John

Sydney, Australia

#296 Jan 2, 2013
I only like white guys sorry. I'm sure there is a babing black girl out there for you.
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

#297 Jan 2, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Is this why so many of them molest children?
What a laugh!
Well kip according to Oprah Winfrey this abomination is rampant in the black community. I have known about this for years. Das raht
Nagas74

United States

#299 Jan 2, 2013
This thread is a race baiter to attract Faux Newz educated whites like a moth to a flame. Outdated myths of black men foaming at the mouth over white women. Newsflash Ofays; NOBODY WANTS YOUR WOMEN. The black male is the Alpha male of humanity,taking a back seat to none. If anything it is you pale genetically recessives who are running us down. The black woman is the mother of humanity and trumps white women on all level. That is why you pale whores are going and buying plastic asses and tanning yourselves to death. Who are you trying to look like? Who are you trying to attract? Right. Save the bullshit. This white pity party is officially shut down. Pack it up Nazis.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#300 Jan 2, 2013
White Man Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
Rapists and molesters have two different dysfunctions. Still, how many white men do you hear molesting little black girls?
Uhmmmmm, none.
Guess again.

http://neverforgottenvictims.blogspot.com/201...

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#301 Jan 2, 2013
Realbrotha45 wrote:
<quoted text>Im a blackman who would never chase, or throw myself at any woman! Because most white women are into their own men, and most of them really dont like us approaching them for anything. Lol sex. Fuck no. sorry I love my black women like school teachers doctors police nurses lawyers the list goes on. If I was to date a white woman,we have to of been friends for a while. I hate trassy street ghetto white trash ass people. I think, when your comfortable in your own skin, people will notice and you will attract good bm people and keep them. Sorry for writing too much.
I understand ...... im just stating how some bm may view the situation!
White Man Rising

Lithonia, GA

#302 Jan 2, 2013
Frank wrote:
You pull one incident from 15 years ago. If you were worth my time, I could link you death with what's going on right here today. I don't live in the past, but we know blacks do, sometimes even reaching all the back to slavery to make their point.

There's a black man sitting in the White House and yet blacks are still digressing. Not even the HNIC gives a damn about you sorry ngrs. Talk about getting bamboozled. But, hey, you people are gullible that way.

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Memphis, TN

#303 Jan 2, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
This thread is a race baiter to attract Faux Newz educated whites like a moth to a flame. Outdated myths of black men foaming at the mouth over white women. Newsflash Ofays; NOBODY WANTS YOUR WOMEN. The black male is the Alpha male of humanity,taking a back seat to none. If anything it is you pale genetically recessives who are running us down. The black woman is the mother of humanity and trumps white women on all level. That is why you pale whores are going and buying plastic asses and tanning yourselves to death. Who are you trying to look like? Who are you trying to attract? Right. Save the bullshit. This white pity party is officially shut down. Pack it up Nazis.
LMAO!!!! I Have to admit this made me laugh!
Frank

Detroit, MI

#304 Jan 2, 2013
White Man Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
You pull one incident from 15 years ago.
Doesn't matter.

You said "none"!

To know what you know and know what you do not know, is characteristic of one who knows.
Realbrotha45

United States

#305 Jan 2, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand ...... im just stating how some bm may view the situation!
brothas hve a six sense, but some wonte use it! Any one of us who use it can just about tell if that white woman is worth talking to in seconds! Its her body actions, she acts diffrent out of the blue its a warning. I would tell any brotha not to approach white females because they will sleep with you in the dark and not get seen with you in public. Mean games. The truth. These females are not worth my time.
Realbrotha45

United States

#306 Jan 2, 2013
Realbrotha45 wrote:
<quoted text>brothas hve a six sense, but some wonte use it! Any one of us who use it can just about tell if that white woman is worth talking nito in seconds! Its her body actions, she acts diffrent out of the blue its a warning. I would tell any brotha not to approach white females because they will sleep with you in the dark and not get seen with you in public. Mean games. The truth. These females are not worth my time.
type correction,have and wont.
Black Dynomite

Arlington, TX

#308 Jan 2, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>As I was walking down Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood one morning, before the stores opened, a black guy was beating his white woman like a dog. I observed several white men, on their way to work, although looking disgusted, just kept walking and didn't get involved.
That hoe should have turned moe tricks to makje the brotha more money!

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#309 Jan 2, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Is this why so many of them molest children?
What a laugh!
Kip what does your wife think of South Africa being the rape capital of the world? There sure are a lot of Black males raping 16 year old and younger girls over there and giving them aids, its an epidemic.

Is that why theres so many single Black mothers?

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

someplsce

#310 Jan 2, 2013
White Man Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
You pull one incident from 15 years ago. If you were worth my time, I could link you death with what's going on right here today. I don't live in the past, but we know blacks do, sometimes even reaching all the back to slavery to make their point.
There's a black man sitting in the White House and yet blacks are still digressing. Not even the HNIC gives a damn about you sorry ngrs. Talk about getting bamboozled. But, hey, you people are gullible that way.
you're full of sh!t you and your sheetheads live in the past.Your deformed brain still lives in slavery times you need some shock treatments to that putrified brain of yours.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#311 Jan 2, 2013
I find it interesting that the OP happened to just stumble upon this forum in which to ask her question. This place is a cesspool and she/he knew just how to try to start some mess. Notice how quickly the bigots jumped all over her/his "plight".
White Man Rising

Lithonia, GA

#312 Jan 2, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
you're full of sh!t you and your sheetheads live in the past.Your deformed brain still lives in slavery times you need some shock treatments to that putrified brain of yours.
All you ignorant blacks thought that with Obama as president you wouldn't have to do anything 'cause the brotha was gonna give you the hookup.

Like this retarded black woman.

I bet her car is now repossessed and she and her kids are staying with her grandma.

Dumb ngrs will always be dumb ngrs.

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#313 Jan 2, 2013
Put a bullet in their head, and free the world of another piece of sh!t.
hallie

UK

#315 Jan 2, 2013
AliceInAwsomeLand wrote:
This is really starting to become an epidemic. Every time I go out Black Guys keep hitting on me. I don't have a problem with Black people but I don't believe in interracial dating. I try to be nice to the guys but they are so persistent.

It was horrible last night, I live on the Northside of Chicago and most of the Blacks here live on the Southside and Westside. I have never been to the Southside or Westside because I have never had a reason to go there. Last night these Black guys were at a New Year Eve party trying to get me and my friends to go to a club on the Southside. I don't even know why they were there because the club was about 98% White. You would think they would be more comfortable around their own people and their own women but no the come up north and harass us.

Stuff like this happens all the time to me and my friends who are all White, how can we let you Black guys down with out us getting hurt. Last night we were a little afraid that those guys were going to hurt us because we did not want to talk to them. Luckily there were some buff White guys there who were willing to protect us. I wish I would have got one of the White guys number because they were hot and that's the type of guys that I like.
You are a joke and pathetic. Racist bitch!
hallie

UK

#316 Jan 2, 2013
TGA wrote:
<quoted text>Because our Men are Warriors....They know how to be Real Men.

You all sit back and laugh at your hoes gettin beat down.
Shut up!! Racist prat. Y r u always on the african american forum?? Loser!!

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#317 Jan 2, 2013
hallie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a joke and pathetic. Racist bitch!
I understand your frustration with the creator of the thread. But it's not racist if she doesn't want to date a guy she isn't attracted to. For every black guy she isn't attracted to, there's another 5 white guys she may not be attracted to either. There's plenty of black women who, even on topix, state they would never date a white guy. It doesn't make them racists. This thread creator stated she doesn't believe in interracial dating. It's her right. Just because she said no to the guy who just so happen to be black doesn't make her racist. If more women would start saying 'no' when uncomfortable, maybe many rapes can be prevented. That goes for any female.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#318 Jan 2, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ergo (in Capree logic), many black men don't take rejection well.
It's true, most black men's egos depend on whether some nonblack female will accept them or not. Many black men don't feel that they have enough going on for themselves alone so they need validation from whites and other nonblacks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tamil language is cameroonian!! 3 min kikuyuguy 1
African AE, states that Kurds are white? 3 min African AE 50
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min John Galt 1,193,084
Pastor David Manning 20 min African AE 2
Why is Egypt Called the Land of Ham? (May '12) 25 min African AE 28
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 35 min Curious Me 31,252
All women prefer white men 42 min gargantos 2,677
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 59 min African AE 110,167
People Should stop mixing 2 hr KIP 27
Africa DO NOT Need you Black Americans. (from m... 3 hr Mali 111