“The sun also rises”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

someplace

#243 Jan 2, 2013
White Man Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
More white women need to start carrying. A lot of black men, when their advances are rejected by white women, will act out in a physical way. A woman can still be sexy and feminine while at the same time packing a little heat.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AVMADS6/ref=rdr_k...
but how could a handgun protect women from this
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/15/nyregion/ad...
White Man Rising

Lithonia, GA

#244 Jan 2, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
but how could a handgun protect women from this
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/15/nyregion/ad...
WTH are you even talking about? That was an isolated incident, yet white women are relentlessly pursued by black men every day, often beaten, raped and murdered. This is as an ongoing phenomenon.

No matter how much anyone denies it, the truth remains: Black men love white women to the point of losing their minds over them.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#246 Jan 2, 2013
Simply say "no".

What kind of stupid fkn question is that?
Jewish G

Orlando, FL

#248 Jan 2, 2013
There are people that invest most of their time focused on their hatred of other races. Mainly African Americas.

They sleep better at night if African Americans feel like sh*t.

They sleep better at night if African Americans feel inferior.

They sleep better at night if African Americans are in no position to progress in life.

They sleep better at night if they can get away with violating the rules of Equal Opportunity Employment when it comes to African Americans.

They think its a notch on a belt if they are able to beat up an African American.

They think its a notch on their belt if they can out perform an African American.

They sleep better at night if African Americans hate each other decreasing growth and increases feud.

The list goes on, and these idiots are not alone, its not one race that does this, but the people that generally do these things need to be exposed, because they are poison in this world, and we can't sit around and accept it if we want better.

These pieces of sh*t racists seem to slither into the most undetected areas in public, but online its a full on assault (which is also powered by Topix since they do nothing against hateful topics being published on their site).

Strip these racist losers of their power and influence, and they are left with nothing but their hatred and desire to make others feel inferior (perhaps its compensation for something).

Look at how stupid this topic is and how any racially charged comments it has gotten:

"How do White Girls tell Black Guys NO?", tell them "NO!", plain and simple. The topic shouldn't be about black guys, more so just about guys that are not part of your race (since you don't believe in that).

Also you say that you don't have a problem with Black people, but you also wondered why the guys were at the club that was 98% white, should they embrace segregation and go back to where YOU feel they belong?(It obviously isn't even "Black" guy, because no one is considered attractive to everyone of a particular race they come in contact with.)

Since all "Black" guys aren't violent, I doubt you or your white friends would get hurt. That notion sounds incredibly stupid, I actually feel sorry for these guys trying to sleep with you. I doubt its a desire for more than one nights romp around the sack.

Based on statistics, you usually have to worry about the "White" guys stalking, raping and murdering woman after being rejected. So other than "No", what is someone supposed to advise you to do or say? Saying "No" is actually a lot better than the racist comments posted in here by your fellow white brothers and sisters. The truth will set you free "No, sorry, I only date white guys", you can even tell them "I can't believe you are still continuing to WASTE your time on me knowing I won't say YES" if they persist.

I wouldn't hesitate to help you out by telling them you aren't worth the attempt.
Black Deal

United States

#249 Jan 2, 2013
Faustus wrote:
<quoted text>Blackmen donÂīt take rejection well... Seen it.
You white mfs dont
Jewish G

Orlando, FL

#250 Jan 2, 2013
Faustus wrote:
<quoted text>
Blackmen donīt take rejection well... Seen it.
Thanks amazing, you know all the "Black" men in the world to the point that you can say something like that?

Dumba$$, what you've seen, doesn't represent everyone, and only an idiot would think that. I've seen all types of men frown at rejection, but it isn't all men, some "Black" men in fact, don't run behind woman, its the complete opposite for some.

If I were dumb like you, i'd say that "White men don't take rejection well, and attempt or rape the woman that do... based on something I've seen".

You are right at home on Topix.com the site is crawling with dummies. I'm doing a report on dumba$$es and thought this would be the best place to start. Next on my list... youtube!
Jewish G

Orlando, FL

#251 Jan 2, 2013
White Man Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH are you even talking about? That was an isolated incident, yet white women are relentlessly pursued by black men every day, often beaten, raped and murdered. This is as an ongoing phenomenon.
No matter how much anyone denies it, the truth remains: Black men love white women to the point of losing their minds over them.
If its all black men getting the blame for this, then all white guys get the blame for rape, murder, torture, incest, and all the sick sh*t your race does. Stop sleeping with kids and animals, and stop shooting up movie theaters, and elementary schools. We all can play the blame game, but some of us prefer to actually charge the guilty party, not their race, you dumba$$.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#252 Jan 2, 2013
I think it works like this the media always props these two entities up for one another. Bm &WW telling the opposite how each one desires the other. Ask bm they think the majority of ww want them ask ww they'll say the same regarding bm .. Now when one runs across someone whose not willing to follow suit to the sterotype thats out there being perpetrated. The outcome can be chaos....
White Man Rising

Lithonia, GA

#253 Jan 2, 2013
Jewish G wrote:
<quoted text>
If its all black men getting the blame for this, then all white guys get the blame for rape, murder, torture, incest, and all the sick sh*t your race does. Stop sleeping with kids and animals, and stop shooting up movie theaters, and elementary schools. We all can play the blame game, but some of us prefer to actually charge the guilty party, not their race, you dumba$$.
I post here, SF, Download Politics and VNN. All my online personas are the same. I don't try to hide who I am because I know I speak the truth.

You, on the other hand, get your azz kicked under one username and then invent another one and pretend to be someone else with sense. But changing your name will not negate the truth, nor will it erase your inferior mentality.

You are not Jewish. You are nothing but the same stupid ngr who keeps following me around despite my repeated intellectual bitch slaps to your simple mind.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#255 Jan 2, 2013
Jewish G wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks amazing, you know all the "Black" men in the world to the point that you can say something like that?
Dumba$$, what you've seen, doesn't represent everyone, and only an idiot would think that. I've seen all types of men frown at rejection, but it isn't all men, some "Black" men in fact, don't run behind woman, its the complete opposite for some.
If I were dumb like you, i'd say that "White men don't take rejection well, and attempt or rape the woman that do... based on something I've seen".
You are right at home on Topix.com the site is crawling with dummies. I'm doing a report on dumba$$es and thought this would be the best place to start. Next on my list... youtube!
He is right, many black men do not take rejection well at all, when I was single another female friend and I went to a festival held in a nearby park. We all was just having a good time socializing when this black man came up to us and tried to get with me. I politely told him I wasn't interested and continued talking to my friend. This dude went off! He accused me of thinking I was too good for him and said I expected guys to kiss my fking feet. He was loud and in my face so I fled asking my friend to leave also but she didn't so got lost in the crowd. After not seeing her for 1/2 hour I went back to where her car was park and was shocked to find this same black man cussing infront of her car and calling ugly bytch. My friend had locked herself in car and was crying as that maniac continue to yell and cuss at her outside of her car. I went got security and we left the park.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#256 Jan 2, 2013
White Man Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
More white women need to start carrying. A lot of black men, when their advances are rejected by white women, will act out in a physical way. A woman can still be sexy and feminine while at the same time packing a little heat.
Oh, please.

If more women started packing, more white men would be the ones getting shot. That's just fact, because most of the encounters would be with angry, disgruntled, awkward, and depraved white guys.
White Man Rising

Lithonia, GA

#257 Jan 2, 2013
Back in the day before cell phones, a woman who was hounded by a man could give him a fake number just to get him out of her face. Nowadays, some guys will get the number and call her right there on the spot, presumably to give her his number but I'm sure also to make sure it's real.

Technology. It's not always a good thing.

White Man Rising

Lithonia, GA

#258 Jan 2, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please.
If more women started packing, more white men would be the ones getting shot. That's just fact, because most of the encounters would be with angry, disgruntled, awkward, and depraved white guys.
Yeah. Sure they would.

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#260 Jan 2, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
He is right, many black men do not take rejection well at all, when I was single another female friend and I went to a festival held in a nearby park. We all was just having a good time socializing when this black man came up to us and tried to get with me. I politely told him I wasn't interested and continued talking to my friend. This dude went off! He accused me of thinking I was too good for him and said I expected guys to kiss my fking feet. He was loud and in my face so I fled asking my friend to leave also but she didn't so got lost in the crowd. After not seeing her for 1/2 hour I went back to where her car was park and was shocked to find this same black man cussing infront of her car and calling ugly bytch. My friend had locked herself in car and was crying as that maniac continue to yell and cuss at her outside of her car. I went got security and we left the park.
I wish a crazed black man would attack you

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#261 Jan 2, 2013
No means yes to me,white bitch.
Black Deal

United States

#262 Jan 2, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, please.

Now you talking like you got some sense instead of a sellout Oreo mf.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#263 Jan 2, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you talking like you got some sense instead of a sellout Oreo mf.
Shut da hell up, white boy...you're WHITE!!!!
Cal

Maumee, OH

#264 Jan 2, 2013
AliceInAwsomeLand wrote:
This is really starting to become an epidemic. Every time I go out Black Guys keep hitting on me. I don't have a problem with Black people but I don't believe in interracial dating. I try to be nice to the guys but they are so persistent.
It was horrible last night, I live on the Northside of Chicago and most of the Blacks here live on the Southside and Westside. I have never been to the Southside or Westside because I have never had a reason to go there. Last night these Black guys were at a New Year Eve party trying to get me and my friends to go to a club on the Southside. I don't even know why they were there because the club was about 98% White. You would think they would be more comfortable around their own people and their own women but no the come up north and harass us.
Stuff like this happens all the time to me and my friends who are all White, how can we let you Black guys down with out us getting hurt. Last night we were a little afraid that those guys were going to hurt us because we did not want to talk to them. Luckily there were some buff White guys there who were willing to protect us. I wish I would have got one of the White guys number because they were hot and that's the type of guys that I like.
Just close your purse and throat and we will run for the hills! LMBAO!!!

Dumb azz white h*ez will always be "DUMB, WEAK AZZ WHITE H*EZ" LOLOLOLOLOL!:-)
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

United States

#265 Jan 2, 2013
TRUE STORY

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (LESBO) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER
All Yak

Hollywood, FL

#266 Jan 2, 2013
Cal wrote:
<quoted text>
Just close your purse and throat and we will run for the hills! LMBAO!!!
Dumb azz white h*ez will always be "DUMB, WEAK AZZ WHITE H*EZ" LOLOLOLOLOL!:-)
Oh Cal my king I missed you. Keep on keeping on tormenting these snowflakes. I am laughing so hard my girl La'Queesia thought I was cracking up! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min red and right 1,207,861
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min Carly HI YAH 112,762
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 9 min NotSoDivineMsM 122,887
Why shouldn't Blacks separate TOTALLY from Whites? 10 min ABM1977 9
News Official resigns after insulting Obama, Holder,... 11 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 165
Poll Are you a Christian? 13 min ABM1977 21
What progress have we made since the end of sla... 16 min thatsilentgirl 2
Why Whites can use the "N" word 59 min missy 70
What the hell is going on with black men? 1 hr lol 45
Biracial IS NOT black 1 hr AmeliaSkunks 544
More from around the web