How do White Girls tell Black Guys NO
All Yak

United States

#275 Jan 2, 2013
Cal wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not in Africa and if we were when it comes to white ho#z. You can't take what is offered to you on a regular basis!
We have never and will never have to take puzzy from a white bytch! Trust and believe that!
What you white animals need to worry about is your children whom you murder in legions every month, and not us throwing our dycks down your weak azz white h*ez throats on a regular....
just sayin!
LOL!
:-)
Oh Cal my king you have these snowmen running skerred. Love it.

Level 3

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#276 Jan 2, 2013
Only classless black men try to pick up white women, upperclassed black men want nothing to do with women who have sex with dogs.
White Man Rising

Stone Mountain, GA

#277 Jan 2, 2013
All Yak wrote:
<quoted text> Oh Cal my king you have these snowmen running skerred. Love it.
Who's running and who's scared? Every debate with a ngr inevitably ends with a reference to his d!ck and perceived sexual prowess. Ngrs never think with the head on their shoulders. Hence, 75% of black kids born to single mothers. Ngrs are just grimy.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AVMADS6/ref=rdr_k...

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#280 Jan 2, 2013
Faustus wrote:
<quoted text>Blackmen don´t take rejection well... Seen it.
Where have you "seen it", junior?

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#284 Jan 2, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>He is right, many black men do not take rejection well at all, when I was single another female friend and I went to a festival held in a nearby park. We all was just having a good time socializing when this black man came up to us and tried to get with me. I politely told him I wasn't interested and continued talking to my friend. This dude went off! He accused me of thinking I was too good for him and said I expected guys to kiss my fking feet. He was loud and in my face so I fled asking my friend to leave also but she didn't so got lost in the crowd. After not seeing her for 1/2 hour I went back to where her car was park and was shocked to find this same black man cussing infront of her car and calling ugly bytch. My friend had locked herself in car and was crying as that maniac continue to yell and cuss at her outside of her car. I went got security and we left the park.
Ergo (in Capree logic), many black men don't take rejection well.
auntie bee

Washington, VT

#285 Jan 2, 2013
clamp down on their buttcheeks and throw a bar of soap at them?
Realbrotha45

United States

#286 Jan 2, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
I think it works like this the media always props these two entities up for one another. Bm &WW telling the opposite how each one desires the other. Ask bm they think the majority of ww want them ask ww they'll say the same regarding bm .. Now when one runs across someone whose not willing to follow suit to the sterotype thats out there being perpetrated. The outcome can be chaos....
Im a blackman who would never chase, or throw myself at any woman! Because most white women are into their own men, and most of them really dont like us approaching them for anything. Lol sex. Fuck no. sorry I love my black women like school teachers doctors police nurses lawyers the list goes on. If I was to date a white woman,we have to of been friends for a while. I hate trassy street ghetto white trash ass people. I think, when your comfortable in your own skin, people will notice and you will attract good bm people and keep them. Sorry for writing too much.

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#288 Jan 2, 2013
In case "No" doesn't work: Buy some pepper spray, and if it's agreeable to you, get a license to carry a concealed firearm, like I did. I even carry an automatic blade (also with a license).

Those things not only say "No" to *anybody*, but you can protect yourself as well.:)
wicker ass

Taylor, MI

#289 Jan 2, 2013
All you inbreeding asses shut the f**k up. You crackers rape, beat, women all the time so shut your idiot faces. Everytime you turn on the news some hick done killed 300+ CHILDREN AND THEMSELVES sooooo f**k u and the stupid bimbo who posted this post.
Mokie

United States

#290 Jan 2, 2013
wicker ass wrote:
All you inbreeding asses shut the f**k up. You crackers rape, beat, women all the time so shut your idiot faces. Everytime you turn on the news some hick done killed 300+ CHILDREN AND THEMSELVES sooooo f**k u and the stupid bimbo who posted this post.
every time the fucking news is on. You got some nasty freaky crazy white caveneast having sex with kids. White men and women are over sexed and evil.. White men!if their not raping kids their killing them with bushmasters. If its late and a white woman is approaching you. Go the opposite way. She wants sex or to bring you problems. Crakkkas are no good no matter how good she looks.
White Man Rising

Stone Mountain, GA

#291 Jan 2, 2013
wicker ass wrote:
When was the last time you heard of a white man raping a black woman? Most white men would rather beat their meat than stick it in a grimy black woman.

KIP

San Francisco, CA

#292 Jan 2, 2013
White Man Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
When was the last time you heard of a white man raping a black woman? Most white men would rather beat their meat than stick it in a grimy black woman.
Really?
Is this why so many of them molest children?

What a laugh!
Black Deal

United States

#293 Jan 2, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>Really?

What a laugh!
You married a WW that come from those WM
aint gmammie

United States

#294 Jan 2, 2013
i'm a white man and i loves me soma black stinky hole
White Man Rising

Stone Mountain, GA

#295 Jan 2, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
What a laugh!
Rapists and molesters have two different dysfunctions. Still, how many white men do you hear molesting little black girls?

Uhmmmmm, none.

White men don't want them when they're 5, 15, 25, or 50. Yet I do hear of black men raping 80- and 90-year-old white women.

Face it. The black man's mind is beyond sick and twisted. But you can't help it, so don't feel guilty. It's simply in your genetic code.
John

Sydney, Australia

#296 Jan 2, 2013
I only like white guys sorry. I'm sure there is a babing black girl out there for you.
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

#297 Jan 2, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
What a laugh!
Well kip according to Oprah Winfrey this abomination is rampant in the black community. I have known about this for years. Das raht
Nagas74

United States

#299 Jan 2, 2013
This thread is a race baiter to attract Faux Newz educated whites like a moth to a flame. Outdated myths of black men foaming at the mouth over white women. Newsflash Ofays; NOBODY WANTS YOUR WOMEN. The black male is the Alpha male of humanity,taking a back seat to none. If anything it is you pale genetically recessives who are running us down. The black woman is the mother of humanity and trumps white women on all level. That is why you pale whores are going and buying plastic asses and tanning yourselves to death. Who are you trying to look like? Who are you trying to attract? Right. Save the bullshit. This white pity party is officially shut down. Pack it up Nazis.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#300 Jan 2, 2013
White Man Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
Rapists and molesters have two different dysfunctions. Still, how many white men do you hear molesting little black girls?
Uhmmmmm, none.
Guess again.

http://neverforgottenvictims.blogspot.com/201...

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#301 Jan 2, 2013
Realbrotha45 wrote:
<quoted text>Im a blackman who would never chase, or throw myself at any woman! Because most white women are into their own men, and most of them really dont like us approaching them for anything. Lol sex. Fuck no. sorry I love my black women like school teachers doctors police nurses lawyers the list goes on. If I was to date a white woman,we have to of been friends for a while. I hate trassy street ghetto white trash ass people. I think, when your comfortable in your own skin, people will notice and you will attract good bm people and keep them. Sorry for writing too much.
I understand ...... im just stating how some bm may view the situation!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 2 min NOBAMA 55
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Julia 1,680,459
Racist White People on MLK Day. 3 min el rey de los cam... 46
ack! busted! 16 min Hmm 8
WM are weak say Asia women! 21 min Ttt 5
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 27 min el rey de los cam... 37,767
Highest poverty rate in U.S.? California! 36 min el rey de los cam... 61
Trump denies making disparaging comments about ... 6 hr Jake 141
Drunken Negro Falls Down and Goes Boom! 8 hr black 19
Trump's, "Worst Week Ever"! 9 hr The Laughing Axe 54
More from around the web