Next Last

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Make you Vomit!

#3 Jan 1, 2013
AliceInAwsomeLand wrote:
This is really starting to become an epidemic. Every time I go out Black Guys keep hitting on me. I don't have a problem with Black people but I don't believe in interracial dating. I try to be nice to the guys but they are so persistent.
It was horrible last night, I live on the Northside of Chicago and most of the Blacks here live on the Southside and Westside. I have never been to the Southside or Westside because I have never had a reason to go there. Last night these Black guys were at a New Year Eve party trying to get me and my friends to go to a club on the Southside. I don't even know why they were there because the club was about 98% White. You would think they would be more comfortable around their own people and their own women but no the come up north and harass us.
Stuff like this happens all the time to me and my friends who are all White, how can we let you Black guys down with out us getting hurt. Last night we were a little afraid that those guys were going to hurt us because we did not want to talk to them. Luckily there were some buff White guys there who were willing to protect us. I wish I would have got one of the White guys number because they were hot and that's the type of guys that I like.
Just tell them to fck off. They aren't going to do sht especially in a 98% white establishment. And don't be afraid to tell the nixxer to back the fck off either because there will Always be a Warrior White Man around to help decent White Women. Seriously.

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Make you Vomit!

#4 Jan 1, 2013
Faustus wrote:
Why there´s always some moron protecting these women...
Let them protect themselves.
Because our Men are Warriors....They know how to be Real Men.

You all sit back and laugh at your hoes gettin beat down.
a wicked smile

Springfield, PA

#7 Jan 1, 2013
AliceInAwsomeLand wrote:
This is really starting to become an epidemic. Every time I go out Black Guys keep hitting on me. I don't have a problem with Black people but I don't believe in interracial dating. I try to be nice to the guys but they are so persistent.
It was horrible last night, I live on the Northside of Chicago and most of the Blacks here live on the Southside and Westside. I have never been to the Southside or Westside because I have never had a reason to go there. Last night these Black guys were at a New Year Eve party trying to get me and my friends to go to a club on the Southside. I don't even know why they were there because the club was about 98% White. You would think they would be more comfortable around their own people and their own women but no the come up north and harass us.
Stuff like this happens all the time to me and my friends who are all White, how can we let you Black guys down with out us getting hurt. Last night we were a little afraid that those guys were going to hurt us because we did not want to talk to them. Luckily there were some buff White guys there who were willing to protect us. I wish I would have got one of the White guys number because they were hot and that's the type of guys that I like.
You live in close proximity to BM, so I suggest you invest in some stun guns, pepper spray, or even a good old fashioned lead skittle dispenser for those "no limit nihgguhs" who may harass you and your friends when there are no brave, heroic WM around. Always remember, they are predators by nature. You can never be too safe when dealing with nogs.
a wicked smile

Springfield, PA

#8 Jan 1, 2013
Faustus wrote:
Why there´s always some moron protecting these women...
Let them protect themselves.
You wouldn't understand.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#9 Jan 1, 2013
unless it can only be deduced as chronic anger dominating his rationale (likely reason), it ain't exactly clear where the common American black male or his supporters are ever getting the idea that most-to-all white women want them only.

the theory ain't reflected in real-world public places such as my own city (850,000, 30% black), nor on web dating sites where there's much more white women who warn in advance they're not attracted to black or date IR than those who do or would.

“Liberals hate America ”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10 Jan 1, 2013
AliceInAwsomeLand wrote:
You sound like a nice young lady. Unfortunately, sometimes nice people get taken advantage of. You are going to have to get firm with these "men" who are harassing you and your friends. And from what you are describing that is exactly the behavior these "men" are engaging in: harassment. As TGA stated you may have to get nasty with these clowns and tell them to buzz off. If these black guys will still not take no for an answer you should call the police or if you are at a club let one of the bouncers know so they can throw these delinquents out.
Yup

Hamilton, Canada

#11 Jan 1, 2013
Me and my friends had White women all over us last night, lol. Anyone who goes to a club that is mixed will see that each Black guy has like a white woman on each arm. OP you know you liked it, so stop fronting.

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Make you Vomit!

#12 Jan 1, 2013
Faustus wrote:
<quoted text>
I´m a whiteman and I think whitewomen have been protected by their "warriors" for too long.
Whitewomen do some stupid stuff and expect us to cape-up when the shyt hits the fans.
Oh -so you wouldn't help that ww from a bm.....

Then you are a pathetic pussie.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#13 Jan 1, 2013
TGA wrote:
<quoted text>
Because our Men are Warriors....They know how to be Real Men.
You all sit back and laugh at your hoes gettin beat down.
As I was walking down Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood one morning, before the stores opened, a black guy was beating his white woman like a dog. I observed several white men, on their way to work, although looking disgusted, just kept walking and didn't get involved.

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Make you Vomit!

#14 Jan 1, 2013
Yup wrote:
Me and my friends had White women all over us last night, lol. Anyone who goes to a club that is mixed will see that each Black guy has like a white woman on each arm. OP you know you liked it, so stop fronting.
You're retarded..She was in a 98% white club, the nixxers came there to harrass her.
Sure your mixed clubs will have nasty ww in them throwing around cheap to free pussie....BUT decent WW don't go to those shtholes.
Damn, yall are dumfcks. Get a white hwore and act like ya made it in the world.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Make you Vomit!

#15 Jan 1, 2013
Gaelach Pride wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a nice young lady. Unfortunately, sometimes nice people get taken advantage of. You are going to have to get firm with these "men" who are harassing you and your friends. And from what you are describing that is exactly the behavior these "men" are engaging in: harassment. As TGA stated you may have to get nasty with these clowns and tell them to buzz off. If these black guys will still not take no for an answer you should call the police or if you are at a club let one of the bouncers know so they can throw these delinquents out.
Yea, she should just tell them off cause if a ww even looks their way they think she wants them..Stupid apes.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#16 Jan 1, 2013
throughout America, most white women who've some time in their lives gotten propositioned by black men in public locales such as a mall or convenience store find the experience to be demoralizing and as a result, the women are left wondering or questioning to the effect, "is there something wrong with me"? many accounts have supported this analysis.

“Pretty White Woman, NOT”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#19 Jan 1, 2013
TGA wrote:
<quoted text>
You're retarded..She was in a 98% white club, the nixxers came there to harrass her.
Sure your mixed clubs will have nasty ww in them throwing around cheap to free pussie....BUT decent WW don't go to those shtholes.
STOP having SEX with German Shepard's you sick freak.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#20 Jan 1, 2013
Axe v9 wrote:
Frank, the font of lies is babbling again.
I have no reason to lie! How else would I know that stores in Hollywood don't open til 10 in the morning???
Cool

Shelby, OH

#21 Jan 1, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>As I was walking down Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood one morning, before the stores opened, a black guy was beating his white woman like a dog. I observed several white men, on their way to work, although looking disgusted, just kept walking and didn't get involved.
Duh

She was dating a black man... so why should they help her? It's no longer the white man's job to help white women who date black men. She made her own bed.
Yup

Hamilton, Canada

#22 Jan 1, 2013
TGA wrote:
<quoted text>
Na, I'm just flattered that you hoes worship us. I've been to mostly White clubs too and you should see White women and how they act around Black men. I had this chick once literally take her panties off in a White club for me. Black men are the alpha males and White women have desires to be with us. Not a big deal, just wanted to let you know.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#23 Jan 1, 2013
Faustus wrote:
Where were the mandingo-warriors?
They were at work.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#24 Jan 1, 2013
black males are now coming to the realization they ain't wanted by women as much as they thought and the reaction is comparable to a wild animal hangin around a public park after tourists have stopped feeding them and they can't find food in their own habitat.

in other words, such blacks in America today are running-scared as they sense the walls are further closing in on them. if such an analysis was mostly false or fake.....<looks around puzzled with arms held out>.....why so angry?
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#25 Jan 1, 2013
Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh
She was dating a black man... so why should they help her? It's no longer the white man's job to help white women who date black men. She made her own bed.
No one knew for sure if they were dating or not!

For all WE knew, he could have been a stranger accosting her on the street!

He yelled at her angrily as he beat her, as if she'd wronged him in some way and it was personal.

That's what led me to assume that he was her boyfriend.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#26 Jan 1, 2013
Maybe she stole his drugs or his money???

I don't know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 132
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Injudgement 1,508,108
What ever happened to Mick? Kip or anyone pleas... 2 min Bobaloo 5
Why do Black men always live off women? (Oct '10) 10 min Woman used by an ... 177
3 bucks open fire because their pizza was made ... 14 min Jax 5
RMG : Was there surveillance at Trump Tower ? 25 min Revheart 32
Name The Three Worst Presidents Since 1960 30 min Revheart 21
Trump ~ Talk to Fox News .... 53 min JRT 42
Listen guy, y'all think we could start over? 1 hr Dan Snow 66
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr Milehighginger 1,408
More from around the web