like nearly everybody is against u, but I have the tenacity to stick by my principles becoz I kno I'm right..........
Thought you might like this.....Miss USA and her BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK boyfriend!!

Hope this cheers you up LOL!

http://showbizdaily.net/celebrity-bio/charmel...

Night Night!

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#1870 Jan 14, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
....its hard when it seems like nearly everybody is against u, but I have the tenacity to stick by my principles becoz I kno I'm right..........
Ok but heres the thing.I can't even begin to name all the NUMEROUS ways I've benefited and am benefiting from by not being racist. I've met wonderful people,developed lasting friendships,shared intimate moments,laughed with,cried with,exchanged ideas with,learned from,gained trust from,and developed trust,been looked after by,and so many much smaller yet poignant experiences I've enjoyed and had the good fortune to have simply by being one in a family called the HUMAN race. Not the white race but the HUEman race.

Now what do you gain by your hatred of others? What positive lasting effect have you had? Your fear,mistrust,anger,and rejection of a large swath of the human race has done what for you again?

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#1871 Jan 14, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....look at all the horrible comments that negrows and their brainwashed friends have posted on my utube account, just becoz I don't like blax........
http://www.youtube.com/user/24zingo/feed...
.....
.....
Well what do you expect when you try to claim that over a billion people on planet Earth are inferior to you?

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#1873 Jan 14, 2013
LOL P.S. And I have to admit (somewhat shyly and because he's just arrived and is MAKING me type this) That despite all of this negativity here on topix that I STILL got something good out of it.

An adorable,funny *sigh* HOT SEXY HANDSOME DUDE YO guy.

smh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All women prefer white men 18 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 2,662
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 19 min African AE 109,064
Why are racists so concerned with black people 21 min Obsidian2xxx 37
ISLAM: Most black Muslims converted to Islam w... (Apr '12) 22 min Loulou 1,086
They SOLD our babies and made us love theirs... 26 min lmbao 49
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min mdbuilder 1,190,229
Egyptian royalty -- Pharaohs, were White. 31 min Obsidian2xxx 2
Black Americans are FIGHTING the BATTLE for EVE... 54 min troll 67
why do white women love black men so much. (Dec '11) 2 hr Becky 527
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 4 hr Becky 1,316
More from around the web