How do White Girls tell Black Guys NO
hackey

Howell, MI

#835 Jan 6, 2013
I don't believe in magic but I probably should..
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#836 Jan 6, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Again;I never said there werent any differences what I said was that they are trivial and less so than any other living species on earth. One more time? The human species is the most uniform of all. Can you dispute that? And no,you are wrong about being able to make a chimp/human hybrid. It has been tried by scientists as early as the turn of the last century but there has never been any offspring as a result. What baffles geneticists is why exactly.It should work but so far has not. So until it does,that assumption of yours like most all others is false.
....did u even watch my video???.......

.........there aren't any chimp/human offspring that u kno about......but as we kno - our lying gubments and corporations conduct research / blak projects in secret........

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#837 Jan 6, 2013
hackey wrote:
uh I am black but I saw a video with a chimp human hybrid..
and it was on the news also..
Lol prove it.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#839 Jan 6, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....did u even watch my video???.......
.........there aren't any chimp/human offspring that u kno about......but as we kno - our lying gubments and corporations conduct research / blak projects in secret........
I work in the judicial system so mine is a mind for facts. Not speculations or suspicions but facts. Until I see it or hear about it from valid sources I cant believe it. The government is said to be working with aliens too.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#840 Jan 6, 2013
Now lets lay this to rest about chimp/human hybrid. Not likely that it's possible. Why? Different number of Chromosomes.

http://scienceblogs.com/grrlscientist/2009/03...
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#841 Jan 6, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>I work in the judicial system so mine is a mind for facts. Not speculations or suspicions but facts. Until I see it or hear about it from valid sources I cant believe it. The government is said to be working with aliens too.
....u have no idea.........they have the technology to travel to other stars.......that being said - not even the president has access to these projects - but all is funded by taxpayer dollars nevertheless.......

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an Act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity...Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do."

Ben Rich......former head of Lockheed Skunkworks.........

http://rense.com/general79/among.htm

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#842 Jan 6, 2013
Can't say no?

That excitement you feel might not be fear; it could be sexual attraction.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#843 Jan 6, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Can't say no?
That excitement you feel might not be fear; it could be sexual attraction.
nobody in dey right mind is attracted to u knigras....aight.........

......now go hump some nicca puddy........

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#844 Jan 6, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Can't say no?
That excitement you feel might not be fear; it could be sexual attraction.
Well thats the logic black men in Africa use when they rape 15 year olds and lesbians. They literally think by raping lesbians they will turn them straight

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#845 Jan 6, 2013
Good job people...these trolls only post to themselves. You can tell who they are because they always find each other and co-sign...and always know each other. They continue to insult our intelligence with postings to each other that condemns the African American out of jealousy and spite. Guess what? They are not communicating .......wait for it........with us!
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#846 Jan 6, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
Good job people...these trolls only post to themselves. You can tell who they are because they always find each other and co-sign...and always know each other. They continue to insult our intelligence with postings to each other that condemns the African American out of jealousy and spite. Guess what? They are not communicating .......wait for it........with us!
.....oh ffs........nobody's jealous of AA niccuz.......

....jealous of wot?.........prison, Aids, ghettos, DL,......u people r a ph**ken joke..........
The White News

United States

#847 Jan 6, 2013
AliceInAwsomeLand wrote:
This is really starting to become an epidemic. Every time I go out Black Guys keep hitting on me. I don't have a problem with Black people but I don't believe in interracial dating. I try to be nice to the guys but they are so persistent.
It was horrible last night, I live on the Northside of Chicago and most of the Blacks here live on the Southside and Westside. I have never been to the Southside or Westside because I have never had a reason to go there. Last night these Black guys were at a New Year Eve party trying to get me and my friends to go to a club on the Southside. I don't even know why they were there because the club was about 98% White. You would think they would be more comfortable around their own people and their own women but no the come up north and harass us.
Stuff like this happens all the time to me and my friends who are all White, how can we let you Black guys down with out us getting hurt. Last night we were a little afraid that those guys were going to hurt us because we did not want to talk to them. Luckily there were some buff White guys there who were willing to protect us. I wish I would have got one of the White guys number because they were hot and that's the type of guys that I like.
"Last night we were a little afraid that those guys were going to hurt us because we did not want to talk to them."

How many times do we hear this kind of talk . We as a nation have come to a point were we just don't trust the Blacks . It's not being Racist !!!! The Spanish, Asians and so on don't trust the too.

Why is this ?

All one needs to do is look at the paper or News on TV and we find some Black committing some kind of Robbery, Rape or Murder all over the country and let's "ALL KEEP in MIND" that the USA black population is only 12 percent but yet they commit the most crime per population.
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

#849 Jan 6, 2013
AliceInAwsomeLand wrote:
This is really starting to become an epidemic. Every time I go out Black Guys keep hitting on me. I don't have a problem with Black people but I don't believe in interracial dating. I try to be nice to the guys but they are so persistent.
It was horrible last night, I live on the Northside of Chicago and most of the Blacks here live on the Southside and Westside. I have never been to the Southside or Westside because I have never had a reason to go there. Last night these Black guys were at a New Year Eve party trying to get me and my friends to go to a club on the Southside. I don't even know why they were there because the club was about 98% White. You would think they would be more comfortable around their own people and their own women but no the come up north and harass us.
Stuff like this happens all the time to me and my friends who are all White, how can we let you Black guys down with out us getting hurt. Last night we were a little afraid that those guys were going to hurt us because we did not want to talk to them. Luckily there were some buff White guys there who were willing to protect us. I wish I would have got one of the White guys number because they were hot and that's the type of guys that I like.
You are sooo full of shit Ugly Betty. Okay Forum...use your common sense here. Why then is the bytch in an African American Forum??? Something isn't adding up here. Here's what more than likely REALLY happened New Years Eve... These white girls decide they want to get with a black man, so they go on the South Side to a club that is 98% African American so they can get some "attention." But the competition is too stiff because Black Girls are too FLY and none of the black guys are noticing the honkies...except for ..Roofis with the Golden Toofis! AND all Roofis really wants is a blow job. Sooo here they come spreading lies and trying to bull s*it us. Its the same old same old. We feel your pain but it's not our problem. Nor do we give a damn about your rejection crisis. From one FINE Black Sister! lol p.s. take your own advice...or are YOU more comfortable around my people and is the reason you are in this AAFam Forum???? hummmmmm
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

#850 Jan 6, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
Good job people...these trolls only post to themselves. You can tell who they are because they always find each other and co-sign...and always know each other. They continue to insult our intelligence with postings to each other that condemns the African American out of jealousy and spite. Guess what? They are not communicating .......wait for it........with us!
I tell you these fools are pathetic! Maybe they are getting paid from topix to spread hate and to keep this forum active. I don't think there are that many African Americans in here and to tell the truth, I don't intend to stick around long. Too much ignorance in here and I detest Red Necks!
Idi

Thailand

#851 Jan 6, 2013
White girls don't say know, they jus playing hard to get, it's cultral for them not to be with BM, so they have to pretend to be raped. I never had one try and stop me....

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#852 Jan 6, 2013
The White News wrote:
<quoted text>"Last night we were a little afraid that those guys were going to hurt us because we did not want to talk to them."

How many times do we hear this kind of talk . We as a nation have come to a point were we just don't trust the Blacks . It's not being Racist !!!! The Spanish, Asians and so on don't trust the too.

Why is this ?

All one needs to do is look at the paper or News on TV and we find some Black committing some kind of Robbery, Rape or Murder all over the country and let's "ALL KEEP in MIND" that the USA black population is only 12 percent but yet they commit the most crime per population.
LOL. Right. Crap like this is red meat for you bigots. Phony story but you are all over it like a fly on shyt. SMDH
aisling-

Huron, OH

#853 Jan 6, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.. Man/Woman just go somewhere and cry.
No need to make us all suffer along with you.
Your "facts" pieced together with your thoughts and perspective is what makes them bogus.
for instance the 5K murders vs 39million people..
You used your "Facts" to present an intellectually dishonest argument.
You know you can do that with "Facts".. you can still be intellectually dishonest.
And lay off the racial slurs.. what gives them their "Wow" factor is when they are used in real life person to person face to face.. not by some anonymous... anonymous coward on the net.
I could call you a ton of slurs too.. but there's nothing you can do about it.. so I wouldn't gather any pleasure from it.
And Aisling I've never sent you a PM, Lol so stop lying.
And as far as chasing white women.. Read the "White man Rising" book.. it clearly states that he say tons of beautiful white women in relationships with black men.
So The chasing appears to be mutual.
I know you haven't sent me any PMs, fckwit.

Care to assume wrongly again, dirt ball?

Kindly leave me the fck out of your posts and stick to your new years resolution.

Have a nice day.

Lunarblitz

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#854 Jan 6, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn.
hehehehehe, yep you will be doing a lot of that from lack of sleep having a crying baby keeping you awake all night, and nobody to help.

Good luck:)
aisling-

Huron, OH

#855 Jan 6, 2013
Re what do White girls tell Black guys?

The best thing is to go where the patrons know you and that way, should some POS try bothering you, you won't have to deal with it should they attempt to bother you. Should they decide to play the idiot card, let them face the consequences.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#856 Jan 6, 2013
...c....this is one of the reasons y I'm glad I'm not a female........

.......to have these ph**ken ugly niccuz bothering, harassing and molesting u everywhere u go must be really awful..........I just couldn't be doin with it..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So, who're the "savages"?... 1 min Israelite Suprema... 1
Bright side of Trumpcare. 2 min Kip 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Reality Check 1,508,442
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 8 min Ben 2,004
TRUMPCARE ~ is DEAD!! 30 min KIP 26
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 43 min BigSomali 1,410
Soo, ummm, is this what it looks like? 51 min Israelite Suprema... 1
RMG : Was there surveillance at Trump Tower ? 1 hr JRT 38
White men are the solution for the single black... 2 hr Chocolate 116
More from around the web