How do White Girls tell Black Guys NO

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#2737 Feb 10, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....look - if u ask people wot their experience of blax is, its gonna b mostly negative.......some stereotypes r true.......
...I mean - how do u think that white woman in McDonalds views blax?.......do u think she wants her daughter associating with them?.....
....so its not just a 'few bad apples' bringing the rest of the kneegroid race down.........its more a case of most negrows r rotten - a morally and intellectually inferior race..........
Well if you ask me what my experiences with east indian men are (such as yourself)I'd have to say that they are quite perverted. But you dont hear me harping about it day in and day out.

Was in Goa for new years back in 08 and I could tell you sooo many sleazy stories about those guys.

Heres one :)

So I'm on the beach by myself laying out soaking up the rays. Eyes closed. I suddenly feel a shadow fall across me. Open my eyes and this grimy bastid is standing over me jerking off. JERKING-OFF! As if that wasnt horrifying enough he....I was up like a shot,I consider my reflexes pretty on point but...he was faster...caught it on the arm.

And thats just one of several stories.

:/

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#2738 Feb 10, 2013
I guess you could call his a jerk reflex.

Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#2739 Feb 10, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Well if you ask me what my experiences with east indian men are (such as yourself)I'd have to say that they are quite perverted. But you dont hear me harping about it day in and day out.
Was in Goa for new years back in 08 and I could tell you sooo many sleazy stories about those guys.
So I'm on the beach by myself laying out soaking up the rays. Eyes closed. I suddenly feel a shadow fall across me. Open my eyes and this grimy bastid is standing over me jerking off. JERKING-OFF! As if that wasnt horrifying enough he....I was up like a shot,I consider my reflexes pretty on point but...he was faster...caught it on the arm.
......only 1/2 injun..........

....but dats a funny story yo!........is wot u get for lying naked on a crowded beach I suppose........

.....a 15 year old brit gurl was molested and murdered in Goa a few years back..........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21314...
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#2740 Feb 10, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
I guess you could call his a jerk reflex.
.....but hey.....can't u just be flattered that males r masturbating over u!.........

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#2741 Feb 10, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Well if you ask me what my experiences with east indian men are (such as yourself)I'd have to say that they are quite perverted. But you dont hear me harping about it day in and day out.
OMG! I nearly sprayed my coffee all over my monitor. LOL....that's horrible but I just can't stop giggling. ;-)

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#2742 Feb 10, 2013
<quoted text>.....but hey.....can't u just be flattered that males r masturbating over u!.........
Is that how you indian men would see it?

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#2743 Feb 10, 2013
<quoted text>......only 1/2 injun..........
....but dats a funny story yo!........is wot u get for lying naked on a crowded beach I suppose........
.....a 15 year old brit gurl was molested and murdered in Goa a few years back..........
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21314...
I wasnt naked first of all,and it wassnt a crowded beach. I had a large swath to myself. The only people in Goa that ever lay out on the beach or the tourists. Indians just use it to shit on and wash their arses in the ocean afterward.

But I find it interesting that you would think I deserve it just because I was sunbathing.

That 1/2 indian in you I suppose.

;)

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#2744 Feb 10, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! I nearly sprayed my coffee all over my monitor. LOL....that's horrible but I just can't stop giggling. ;-)
I was caught between beating the SHIT out of him and running into the ocean to rinse off. I opted for the latter. Meanwhile this little POS ran off in the opposite direction.

Disgusting,absolutely disgusting.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#2745 Feb 10, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>I wasnt naked first of all,and it wassnt a crowded beach. I had a large swath to myself. The only people in Goa that ever lay out on the beach or the tourists. Indians just use it to shit on and wash their arses in the ocean afterward.
But I find it interesting that you would think I deserve it just because I was sunbathing.
That 1/2 indian in you I suppose.
;)
.....yeah.....I've heard about all that sh**ing in the water business, but thats how they do it out there....the Romans used a sponge..........

....but come on - its not like he actually put his hands on u, is it???.....u kno - blak males in US prisons masturbate while looking at female prison employees - they call it 'killing'.........

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#2746 Feb 10, 2013
Yup,Anjuna. Thats exactly the same town I was in. Same beach,same year. But I dont remember that story oddly enough.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#2747 Feb 10, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Is that how you indian men would see it?
....is one way of lookin at it........don't u try to c the positives in every situation?.........

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#2749 Feb 10, 2013
<quoted text>.....yeah.....I've heard about all that sh**ing in the water business, but thats how they do it out there....the Romans used a sponge..........
....but come on - its not like he actually put his hands on u, is it???.....u kno - blak males in US prisons masturbate while looking at female prison employees - they call it 'killing'.........
If you ever go to Southern India you'll see pigs (the four legged kind)running around all over the place. At first I was like wtf? But then you come to see that they serve a purpose;that of eating all the rubbish around the place. Including the shit on the beach that Indian men leave behind. And they dont wait for it to go cold mate they're right on top of it.

I've been to many beaches worldwide including South Africa and the Caribbean. Never seen any other race of people just crap on the beach like I've seen with Indians. Now you KNOW I dont like racism or stereotypes of any sort but Indian men quite frankly disgust me.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#2750 Feb 10, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>If you ever go to Southern India you'll see pigs (the four legged kind)running around all over the place. At first I was like wtf? But then you come to see that they serve a purpose;that of eating all the rubbish around the place. Including the shit on the beach that Indian men leave behind. And they dont wait for it to go cold mate they're right on top of it.
I've been to many beaches worldwide including South Africa and the Caribbean. Never seen any other race of people just crap on the beach like I've seen with Indians. Now you KNOW I dont like racism or stereotypes of any sort but Indian men quite frankly disgust me.
...dat be rayciss yo!.........wot happened to all the koombaya, we're all human business?.........

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#2751 Feb 10, 2013
<quoted text>...dat be rayciss yo!.........wot happened to all the koombaya, we're all human business?.........
We're all human,but that doesnt mean I have to want to be physically involved with everybody. And it's not necessarily racist if my disgust lays with only the men of a certain race. I have no issue with Indian women.

I find them quite beautiful actually. Besides,everybody has some form of racist attitude in them.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#2752 Feb 10, 2013
<quoted text>.

....but come on - its not like he actually put his hands on u, is it???.1

But if it had been a black man who'd done it your attitude would be completely different right?

Black men have never disrespected me like that.On the contrary,I've always found bm quite respectful toward me. Both in society and right here.

Lunarblitz

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#2753 Feb 10, 2013
Stalker wrote:
Since you've obviously got this all figured out, why would you waste the time?
<quoted text>
It always takes a lot of time to teach a negro. It took 400 years of a whip to teach you to work. Obviously even that wasn't long enough. You're actually that stupid.

“Y-DNA * E1b1a / mtDNA * L1c4b”

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2754 Feb 10, 2013
Notice how these silly white boys, descendents of theftpeans always use the term 'Negro'. Below is why!

The Moors Sundry Act of 1790 was passed by South Carolina legislature, granting special status to the subjects of Sultan of Morocco, Mohammed ben Abdallah. It recognized Moors as white people with Jury duty as a privilege. Moors were not to be subjected to laws governing blacks and slaves.

On January 20, 1790, a petition was presented to the South Carolina House of Representatives from a group of eight individuals who were subjects of the Moroccan emperor and residents of the colony. They desired that if they happened to commit any fault amenable to be brought to justice, that as subjects to a prince allied with the United States through the Moroccan-American Treaty of Friendship, they would be tried as citizens instead of under the Negro Act of 1740.

The Free Moors, Francis, Daniel, Hammond and Samuel petitioned on behalf of themselves and their wives Fatima, Flora, Sarah and Clarinda.[1] They explained how some years ago while fighting in defense of their country, they and their wives were captured and made prisoners of war by the Portuguese. After this a certain Captain Clark had them delivered to him, promising they would be redeemed by the Moroccan ambassador residing in England, and returned to their country. Instead, he transported them to South Carolina, and sold them for slaves. Since then, "by the greatest industry," they purchased freedom from their respective masters: They requested that as free born subjects of a Prince in alliance with the U.S., that they should not be considered subject to a State Law (then in force) known as the negro law.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors_Sundry_Act...
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#2755 Feb 11, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>
But if it had been a black man who'd done it your attitude would be completely different right?
Black men have never disrespected me like that.On the contrary,I've always found bm quite respectful toward me. Both in society and right here.
....if a blak male does it, its likely a prelude to rape........

.......I told u befo - blak males do this while staring at female employees in amerikan prisons.........

'SNIPE
Prison term for a male inmate watching a female (or male ) officer while masturbating. The act can be obvious or more often than not on the sly.
Inmate X was placed in confinement after thinking he could snipe Officer A.
Inmate X is a known "sniper", you'd better watch your back!'

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

......remember - u only need to meet the wrong nicca on the wrong day in the wrong place just once.........

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#2756 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>....if a blak male does it, its likely a prelude to rape........

.......I told u befo - blak males do this while staring at female employees in amerikan prisons.........

'SNIPE
Prison term for a male inmate watching a female (or male ) officer while masturbating. The act can be obvious or more often than not on the sly.
Inmate X was placed in confinement after thinking he could snipe Officer A.
Inmate X is a known "sniper", you'd better watch your back!'

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

......remember - u only need to meet the wrong nicca on the wrong day in the wrong place just once.........
Yawn
Royal Chief

Denver, CO

#2757 Feb 11, 2013
white women will bring a blaKC man down to his knees quiKCer and harder than a blaKC woman any day... Not racist, just seen the experience so often... BlaKC girls roKC!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women have options - THE NEW NORMAL 21 min 2 Dogs 25
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min JRB 1,536,111
Dear White People (May '16) 43 min 2 Dogs 833
Bill Cosby: A lesson for "established" BM? 49 min 2 Dogs 2
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 54 min Gabar 48
White people are all evil and they all go to he... (Jan '14) 1 hr Gabar 71
AXE got busted drooling over black balls in the... 1 hr THXhasvacuum 3
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 2 hr Ttt 84
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 4 hr coretta 226
Interracial dating is gross! (Nov '10) 5 hr SadButTrue 102