How do White Girls tell Black Guys NO

“Y-DNA * E1b1a / mtDNA * L1c4b”

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2754 Feb 10, 2013
Notice how these silly white boys, descendents of theftpeans always use the term 'Negro'. Below is why!

The Moors Sundry Act of 1790 was passed by South Carolina legislature, granting special status to the subjects of Sultan of Morocco, Mohammed ben Abdallah. It recognized Moors as white people with Jury duty as a privilege. Moors were not to be subjected to laws governing blacks and slaves.

On January 20, 1790, a petition was presented to the South Carolina House of Representatives from a group of eight individuals who were subjects of the Moroccan emperor and residents of the colony. They desired that if they happened to commit any fault amenable to be brought to justice, that as subjects to a prince allied with the United States through the Moroccan-American Treaty of Friendship, they would be tried as citizens instead of under the Negro Act of 1740.

The Free Moors, Francis, Daniel, Hammond and Samuel petitioned on behalf of themselves and their wives Fatima, Flora, Sarah and Clarinda.[1] They explained how some years ago while fighting in defense of their country, they and their wives were captured and made prisoners of war by the Portuguese. After this a certain Captain Clark had them delivered to him, promising they would be redeemed by the Moroccan ambassador residing in England, and returned to their country. Instead, he transported them to South Carolina, and sold them for slaves. Since then, "by the greatest industry," they purchased freedom from their respective masters: They requested that as free born subjects of a Prince in alliance with the U.S., that they should not be considered subject to a State Law (then in force) known as the negro law.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors_Sundry_Act...
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#2755 Feb 11, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>
But if it had been a black man who'd done it your attitude would be completely different right?
Black men have never disrespected me like that.On the contrary,I've always found bm quite respectful toward me. Both in society and right here.
....if a blak male does it, its likely a prelude to rape........

.......I told u befo - blak males do this while staring at female employees in amerikan prisons.........

'SNIPE
Prison term for a male inmate watching a female (or male ) officer while masturbating. The act can be obvious or more often than not on the sly.
Inmate X was placed in confinement after thinking he could snipe Officer A.
Inmate X is a known "sniper", you'd better watch your back!'

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

......remember - u only need to meet the wrong nicca on the wrong day in the wrong place just once.........

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#2756 Feb 11, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....if a blak male does it, its likely a prelude to rape........

.......I told u befo - blak males do this while staring at female employees in amerikan prisons.........

'SNIPE
Prison term for a male inmate watching a female (or male ) officer while masturbating. The act can be obvious or more often than not on the sly.
Inmate X was placed in confinement after thinking he could snipe Officer A.
Inmate X is a known "sniper", you'd better watch your back!'

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

......remember - u only need to meet the wrong nicca on the wrong day in the wrong place just once.........
Yawn
Royal Chief

Denver, CO

#2757 Feb 11, 2013
white women will bring a blaKC man down to his knees quiKCer and harder than a blaKC woman any day... Not racist, just seen the experience so often... BlaKC girls roKC!!!
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#2759 Feb 12, 2013
The textbook black who posts heavily on IR threads and insists most women of any race (especially white) want them only will often within minutes, hours or days later appear in some political-oriented thread to peddle his belief that America and it's people are a "racist machine" out to "get them".

Seldom has the same black male commented on one subject (about women), while not lamenting on the other (political)....it's almost always a hand-in-hand package deal.

Is there any possible truth to any of these familiar black rants?....or is he simply so consumed by anger or bitterness that the said negative emotions dominate his objectivity or "fact-finding"?
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#2761 Feb 12, 2013
The common American black male's increasing anger and hostility, both on and off the net, is not reflective of true confidence in their various racial theories, nor reflective of supposed accuracy. Aside from a small handful of example Topix posters, where are all these white women backin up y'alls theories?

“Hi People”

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Sydney

#2762 Feb 14, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
The common American black male's increasing anger and hostility, both on and off the net, is not reflective of true confidence in their various racial theories, nor reflective of supposed accuracy. Aside from a small handful of example Topix posters, where are all these white women backin up y'alls theories?
Well this girl doesnt back up anything ... mainly beause she got headaches trying to understand what was being said.

“This way please...”

Level 1

Jupiter expelled me,now Venus.

#2763 Feb 14, 2013
Yup wrote:
Me and my friends had White women all over us last night, lol. Anyone who goes to a club that is mixed will see that each Black guy has like a white woman on each arm. OP you know you liked it, so stop fronting.
Sweets, have you read the thread they way we all are?
This OP does not want to be bothered by BM,now instead of you reading this thread and maybe not liking it as you like WM, but graciously accepting, you pull out the *Stop fronting, you want us* shpeeell.
Yes, many clubs that are mixed you will see BM with WM, but the OP has told you in no uncertain terms, back off!
Yet through your misguided sense of male pride, you choose not to accept.
You sound like the same kinf of guy who says in response to rejection, "yes, but we all have big penises", thus missing the point completely.
Step up your intelligence babyboy.

“Hi People”

Level 1

Sydney

#2764 Feb 15, 2013
i have noticed that a lot of guys with big pricks are big pricks themselves.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#2765 Feb 19, 2013
American black men in general are unfortunately, suffering badly these days. It matters little whether a black is a street thug or has a job where he wears a three-piece suit and/or makes decent money. Women are just not finding them physically attractive, unless desperation and/or hopelessness rears its head.

Level 1

Waconia, MN

#2766 Feb 19, 2013
I totally understand that you maybe getting hit on by guys you are not in to which is fine. You need to stand your ground if they approach in a disrespectful manner. However stop making us blackmen feel like as if we are not good enough for you or any other white woman. I am actually a really good looking black dude, one of the most good looking guys in my college and ninety percent of the time it's white girls who want me but my head is not up in my ass and I don't walk around feeling like I'm the shit or I'm better than whites even though a lot of them want me. I'm also a young guy and I have testetorone just like all the other crazy white fraternity boys if I should put it like that. I chase after girls too, I put my pride down, I get shut down I move on, I also get girls who hit on me, some I like and some I don't. I just try and fit in to my community as well. I don't care how many stereotypes this whole website has on blackmen but it will also be nice some times to be just be looked at as a normal guy who does normal things guys do, why should it be when it's black guys chasing girls, we are labelled as desperate black guys or its black men are players or that we have big dicks and we now how to fuck. Anyway that my little rant , keep in mind I don't think that's how the majority of white people think, but just those close minded ones and some of the stuff I said is just food for thought. Besides maybe this article wasn't even written by a woman but by some guy and might not be real because most women are actually very open minded

“When I do good,no 1 remembers”

Level 1

When I do bad,no 1 forgets

#2767 Feb 19, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
American black men in general are unfortunately, suffering badly these days. It matters little whether a black is a street thug or has a job where he wears a three-piece suit and/or makes decent money. Women are just not finding them physically attractive, unless desperation and/or hopelessness rears its head.
Are you a woman?
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#2769 Feb 23, 2013
In America today, fewer and fewer woman, regardless of race, are corroborating with the common black man's wants. Is it because his desirability is in question? Is it because of the scant population of black males and there's simply not much of them existing? Perhaps it's a combination of a little of both.

“Headline already in use”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#2770 Feb 23, 2013
"Like, not right now..."

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#2772 Feb 23, 2013
Angela 90 wrote:
With great difficulty as they dont like taking no for an aanswer.
Yet another bandwagon response. Thanks for your insightful contribution to the thread.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#2774 Feb 23, 2013
Angela 90 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ever stop and think its the bandwagon because its a common problem?.Black men really need to learn to take no for an answer and show some decorum.
Did you ever stop to think that it's common on topix to project an issue with some bm onto the whole population of black men? Whenever it comes to an issue with the behavior of some blacks we all get plastered with it. Here's a hint for you, honey: there are lots of white and other non-black men (and women) who won't take no for an answer.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#2775 Feb 24, 2013
50 Cent goes in for an Erin Andrews kiss, gets denied at the Daytona 500

This is a little strange - is having zillions of dollars not doing it for the black either anymore? If so he's gonna be running dangerously low on resources.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nascar-from-the...

``50 decided to show his appreciation for Andrews' work, and, well, Andrews didn't much dig it. 50 tried to accompany Andrews as she walked pit road, but she was having none of it. Well, that was awkward.''
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#2776 Feb 24, 2013
TGA wrote:
<quoted text>
You're retarded..She was in a 98% white club, the nixxers came there to harrass her.
Sure your mixed clubs will have nasty ww in them throwing around cheap to free pussie....BUT decent WW don't go to those shtholes.
Damn, yall are dumfcks. Get a white hwore and act like ya made it in the world.
Well, damn lmaoooooooooo

I love watching white men and black men fight over white women, its so funny cuz black men really do feel a sense of entitlement to the white mans woman
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#2777 Feb 24, 2013
Tulz21 wrote:
However stop making us blackmen feel like as if we are not good enough for you or any other white woman.
You sound like you are about to cry

She doesnt find black men attractive the same way you dont find black women attractive

Everyone is entitled to their preferences

Its silly that black men fight so hard for their right to not have to date black women but become offended when someone feels the same way about them because of race
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#2778 Feb 24, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>That has not been my experience.
My d*ck should receive the Nobel Peace Prize at the UN.
:^ D
Lol

Why am I not surprised?

I knew it! rotfl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why aren't there white people tribes still livi... (Feb '15) 2 min wdt26 11
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 5 min wdt26 41
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 11 min Michel Montvert 28
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 12 min thetruth 460
Why is "BLAKS R WILD APES" allowed here? 12 min trillblesshoes 6
Internet a breeding ground for racists and soci... 12 min Michel Montvert 22
Come to a 100% Black Owned Forum 14 min Lionel Jefferson 3
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 37 min Michel Montvert 229
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Curious Me 47,831
More from around the web