How do White Girls tell Black Guys NO
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#1816 Jan 14, 2013
WarmNod wrote:
<quoted text>
I am pretty sure most rapists are white men. Get educated man.
.....proportional to their population blax r many times more likely to rape than any other race........

...every year in amerika blax rape or molest around 35,000 white women, while over the same period white males rape/molest less than 10 blak females..........

........the statistics r clear regarding blax.......
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#1817 Jan 14, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you nasty bigots consider yourselves better options, huh?
...thats Uncle Ben - the rice man........gnomesayin........

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#1819 Jan 14, 2013
Midnite Troll wrote:
Q:But how do we shut these racist haters up?
A: Brang forth the one called "Stoned Cold" and they shall scatter like so many roaches upon the flickin on of the light switch.BWAAAAHHH
You are not Midnite Troll,you are an imposter. Why are you impersonating him?

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#1820 Jan 14, 2013
Apehata wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the title of the thread you stupid ape.
That is not Midnite Troll.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#1821 Jan 14, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....yelling 'fire' in a theatre when there is no fire is obviously wrong, but stating the truth is not.......
.....all TWC does is state the truth - including the problems caused by blax and the jewish media/financial/political control structures........if it waz white people doing it, then the truth wouldn't be racist would it?- and everybody would righteously bash YT.........I like honesty and truth..........so in your world we must hide the truth and lie to b pc, not offend blax, and pretend that they r 'just like everybody else'?
.......yeah - I've had bad experience with blax, but there is such a thing as racial genetics u kno.......and this can explain y blax r more violent & criminal, less intelligent, and better at running and jumping.........its coded in their dna regardless of environment..........blax behave in similar ways wherever they r in the world - Brazil, SA, USA, UK - so if it isn't an environmental problem, it must be genetic..........once u have eliminated all other possibilities, wot's left must b right..........
Well I'm not here to argue about TWC. We both see in her what we see and thats that.You're fast to blame genetics for the social dilemma blacks face as though the human condition were so easily figured out. You state "if it isn't an environmental problem, it must be genetic..........once u have eliminated all other possibilities, wot's left must b right?" Wrong,there are many social conditions that come into play.You name a few countries as examples as though that makes your case but totally ignore the histories of those countries. It's far more complex and multi layered than you're giving credit for.

This is not something that can be explained as simply as you would like to make it in a single post on an internet forum that allows 2000 characters or less. Experts in the field of racial dynamics, and psychology have written volumes on the subject. It is something that universities dedicate entire courses to. Your simple summation on the matter would be met with raised eyebrow by anyone with even a passing understanding of psychology.

I find it as no coincidence that you believe this and just so happen to be a racist as well. Might as well ask someone who hates horror movies what they think of...horror movies.

You dont like black people,ergo;you are willing to accept any and all racial stigmas attached to this group without question.And thats the only simple straight forward truth to be understood about this topic as far as you and those like you are concerned.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#1822 Jan 14, 2013
Midnite Troll wrote:
<quoted text>Well then put the barrel in yer mouth n start expressin.
Why are you impersonating him?
African Newsman

UK

#1823 Jan 14, 2013
Help Me Tell Africa
Fear is only a garden of dried leaves; the battalions
of soldier-ant-stings feelings. The state of not even a fiber
of courage to speak up in the market square of whispers;
the tears and foul smell from self-inflicted injuries. The canons
shot to back-fire: the suicide of skin bleaching.
Any other reason our leaves are dry? Please answer,
oh Africa! Any other reason our veins are bleeding
at the face of white challenges? Compose your answer.
A full calabash of shame: the over-flowing agbada
of racial phobia. How long must we surrender?

Emancipate yourself from intellectual witchbondage; the speechless
agonizing, wailings and lamentations of mediocrity.
Liberate yourself by yourself from the doldrums of pity
oh black race! Stone to collapsing, the heartless
Juju masquerade of the darkness of the past
which cast shadows of long-overcome weaknesses,
on the sun-lit paths of today; the yesteryears illnesses
dragging with cursed ropes, along with themselves the brightness
of the future into the insatiable graves of the past.
Today, liberate yourself from this hopelessness!

By yourself! Liberate yourself by yourself.
Fertilize the barren lands, pour water
on the dry root stems. And watch the later;
taste and see that success heals the senses,
people who fail trust their ability to fail again,
people who succeed trust their ability to succeed again.
Observe and learn the wind-borne native-chalk-powder lessons;
that history is a record of the past which has passed,
and misery is a negative anchor on the past.
Answer me, child of the soil! Shouldn’t you liberate yourself?

Or let the labor of the tractors remain in vain.
Or let the gardener’s wishes end as clouds without rain.
Or let the heads of kids keep hanging in disdain.
Or let the tongues of babblers keep rattling in vain.
Or let the grains of the planting season fail.
Or let the economic dependence keep you in chains.
Or let the intellectual witches and wizards prevail.
Or let the leaders not act but complain.
Or let the citizens not react but sustain.
Or let us continue to explain our pains without gains.

Tell Africa! Please somebody, help me tell Africa,
that racism is today not pride of color and place,
but fear of being surpassed and displaced!
Tell the whole world! Help tell her somebody, in camera,
that today, racism is not pride of color and place
but the leftover seed of slave trade; a disgrace
from which she refuses to recover; a hole
in the head, an arrow in the heart, a
sore in the leg, that refuses to be made whole.
Even when their tongues will choose to lie, their eyes will see it, oh Africa!

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#1824 Jan 14, 2013
...the genetics of blak violence........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7hSQDArsn_4XX
Now wait a minute,you are showing here two different subjects and trying to pass them off as linked.First we have the opening of a discussion on a talk show. The OPENING mind you. We have questions put forth by the interviewer but we get cut off before any responses are made.

Next we go into the analysis of genetic and chemical compositions that are related to violent behavior. We do not hear it stated anywhere along the way that blacks as a racial demographic are prone to such dispositions,just that these conditions exist in subjects that are known to have been violent and that in most all these cases there is some linked childhood drama or past experience with violence. The two parts of this video are wholly unrelated to each other and "mashed" together by some numbskull that thinks no one will realize that. Well,I guess you didnt.

Bottom line is that as a whole,mankind has a hardwiring for violence that has been handed down by our ancestors. This is a world wide phenomenon not just limited to blacks. Your youtube video is a sorry attempt at racism thorugh the thinly veiled guise of science. And for every one failed attempt to link violence with race on a genetic level I can come up with an OBJECTIVE viewpoint on the same issue (that of genetics and violent behavior)And this is a condition found in MALES,not females so how can it be racial??

The most interesting thing about your vid would have been the responses of the guests being interviewed on the show. Sadly yet not surprisingly,this was not to be seen.

I too can find youtube vids.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#1825 Jan 14, 2013

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#1826 Jan 14, 2013
So are you trying to say that blacks are warriors Masud?

Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#1827 Jan 14, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Well I'm not here to argue about TWC. We both see in her what we see and thats that.You're fast to blame genetics for the social dilemma blacks face as though the human condition were so easily figured out. You state "if it isn't an environmental problem, it must be genetic..........once u have eliminated all other possibilities, wot's left must b right?" Wrong,there are many social conditions that come into play.You name a few countries as examples as though that makes your case but totally ignore the histories of those countries. It's far more complex and multi layered than you're giving credit for.
This is not something that can be explained as simply as you would like to make it in a single post on an internet forum that allows 2000 characters or less. Experts in the field of racial dynamics, and psychology have written volumes on the subject. It is something that universities dedicate entire courses to. Your simple summation on the matter would be met with raised eyebrow by anyone with even a passing understanding of psychology.
I find it as no coincidence that you believe this and just so happen to be a racist as well. Might as well ask someone who hates horror movies what they think of...horror movies.
You dont like black people,ergo;you are willing to accept any and all racial stigmas attached to this group without question.And thats the only simple straight forward truth to be understood about this topic as far as you and those like you are concerned.
.....not really, becoz I set my personal dislike of them aside, and came to my conclusions by looking at all the evidence objectively........this is the correct way to do it - thru science and intellect we can c that there is in fact a scientific and intellectual basis for racism with regard to blax - thats not to say going out and attacking them, just accepting and acknowledging the fact that they r an inferior race in many important respects......

.,.....and anyone who looks at the evidence (crime, IQ, std stats etc.) objectively would draw the same logical conclusions........its just not good enuff to say that they're 'just like everybody else' becoz quite obviously they're not.......
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#1828 Jan 14, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Now wait a minute,you are showing here two different subjects and trying to pass them off as linked.First we have the opening of a discussion on a talk show. The OPENING mind you. We have questions put forth by the interviewer but we get cut off before any responses are made.
Next we go into the analysis of genetic and chemical compositions that are related to violent behavior. We do not hear it stated anywhere along the way that blacks as a racial demographic are prone to such dispositions,just that these conditions exist in subjects that are known to have been violent and that in most all these cases there is some linked childhood drama or past experience with violence. The two parts of this video are wholly unrelated to each other and "mashed" together by some numbskull that thinks no one will realize that. Well,I guess you didnt.
Bottom line is that as a whole,mankind has a hardwiring for violence that has been handed down by our ancestors. This is a world wide phenomenon not just limited to blacks. Your youtube video is a sorry attempt at racism thorugh the thinly veiled guise of science. And for every one failed attempt to link violence with race on a genetic level I can come up with an OBJECTIVE viewpoint on the same issue (that of genetics and violent behavior)And this is a condition found in MALES,not females so how can it be racial??
The most interesting thing about your vid would have been the responses of the guests being interviewed on the show. Sadly yet not surprisingly,this was not to be seen.
I too can find youtube vids.
......but did u kno that blax r as more violent than whites as men r more violent than women???.......and thats a fact proven by crime stats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

.....I think the point they were trying to make in the video is that there is a higher incidence of the genes that correlate to violence in blax.........but I agree that it waz not very well done........

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#1829 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>.....not really, becoz I set my personal dislike of them aside, and came to my conclusions by looking at all the evidence objectively........this is the correct way to do it - thru science and intellect we can c that there is in fact a scientific and intellectual basis for racism with regard to blax - thats not to say going out and attacking them, just accepting and acknowledging the fact that they r an inferior race in many important respects......
.,.....and anyone who looks at the evidence (crime, IQ, std stats etc.) objectively would draw the same logical conclusions........its just not good enuff to say that they're 'just like everybody else' becoz quite obviously they're not.......
Nobody is like anybody else,we are all individuals. That being said,4% of AA males have whats called this "Warrior gene" as opposed to less than 2% of the white male population. Thats over double but at the same time 4% leaves 96% that dont so thats hardly indicative of a racial pre disposition.

Also,geneticists conclude that upbringing and social factors also have a role in triggering this genetic mutation or at least enhancing it. I'm not denying that genetics play a role,what I'm saying is that (A)it's not limited to race and (B) it's not limited to genetics. Your claims are faulty at best and straight up false at it's core worst.

As far as IQ,it is unfair to gauge the intellect of an entire race based on the standardized format developed by one race at a particular time in history. No doubt that if IQ testing the way we know of it today was conducted on various racial groups 5000 years ago we would see different results. The Egyptians which were a non white peoples were building pyramids when Caucasians were living in primordial forests and dwelling in deer hide or mud hut dwellings. Would have been interesting to conduct IQ tests then. Would have also been interesting to see what kind of formula the Egyptians would have used to gauge intellect. No doubt they would have found themselves at or near the top of the result list.

Science despite the fact that they are able to identify genetic markers in certain groups STILL claim that specific groups cannot be identified with specific genetic markers as a whole. They also maintain that social conditions continue to play a role in determining how these genetic traits manifest themselves.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#1830 Jan 14, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
So are you trying to say that blacks are warriors Masud?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NlFB-l2vMSkXX
....not really.....blax r cowardly and violent at the same time........notice how they usually use weapons and attack in gangs.......

.......there waz a need to b violent and aggressive back in stone age times in order to survive against other tribes and large animals with big teeth that could eat u........

......but now - blax r a primitive race transplanted into modern societies in which they r clearly incompatible..........

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#1831 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>......but did u kno that blax r as more violent than whites as men r more violent than women???.......and thats a fact proven by crime stats!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3eIXzJovmEcXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
.....I think the point they were trying to make in the video is that there is a higher incidence of the genes that correlate to violence in blax.........but I agree that it waz not very well done........
Do you agree that blacks have had a history of oppression and violence perpetrated upon them? And that the very same sources that are pointing out these statistics in racial groups and their genetics is also claiming that societies (or more correctly termed "nurture") is also a significant factor?

Gee what a surprise,it just so happens that the most violent group has historically had the most violence perpetrated upon them.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#1832 Jan 14, 2013
P.S. DAVID BLOODY DUKE??? Are you kidding me??? Thats like me using Carl Marx to demonstrate why capitalism is doomed for failure.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#1833 Jan 14, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody is like anybody else,we are all individuals. That being said,4% of AA males have whats called this "Warrior gene" as opposed to less than 2% of the white male population. Thats over double but at the same time 4% leaves 96% that dont so thats hardly indicative of a racial pre disposition.
Also,geneticists conclude that upbringing and social factors also have a role in triggering this genetic mutation or at least enhancing it. I'm not denying that genetics play a role,what I'm saying is that (A)it's not limited to race and (B) it's not limited to genetics. Your claims are faulty at best and straight up false at it's core worst.
As far as IQ,it is unfair to gauge the intellect of an entire race based on the standardized format developed by one race at a particular time in history. No doubt that if IQ testing the way we know of it today was conducted on various racial groups 5000 years ago we would see different results. The Egyptians which were a non white peoples were building pyramids when Caucasians were living in primordial forests and dwelling in deer hide or mud hut dwellings. Would have been interesting to conduct IQ tests then. Would have also been interesting to see what kind of formula the Egyptians would have used to gauge intellect. No doubt they would have found themselves at or near the top of the result list.
Science despite the fact that they are able to identify genetic markers in certain groups STILL claim that specific groups cannot be identified with specific genetic markers as a whole. They also maintain that social conditions continue to play a role in determining how these genetic traits manifest themselves.
.....but the ancient egyptians weren't negrows..........

......interestingly - east asians score the highest average IQ at 105.......they also have the largest sized brains on average.........with negrows having the smallest sized brains........

http://scienceblogs.com/gregladen/2010/01/07/...

and different races have different traits.........blax the worst, orientals the best......

http://scienceblogs.com/gregladen/2009/12/29/...

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#1834 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>....not really.....blax r cowardly and violent at the same time........notice how they usually use weapons and attack in gangs.......
.......there waz a need to b violent and aggressive back in stone age times in order to survive against other tribes and large animals with big teeth that could eat u........
......but now - blax r a primitive race transplanted into modern societies in which they r clearly incompatible..........
No,you cannot have it both ways. If you want to genetically prove that blacks are more violent then by very definition of your own example you must conclude that they have this warrior gene more so than whites. Geneticists isolate the gene and call it "warrior" YOU then twist and turn it to be palatable for your way of thinking.

And ALL racial groups have been known to attack in gangs using weapons,this is not a black thing as much as it is a fear of blacks thing. See,what happened to the objectiveness you claimed you have?

Your whole premise is faulty and beriddled with flaws as well as obviously tainted by personal feelings of racism. You are not what I would call a reliable source for objective information on this topic.

David Duke indeed. smh.
African Newsman

UK

#1835 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>.....but the ancient egyptians weren't negrows..........
......interestingly - east asians score the highest average IQ at 105.......they also have the largest sized brains on average.........with negrows having the smallest sized brains........
http://scienceblogs.com/gregladen/2010/01/07/...
and different races have different traits.........blax the worst, orientals the best......
http://scienceblogs.com/gregladen/2009/12/29/...
Help Me Tell Africa
Fear is only a garden of dried leaves; the battalions
of soldier-ant-stings feelings. The state of not even a fiber
of courage to speak up in the market square of whispers;
the tears and foul smell from self-inflicted injuries. The canons
shot to back-fire: the suicide of skin bleaching.
Any other reason our leaves are dry? Please answer,
oh Africa! Any other reason our veins are bleeding
at the face of white challenges? Compose your answer.
A full calabash of shame: the over-flowing agbada
of racial phobia. How long must we surrender?

Emancipate yourself from intellectual witchbondage; the speechless
agonizing, wailings and lamentations of mediocrity.
Liberate yourself by yourself from the doldrums of pity
oh black race! Stone to collapsing, the heartless
Juju masquerade of the darkness of the past
which cast shadows of long-overcome weaknesses,
on the sun-lit paths of today; the yesteryears illnesses
dragging with cursed ropes, along with themselves the brightness
of the future into the insatiable graves of the past.
Today, liberate yourself from this hopelessness!

By yourself! Liberate yourself by yourself.
Fertilize the barren lands, pour water
on the dry root stems. And watch the later;
taste and see that success heals the senses,
people who fail trust their ability to fail again,
people who succeed trust their ability to succeed again.
Observe and learn the wind-borne native-chalk-powder lessons;
that history is a record of the past which has passed,
and misery is a negative anchor on the past.
Answer me, child of the soil! Shouldn’t you liberate yourself?

Or let the labor of the tractors remain in vain.
Or let the gardener’s wishes end as clouds without rain.
Or let the heads of kids keep hanging in disdain.
Or let the tongues of babblers keep rattling in vain.
Or let the grains of the planting season fail.
Or let the economic dependence keep you in chains.
Or let the intellectual witches and wizards prevail.
Or let the leaders not act but complain.
Or let the citizens not react but sustain.
Or let us continue to explain our pains without gains.

Tell Africa! Please somebody, help me tell Africa,
that racism is today not pride of color and place,
but fear of being surpassed and displaced!
Tell the whole world! Help tell her somebody, in camera,
that today, racism is not pride of color and place
but the leftover seed of slave trade; a disgrace
from which she refuses to recover; a hole
in the head, an arrow in the heart, a
sore in the leg, that refuses to be made whole.
Even when their tongues will choose to lie, their eyes will see it, oh Africa!
motts

Colne, UK

#1836 Jan 14, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody is like anybody else,we are all individuals. That being said,4% of AA males have whats called this "Warrior gene" as opposed to less than 2% of the white male population. Thats over double but at the same time 4% leaves 96% that dont so thats hardly indicative of a racial pre disposition.
Great posts from you, but your attempts to educate that troll 'Masud' will fail as his 'inferiority complex' and failure as a person is his motivation for projecting anything negative onto black people regardless of any reasonable argument or evidence.

I often wonder why he isn't on 'Stormfront', but I guess in order to project, he needs to be on a Black forum, where he can hopefully upset Black people. However, from what I have gauged, he is viewed as a 'laughing stock' for his famous imbecilic posts with deplorable grammar, which reveal his lack of education, and why he is long-term unemployed and will remain so for the foreseeable future.

The problem for poor Masud is, after trolling on the computer all day, he still has to live with himself and the failure that he is, and that has to be frightening for the POOR child.

Without either psychiatric or psychological assistance to improve his self esteem and state of mind,'Topix' will continue to be contaminated by the rodent that is (((((Masud))))).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,403,516
Hookers say "Sorry no black men" I think that's... (Oct '09) 6 min dreamhunk 488
News Obama To Sign Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act Thur... (Jan '09) 9 min Westboro member 25
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 10 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 3
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 14 min dreamhunk 32,903
White Guy Dating a Black Girl 25 min Dan Snow 15
Why do black people choose to be ghetto?? (May '11) 28 min Fyrick24 101
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 2 hr Mite Be 155
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 7 hr bluestreak returns 327
More from around the web