#2336 Jan 28, 2013
Nobody cares what you do in private.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#2337 Jan 28, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
.....I mean these women that like blax - r they into gorilla noses, rubber lips, pubic hair, blak eyes, rancid smell, down low behaviour?.....
....I cannot for the life of me fathom the attraction........I just can't get a handle on it........
You dont have to.

I find alot of black men very handsome and manly looking.Maybe your last sentence should be "I just cant handle it"(?)

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#2338 Jan 28, 2013
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...

And this was BEFORE the second term.

:)
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#2339 Jan 28, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
http://www.slate.com/articles/ news_and_politics/crime/2011/1 0/the_obama_effect_a_surprisin g_new_theory_for_the_continuin g_crim.html
And this was BEFORE the second term.
....and wot happens when obamy finishes his term in office?.......blak crime shoots back up........this theory is BS anyway.........

....the number of kneegroid attacks on whites and others has increased, not gone down.........

Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#2340 Jan 28, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>You dont have to.
I find alot of black men very handsome and manly looking.Maybe your last sentence should be "I just cant handle it"(?)
....manly?- like king kong?.........

...pls can u elaborate - I'm very interested in the female perspective on this subject........
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#2341 Jan 28, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but that's not what i see in the streets of Paris with French white girls walking with their Black boyfriends.
a whiteboi
Check out the internet. You can also probably find a clown [email protected]!ng a horse. Does that seem normal and natural to you, too?

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#2342 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>....and wot happens when obamy finishes his term in office?.......blak crime shoots back up........this theory is BS anyway.........
....the number of kneegroid attacks on whites and others has increased, not gone down.........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3cJFx9yF4R4XX
Thats one isolated incident described by one demented hateful individual. Wheres the news report on that? I'm showing you NATIONAL reports from REPUTABLE sources smh.

Why cant you just admit that you're hatred is what fuels your opinions and not objective fact?
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#2343 Jan 28, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
No. The point being argued was your assertion that the majority of blacks are prone to bad behavior. Focus please. I am trying to keep you on track here but you keep staggering through this discussion like a drunkard on a Saturday night. Useless, dummy.
OK, let's return to first principles. So then your contention is that blacks bear NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER for how they are perceived. It is all a product of White Supremacy and the White Power structure. Blacks, in your view, are in fact innocent angels who have done NOTHING to deserve the brush they are tared with.
Da-Nial is not just a river in Egypt...

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#2344 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>....manly?- like king kong?.........
...pls can u elaborate - I'm very interested in the female perspective on this subject........
You're only interested because you're a sick voyeur.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#2345 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>....manly?- like king kong?.........
Well first of all,they have better bodies and thats a fact.A black mans body at it's physical peak fitness is divine,a pure work of art. I consider myself somewhat of a fitness freak and physical fitness ranks very high on what I find attractive in the opposite sex. Black mens bodies are without a doubt the hottest there is.

And despite myself...I looooove swag. I know thats probably not a good trait but I love it. I love confidence in men,I love that edgy I dont give a fck I know I'm all that attitude. And when it comes to white men it's only the Italians that I find that are like that. White guys can have that I dont give a fck attitude too but they generally dont have the swag to go with it.I also love to dance and have spent many years learning different dance styles. I actually spent a summer when I was 19 as a back up dancer for Gwen Stefani on her Australian/American tours. That was fuuuuun lol. Black guys are generally better dancers than white guys and LIKE to dance. I'm turned off by guys who cant or wont dance.

And then despite what you may think,theres the hygiene.Black men tend to be better groomed than white men. I'm not talking about suits and ties,I'm talking about general cleanliness,cologne,manicured, less hairy,lotion on the skin,clean shaven or nicely structured facial hair. Just an all round maintained appearance that white guys lack (in many ways)

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#2346 Jan 28, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, let's return to first principles. So then your contention is that blacks bear NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER for how they are perceived. It is all a product of White Supremacy and the White Power structure. Blacks, in your view, are in fact innocent angels who have done NOTHING to deserve the brush they are tared with.
Tell me where I said that and I would agree with you. Use the little search box in the upper right and try to find where I have ever supported that position. In this discussion, I am specifically concentrating on your pointed bigotry which clearly exits independent of any behavior on the part of some blacks.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#2347 Jan 28, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Thats one isolated incident described by one demented hateful individual. Wheres the news report on that? I'm showing you NATIONAL reports from REPUTABLE sources smh.
Why cant you just admit that you're hatred is what fuels your opinions and not objective fact?
....if u bother to watch the whole vid, u will c that she talks about several attacks on white people, not just one..........she is not demented or hateful, just honest and realistic.........

.......I've admitted that I don't like blax, but I have not allowed that to cloud my objectivity........

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#2348 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>....if u bother to watch the whole vid, u will c that she talks about several attacks on white people, not just one..........she is not demented or hateful, just honest and realistic.........
.......I've admitted that I don't like blax, but I have not allowed that to cloud my objectivity........
I beg to differ.

And I dont listen to hate speech.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#2349 Jan 28, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Well first of all,they have better bodies and thats a fact.A black mans body at it's physical peak fitness is divine,a pure work of art. I consider myself somewhat of a fitness freak and physical fitness ranks very high on what I find attractive in the opposite sex. Black mens bodies are without a doubt the hottest there is.
And despite myself...I looooove swag. I know thats probably not a good trait but I love it. I love confidence in men,I love that edgy I dont give a fck I know I'm all that attitude. And when it comes to white men it's only the Italians that I find that are like that. White guys can have that I dont give a fck attitude too but they generally dont have the swag to go with it.I also love to dance and have spent many years learning different dance styles. I actually spent a summer when I was 19 as a back up dancer for Gwen Stefani on her Australian/American tours. That was fuuuuun lol. Black guys are generally better dancers than white guys and LIKE to dance. I'm turned off by guys who cant or wont dance.
And then despite what you may think,theres the hygiene.Black men tend to be better groomed than white men. I'm not talking about suits and ties,I'm talking about general cleanliness,cologne,manicured, less hairy,lotion on the skin,clean shaven or nicely structured facial hair. Just an all round maintained appearance that white guys lack (in many ways)
.....uhuh..interesting.......G wen Stefani eh - now I kno she's had some intimate c**n experiences.........

....I think most of wot you've said represents style over substance?.......maybe y modern women r perceived as being shallow.......

..........thx for sharing..........
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#2350 Jan 28, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me where I said that and I would agree with you. Use the little search box in the upper right and try to find where I have ever supported that position. In this discussion, I am specifically concentrating on your pointed bigotry which clearly exits independent of any behavior on the part of some blacks.
You didn't HAVE to say it. The whole tenor of your replies said it for you.
On the other thread you had a BW state emphatically several times that she would "never, ever tip a crakka". Did you even acknowledge this as a wide spread or even minority opinion among blacks? No, you chose to ignore it just as you do black criminality, illegitimacy, and shocking rape statistics.
http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.a...
You CAN'T acknowledge them because they don't fit in with your narrative of black innocence and white malfeasance.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#2351 Jan 28, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and while we're at it, NO Jews are frugal. No Arabs are terrorists. No Italians talk with their hands. No Irishmen are drunkards. All Asians are excellent drivers. No Native Americans drink or gamble. And all Japanese men are very well endowed....
White Supremacy, all of it....

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#2352 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>.....uhuh..interesting .......Gwen Stefani eh - now I kno she's had some intimate c**n experiences.........

....I think most of wot you've said represents style over substance?.......maybe y modern women r perceived as being shallow.......

..........thx for sharing..........
Oh well, I've got enough substance to go around.

Lunarblitz

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#2353 Jan 28, 2013
Midnite Troll wrote:
<quoted text>Some dudes nut juice on yor chinny chin chin?
Gay much?:)

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#2354 Jan 28, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>Gay much?:)
Umm...no he's definitely not that lol

Lunarblitz

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#2355 Jan 28, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm...no he's definitely not that lol
Being that he is only your sock and just a figment of your imagination, I guess you are right. Can't be gay if you are not real.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min My New Alias RULES 1,535,040
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 5 min No Reparations 28
Political Correctness Is Dangerous 24 min Alexa 32
sheboon teacher and her apesistant brawl in cla... 25 min No Reparations 3
12 y/o N|G|ET torment 80 y/o woman! 38 min Dirt Poor Blacks LOL 1
Scientists isolate 52 “intelligence” genes. 41 min Dirt Poor Blacks LOL 3
Racism in America 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 554
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 5 hr Pissed off 14
Bill Cosby blames racism for his [email protected] scandal. 6 hr The Power Of Mast... 174
More from around the web