How do White Girls tell Black Guys NO

“CANT WE ALL GET ALONG?”

Level 3

Since: May 07

Central coast

#1440 Jan 10, 2013
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us brothas do not even have to approach white women. They usually approach us, and they are known for being extremely easy. More than likely, they thought she was a prostitute or a typical white slut looking for action. She should have been flattered, since she gave it away that she did not have a man to spend New Years Day with, LMBAO.
LOL...exactly...

“CANT WE ALL GET ALONG?”

Level 3

Since: May 07

Central coast

#1441 Jan 10, 2013
duffy wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem was they wouldn't take no for an answer. They were harassing her. They should have been Trayvonned.
and you must be still in elementary...please do your homework and stay off the computer...

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1442 Jan 10, 2013
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
<quoted text>We? We who? You are not considered white so you are not in the white male troll club. And you definitely are not black or Asian, so you are here alone with your broken English-esque language which is barely understandable, whining about "kneegrows" every day. You lack any knowledge to share with anyone so how can you educate anyone? Plus, you are an ex-convict. I can learn nothing from you except what NOT to be like.
Owned. LOL
MissNewNew

Wise, VA

#1443 Jan 10, 2013
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
<quoted text>
We? We who? You are not considered white so you are not in the white male troll club. And you definitely are not black or Asian, so you are here alone with your broken English-esque language which is barely understandable, whining about "kneegrows" every day. You lack any knowledge to share with anyone so how can you educate anyone? Plus, you are an ex-convict. I can learn nothing from you except what NOT to be like.
Reality Speaks is not even a nog. Some Chinese boy who got dumped by a WW.
MissNewNew

Wise, VA

#1444 Jan 10, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Owned. LOL
Are you for sale?

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1445 Jan 10, 2013
MissNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality Speaks is not even a nog. Some Chinese boy who got dumped by a WW.
Of course I am not a "nog". Im a human. What the hell are you? I am a black man.
MissNewNew

Wise, VA

#1447 Jan 10, 2013
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I am not a "nog". Im a human. What the hell are you? I am a black man.
LOL! I know exactly who you are. A chinese boy posing as a nog. You don't fool me.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1448 Jan 10, 2013
MissNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Are you for sale?
Your pimp called....you're overdue for your exam.

Level 7

Location hidden

#1449 Jan 10, 2013
MissNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I know exactly who you are. A chinese boy posing as a nog. You don't fool me.
LMBAO! I have been here for years, dumb unregistered troll. Long enough for everybody here to peep my game. Previous accounts are The Great Oracle and Well Educated Black Man. This is my third account. The others were banned because I was slammin you white trash male trolls down a little too hard. Now I know the rules and I wont be banned.

Level 7

Location hidden

#1450 Jan 10, 2013
Higgs wrote:
<quoted text>
When kneegrows gang up and chase you to death, NOBODY can save you !!!
Run, Run, Run...
Yep, and dont forget to scream while running. Hold both hands into the air and wave them wildly too for dramatic effect. Sorry, but no white beast can make a black person fear them. You pinkies run, we laugh.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#1451 Jan 10, 2013
AliceInAwsomeLand wrote:
This is really starting to become an epidemic. Every time I go out Black Guys keep hitting on me. I don't have a problem with Black people but I don't believe in interracial dating. I try to be nice to the guys but they are so persistent.
It was horrible last night, I live on the Northside of Chicago and most of the Blacks here live on the Southside and Westside. I have never been to the Southside or Westside because I have never had a reason to go there. Last night these Black guys were at a New Year Eve party trying to get me and my friends to go to a club on the Southside. I don't even know why they were there because the club was about 98% White. You would think they would be more comfortable around their own people and their own women but no the come up north and harass us.
Stuff like this happens all the time to me and my friends who are all White, how can we let you Black guys down with out us getting hurt. Last night we were a little afraid that those guys were going to hurt us because we did not want to talk to them. Luckily there were some buff White guys there who were willing to protect us. I wish I would have got one of the White guys number because they were hot and that's the type of guys that I like.
it's really amazing reading crap like this. like there aren't any white girls who love black guys. i have had many white girls come onto me in the past and today. the white girls that i fked in the past all came onto me. where i work there is a white girl who have a white boyfriend. she works out alot. she is always on this black guy who i work with. so, the question is HOW DO BLACK GUYS TELL WHITE GIRLS NO!
Will Fare

Tiverton, RI

#1452 Jan 10, 2013
A rape whistle can help but nothing stops them quicker than flashing a job application or asking them to pay back child support.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#1453 Jan 10, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....all we're tryin to do here is help young male (and female) kneegrows achieve their full potential in life.....we do this by edumacating young kneegroid minds - becoz these young knig-nogs r the future of our kneegroid world - the planet of the apes.......
...and here u r hating on YT yet again.........
hey stupid white boy or girl, who are you suppose to be? middle eastern, asian or what?
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#1454 Jan 10, 2013
Will Fare wrote:
A rape whistle can help but nothing stops them quicker than flashing a job application or asking them to pay back child support.
who are you talking about white boys? yea, you are right a rape whistle will help little kids from those white boys. because we all know how those white boys love those little kids.

Level 7

Location hidden

#1455 Jan 10, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
That one is really funny considering it is a white MALE calling himself "Miss New New". Tryna say I am not black when I have been here since 2006? HAHAHAHA! Chinese too? SMDH!
Reality Speaks is Chinese

Wise, VA

#1456 Jan 10, 2013
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LMBAO! I have been here for years, dumb unregistered troll. Long enough for everybody here to peep my game. Previous accounts are The Great Oracle and Well Educated Black Man. This is my third account. The others were banned because I was slammin you white trash male trolls down a little too hard. Now I know the rules and I wont be banned.
I've seen you on other forums on Topix. You claimed on there that you were a Chinese guy. Whatevers. I'll play along. You do know that the worst kind of trash is nogs don't you? White trash=nog lovers.

Wise, VA

#1457 Jan 10, 2013
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That one is really funny considering it is a white MALE calling himself "Miss New New". Tryna say I am not black when I have been here since 2006? HAHAHAHA! Chinese too? SMDH!
I know who you are. I'm trying to remember the name you were posting under when you said you were a Chinese guy.

Wise, VA

#1458 Jan 10, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Fat boys fat boys
Whatcha gonna do
When food is taken away from you.
Will Fare

Tiverton, RI

#1459 Jan 10, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>who are you talking about white boys? yea, you are right a rape whistle will help little kids from those white boys. because we all know how those white boys love those little kids.
Actually if you look on amnesty international and the FBI crime stats web sites,you Africans are the molestation and rape kings. Yes I still feel that the negroes immunity to mace will help them excel in this endeavor. Can you give us a couple of instances where you were violent and socially unfit to be around normal people. It's ok to say what you have done to get sprayed ,we are all friends here. Well some are animals and some are the zoo keepers.
Whatever

Plano, TX

#1460 Jan 10, 2013
Just tell them you're spoken for or not interested...they hit on me to, so do White men, Hispanics and a couple of Asian men. I have never been afraid of any of them, especially in a crowd. Nor have I had a problem getting rid of them. Grow the f*** up. Not all black men are out to get you or are even taking the whole thing that serious. They are not about to ruin their lives over a white piece of @ss. If they were thugs, they probably wouldn't even be in a white neighborhood since we all know the police tend to be more strict, especially when it comes to black males. They can't tell by looking at you that you're a racist Byatch. Maybe you should wear a shirt or a badge to let them know. -_-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
50% of Black men have STD's ,50% or more have H... (Jul '10) 2 min Cynical 181
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,483,751
2black2strong................ 2 min dcool 419
white women make me sick. (Jan '11) 7 min Alabaster Goddess 74
NO black QB's in NFL Playoffs 8 min ugly monkeys 13
News Is this black woman responsible for inventions ... (May '10) 9 min Fungkstaga 227
Why do black women HATE black men so much? (Jan '16) 13 min Black woman 188
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 25 min Fungkstaga 133
News Being conservative is not being racist 31 min huntcoyotes 130
News Churchill bust back in Oval Office 32 min Crackle 157
Trump Chimpout Over Crowd Size 4 hr Ms Mack 34
More from around the web