First Prev
of 132
Next Last

“American Gymnosophist”

Level 5

Since: Jan 11

Estados Unidos

#2884 Jan 28, 2014
If you're a woman, and you're not black expect a black man to hit on you. They love white women, Latinas(interestingly they do like black Latinas who they seem to think are not black at all which may show some sort of inner turmoil), Mulattas, etc. Like they will act like a black Latina is exotic, and I'm like you can find those same women in America, what makes them different except that they may speak some Spanish?

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2885 Jan 28, 2014
Mulatre wrote:
If you're a woman, and you're not black expect a black man to hit on you. They love white women, Latinas(interestingly they do like black Latinas who they seem to think are not black at all which may show some sort of inner turmoil), Mulattas, etc. Like they will act like a black Latina is exotic, and I'm like you can find those same women in America, what makes them different except that they may speak some Spanish?
There's nothing wrong with IR. Enjoy life and get out more!
Stop being mean

Leland, NC

#2886 Apr 2, 2016
people need to stop being racist... there is nothing wrong with black men.... all men are created equal... everyone is the same just becuz their skin is different does not mean nothing... the only thing that is different is skin color...
Drilling for the nerve

Rochester, NY

#2887 Apr 2, 2016
"How do White Girls tell Black Guys NO"

By racking a shell into a 12ga?

“Headline already in use”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#2888 Apr 3, 2016
"Fuckoff!!!"
pardon me son

Logan, OH

#2889 Apr 3, 2016
Drilling for the nerve wrote:
"How do White Girls tell Black Guys NO"
By racking a shell into a 12ga?
then put the barrel to your chin and..........
David Duke

El Sobrante, CA

#2890 Apr 3, 2016
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just angry that Black men are seen as the most desirable men. We know what's up in the real world while you hang on the internet.
"Black male faces, on average, were rated as most attractive, followed by white faces and then Asian, while – for females – Asian faces were seen as the most attractive on average, followed by white and then black faces."
Read more: Wales Online http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/need-to-rea...
Only famous rich black men
SuperWhiteGuy

Basingstoke, UK

#2891 Apr 3, 2016
Most black-men have poor social skills.
They only understand violence.
Follow the polices example and shoot, stun-gun, pepper-spray the ape; or alternatively throw a banana as a distraction as you move to a safe-area ( a place with few darkies).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 132
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,418,830
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 3 min Severa-williams 349
Do Black men like Asian girls? (Jul '13) 5 min Drilling for the ... 921
News Opinion: Racism, bigotry charges take president... 21 min Drilling for the ... 2
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 39 min Sicklecell Supporter 35
News Montel Williams Blasts Donald Trump: a A Racist... 46 min Sicklecell Supporter 2
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 49 min Michel Montvert 513
Black Failure 4 hr LMBAO 63
More from around the web