How do White Girls tell Black Guys NO

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#2581 Feb 4, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.....since knigras were desgregated, their crime rate has sky-rocketed - and the rest of the society is exposed to it.......so yes - amerika certainly waz a better country before 1965......
....similarly in SA, since the end of apartheid, the violent nicca crime rate has made it one of the most dangerous countries in the world.......
......so the lesson here is - when controls r removed from niccuz, they run wild.......
Honestly,I sometimes wish I was dumb enough to believe all that.

Speaking of South Africa,can anyone tell me why this group is so popular? I met this girl a few months ago at a function and had no idea she was a famous South African artist until I was told afterwards by a friend. Although I liked her as a person this group of hers...

Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#2582 Feb 5, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Honestly,I sometimes wish I was dumb enough to believe all that.
u mean clever enuff......
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of South Africa,can anyone tell me why this group is so popular? I met this girl a few months ago at a function and had no idea she was a famous South African artist until I was told afterwards by a friend. Although I liked her as a person this group of hers...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8bdeizHM9OUXX

.....ph**k knos.....sounds like typical nicca bling BS, but with a south afrikan accent......

....maybe famous in SA, but not any place else........

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#2583 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>u mean clever enuff......
<quoted text>.....
.....ph**k knos.....sounds like typical nicca bling BS, but with a south afrikan accent......
....maybe famous in SA, but not any place else........
Well they actually are more famous in Europe than SA because black SA generally arent into them.

But what I find interesting is that a white group from a country thats predominantly black,from AFRICA no less STILL adopt black American culture. That to me shows just how influential AA culture is globally.

And not even adding anything new to it,tis is unabashed imitation.

Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#2584 Feb 5, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Well they actually are more famous in Europe than SA because black SA generally arent into them.
But what I find interesting is that a white group from a country thats predominantly black,from AFRICA no less STILL adopt black American culture. That to me shows just how influential AA culture is globally.
And not even adding anything new to it,tis is unabashed imitation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =x9xfo0MY-r8XX
....but its a negative influence which appeals to base instincts.......

....I'm sure their parents r very proud of them.........not.....

.....wiggers just show how stoopid they r.......coz who in their right mind would wanna be a nicca?.........

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2585 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>....but its a negative influence which appeals to base instincts.......
.....wiggers just show how stoopid they r.......coz who in their right mind would wanna be a nicca?.........
wouldn't you like to be a real human being?

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#2586 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>....but its a negative influence which appeals to base instincts.......
Well this is the thing that you really would benefit from not only knowing but truly understanding.

No one cares what you think.

Not saying that to be mean or anything but your way of thinking is just not modern. You're a throw back to a time thats fading away. We live globally now and all the resentment and dislike isnt going to stop that.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#2587 Feb 5, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Well this is the thing that you really would benefit from not only knowing but truly understanding.
No one cares what you think.
Not saying that to be mean or anything but your way of thinking is just not modern. You're a throw back to a time thats fading away. We live globally now and all the resentment and dislike isnt going to stop that.
...well.....I'll tell u wot - y don't we put negrows in charge of everything then?.........

.....would u like to bet on how long it would be before everything falls to pieces?.........

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#2588 Feb 5, 2013
But really,we've got no one to blame for how youth culture is around the world but "The white man" Had it not been for that "Empire" building you're so nostalgic for and proud of then these "wiggers" wouldnt be around today or these "niccas" in "white" countries. It's a little thing known as cause and effect.

For every action theres a reaction.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#2589 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>...well.....I'll tell u wot - y don't we put negrows in charge of everything then?.........
.....would u like to bet on how long it would be before everything falls to pieces?.........
Well the way you tell it with all the "wiggers" and IR couples and "niccas" runnin wild things are already falling to pieces.

Nothing can satisfy a bigot,they live in fear,anger,and apprehension no matter WHAT the situation.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#2590 Feb 5, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
But really,we've got no one to blame for how youth culture is around the world but "The white man" Had it not been for that "Empire" building you're so nostalgic for and proud of then these "wiggers" wouldnt be around today or these "niccas" in "white" countries. It's a little thing known as cause and effect.
For every action theres a reaction.
......if gettin down with negrows is wot it takes to b all hip and trendy in the modern world, then I'd rather b old fashioned.......

........their 'culture' aint nothin but junk and rubbish.........cultural pollution.........
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#2591 Feb 5, 2013
.......look at these skool gurlz in florida.....

they have a better attitude toward blax.........so not all youngsters r down with the modern kneegroid youth culture..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

......the truth about negrows will out in the end, one way or anotha......

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#2592 Feb 5, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
wouldn't you like to be a real human being?
Sir, you know that Masud is such a Neanderthalian that it's nearly out of his reach.

Don't ask him too much :-)

a whiteboi
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#2593 Feb 5, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, you know that Masud is such a Neanderthalian that it's nearly out of his reach.
Don't ask him too much :-)
a whiteboi
......stfu..........thats enuff abuse from u, u blakened afrikanus..........

.....if I don't wanna get down with blax thats my choice........
White man

Houston, TX

#2594 Feb 5, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>I went to a 100% white school in a small town of Victoria Australia and never even saw a black person until the age of 15 when I went to Melbourne on a school trip. My school and neighborhood were homogeneous to the point where even to be Italian or Eastern European would seem something exotic to us.
Consider yourself very fortunate because you most likely had a safe place to go to school.
btchsmitty

United States

#2595 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>......stfu..........th ats enuff abuse from u, u blakened afrikanus..........
.....if I don't wanna get down with blax thats my choice........
Could you imagine the freaking smell....

No way would I 'get down with' that.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#2596 Feb 5, 2013
btchsmitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you imagine the freaking smell....
No way would I 'get down with' that.
.....I don't have to imagine it........I've smelled them enuff times already.......

.....its the oils in their skin - rancid stench..........

.....I won't even shake hands with them any more........
btchsmitty

United States

#2597 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>.....I don't have to imagine it........I've smelled them enuff times already.......
.....its the oils in their skin - rancid stench..........
.....I won't even shake hands with them any more........
It makes me almost vomit to even think about it. Just normal activity makes them stink to high heaven. Riding in an elevator with them is enough to make me hurl. I could just imagine (with disgust) how bad they would smell all worked up from sex....Omg that's gross as hell.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#2598 Feb 5, 2013
btchsmitty wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes me almost vomit to even think about it. Just normal activity makes them stink to high heaven. Riding in an elevator with them is enough to make me hurl. I could just imagine (with disgust) how bad they would smell all worked up from sex....Omg that's gross as hell.
.....I was once in a lift with a real afrikan negrow........there was like a 3 metre radius zone of rancid stink around him......

.......but da troof be rayciss as alwayz..........
btchsmitty

United States

#2599 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>.....I was once in a lift with a real afrikan negrow........there was like a 3 metre radius zone of rancid stink around him......
.......but da troof be rayciss as alwayz..........
I wouldn't think anything could get much worse than an American slave descended nixxer but of course a pure blood nixxer has got to be extra nauseating.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#2600 Feb 5, 2013
The same way black girls tell black guys no?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Observation of Whites: They have totally Los... 2 min Jamil 11
Why are most black-women desperate for white-men? 2 min Drilling for the ... 2
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 2 min Schlulenburger 94
Eurafrica 8 min NubianSunset 19
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 8 min Harrisson 106
20% of Trump’s campaign $ goes to Trump busine... 10 min TheOriginalDoby 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Henry 1,395,888
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 50 min larryX 46,529
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 hr KIP 301
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr Yo mama 32,682
More from around the web