How do White Girls tell Black Guys NO
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

#2836 Apr 12, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol white women are always hitting on my cousins and my brother, and they don't even like white girls. White guys are always hitting on me. I tell them I'm not interested in white men and they still keep trying. They can't take no for an answer too. They act surprised when I tell them no.
Buckey always keep it real..lol your statement the only one that makes sense when one thinks about it..most ww throw themselves at bm not the other way around..lol
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#2837 Apr 12, 2013
Black men relentlessly throw themselves at the feet of non-black women (especially white), though often attempt to claim it's happening in reverse. in reality, many white women find it demoralizing when a black tries to hit on them, especially if it's the only race of man that tries....

It often makes the such women question themselves along the lines of "what's wrong with me"? much accounts from various non-black women themselves, who've found themselves in such a position, have supported this synopsis.
svw

Bristol, UK

#2840 Apr 13, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
Black men relentlessly throw themselves at the feet of non-black women (especially white), though often attempt to claim it's happening in reverse. in reality, many white women find it demoralizing when a black tries to hit on them, especially if it's the only race of man that tries....
It often makes the such women question themselves along the lines of "what's wrong with me"? much accounts from various non-black women themselves, who've found themselves in such a position, have supported this synopsis.
I have seen an increasing amount of normal looking ww dating bm recently and in the same day if I see 3 bm/ww couples I'll see 2 wm/bw couples and more bm/bw couples of course. It's the climate we're living in that people want to date out. You should question ww much more as the white race is in decline but some ww are dating out a lot of the time because they have some issue with wm and want attention, to make wm jealous. ww along with wm's date a lot of different races but only have an issue when the race is black.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#2843 Apr 13, 2013
ChiTownWiz wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because most Blacks don't or can't afford to travel. Most Blacks have never left their neighborhood. As for the ones in military service, Women abroad look at them with more suspicion then they do White and other non-black Service men. Your dreaming if you think Asian women would chose a Black Man over a White Man in Japan or South Korea.
Truer words were never spoken.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#2844 Apr 13, 2013
ChiTownWiz wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because most Blacks don't or can't afford to travel. Most Blacks have never left their neighborhood. As for the ones in military service, Women abroad look at them with more suspicion then they do White and other non-black Service men. Your dreaming if you think Asian women would chose a Black Man over a White Man in Japan or South Korea.
Wrong. My wife is from Japan and chose me. That playing field is leveling out, glad to inform you.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#2845 Apr 13, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. My wife is from Japan and chose me. That playing field is leveling out, glad to inform you.
Japan is a land of strange fetishes....
http://www.elistmania.com/juice/10_ridiculous...
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#2846 Apr 13, 2013
At least in America, women of any race are just not finding black men physically attractive anymore, unless desperation is key. Politics or the social grain has little or nothing do with it. In today's generation, no individual person, people, "evil force" or the media is holding women back....they're makin their own choices.

Level 7

Location hidden

#2847 Apr 13, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Japan is a land of strange fetishes....
http://www.elistmania.com/juice/10_ridiculous...
Some interesting things go on there but it is a terrific experience. Feel free to book a flight.
Pro 5

Clearwater, FL

#2848 Apr 14, 2013
At least in America, women of any race are just not finding black men physically attractive anymore, unless desperation is key. Politics or the social grain has little or nothing do with it. In today's generation, no individual person, people, "evil force" or the media is holding women back....they're makin their own choices.
Still at it I see. Get a life. No one cares what your sick take on anyone is.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#2849 Apr 14, 2013
Much of the general populace of American people who frequent various race-based forums are often left to wonder....why is Angry Black Theory, which could only be described as anger co-mingled with wishful thinking or even fantasy, failing to match with real people in real situations in the real world?
Pro 5

Clearwater, FL

#2850 Apr 14, 2013
Much of the general populace of American people who frequent various race-based forums are often left to wonder....why is Angry Black Theory, which could only be described as anger co-mingled with wishful thinking or even fantasy, failing to match with real people in real situations in the real world?
Yes, he is still getting all that good stuff. If you paid more attention she would still be with you. I bet it's good too!! Lol
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#2851 Apr 14, 2013
Of course, non-black men who've sometime gotten propositioned by non-black women who previously "preferred" or dated black only (and the NB man knows about it) may also find themselves asking the same 'Q' as well - is there something wrong with me?

Level 9

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2852 Apr 18, 2013
tell them no if that doesn't work use pepper spray
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#2853 Apr 19, 2013
There'll be a few white women, moderate-to-very attractive who've been with, or are currently attached to black men but the odds are, such women don't desire blacks exclusively and will often fluctuate between races (research the late Nicole Simpson for example - one out of many).

Generally, only white women who feel they'll be plagued forever with appearance or background issues throughout the duration of their sex and social life tend to gravitate towards black men as they know it's their safest guarantee to land a male companion.
The real

United States

#2855 May 5, 2013
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha sorry honey you are living in a dream world, very few White men rape Black women.

thats because us black and spanish woman will cut stab and shoot a mothaf*#$ unlike scared ass white women !

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#2858 May 7, 2013
In the words of Nancy Reagan, "Just say no."
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#2859 May 8, 2013
Unless he's wealthy and/or famous, black men have limited choices or "bargaining power" in general terms when it comes to selecting a woman of another race to date or marry, as will most of the non-black women who are willing to corroborate. In other words, it's basically desperation on both sides of the coin.
Pro 5

Jackson, MO

#2860 May 8, 2013
Unless he's wealthy and/or famous, black men have limited choices or "bargaining power" in general terms when it comes to selecting a woman of another race to date or marry, as will most of the non-black women who are willing to corroborate. In other words, it's basically desperation on both sides of the coin.
You sound desperate

Level 7

Location hidden

#2861 May 8, 2013
Pro 5 wrote:
<quoted text>You sound desperate
Doesn't he? It's rather humorous, the way he goes on.
i wanna know

Landrum, SC

#2862 May 8, 2013
Like Charlton Heston-Get your hands off me you damn dirty ape.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,583,208
So you blacks really think us Asians are on you... 36 min human 30
Immigrants and Latinos surpass BM in every area... 1 hr Fucisil 2
Africans View USA / West as Enemies and are Des... 1 hr sbt 5
Trump will pardon Joe Arpaio tonight. Another ... 1 hr sbt 14
Why dumb BM remain lost 1 hr sbt 1
Time for Blacks to ADOPT a Black Language 1 hr sbt 15
Rape by Cop 2 hr sbt 49
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 7 hr Reinhard Heydrich 41
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 12 hr youll shoot your ... 247
More from around the web