UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Now White Women are finally seeing what Black Women go through on a regular bases.

This is why so many Black Women have terrible attitudes. If we didn't Black Men would treat us like servants.

Most of them have no respect for women.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Entering the New Year Obsessed with Black Men. smh

Lol,

so I'm guessing that this year the Black Man obsession will be just as strong as it was last year :)

Lol.. It's the first day of 2013 and you guys are ringing in the new year obsessing over Black men :)
All neegurs are the same

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree. I encountered several black men in Hollywood who treated their white women like queens.
One...a black music star who I refuse to name, always liked to show off his gold records, and when he'd go to get them, his white wife would shrug saying, "Here we go again"!
:^ D
I hope she gets AIDS
NoShow

Saratoga Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

AliceInAwsomeLand wrote:
This is really starting to become an epidemic. Every time I go out Black Guys keep hitting on me. I don't have a problem with Black people but I don't believe in interracial dating. I try to be nice to the guys but they are so persistent.
It was horrible last night, I live on the Northside of Chicago and most of the Blacks here live on the Southside and Westside. I have never been to the Southside or Westside because I have never had a reason to go there. Last night these Black guys were at a New Year Eve party trying to get me and my friends to go to a club on the Southside. I don't even know why they were there because the club was about 98% White. You would think they would be more comfortable around their own people and their own women but no the come up north and harass us.
Stuff like this happens all the time to me and my friends who are all White, how can we let you Black guys down with out us getting hurt. Last night we were a little afraid that those guys were going to hurt us because we did not want to talk to them. Luckily there were some buff White guys there who were willing to protect us. I wish I would have got one of the White guys number because they were hot and that's the type of guys that I like.
I have to be honest here...Overall, the culture of black men is that they are persistent and it is hard for them to take "no" for an answer. For example, if you say "no" to a white guy they will pretty much leave you alone. A black man will bother you, beg, borrow and steal, because they are very insecure. A black man will beg...so understand that right now. If you don't speak to them then they take it, because you are a white woman, that you are racist instead of understanding that all white women are not in to them. They are not on the level of white men, per say, and therefore they don't have the freedom to approach their women as if they were white.

The only thing you can do is ignore them which might be difficult since black men will beg and are very persistent. Do like you would with any guy you are not interested in, don't give them eye contact, don't speak even if they ask you a question, or just say bluntly, you are not interested or maybe that you have someone. Even though that may not put black men off either. Now, you see what black women have to go through but increase the annoyance by 100%.

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Make you Vomit!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

MrAnderson9 wrote:
Lol,
so I'm guessing that this year the Black Man obsession will be just as strong as it was last year :)
Lol.. It's the first day of 2013 and you guys are ringing in the new year obsessing over Black men :)
If the title of the thread had "white girls" in it would you claim that people were obsessing over white girls?

Hmmmmm?
a wicked smile

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

MrAnderson9 wrote:
Lol,
Mental gymnastics: The BM's best friend :)
Frank

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

DiamondSmile89 wrote:
Now White Women are finally seeing what Black Women go through on a regular bases.
Did they watch NeNe attack her white girlfriend Kim on "Real Housewives of Atlanta" too???

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

TGA wrote:
<quoted text>
If the title of the thread had "white girls" in it would you claim that people were obsessing over white girls?
Hmmmmm?
Who cares about the thread or the thread title? We're talking personal responsibility and accountability here..

You guys discuss nothing but black men... The same group.. Over and over and over every day and you all did it all last year and the year before.

And It just so happened that you opened up.. 2013 with the same thing on your mind.. Black Men :)

But no... you're not obsessed :)

None of you are.

Lol

“Pretty White Woman, NOT”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

MrAnderson9 wrote:
Lol,
Anderson....give this desperate OLD HAG some pipe....Lord knows she's begging for it! Perhaps God will bless you??!!(shrugs)
DiamondSmile89

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Did they watch NeNe attack her white girlfriend Kim on "Real Housewives of Atlanta" too???
Poor Frank, you do realize that stuff is staged don't you. Just like The Hills was all staged. They do it for the ratings and MONEY.

In the real world, you hit someone the Police comes and someone goes to jail.
Frank

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

All neegurs are the same wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope she gets AIDS
That's not nice! Never wish bad on others for you know not what your end will be.

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Make you Vomit!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares about the thread or the thread title? We're talking personal responsibility and accountability here..
You guys discuss nothing but black men... The same group.. Over and over and over every day and you all did it all last year and the year before.
And It just so happened that you opened up.. 2013 with the same thing on your mind.. Black Men :)
But no... you're not obsessed :)
None of you are.
Lol
You didn't answer my question.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anderson....give this desperate OLD HAG some pipe....Lord knows she's begging for it! Perhaps God will bless you??!!(shrugs)
Lol :) TGA is a trooper :) Most women have too much pride to chase around and stalk around men of another race all over the dam internet for years.

Lol!

It's NewYear's Day 2013 and she right here paying homage :)

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Make you Vomit!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know what they call a dyke that talks about c0ck all the time?

.......Strapped.

Don't act like you don't understand a strap-on joke
dyke. lol

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

@ dcm1

Happy New Years! Sweetheart!:)

Hope you and yours have a blessed New Year.. I made some Resolutions that I'm sticking by this year.

Good luck with yours if you made some as well!
Frank

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

DiamondSmile89 wrote:
You mean this?

NeNe threatens Kim (Real Housewives of Atlanta)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Or this?

Or this???

a wicked smile

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

DiamondSmile89 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Frank, you do realize that stuff is staged don't you. Just like The Hills was all staged. They do it for the ratings and MONEY.
In the real world, you hit someone the Police comes and someone goes to jail.
BM live outside the realms of reality. They live in a fantasy land where they are the alpha male, everyone loves them, everyone wants to be them, they invented everything, they're the original hebrews, italians, romans, egyptians, and germans...oh, they're also cosmic gods. Every last one of them....a god....who was enslaved by an inferior race of mutants they created. Do you really think it's possible to explain to them that not everything on the tv is real? You might as well try to teach algebra to a cactus :)

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

TGA wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer my question.
The answer to your question is in the first sentence of my response to your question :)
Frank

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

DiamondSmile89 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Frank, you do realize that stuff is staged don't you.
I bet you think the 65% divorce rate among african american women is "staged" too!

They didn't acquire a 65% divorce rate by being GOOD to their man!

“Pretty White Woman, NOT”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol :) TGA is a trooper :) Most women have too much pride to chase around and stalk around men of another race all over the dam internet for years.
Lol!
It's NewYear's Day 2013 and she right here paying homage :)
By "trooper" do you mean she's a slag, ho, or LESS?

You're right in that she's playing "homage" because black men are the sweetest CANDY!!

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

463 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
It won't stop 2 min iamcuriousnow 71
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 2 min Black Knight 1,027
I'm Going To Sue Topix 6 min CHAKA ZULU 5
Africans spreading the Ebola Virus like wildfire 7 min Another Sixty Two 4 U 208
Black girls are pretty...but somali girls are p... (Oct '13) 7 min SomaliNotSomalian 88
The I hate black people chat room (Oct '11) 8 min John 28
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 10 min trolls unite 78,913
EBOLA VIRUS and the NWO depopulation program 1 hr iamcuriousnow 29
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 2 hr fair_guy 732
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 2 hr Carly HI YAH 2,907
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••