Comments
1,301 - 1,320 of 2,628 Comments Last updated Jan 28, 2014

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1431 Jan 10, 2013
Midnite Troll wrote:
<quoted text>Dudes trippin. Lifes too short ta spend it hatin.
That's the problem with these jokers. They don't know how to turn that shyt off. Fun to spar with the simple fckers though.

“Jus showing”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

A new profile.

#1432 Jan 10, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem with these jokers. They don't know how to turn that shyt off. Fun to spar with the simple fckers though.
Well y'know, me? I'm only here for one reason an one only so I just pass the time on n off during the day/night.Other than that I'd rather be out makin it or breakin it.

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1433 Jan 10, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...aint nuffink lower than a nicca son.........u bess bleedat..........
What?
Askar9090

Slovakia

#1434 Jan 10, 2013
We had a Colored here that harassed a White Women in a club, we beat him to death.

I'm just saying.
duffy

Duluth, GA

#1435 Jan 10, 2013
Askar9090 wrote:
We had a Colored here that harassed a White Women in a club, we beat him to death.
I'm just saying.
Well done. You and your frriends are heroes.

“CANT WE ALL GET ALONG?”

Level 3

Since: May 07

Central coast

#1436 Jan 10, 2013
AliceInAwsomeLand wrote:
This is really starting to become an epidemic. Every time I go out Black Guys keep hitting on me. I don't have a problem with Black people but I don't believe in interracial dating. I try to be nice to the guys but they are so persistent.
It was horrible last night, I live on the Northside of Chicago and most of the Blacks here live on the Southside and Westside. I have never been to the Southside or Westside because I have never had a reason to go there. Last night these Black guys were at a New Year Eve party trying to get me and my friends to go to a club on the Southside. I don't even know why they were there because the club was about 98% White. You would think they would be more comfortable around their own people and their own women but no the come up north and harass us.
Stuff like this happens all the time to me and my friends who are all White, how can we let you Black guys down with out us getting hurt. Last night we were a little afraid that those guys were going to hurt us because we did not want to talk to them. Luckily there were some buff White guys there who were willing to protect us. I wish I would have got one of the White guys number because they were hot and that's the type of guys that I like.

So what are you trying to say....that these black men were desperate dogs looking for some white women....pleeez..You are not all that... all you had to do was say no and that you wasn't interesing instead of acting all sadidity and uppity... You sound dull and duh-ish anyway....

Level 7

Location hidden

#1437 Jan 10, 2013
Mssons2plees wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are you trying to say....that these black men were desperate dogs looking for some white women....pleeez..You are not all that... all you had to do was say no and that you wasn't interesing instead of acting all sadidity and uppity... You sound dull and duh-ish anyway....
Most of us brothas do not even have to approach white women. They usually approach us, and they are known for being extremely easy. More than likely, they thought she was a prostitute or a typical white slut looking for action. She should have been flattered, since she gave it away that she did not have a man to spend New Years Day with, LMBAO.
duffy

United States

#1438 Jan 10, 2013
Mssons2plees wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem was they wouldn't take no for an answer. They were harassing her. They should have been Trayvonned.

Level 7

Location hidden

#1439 Jan 10, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....all we're tryin to do here is help young male (and female) kneegrows achieve their full potential in life.....we do this by edumacating young kneegroid minds - becoz these young knig-nogs r the future of our kneegroid world - the planet of the apes.......
...and here u r hating on YT yet again.........
We? We who? You are not considered white so you are not in the white male troll club. And you definitely are not black or Asian, so you are here alone with your broken English-esque language which is barely understandable, whining about "kneegrows" every day. You lack any knowledge to share with anyone so how can you educate anyone? Plus, you are an ex-convict. I can learn nothing from you except what NOT to be like.

“CANT WE ALL GET ALONG?”

Level 3

Central coast

#1440 Jan 10, 2013
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us brothas do not even have to approach white women. They usually approach us, and they are known for being extremely easy. More than likely, they thought she was a prostitute or a typical white slut looking for action. She should have been flattered, since she gave it away that she did not have a man to spend New Years Day with, LMBAO.
LOL...exactly...

“CANT WE ALL GET ALONG?”

Level 3

Central coast

#1441 Jan 10, 2013
duffy wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem was they wouldn't take no for an answer. They were harassing her. They should have been Trayvonned.
and you must be still in elementary...please do your homework and stay off the computer...

Level 7

Location hidden

#1442 Jan 10, 2013
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
<quoted text>We? We who? You are not considered white so you are not in the white male troll club. And you definitely are not black or Asian, so you are here alone with your broken English-esque language which is barely understandable, whining about "kneegrows" every day. You lack any knowledge to share with anyone so how can you educate anyone? Plus, you are an ex-convict. I can learn nothing from you except what NOT to be like.
Owned. LOL
MissNewNew

Wise, VA

#1443 Jan 10, 2013
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
<quoted text>
We? We who? You are not considered white so you are not in the white male troll club. And you definitely are not black or Asian, so you are here alone with your broken English-esque language which is barely understandable, whining about "kneegrows" every day. You lack any knowledge to share with anyone so how can you educate anyone? Plus, you are an ex-convict. I can learn nothing from you except what NOT to be like.
Reality Speaks is not even a nog. Some Chinese boy who got dumped by a WW.
MissNewNew

Wise, VA

#1444 Jan 10, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Owned. LOL
Are you for sale?

Level 7

Location hidden

#1445 Jan 10, 2013
MissNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality Speaks is not even a nog. Some Chinese boy who got dumped by a WW.
Of course I am not a "nog". Im a human. What the hell are you? I am a black man.
MissNewNew

Wise, VA

#1447 Jan 10, 2013
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I am not a "nog". Im a human. What the hell are you? I am a black man.
LOL! I know exactly who you are. A chinese boy posing as a nog. You don't fool me.

Level 7

Location hidden

#1448 Jan 10, 2013
MissNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Are you for sale?
Your pimp called....you're overdue for your exam.

Level 7

Location hidden

#1449 Jan 10, 2013
MissNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I know exactly who you are. A chinese boy posing as a nog. You don't fool me.
LMBAO! I have been here for years, dumb unregistered troll. Long enough for everybody here to peep my game. Previous accounts are The Great Oracle and Well Educated Black Man. This is my third account. The others were banned because I was slammin you white trash male trolls down a little too hard. Now I know the rules and I wont be banned.

Level 7

Location hidden

#1450 Jan 10, 2013
Higgs wrote:
<quoted text>
When kneegrows gang up and chase you to death, NOBODY can save you !!!
Run, Run, Run...
Yep, and dont forget to scream while running. Hold both hands into the air and wave them wildly too for dramatic effect. Sorry, but no white beast can make a black person fear them. You pinkies run, we laugh.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#1451 Jan 10, 2013
AliceInAwsomeLand wrote:
This is really starting to become an epidemic. Every time I go out Black Guys keep hitting on me. I don't have a problem with Black people but I don't believe in interracial dating. I try to be nice to the guys but they are so persistent.
It was horrible last night, I live on the Northside of Chicago and most of the Blacks here live on the Southside and Westside. I have never been to the Southside or Westside because I have never had a reason to go there. Last night these Black guys were at a New Year Eve party trying to get me and my friends to go to a club on the Southside. I don't even know why they were there because the club was about 98% White. You would think they would be more comfortable around their own people and their own women but no the come up north and harass us.
Stuff like this happens all the time to me and my friends who are all White, how can we let you Black guys down with out us getting hurt. Last night we were a little afraid that those guys were going to hurt us because we did not want to talk to them. Luckily there were some buff White guys there who were willing to protect us. I wish I would have got one of the White guys number because they were hot and that's the type of guys that I like.
it's really amazing reading crap like this. like there aren't any white girls who love black guys. i have had many white girls come onto me in the past and today. the white girls that i fked in the past all came onto me. where i work there is a white girl who have a white boyfriend. she works out alot. she is always on this black guy who i work with. so, the question is HOW DO BLACK GUYS TELL WHITE GIRLS NO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There's A War On The Black Male 4 min Suebi212 472
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 4 min BlackAngell 3,130
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 5 min Enough 2,040
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 6 min -patricia- 5,078
I will never sell my Nigerian queens out 9 min BlackAngell 76
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min USAsince1680 1,100,198
Why I dont blame AAw for the negative AA commun... 25 min FACT 1
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr Stupid Thread 4,677
I have no plan.................................... 1 hr MAX-- 123
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••