How do White Girls tell Black Guys NO

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1290 Jan 9, 2013
proudtobeasister wrote:
This all stems from Black men growing up in homes without fathers!!
If a black boy does not grow up seeing a black man a nd a black woman in love. This can build a lot of resentment for black women.
Sadly, black women are stronger than black men mentally. Black women know from the age of 16 years successful white men have been asking them to marry them. But, they still chose to stand by their black men.
Black men on the other hand been men. Are easily manipulated by white women. By the time they wake up and smell the coffee, its too late.
They run back to black women bitter and bruised. And by then, black women aint got time for that!!
Well to be honest,if I was a black man I'd be after the white girls too. They treat em better,make more money and have a whole lot less attitude and hang ups. Me tho,I like all types but I noticed black women treat a white guy better than a black dude cos they think they got somethin special.However,white women treat men the best.If a black woman is with a white man all she can offer is herself as a person which is fine but she cant or wont for examps suddenly surprise you and buy tickets to Hawaii on your b'day or be down for a nice long drive up in the country cos she'll be like uncomfortable n shit becos she worried about racist people out there. White girl just go with the flow and be like whatever babes.
White girls also have no issue wit their hair. Try n touch a black girls hair and you might get socked in the jaw lol. White girls WANT you to run your hands through it and pull on it n all that good stuff. Dont get me wrong. I like black girls just fine but I can have a more relaxed fun easy time wit a white girl.
But Kerry Washington is the bomb,I'd marry her in a second and to hell wit all these white girls lol.

Level 2

Location hidden

#1291 Jan 9, 2013
I dunno,it's hard for me to say which I like better. Black girls can be fine,fine,fine but always fckin issues. White girls can be fun,fun,fun but just aint got that MMMPH,that fckin downright sexiness like the sistaz. Also,white girls dont age well like black girls. But then theres the hair issue which bothers me cos I likes ta pull on it.
jes

Tampa, FL

#1293 Jan 9, 2013
AliceInAwsomeLand wrote:
This is really starting to become an epidemic. Every time I go out Black Guys keep hitting on me. I don't have a problem with Black people but I don't believe in interracial dating. I try to be nice to the guys but they are so persistent.
It was horrible last night, I live on the Northside of Chicago and most of the Blacks here live on the Southside and Westside. I have never been to the Southside or Westside because I have never had a reason to go there. Last night these Black guys were at a New Year Eve party trying to get me and my friends to go to a club on the Southside. I don't even know why they were there because the club was about 98% White. You would think they would be more comfortable around their own people and their own women but no the come up north and harass us.
Stuff like this happens all the time to me and my friends who are all White, how can we let you Black guys down with out us getting hurt. Last night we were a little afraid that those guys were going to hurt us because we did not want to talk to them. Luckily there were some buff White guys there who were willing to protect us. I wish I would have got one of the White guys number because they were hot and that's the type of guys that I like.
That is the dumbest question ever. Black men are still men. Most of them sweeter than any white man you could ever talk to and very respectful. Just because your not interested in the one hitting on you doesnt mean that they are going to kick your ass or anything. I tell a black man the same way I tell any other race of man NO. I say no thanks and keep on truckin. Trying to talk to you is not harassing you or anyone else. And what makes you think that they have to go to a all black club? they may feel more comfy around white people, maybe they just needed a change, but Im sure he didnt want your think your all that attitude. This isnt the 50's
motts

Colne, UK

#1294 Jan 9, 2013
jes wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the dumbest question ever. Black men are still men. Most of them sweeter than any white man you could ever talk to and very respectful. Just because your not interested in the one hitting on you doesnt mean that they are going to kick your ass or anything. I tell a black man the same way I tell any other race of man NO. I say no thanks and keep on truckin. Trying to talk to you is not harassing you or anyone else. And what makes you think that they have to go to a all black club? they may feel more comfy around white people, maybe they just needed a change, but Im sure he didnt want your think your all that attitude. This isnt the 50's
It is a dumb question, but it wasn't asked by a White girl. It was asked by one of these poor, deluded insecure trolls who just can't handle the modern age of interracial dating.

Too bad for them!!
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#1295 Jan 9, 2013
jes wrote:
<quoted text>
....blak males have murdered white women who rejected them........

http://www.courtnewsuk.co.uk/c_crime_magazine...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/136357...
knowledge 6968

Arlington, VA

#1296 Jan 9, 2013
Tell black guys Sandy Hook was a hoax and the jew government wants your guns.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#1297 Jan 9, 2013
......I mean just look at this ugly savage kneegroid ape man......

http://www.britishmurders.co.uk/murder-conten...
Nan

Duluth, GA

#1298 Jan 9, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
LOL, you need to stop. I wonder what you look like. I also wish the white girls would listen to your kneegroid ape description. Sorry it's just not working.

White girls are killing white guys that reject them. Look at Jodi Arias on trial now. http://www.google.com/url...

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#1300 Jan 9, 2013
Ok, I was told NO by a white woman. It kind of hurt.
Then she called me back. We dated, then she told me NO again.
Time went by and she called me back.

We're married now and have a kid.

Level 2

Location hidden

#1301 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>....blak males have murdered white women who rejected them........
http://www.courtnewsuk.co.uk/c_crime_magazine...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/136357...
Aw cmon now. When it's all tallied up white men have abused and murdered black woman much much more. Is it a coincidence that as a rayciz you only show examples that back your claims?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#1303 Jan 9, 2013
Nan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you need to stop. I wonder what you look like. I also wish the white girls would listen to your kneegroid ape description. Sorry it's just not working.
White girls are killing white guys that reject them. Look at Jodi Arias on trial now. http://www.google.com/url...
......these women learn the hard way i suppose........

Level 2

Location hidden

#1304 Jan 9, 2013
Why do you care about what the dudes look like. You cant deny this is a beautiful sexy black woman and if you do,then that would explain why you so interested in the men.

https://www.google.com/search...

plenny white boys would love ta get some of that n I'll be right up there first in line .
jes

Tampa, FL

#1305 Jan 9, 2013
Carl wrote:
Personally the few black people I have met have been very nice people. I'm just saying in general thats how a white guy thinks. He doesn't want his penis to fall off the next morning.
Ohh please, men dont give a shit what they put their dick in...been to vegas lately with all the prostitutes? I only seen white men doing that! and been around sheeps lately my man? And then have the nerve to wonder why your wife dont want to give ya a bj
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#1306 Jan 9, 2013
black males are rarely the victims in murder-suicide cases where a wife or g/f pulls the trigger because most secure women (of any race) see black males as either easily-disposable or even worthless and therefore, don't allow themselves to get too attached. the McNair/Kazemi incident is only one of few cases of its kind.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#1307 Jan 9, 2013
Midnite Troll wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you care about what the dudes look like. You cant deny this is a beautiful sexy black woman and if you do,then that would explain why you so interested in the men.
https://www.google.com/search...
plenny white boys would love ta get some of that n I'll be right up there first in line .
Masud is a thug.

You are talking to a deranged, dependent, thug.

Just a heads up.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#1308 Jan 9, 2013
black males are often expendable in several ways. the few white women who date or have sex with blacks often "search" using the most basic or narrowest criteria. all it takes to qualify is that the subject is black and a male.

secondary features such as age, hair style, facial hair, eye color, height, weight, personality or social status often take a distant back seat. once the first black's gone, the next one's in line to take his place.

there's approximately 18 million black males in America. not being seen for individual characteristics in addition to heavy competition for women could be a partial factor on why BM-on-BM homicides are so common.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#1309 Jan 9, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
Masud is a thug.
You are talking to a deranged, dependent, thug.
Just a heads up.
...wrong.......I am a man of honour and integrity who unfortunately lives in a kneegroid society that does not value qualities like these.........
duffy

United States

#1310 Jan 9, 2013
Nighurs have poor impulse control resulting from their low IQ. This partially explains their violent and savage behavior.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#1311 Jan 9, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
black males are often expendable in several ways. the few white women who date or have sex with blacks often "search" using the most basic or narrowest criteria. all it takes to qualify is that the subject is black and a male.
secondary features such as age, hair style, facial hair, eye color, height, weight, personality or social status often take a distant back seat. once the first black's gone, the next one's in line to take his place.
there's approximately 18 million black males in America. not being seen for individual characteristics in addition to heavy competition for women could be a partial factor on why BM-on-BM homicides are so common.
.....true......I'll bet that blak males fight over the white hoez that r willing to sex with them........

....and blak males in amerikan prisons fight each other for the right to have first crack at raping new white inmates......

........wot a down low and disgusting race they truly r.........
jes

Tampa, FL

#1312 Jan 9, 2013
and just to add some more info, if a man is secure with himself in all aspects then he wouldnt be worried about if the girl has ever dated a black man, lets face it women have human being come out of her vajayjay so its not like they dont snap back. lol and I am a nurse, Ive seen alot of peepees and they are all various sizes, the color of the skin is just that. color. black, white, its all the same

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,458,278
Why and how America needs to pay reparations to... 5 min PolakPotrafi 2
Fidel Castro dies at 90 7 min Tiny Dk 141
Why is Egypt Called the Land of Ham? (May '12) 14 min Barros 74
Will Trump outlaw Cuckolding? 15 min Freaky Harry 1
Poll Why Do Outlaw Biker Gangs Allow Hispanics To Jo... (Feb '11) 17 min yoursteelpot 179
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 19 min Barros 28
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 51 min Barros 50,607
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 2 hr Barros 1,189
no blacks allowed in this thread 3 hr XxwastelandxX 42
More from around the web