How do White Girls tell Black Guys NO

“Y-DNA * E1b1a / mtDNA * L1c4b”

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2716 Feb 10, 2013
Even though the previous vid is actually not authentic, only a person that suffers from phsycho sexual maladaptation would even think of creating a vid such as this to mock such an event.

SMH!!

“Y-DNA * E1b1a / mtDNA * L1c4b”

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2717 Feb 10, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....nah......I think you're seein racialism in every lill thang........many people have been attacked by blax in arguments over queues or other trivial stuff.........this is wot they do........look at this sheboon abusing a white woman with her child in McDonalds - this is the routine experience people have with niccuz........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EwJAwq04q1sXX
......and wot about chimps, orang-utans and gorillas?- should we raise their status to human?.........
History shows that by far, those that identify as white and are descendents of theftpeans are by far, the most violent, corrupt, biased and double standard possessing beings on earth. Also, you're not really human either, which is evidenced by your possession of 2 % to 6% Neanderthal DNA. Your behavior is as your Neanderthal ancestor's behavior was - neophobic, dogmatic and xenophobic, which is largely why many of 'YOU' conduct yourselves the way you do currently and have done throughout history. That's because technically, you're not completely human.

Be carful, this revelation is catching up with you and before long, we're going to do something about it. Take care :-)

Lunarblitz

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#2718 Feb 10, 2013
Jola Atika wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey cracker, leave that brother alone and why don't you address me.
I'm prepared for you. We can do this however you like.
You watch too much f**king TV idiot!
You havn't said not one intelligent phrase or statement yet. For someone who's goal is to safeguard and sustain racism - white supremacy, you're sure doing a poor job of it and coming accross as quite inferior.
Over to you asshole :-)
LOL!!!! And who the fck are you? You're the big brother to protect the little nigguh?:) Oh sh!t, I scared now!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!

“Y-DNA * E1b1a / mtDNA * L1c4b”

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2719 Feb 10, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!! And who the fck are you? You're the big brother to protect the little nigguh?:) Oh sh!t, I scared now!!!!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!
Is that all you have to say?

Lunarblitz

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#2720 Feb 10, 2013
Jola Atika wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you have to say?
I could write a whole page of the downfall of the negro. Explain it all with accurate facts, and legitimate links. Even point you in the right direction that the negro needs to go to become a part of society like every other race on the planet.

But that would be racist. It also would be a waste of time. The negro mentality hates the truth about themselves more than they hate slavery itself.

Anymore questions?

“Y-DNA * E1b1a / mtDNA * L1c4b”

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2721 Feb 10, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>I could write a whole page of the downfall of the negro. Explain it all with accurate facts, and legitimate links. Even point you in the right direction that the negro needs to go to become a part of society like every other race on the planet.
But that would be racist. It also would be a waste of time. The negro mentality hates the truth about themselves more than they hate slavery itself.
Anymore questions?
Yes, I do have a question. When are you going to say something that is intelligent, which makes sense?

Lunarblitz

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#2722 Feb 10, 2013
Jola Atika wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do have a question. When are you going to say something that is intelligent, which makes sense?
Would you rather me write it in ebonics so your simple mind can understand it?
Stalker

San Jose, CA

#2723 Feb 10, 2013
Since you've obviously got this all figured out, why would you waste the time?
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>Would you rather me write it in ebonics so your simple mind can understand it?
auntie bee

Bloomington, IN

#2724 Feb 10, 2013
by keepin their coochies clean mofos.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#2725 Feb 10, 2013
Jola Atika wrote:
<quoted text>
She wouldn't have thought about doing this either.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zp-BeywDvLIXX
....I don't click linx posted by slavery descendants.........

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#2726 Feb 10, 2013
Jola Atika wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do have a question. When are you going to say something that is intelligent, which makes sense?
Sir,

the answer is obvious : never ; Loontard is a real "tard" and the shame of the white posters on Topix.

But follow on a previous post : what future do you see for the "white race" that is declining and specifically for those like Loontard that will not be able to live in a world where whites are not in any leadership ?
Beyond these particular questions, how do you see the future of the world in this century and the next ?

a whiteboi

“Y-DNA * E1b1a / mtDNA * L1c4b”

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2728 Feb 10, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>Would you rather me write it in ebonics so your simple mind can understand it?
My command of the English language is far greater than yours, as my ancestors were superior to your ancestor. You're weak and you come from weak stock.

You are an inferior biological system.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#2729 Feb 10, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>Nigguhs like you all live the same. Chase puzzie 24/7, drink colt 45, hang out with the bruddas, grabbing your crotches, and saying stupid sh!t like "I would have fcked him up if he said that sh!t to me. He better be glad he didn't say that to me".
TNB
wow white dog, you know us so well...lol. what do you white dogs do? sniff aerosol cans, watch kiddy porn and pull your pants down when you are drunk. yea white dog, what's up with white dogs and this pulling your pants down when you get drunk? that's not some kind of gay thing is it white dog?...lol. i bet it is a gay thing!

“Y-DNA * E1b1a / mtDNA * L1c4b”

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2730 Feb 10, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,
the answer is obvious : never ; Loontard is a real "tard" and the shame of the white posters on Topix.
But follow on a previous post : what future do you see for the "white race" that is declining and specifically for those like Loontard that will not be able to live in a world where whites are not in any leadership ?
Beyond these particular questions, how do you see the future of the world in this century and the next ?
a whiteboi
Extinction is the inevitable end and future for the so called white race. The so called white race is coming to an evolutionary dead end. I'm waiting for the day when so called black folks will have to fear for their lives, due to wacked out, attempting to survive whites that will try and kill Moors for their eumelanin. Without Spf 30, 50+ etc...all white people would die of Melanoma, or at least those first with very poor tanning responses. Even the UV rays from a cloudy day is dangerous to whites. The high suicide rate, due to not being able to cope with many stressors of the environment. Many of the tricks and deceit are coming to light that they've perpertrated unto other groups of people.

And last but not least, interracial dating, will eventually genetically annihilate the so call white race. This is what I see as part of the future.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#2731 Feb 10, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You're all butt-hurt because he effectively called you trailer trash yet you're on this forum day in and day out pontificating on what you think you know of black folks? That's rich. SMH
lmao...hahahaha...good one!

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#2732 Feb 10, 2013
Jola Atika wrote:
<quoted text>
Extinction is the inevitable end and future for the so called white race. The so called white race is coming to an evolutionary dead end. I'm waiting for the day when so called black folks will have to fear for their lives, due to wacked out, attempting to survive whites that will try and kill Moors for their eumelanin. Without Spf 30, 50+ etc...all white people would die of Melanoma, or at least those first with very poor tanning responses. Even the UV rays from a cloudy day is dangerous to whites. The high suicide rate, due to not being able to cope with many stressors of the environment. Many of the tricks and deceit are coming to light that they've perpertrated unto other groups of people.
And last but not least, interracial dating, will eventually genetically annihilate the so call white race. This is what I see as part of the future.
Sir,

this process, if it is significant in numbers, will take a lot of time say 200 years. For ex. the impact of IR dating can be decisive only on a very reduced white population ; we can also think scientists will work to find protection against excess of UV rays.
It would go with major political and economical changes far before coming to this eventual end.

How do you foresee these political/economical changes say along this XXIst century at first ? Or do you feel whites will stay in control until a final end that would be like a cataclysm instead of a slow evolution ?

Finally can you precise what you put under the word "Moors" ? do you take up the thought of the noble Drew Ali ?

a whiteboi

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#2734 Feb 10, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....nah......I think you're seein racialism in every lill thang........many people have been attacked by blax in arguments over queues or other trivial stuff.........this is wot they do........look at this sheboon abusing a white woman with her child in McDonalds - this is the routine experience people have with niccuz........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EwJAwq04q1sXX
......and wot about chimps, orang-utans and gorillas?- should we raise their status to human?.........
So it's ok for you to call it as you see fit when it comes to racial issues but if I do I'm seeing it in every lil thang?

The double standards of bigotry are so obviously displayed. This is why your way of thought is losing ground world wide.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#2735 Feb 10, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>So it's ok for you to call it as you see fit when it comes to racial issues but if I do I'm seeing it in every lil thang?
The double standards of bigotry are so obviously displayed. This is why your way of thought is losing ground world wide.
....look - if u ask people wot their experience of blax is, its gonna b mostly negative.......some stereotypes r true.......

...I mean - how do u think that white woman in McDonalds views blax?.......do u think she wants her daughter associating with them?.....

....so its not just a 'few bad apples' bringing the rest of the kneegroid race down.........its more a case of most negrows r rotten - a morally and intellectually inferior race..........
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#2736 Feb 10, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,
this process, if it is significant in numbers, will take a lot of time say 200 years. For ex. the impact of IR dating can be decisive only on a very reduced white population ; we can also think scientists will work to find protection against excess of UV rays.
It would go with major political and economical changes far before coming to this eventual end.
How do you foresee these political/economical changes say along this XXIst century at first ? Or do you feel whites will stay in control until a final end that would be like a cataclysm instead of a slow evolution ?
Finally can you precise what you put under the word "Moors" ? do you take up the thought of the noble Drew Ali ?
a whiteboi
...shup u poontang........

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#2737 Feb 10, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....look - if u ask people wot their experience of blax is, its gonna b mostly negative.......some stereotypes r true.......
...I mean - how do u think that white woman in McDonalds views blax?.......do u think she wants her daughter associating with them?.....
....so its not just a 'few bad apples' bringing the rest of the kneegroid race down.........its more a case of most negrows r rotten - a morally and intellectually inferior race..........
Well if you ask me what my experiences with east indian men are (such as yourself)I'd have to say that they are quite perverted. But you dont hear me harping about it day in and day out.

Was in Goa for new years back in 08 and I could tell you sooo many sleazy stories about those guys.

Heres one :)

So I'm on the beach by myself laying out soaking up the rays. Eyes closed. I suddenly feel a shadow fall across me. Open my eyes and this grimy bastid is standing over me jerking off. JERKING-OFF! As if that wasnt horrifying enough he....I was up like a shot,I consider my reflexes pretty on point but...he was faster...caught it on the arm.

And thats just one of several stories.

:/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Cheech the Conser... 1,582,410
Power of Master Lee for President. 3 min The Power Of Mast... 5
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 22 min KIP 222
You democrats put these "racist" monuments up. 23 min Ugly monkeys 1
News Omaha aims to be more welcoming to young black ... 24 min Oh No You Di-nt 1
Blacks weren't designed to be Smart 25 min Oh No You Di-nt 9
Antifa traitors planning Nationwide riots in No... 26 min Ugly monkeys 4
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 1 hr Tony 109
Rape by Cop 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 39
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 1 hr Sbt 117
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 1 hr Harrisson 36
More from around the web