“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#831 Jan 6, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....wrong wrong wrong..........
.......the only way knigras could be assimilated is if they inter-bred with the other races - thus raising their base IQ.........but society will still be degraded by having them in it..........
.....and most people of other races find the idea of sexing with knigras repulsive..........
I find your views redundant and not all that factual. When you base your views on personal bias one cant expect any measure sincerity or reality. Yours is an ideology based on hate not fact. This being the case,I simply cant take you seriously.
hackey

Voorhees, NJ

#832 Jan 6, 2013
uh I am black but I saw a video with a chimp human hybrid..

and it was on the news also..

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#833 Jan 6, 2013
Cassandra wrote:
<quoted text>
The prison system is populated by people who were placed there by ignorant, racist juries who are scared of black men and think they're all violent and lusting after white women, just like you and the OP. So the prison system is not where you want to get your statistics. I hate to burst your bubble, but the statistics show that (1) more white men rape black women than black men rape white women, and (2) most rapists, like serial killers, stay within their own racial group. http://www.rape.co.za/index.php... . Sorry to burst your and the OP's fantasy of wild black men committing unrestrained crimes of lust against innocent white women -- the truth is that most rapists are white men. Congratulations on your achievement, assholes!
Hahaha sorry honey you are living in a dream world, very few White men rape Black women.
hackey

Voorhees, NJ

#834 Jan 6, 2013
also objects floating in the air in a church.. was on the news..

which is one of the reasons why i still believe in god..

because I mean come on..

floating objects in mid air what more proof of God do you need..

on the other hand an object floated in the air at my house and hit me in the head and It didn't make me believe the house was haunted or anything..

me and my friends just ignored it and acted like nothing happened..
hackey

Voorhees, NJ

#835 Jan 6, 2013
I don't believe in magic but I probably should..
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#836 Jan 6, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Again;I never said there werent any differences what I said was that they are trivial and less so than any other living species on earth. One more time? The human species is the most uniform of all. Can you dispute that? And no,you are wrong about being able to make a chimp/human hybrid. It has been tried by scientists as early as the turn of the last century but there has never been any offspring as a result. What baffles geneticists is why exactly.It should work but so far has not. So until it does,that assumption of yours like most all others is false.
....did u even watch my video???.......

.........there aren't any chimp/human offspring that u kno about......but as we kno - our lying gubments and corporations conduct research / blak projects in secret........

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#837 Jan 6, 2013
hackey wrote:
uh I am black but I saw a video with a chimp human hybrid..
and it was on the news also..
Lol prove it.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#839 Jan 6, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....did u even watch my video???.......
.........there aren't any chimp/human offspring that u kno about......but as we kno - our lying gubments and corporations conduct research / blak projects in secret........
I work in the judicial system so mine is a mind for facts. Not speculations or suspicions but facts. Until I see it or hear about it from valid sources I cant believe it. The government is said to be working with aliens too.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#840 Jan 6, 2013
Now lets lay this to rest about chimp/human hybrid. Not likely that it's possible. Why? Different number of Chromosomes.

http://scienceblogs.com/grrlscientist/2009/03...
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#841 Jan 6, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>I work in the judicial system so mine is a mind for facts. Not speculations or suspicions but facts. Until I see it or hear about it from valid sources I cant believe it. The government is said to be working with aliens too.
....u have no idea.........they have the technology to travel to other stars.......that being said - not even the president has access to these projects - but all is funded by taxpayer dollars nevertheless.......

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an Act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity...Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do."

Ben Rich......former head of Lockheed Skunkworks.........

http://rense.com/general79/among.htm

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#842 Jan 6, 2013
Can't say no?

That excitement you feel might not be fear; it could be sexual attraction.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#843 Jan 6, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Can't say no?
nobody in dey right mind is attracted to u knigras....aight.........

......now go hump some nicca puddy........

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#844 Jan 6, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Can't say no?
Well thats the logic black men in Africa use when they rape 15 year olds and lesbians. They literally think by raping lesbians they will turn them straight

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#845 Jan 6, 2013
Good job people...these trolls only post to themselves. You can tell who they are because they always find each other and co-sign...and always know each other. They continue to insult our intelligence with postings to each other that condemns the African American out of jealousy and spite. Guess what? They are not communicating .......wait for it........with us!
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#846 Jan 6, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
Good job people...these trolls only post to themselves. You can tell who they are because they always find each other and co-sign...and always know each other. They continue to insult our intelligence with postings to each other that condemns the African American out of jealousy and spite. Guess what? They are not communicating .......wait for it........with us!
.....oh ffs........nobody's jealous of AA niccuz.......

....jealous of wot?.........prison, Aids, ghettos, DL,......u people r a ph**ken joke..........
The White News

Brooklyn, NY

#847 Jan 6, 2013
AliceInAwsomeLand wrote:
This is really starting to become an epidemic. Every time I go out Black Guys keep hitting on me. I don't have a problem with Black people but I don't believe in interracial dating. I try to be nice to the guys but they are so persistent.
It was horrible last night, I live on the Northside of Chicago and most of the Blacks here live on the Southside and Westside. I have never been to the Southside or Westside because I have never had a reason to go there. Last night these Black guys were at a New Year Eve party trying to get me and my friends to go to a club on the Southside. I don't even know why they were there because the club was about 98% White. You would think they would be more comfortable around their own people and their own women but no the come up north and harass us.
Stuff like this happens all the time to me and my friends who are all White, how can we let you Black guys down with out us getting hurt. Last night we were a little afraid that those guys were going to hurt us because we did not want to talk to them. Luckily there were some buff White guys there who were willing to protect us. I wish I would have got one of the White guys number because they were hot and that's the type of guys that I like.
"Last night we were a little afraid that those guys were going to hurt us because we did not want to talk to them."

How many times do we hear this kind of talk . We as a nation have come to a point were we just don't trust the Blacks . It's not being Racist !!!! The Spanish, Asians and so on don't trust the too.

Why is this ?

All one needs to do is look at the paper or News on TV and we find some Black committing some kind of Robbery, Rape or Murder all over the country and let's "ALL KEEP in MIND" that the USA black population is only 12 percent but yet they commit the most crime per population.
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

#849 Jan 6, 2013
AliceInAwsomeLand wrote:
This is really starting to become an epidemic. Every time I go out Black Guys keep hitting on me. I don't have a problem with Black people but I don't believe in interracial dating. I try to be nice to the guys but they are so persistent.
It was horrible last night, I live on the Northside of Chicago and most of the Blacks here live on the Southside and Westside. I have never been to the Southside or Westside because I have never had a reason to go there. Last night these Black guys were at a New Year Eve party trying to get me and my friends to go to a club on the Southside. I don't even know why they were there because the club was about 98% White. You would think they would be more comfortable around their own people and their own women but no the come up north and harass us.
Stuff like this happens all the time to me and my friends who are all White, how can we let you Black guys down with out us getting hurt. Last night we were a little afraid that those guys were going to hurt us because we did not want to talk to them. Luckily there were some buff White guys there who were willing to protect us. I wish I would have got one of the White guys number because they were hot and that's the type of guys that I like.
You are sooo full of shit Ugly Betty. Okay Forum...use your common sense here. Why then is the bytch in an African American Forum??? Something isn't adding up here. Here's what more than likely REALLY happened New Years Eve... These white girls decide they want to get with a black man, so they go on the South Side to a club that is 98% African American so they can get some "attention." But the competition is too stiff because Black Girls are too FLY and none of the black guys are noticing the honkies...except for ..Roofis with the Golden Toofis! AND all Roofis really wants is a blow job. Sooo here they come spreading lies and trying to bull s*it us. Its the same old same old. We feel your pain but it's not our problem. Nor do we give a damn about your rejection crisis. From one FINE Black Sister! lol p.s. take your own advice...or are YOU more comfortable around my people and is the reason you are in this AAFam Forum???? hummmmmm
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

#850 Jan 6, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
I tell you these fools are pathetic! Maybe they are getting paid from topix to spread hate and to keep this forum active. I don't think there are that many African Americans in here and to tell the truth, I don't intend to stick around long. Too much ignorance in here and I detest Red Necks!
Idi

Scranton, PA

#851 Jan 6, 2013
White girls don't say know, they jus playing hard to get, it's cultral for them not to be with BM, so they have to pretend to be raped. I never had one try and stop me....

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#852 Jan 6, 2013
The White News wrote:
<quoted text>"Last night we were a little afraid that those guys were going to hurt us because we did not want to talk to them."

How many times do we hear this kind of talk . We as a nation have come to a point were we just don't trust the Blacks . It's not being Racist !!!! The Spanish, Asians and so on don't trust the too.

Why is this ?

All one needs to do is look at the paper or News on TV and we find some Black committing some kind of Robbery, Rape or Murder all over the country and let's "ALL KEEP in MIND" that the USA black population is only 12 percent but yet they commit the most crime per population.
LOL. Right. Crap like this is red meat for you bigots. Phony story but you are all over it like a fly on shyt. SMDH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,191,101
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 4 min ptbw forever 1,322
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min Slave Coast 109,383
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis was black (Jun '12) 6 min penneyn 55
New Study: White birth rate RISING in USA! 8 min file cabinet 51
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 17 min trollslayer 29,131
there is an sociopath in forum laqueefa blackso... 17 min SOMEONESWATCHING 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 24 min trollslayer 31,186
All women prefer white men 2 hr MountainQueen 2,581
why do white women love black men so much. (Dec '11) 4 hr The Truth Hurts 546
More from around the web