How do White Girls tell Black Guys NO

“War is the father of all”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#811 Jan 5, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>If thats truly the case then why so much fear,angst,obsession,bitternes s,jealousy,annoyance,curiosity ,involvement,and wasted time on a people that are really not that influential,powerful,intellige nt, progressive,and inferior in every way? Why the copious amounts of energy expended every-single-day by you lot to try and make all of us believe it if it's so obviously the case? Why are you here in a forum designed for inferior beings when your white (post) modern technological civilizations offer so much more? That says more about YOU than them.If you truly felt this way you would rest in the knowledge that blacks are no threat in any major way to whites.
Who are you trying to convince me or yourself because honestly...neither of us are going for it.
Not being anything superior in any form- cancer is something any rational being will devote their energies to.
Now, due to liberal decadent stage of Western civilization, blacks cannot be deported to Africa. Other measures may be available, but not yet. And- why discuss blacks at all ?
They are not capable of maintenance of a civilization. But, "thanks" to liberal decadents, they are perfectly capable, due to White civilization paralysis, to destroy it and to turn it to a heap of dung.

Since I don't want to live in post-apocalyptic trash communities with people not capable rising above basest levels of life- I don't think blacks should be blindly ignored.

Level 4

Location hidden

#812 Jan 5, 2013
Sidneycatbastard wrote:
<quoted text>
do it, muthafucka, do it.
Typical Nog antics. Predictable.

Level 4

Location hidden

#813 Jan 5, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
The differences between ALL races is very superficial on a genetic level.
Lame "argument". On a genetic level, differences between races are greater than between sexes of the same race. Not to speak about forensic science which can ascertain the race of a skeleton with
more than 90% precision.

And I'm not even mentioning so called junk DNA, 98% of which is as yet neglected.

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Memphis, TN

#815 Jan 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
My theory is...
Slave descent BM see themselves as a separate group from BW.
They are selfish men who don't care about women or children from their race.
That's why they can abandon their children (including sons) so easily.
They do not see us as a united group, so when they date out with WW, they see it as an upliftment and validation of them, they don't view the rejection of BW as reflecting badly on the self esteem of black men.
All these years, I've searched for an answer for this behavior. And you've summed it up in one post! They see themselves as SEPARATE from bw and children. Not the same. WTF? lol How can one ALLOW themselves to get that BRAINWASHED to the point where you no longer consider yourself apart of your birth group? And do you think this selfishness of them is GENETIC or derived from slavery?

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#816 Jan 5, 2013
sweetgirl102 wrote:
<quoted text>
All these years, I've searched for an answer for this behavior. And you've summed it up in one post! They see themselves as SEPARATE from bw and children. Not the same. WTF? lol How can one ALLOW themselves to get that BRAINWASHED to the point where you no longer consider yourself apart of your birth group? And do you think this selfishness of them is GENETIC or derived from slavery?
It looks like Salidbar has found another nut to join in her bowl of mixed foolishness.
Black Deal

United States

#817 Jan 5, 2013
sweetgirl102 wrote:
<quoted text>All these years, I've searched for an answer for this behavior. And you've summed it up in one post! They see themselves as SEPARATE from bw and children. Not the same. WTF? lol How can one ALLOW themselves to get that BRAINWASHED to the point where you no longer consider yourself apart of your birth group? And do you think this selfishness of them is GENETIC or derived from slavery?
Slave mindset

Read Sex and Racism by Calvin Hernton
Black Deal

United States

#818 Jan 5, 2013
sweetgirl102 wrote:
<quoted text>All these years, I've searched for an answer for this behavior. And you've summed it up in one post! They see themselves as SEPARATE from bw and children. Not the same. WTF? lol How can one ALLOW themselves to get that BRAINWASHED to the point where you no longer consider yourself apart of your birth group? And do you think this selfishness of them is GENETIC or derived from slavery?
Just like you AA women all up on white mfs

Slave mindset

Ghetto gaggers = thug hunters
Black Deal

United States

#819 Jan 5, 2013
During the era of slavery, white women were inaccessible to black men.

On the other hand, all black women were accessible to white men.

During this period the white man had as much sex with the black women of his plantation as he did with his wife.

Sometimes more. Lillian Smith, a white woman who was brought up in the South and is thoroughly familiar with its history, tradition, and secrets, writes:

In the white southern woman's dictionary, Discrimination could be defined as a painful way of life which too often left an empty place in her bed and an ache in the heart.[ Lillian Smith, Killers of the Dream 1963, p 125 ]

Because his concept of the sex act made him think of it as something dirty, sinful, and savage, the white Southerner found it difficult to relate to his own woman.

He was inhibited by the Calvinist interpretation of sex as befouling the dignity of man.

He therefore cringed from his manly duties towards his wife, and if he did make love to her, the act was marred by his guilt and shame.....[ Out of all this came ] the myth of 'white womanhood.'

'Mongrelization' is the repeated cry of southern racists against extending human rights to Negroes.

Yet, it is obvious that if the races have been or are being 'mongrelized,' the white man is basically responsible, not the Negro.

Especially is this true in the South, specifically in the Deep South (the 'Black Belt.')

Early during the period of slavery, light-skinned Negroes began to appear in the backyards of the great plantation houses of the South.

As more and more of these 'mulatto' children began to run around in the backyards, guilt feelings fell upon the white man's conscience.

But the white man continued to visit, with increasing frequency, the black cabins. He stayed away more and more from the big house.

Then there arose in him the suspicion of his wife left alone back there in the big house.

The white man began to suspect his wife of doing exactly what he was doing.

Of course, his suspicion was groundless, it was virtually impossible for white women to 'slip around' with Negro men during slavery.

But somehow, someway, the white man had to get rid of his feelings of guilt.

In jealous panic he projected his own transgression onto his women and onto the Negro male.

A guilt so terrible seized the white man that it is as insane now as it was then -- devolutionary guilt.

http://robtshepherd.tripod.com/hernton.html
beentheredonetha t

Wynona, OK

#821 Jan 5, 2013
How would you let them down if they were white? Why do you think their skin color should make a difference if they are being inappropriate? Simply state firmly "Sorry guy, not interested. I am already involved with someone." then turn around and walk away. I for one am sick of everyone making every situation about the race card. If a guy is being a jerk, he is being a jerk. Black white or green with yellow stripes.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#822 Jan 5, 2013
sweetgirl102 wrote:
<quoted text>
Derived from slavery.
African BM don't exhibit this behaviour.
deadsouls

Belgrade, Serbia

#825 Jan 5, 2013
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
<quoted text>
She is waiting for me with dinner. Brazilianas are the sexiest black women on this planet.
How many cows did you pay for her?

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#826 Jan 5, 2013
Temudjin wrote:
<quoted text>
Not being anything superior in any form- cancer is something any rational being will devote their energies to.
Now, due to liberal decadent stage of Western civilization, blacks cannot be deported to Africa. Other measures may be available, but not yet. And- why discuss blacks at all ?
They are not capable of maintenance of a civilization. But, "thanks" to liberal decadents, they are perfectly capable, due to White civilization paralysis, to destroy it and to turn it to a heap of dung.
Since I don't want to live in post-apocalyptic trash communities with people not capable rising above basest levels of life- I don't think blacks should be blindly ignored.
I think your views are stagnant,false,and simply...tribal.I respect you have an opinion and that nothing I say can alter that but what you must also realize is that...vice versa. The difference is that the ideal world you envision will never come to pass whereas the one I do slowly is.

:)
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#827 Jan 5, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>I never said that whites and blacks were identical in all ways aside from color. But this is due to societal and cultural differences for the most part. The differences between ALL races is very superficial on a genetic level. The human species is the most uniform of all. The differences between humans is far less than lets say...the variations of the bird species where you have an ostrich and a humming bird for example. Every species on earth has a wider variety within it's own species than does mankind.
All we really have is skin color and societal/cultural conditioning. We dont have some races as big as houses and others as small as rats. We can all have viable offspring with each other which taken on that alone debunks "race" as anything more than a societal construct. We all have the same 9 month gestation period,growth period from child hood to adulthood,and relatively the same lifespan,(differences due to diet and health only)and doctors dont have different methods of treating one race as opposed to another in hospitals or clinics.No other species can claim that. My example of different races within the same species would be something like a lion and a house cat.But humans are really just one race biologically.
....u r so so wrong........there r also physical, mental and psychological differences.........if colour really were the main difference, then there wouldn't be a problem, but it aint........

...the human genome project found a 2-3% dna difference between races.........this vid may help u to understand......

......and it is technically feasible to breed a chimp/human hybrid, but that doesn't make it a good or desirable thing to do - similarly, breeding with knigras is also a bad idea........

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#828 Jan 5, 2013
Temudjin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame "argument". On a genetic level, differences between races are greater than between sexes of the same race. Not to speak about forensic science which can ascertain the race of a skeleton with
more than 90% precision.
And I'm not even mentioning so called junk DNA, 98% of which is as yet neglected.
I can also look at a skeleton and tell whether its white or black thats no great feat. The skull is a dead give away but also the Femur bones of Asians,Blacks,and Caucasians are all different and if one knows what to look for,one can tell at a glance. I cant tell you how many exhumed skeletons of murder or accident victims I've had to view and use as evidence over the years.

As far as the rest of your post,so what? If a blood transfusion between races can be compatible when one within a race may not be the that right there is an indication that race is superficial.In other words if you're a type O and you're white you can receive type O blood from a black but not be compatible with a type O negative from another white. Race on a biological level does not exist in any meaningful way. Simple as that.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#829 Jan 5, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>I think your views are stagnant,false,and simply...tribal.I respect you have an opinion and that nothing I say can alter that but what you must also realize is that...vice versa. The difference is that the ideal world you envision will never come to pass whereas the one I do slowly is.
:)
....wrong wrong wrong..........

.......the only way knigras could be assimilated is if they inter-bred with the other races - thus raising their base IQ.........but society will still be degraded by having them in it..........

.....and most people of other races find the idea of sexing with knigras repulsive..........

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#830 Jan 6, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....u r so so wrong........there r also physical, mental and psychological differences.........if colour really were the main difference, then there wouldn't be a problem, but it aint........
...the human genome project found a 2-3% dna difference between races.........this vid may help u to understand......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KUZDTzrOZ2oXX
......and it is technically feasible to breed a chimp/human hybrid, but that doesn't make it a good or desirable thing to do - similarly, breeding with knigras is also a bad idea........
Again;I never said there werent any differences what I said was that they are trivial and less so than any other living species on earth. One more time? The human species is the most uniform of all. Can you dispute that? And no,you are wrong about being able to make a chimp/human hybrid. It has been tried by scientists as early as the turn of the last century but there has never been any offspring as a result. What baffles geneticists is why exactly.It should work but so far has not. So until it does,that assumption of yours like most all others is false.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#831 Jan 6, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....wrong wrong wrong..........
.......the only way knigras could be assimilated is if they inter-bred with the other races - thus raising their base IQ.........but society will still be degraded by having them in it..........
.....and most people of other races find the idea of sexing with knigras repulsive..........
I find your views redundant and not all that factual. When you base your views on personal bias one cant expect any measure sincerity or reality. Yours is an ideology based on hate not fact. This being the case,I simply cant take you seriously.
hackey

Howell, MI

#832 Jan 6, 2013
uh I am black but I saw a video with a chimp human hybrid..

and it was on the news also..

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#833 Jan 6, 2013
Cassandra wrote:
<quoted text>
The prison system is populated by people who were placed there by ignorant, racist juries who are scared of black men and think they're all violent and lusting after white women, just like you and the OP. So the prison system is not where you want to get your statistics. I hate to burst your bubble, but the statistics show that (1) more white men rape black women than black men rape white women, and (2) most rapists, like serial killers, stay within their own racial group. http://www.rape.co.za/index.php... . Sorry to burst your and the OP's fantasy of wild black men committing unrestrained crimes of lust against innocent white women -- the truth is that most rapists are white men. Congratulations on your achievement, assholes!
Hahaha sorry honey you are living in a dream world, very few White men rape Black women.
hackey

Howell, MI

#834 Jan 6, 2013
also objects floating in the air in a church.. was on the news..

which is one of the reasons why i still believe in god..

because I mean come on..

floating objects in mid air what more proof of God do you need..

on the other hand an object floated in the air at my house and hit me in the head and It didn't make me believe the house was haunted or anything..

me and my friends just ignored it and acted like nothing happened..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 11 min IHN 6,737
Dr. King Threatened China's National Security 28 min Evelyn 30
Why are TAURUS girls considered MOST DESIRED/BE... (Jan '11) 29 min Luke Madigan 274
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 43 min VetnorsGate 1,549,439
What Kind of White People are African Americans... 51 min Hell NO 25
All b.s. aside, what poster is the funniest? 1 hr Cigar Face 74
Pax Americana = Peace for Whites Only 1 hr Uruji 16
Does anyone feel bad about White people overdos... 3 hr The Power Of Mast... 38
More from around the web