Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#2620 Feb 6, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,real scary stuff. I guess this is what non Australians mean by a kanga attack?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XZ2I5N35VXwXX
....but that was only a lill kangaroo.......think wot a big one could do........

....and negrows r alot more dangerous than knagaroos.........
Arrogant

Akron, OH

#2621 Feb 6, 2013
White girls are a easily obtainable commodity. I have had no challenge in getting one, most of the time they approach me. The number of ones who would get with brothas is so great it totaly offsets the ones who would not. When you smash one its like a chain reaction, she tells her girlfriends and the next thing you know they want to try it too. But actually this concept can be applied to all women, but is extremely effective with white girls. One of my girls neighbors had tried to do me, but it was after my girl had bragged about me. Now one thing i will say about white girls is they can't cook for crap. I mean finding a white girl who can cook is as rare as finding a hen with teeth.
ablominaltion

Runnemede, NJ

#2622 Feb 6, 2013
what if a blacko is part white and calls you bro..

and what if the negro is part white but you can't notice it do you ever ask?
ablominaltion

Runnemede, NJ

#2623 Feb 6, 2013
MOST of my black friends have some degree of white in them that's why I only like white women..
ablominaltion

Runnemede, NJ

#2624 Feb 6, 2013
hell i know this one black guy.. only thing black about him is his hair.. man i saw this picture of a slave owner look just like the guy.. man..

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#2625 Feb 6, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....but that was only a lill kangaroo.......think wot a big one could do........
....and negrows r alot more dangerous than knagaroos.........
Mate,no ones ever been maimed by a kanga big,small or whatever.

ablominaltion

Runnemede, NJ

#2626 Feb 6, 2013
I don't see what the big deal is i mean just because blacks were colinized and enslaved by whites..
ablominaltion

Runnemede, NJ

#2627 Feb 6, 2013
does mean they can't have sex with you???
ablominaltion

Runnemede, NJ

#2628 Feb 6, 2013
mean it's not like they didn't already used to do it..
ablominaltion

Runnemede, NJ

#2629 Feb 6, 2013
you act like it's a new phenomenon or something..

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#2630 Feb 6, 2013
Arrogant wrote:
White girls are a easily obtainable commodity. I have had no challenge in getting one, most of the time they approach me. The number of ones who would get with brothas is so great it totaly offsets the ones who would not. When you smash one its like a chain reaction, she tells her girlfriends and the next thing you know they want to try it too. But actually this concept can be applied to all women, but is extremely effective with white girls. One of my girls neighbors had tried to do me, but it was after my girl had bragged about me. Now one thing i will say about white girls is they can't cook for crap. I mean finding a white girl who can cook is as rare as finding a hen with teeth.
Fark off, you do the bloody cookin. Better yet,take me out someplace fancy. If you want a good home cooked meal go to your mothers house.

Already got two blokes ta feed.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#2631 Feb 6, 2013
Arrogant wrote:
.....the females you're talkin about r hoez......but really - they approach u???.....

......I've heard of female knigras approaching white males, and generally speaking it is also male knigras who approach females - years ago I used to observe this behaviour in a bar.....it was akin to watching a wildlife programme, as a rubber lipped jive talkin c**n zeroed in on white females to potentially mate with them..........

......negrows prefer to mate with other races than their own kind.......

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#2632 Feb 6, 2013
Nobody can say anything to piss me off today. I'm un-piss-offable. My "Little man" just got requsted to attend an art school for gifted children. MY little man :))))

I feel like...like...

Arrogant

Akron, OH

#2633 Feb 6, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.....the females you're talkin about r hoez......but really - they approach u???.....
......I've heard of female knigras approaching white males, and generally speaking it is also male knigras who approach females - years ago I used to observe this behaviour in a bar.....it was akin to watching a wildlife programme, as a rubber lipped jive talkin c**n zeroed in on white females to potentially mate with them..........
......negrows prefer to mate with other races than their own kind.......
First off im mixed and that means i love race mixing, if i had it my way i would make it LAW. Anything that made a perfectly formed being such as myself has gotta be good. And yes white girls approach me, and the ones i get with aren't hoes either, im just really good looking. Another thing is you are assuming i meet my women in bars, which in truth is no. I meet my females at work, school, the grocery store, and so on. Also i got real good game and i can read body language extremely well dude. Oh and why you gettin on us approaching them, remember its a two way street, it takes two son.
yop

France

#2634 Feb 6, 2013
White girls are just spoilt bitches.all they deserve is to get sodomised rough and deep by big cock black guy.these must be eradicated of the planet as the white race.
Arrogant

Akron, OH

#2636 Feb 6, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Fark off, you do the bloody cookin. Better yet,take me out someplace fancy. If you want a good home cooked meal go to your mothers house.
Already got two blokes ta feed.
Im sorry but i know you've heard the old saying the best way to a mans heart is through his stomache. Or penis.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#2637 Feb 6, 2013
Arrogant wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sorry but i know you've heard the old saying the best way to a mans heart is through his stomache. Or penis.
Through his stomach yes. Penis?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#2638 Feb 6, 2013
Arrogant wrote:
<quoted text>
First off im mixed and that means i love race mixing, if i had it my way i would make it LAW. Anything that made a perfectly formed being such as myself has gotta be good. And yes white girls approach me, and the ones i get with aren't hoes either, im just really good looking. Another thing is you are assuming i meet my women in bars, which in truth is no. I meet my females at work, school, the grocery store, and so on. Also i got real good game and i can read body language extremely well dude. Oh and why you gettin on us approaching them, remember its a two way street, it takes two son.
....well, I'm mixed as well.......but not with niccuz......

.......I don't have much respect for modern women.....alot of them r quite disgusting - especially in their behaviour with negrows.......seriously - I wouldn't p*ss on these c**ts if they were on fire.......
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#2639 Feb 6, 2013
Higgs wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have worry about that - In America, One Drop of Black Blood is ALL that take to make a person BLACK, which means all of Mullatos, Zambos, Negroes are all Black African. This also keeps Black people miscegenated with all races united as Black.
White + African = Mullatos : Examples Obama
Indian (Brown skin of any nationality)+ African = Zambos
Indian (India, Pak, SL, BD, Native Americans, Peruvian Indians, Brazilian Indians, Aztec, Maya Indians etc)
Mullato/Zambos + African = Fubaros Negro ( Fucked up beyond all recognition )
Chinese/Japanese + African = Blackanese / Cheegro / Chigggers
these are just examples..
.....I understand that around 1/3 of white amerikans have at least 2% negrow dna, but that doesn't make them niccuz.......

....for negrows to claim people as blak who have only a trivial amount of kneegroid dna is just ridiculous........and shows how foolish knigras r..........

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#2640 Feb 6, 2013
Proud Blonde Princess wrote:
<quoted text>I am glad that you have enough sense and respect to stay with your own. Race mixing is sick, but its really obnoxious when you blacks allways say brothers and sisters! We don't do that! It is so annoying and has to stop!!
Ok, Sister Proud Blond Princess. Whatever you say.:-p

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min forks_make_us_fat 1,128,893
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 5 min African AE 7,770
Michele Bachmann: Obama Won Because He's Black ... (Feb '14) 5 min mjjcpa 352
Why do racist white men sleep with black women? (Apr '10) 5 min Alright 200
Nothing will make people stop hating BLACK MEN ... 6 min Sweetheart 145
which race is the lowest (Apr '09) 7 min SobieskiSavedEurope 40
Gang of white men rape black teen boy caught on... 7 min African unity 1
Video: 10 hrs of AA Men Harassing 1 Woman: Vide... 9 min Yawn 221
White people hate us, why again? 1 hr Horizon 44
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 2 hr lol at crybabies 519

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE